Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz] Empty Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz]

Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:43 am
The Laughing Monk expertly navigates the rough seas of Island Country, only having to make a slight detour en route to the Land of Tea. It's only been a matter of weeks since Murata stepped up to the mantle of Kage, so she does not wish to trouble the one she aims to visit long, but burning curiosity drives her.

Kizmaru isn't being spied on, per se, but as a result of the intelligence networks that he himself implemented, Kirigakure will keep tabs on his movements for as long as he remains in the country. It may or may not be a shock to him when Murata appears at his door (or beach chair, or wherever he has set himself up) with Travin in tow. If she is able to find him, she will greet him amicably, looking no worse for wear from her brief time on the job.

"The sun treating you well?" she will ask, producing the letters from Akabayashi Terumi. "I don't mean to trouble you long. I was hoping you could contextualize these for me. I would prefer not to lend Hoshigakure any power in pursuing the hidden powers of the gifts you left me," she says, "Am I to assume that in 'EMS', it refers to the Mangekyo Sharingan... but what does the first letter stand for?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz] Empty Re: Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz]

Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:47 pm
Travin had gotten used to riding around in a ship since he became a jounin it felt like most of his mission required him to do so, so when they hit land once more it didn’t brother him if they got off the ship or not. After all, this crew was way safer than Saya’s, or at least that's what he thought anyway. He had spent the time on the ship looking over the information that they had on the people that were going to be at this mock summit. It turned out that they didn’t have a lot of information available on them either other than their names and rank, as well as basic information. It was something that he was going to work on when they got back to the village. While Kizmaru made massive upgrades to the village intelligence, there was always room for improvement, and right now the improvement was going to be getting the information at the village out to the people that needed it. 

Travin would follow Murata off the ship and keep an eye out for anything that could be taken as hostile. He kept his Seigan on while they walked with his head on a swivel, looking for masses of chakra that could be a problem. Once they got to where Kizmaru was located, Travin would keep his Seigan active and stand guard, so the two could talk. He would be close enough to hear anything spoken at a normal volume, but if they were to whisper he would not be able to hear. 

While standing there, he listened to Murata talk about some letters from a guy he assumed was from Hoshi, and could possibly be the same letters that Gonk gave to Kizmaru after they rescued Kita. From that guy, Akabayashi Terumi and apparently having something to do with the Sharingan that apparently Murata now had. It is a boat load of news for Travin who had not known of it and wondered just how many in the village did know. He also wanted to know just what this EMS she referred to was, and thinking back to a conversation he had with Nasu about a more potent version of his Sharingan the Mangekyo Sharingan, and how it made him blind the more he used it. Travin wondered if this was a way to keep that side effect from happening, an eternal magekyo sharingan, but how would one go about it. 

All of this ran through his mind as he listened to everything he could hear of the conversation. 

WC-429
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz] Empty Re: Kaleidoscope [Travel - Travin, Kiz]

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:03 am
Laying in a hammock tied between two trees behind a beach shack, Kizmaru was enjoying his escape from his responsibilities. He had bought a beach shack to stay in for however long to stay in. He had currently stored his equipment there in order to fully enjoy his vacation. With a fruity drink in hand and shades on his face, a topless Kizmaru was swaying gently from sea breezes. Bringing the drink close to his lips, he took a sip from a straw protruding from the glass before pulling it away from his face. Despite the storm barrier being active, it was still fairly bright and warm out on the island outskirts which made it all the much easier for him to relax here. With shades covering his eyes, he had been smiling slightly. It didn't take long before his little vacation had been interrupted by some guests. Pulling down his shades slightly to see clearly who it was, it seemed he was blessed with the presence of the Mizukage and an associate of hers that he recognizes. The Mizukage had asked him if the sun had been treating him well to which he had responded, "The best anything has ever treated me really. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, Lord Mizukage."

After listening to her inquiry about the letters he had left behind, he once again brought his drink to his lips to take a sip. He should have known it would come to this eventually after giving her the body of that one pirate. Well, it wasn't like he planned on hiding it so he figured now would be the time to do so if she had sought him out after all this time. "Well, Hoshigakure currently needs no help with gaining power considering they were the ones who told me the secrets of the uchiha genetics. Yes, you would be correct in your assumption that E.M.S. is referring to the Sharingan, the first word being 'Eternal'. A helpful doctor by the name Akabayashi Terumi had given me the details, shame he's a part of Hoshi, I'd have tried to recruit him. Now then, is that all you wanted to ask me or is there something else you want to know," Kizmaru had asked at the end there. Although he knew what was coming next, it was still funny for him to drag this out for a bit as he hadn't had the company of familiar faces in awhile.

W.C: 415
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:39 am
It's exactly as she'd pictured. Murata herself feels more relaxed just looking upon the scene. 

"Yeah, helpful, that's one way to put it," she snorts, clearly not quite so taken with the doctor as the Second is. "Do you know much about it, and its connection to the six-ringed eye?" she follows up. If Akabayashi had not known the term 'Rinnegan', it's likely Kizmaru wouldn't either. It's curious that he'd been in Hoshigakure for the exams without her knowledge.

"I am not sure whether to take 'eternal' in the poetic or the literal sense,"  she says, crossing her arms and looking sidelong to Travin (who is looking thoughtful) for a moment before looking back. "How's Ram doing, also?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:51 pm
Travin remain still, just watching the surroundings while listening to the conversation that was taking place just feet from him. While he had no doubt that the two here could handle almost anything that was thrown at them. He knew that if an attack on Kiri was to happen, this would be the most opportune time to do it. With both lord second and the third out of the village and with only a single guard there would probably not be a better time to attack. 

It turned out that Travin’s theory was correct, with Kizmaru telling them that it was an eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. However, the details were still a little vague, but that was the life of a Shinobi, no one can just come out and say it keeps you from going blind by doing x. While infuriating at times, it was what it was, and it was how they were trained. 

Travin couldn’t tell if Murata was also wanting a straight answer as well with her tone while asking for more information about it, as well some kind of connection to a six ringed eye of some sort. This was news to Travin he had never heard of such an eye or what kind of powers it may possess, but if Murata had a feeling that it was connected to the EMS than it had to be extremely powerful and something that Travin would at least want to know about at the very lest. 

With Murata asking about Ram, Travin would show no sign of change in his demeanor and would simply remain standing still, watching the surrounding.

WC-271 TWC-700
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:30 am
Chuckling at her response towards the Hoshigakure doctor, Kizmaru had picked up that she wasn't quite fond of him. Well, it didn't matter. Can't get everybody to like each other. He'd take another sip of his fruity drink through the straw before continuing to answer anymore of her questions. "Well, yes. I know about it. The Hoshigakure doctor told me in order to achieve the eternal state of the mangekyou sharingan, I simply had to change out the old pair for a new pair while my body was in possession of an uchiha organ implanted in me. Funny really, I was well on my way to discovering it myself since I thought I'd have to switch out to a new pair of eyes every time the old ones don't work anymore, funny. As for the connection to the six eyed ring doujutsu, I currently have no information on that as I don't even know what that particular power is called. I was hoping that doctor would have the answers but he apparently doesn't know either. Unfortunate, really. As for if the eternal part is to be taken literally, then I would like to say yes, it is. No matter how many times I use the power in these eyes, their sight never seems to weaken. It's pretty convenient. '' Kizmaru had said, continuing to swing too and fro in the hammock he was resting in. 

"As for Ram, he's somewhere in the shack. I brought him out earlier but it seems he had other plans," Kizmaru had said, scratching the side of his head with his free hand. As if it was on queue, a large crash could be heard coming from the shack. This caused Kizmaru to blink, turning his head towards the entrance in order to witness his animal companion, Ram, walking out the shack with the hat of his steam armor. The little creature sprinted towards the sea and began to use the hat as a makeshift surfboard. "HEY!!!" Kizmaru had shouted angrily at the little clown. Of course, he paid no attention to Kizmaru at the time as he was infatuated with the idea of surfing after seeing some civilians do it. Letting out a low, aggravated sigh, Kizmaru had turned his attention back towards the Mizukage and their guard and said, "Well, there ya have it. That aside, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask them. If not, I'm going to remain her a bit longer." That said, Kizmaru began to squint and glare in Ram's direction making sure he didn't lose the hat in the sea or something.

W.C: 436

Travin Iburi and Murata like this post

Murata
Murata
Citizen

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:54 am
Murata nods along thoughtfully, mind swimming with the grim implications of their former leader having to switch to a new pair of Uchiha eyes every few months. Thankfully, it seemed he only had to do so the once. It would seem that this information is either largely unknown to or very well hidden by the Uchiha clan, with Murata suspecting the former.

"Well, that saves me some stress. I've hardly used my own so far," she says, covering her mouth to stifle a laugh at Ram's antics. "Thanks, Kizmaru. We'd better be off. Wish us luck, we're off to see the woman who tried to have you killed," she says, humor in her voice as she turns to depart.

As herself and Travin get back on board the Laughing Monk, she turns to him. "Would you be able to relay that information back to Rune and have him deliver it to the Kage's office? I'd like to start documenting some information on various bloodlines," she says. "I'll need to work everything out with the clans - and with yourself personally, of course, in the case of the Rentei - but there seems to be such a history of important information being lost..."

With that, they depart once more, leaving Kizmaru - and Island - behind as they sail onwards to Tea.

[Exit, starting 12 hour travel timer to the Land of Tea. Claiming EMS knowledge.]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:34 pm
Travin listened as his theories were confirmed by Kizmaru. The EMS was true in that it kept you from going blind. Knowing that this is something that they would want in the village archives, Travin used his mental abilities to communicate with Rune back in the village. Telling him everything that he had learned, he told him to make two copies of it, and place one in the village archives and the other within the Rentei base vault. Rune didn’t argue and agreed to complete the task. 

Turning his attention back to Murata and Kizmaru, Travin noticed Ram running out of the little house with a helmet towards the water. Travin just shook his head as Murata gave her farewells. Travin would turn to face Kizmaru and give a bow of respect, “Lord second it's an honor as always” he would say before turning to follow Murata back to the ship. 

Once they were back on the ship, Murata would ask Travin to relay the information back to the Rune for safe keeping, and telling him that she would like to start documenting information on the various bloodlines. “I agree we do need to keep track of the bloodlines better, and I would be happy to sit and explain how my eyes work for you” he would tell Murata. It was strange how someone he used to be so comfortable around joking with now made him feel like he required to be serous all the time, was it just the title if so it was something that he would have to work on getting used to. “As far as the information you asked to be relayed, it has already been done, and was placed in the village archives under top secret for your eyes only at this moment.” He told his friend. 

Finding his seat, Travin would sit and watch as the ship went back out to sea. It wouldn’t be long, and they would be in the land of tea.

WC-331 TWC-1031

Claiming
500 WC for Mist servant tech
500 WC for Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
20 AP
EMS knowledge
Exit island country and travel to land of tea start of 12 hr Travel timer
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:36 pm
Josie approved
Travin Approved, unless stopped. Timer ends at 12:34am EST
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:36 pm
"Glad to be of service," Kizmaru responded to Murata, chuckling at the last sentence. Off to see the woman who tried to have him killed, eh? Well, Kizmaru would also silently wish them good luck as they would most likely need it. Maybe he did come off a bit strong in the last meeting of the Kage but he'd do anything to make the message get across that Kirigakure was no pushover. Travin had bowed towards him shortly after, to which Kizmaru had given him a nod of acknowledgement. It seems he's come a long way from when he last saw him but that was neither here nor there. For now, he had to deal with his current problem at hand, getting out of his incredibly comfortable hammock and stopping Ram from ruining a perfect piece of equipment. Letting out a sigh, he prevailed over his slothful urges and walked towards the ocean in order to fetch Ram. 

[Exit.]

W.C: 159
T.W.C: 1,009

Ability Claims (25% Training Discount)
Using 450 words to learn Mist Rain
Using 550 words into Hiding like a Mole (B-rank)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum