Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK) Empty The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK)

Tue May 19, 2020 2:05 pm
link to mission

This would be Travins first mission with Senba. One of the lower-ranked shinobi that he had taken under his wing so to speak. The mission was fairly straight forward. There was a guy who was apparently good with genjutsu using his ability to convince people to give him their money. Since all the robberies happened at night Travin had sent word for Senba to meet him at sundown. The meeting place was on top of one of the many water towers in the village around where the crimes were happening. 

It was looking to be a nice night with a clear sky showing the crescent moon lighting up the village. The spotting the person would not be too hard tonight. Travin knew the criminal was not the smartest since he kept hitting the same stretch where people left work to get home. Travin figured that he was probably thinking that his genjutsu would keep people from knowing that I was him. While that was true they didn’t know who he was they did know where he was and what he was doing. For most shinobi, this would be an easy stakeout. 

Travin would stand guard watching over the village while he waited for Senba to join him.

(WC-207)
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK) Empty Re: The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK)

Wed May 20, 2020 2:01 am
Senba got the meeting place from Travin. A water tower around the area the criminal had been using. "Odd" Senba thought "A smart one would be moving around so no one would get a chance to jump him. Oh well he will be in for a surprise." He left his house at sundown before night fall. Thankfully the water tower was not too far away. Senba armed with his katana, ninjato, and everything he would normally need to be prepared for a fight. He knew it was a mission with a genjutsu user, and he was stealing money from people. Which was quiet despicable. Meaning he was some sort of ninja to be doing this. Senba thanked the fact that Travin had already shown him what Genjutsu was before.

It was going to be a good night and he could already see the crescent moon in the sky. Senba arrived at the top of the water tower where Travin was. Kneeling down next to Travin looking down on the stretch of road. Noting that it was a main road where people would travel from work. Senba would say "All i got was genjutsu user, stealing, and meet at water tower at sundown. This is one of the main travel roads. Does he really think no one would jump him for doing it this long in the same location? Not much of a good criminal i would say."

Senba would look up and down the road for anything a miss. The problem is that this main road had some branching alleys here and there where the criminal could possibly run. Though there were many dead ends as well. Senba would wait for Travin to respond with any game plan before continuing the conversation.

[WC: 292]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK) Empty Re: The Manipulator (Travin and Senba, P NK)

Wed May 20, 2020 9:30 pm
Travin didn’t bother to look at Senba when he arrived kneeling down beside him. He was to busy looking the streets over and listening for anything suspicious. He did hear Senba’s question, however. “That’s about all I got from the mission briefing” he would tell Senba in a pause while he thought about the best way to go about this. He could find the guy and deal with the mission on his own with no problem, but the point of him taking missions like this was to help train the less experienced shinobi of the village. 

“Tell me Senba how would you go about finding this guy, and how do you think he is pulling it off and not having to move. Do know that each statement we have collected has a different story.” Travin would wait for Senba’s answer.

(WC-140 TWC-347)
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2020 1:59 am
Senba, continuing to stare down at the street as the people slowly thinned out, answered "Well if it is genjutsu from what i know and what you have shown me. It could be activated in any form or fashion and not having to move at all would tell me that it might be more sound." He would give a slight pause while scanning around the alleys. Senba continued "As far as the different stories part. Genjutsu can alter even the simplest of details but some people might need more persuasion than others."

Senba pondered the question on how and responded "Instead of looking for the specific person. I would watch the people. At this time everyone is pretty much heading home. They might stop at a shop or two but it is quite late. Any abnormal stops or look around from even a single person might do it. Not saying that we should not be looking for a suspicious person but we should not be just watching for him. He would not want to call any attention to himself just in case one of the ninjas are around that would notice it. So i would assume he would pick off a straggler. Though i am probably digging too much into possibilities. I usually overthink things."

Just about that time Senba noted a few people stopping but most just going into shops or looking in windows. No aversion of direction. The crowd thinned out even more so all the straggling shoppers and such should be all heading home before shops closed. Senba noted one man in a business attire walking down the road and stop for just a half a second before continuing. Senba stood up and said "That might have just been it. Male wearing business attire just stopped for no real reason. Business attire to thieves usually means some type of money."

The man continued to walk but a bit more stiff after the stop as Senba scanned around the male. The man turned down a alley way after a bit more as he walked seemingly picking up things off the ground. Senba chuckled "Yeah that is not suspicious at all" the sarcasm being the upmost extreme on that first line and continuing "Leading the poor guy into a corner like that. Wonder what he is seeing right now. Though i still do not see the person we are looking for." The street had mostly cleared so there was literally no one else around to help the guy.

Senba waited as the man stood in the alley staring at the wall of a building and acting so happy. A person finally appeared. Senba was ready to go but he did not want to jump the gun. This was his first mission with someone else, and that someone else was the authority. "There he is. Ready to go when you are sir" Senba would say and move as soon as Travin would give the clear.

[WC: 495 WCT: 787]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu May 21, 2020 5:44 pm
The wind was picking up a bit blowing Travins black cloak he wore for the night time missions around him. He wanted to keep his eyes open and listen to what Senba was saying as well. He agreed with Senba, for the most part, the guy wouldn’t want to draw undue attention to himself, and picking up a straggler would probably be the best way to go about it. “I don’t think you are overthinking it at all, and you make good points. I think he will make his move soon so think about how we are going to catch him and bring him in alive” Travin would tell Senba. He wanted to see how Senba would handle the situation. If he needed to he would step in, but from what he was thinking this guy would be a low-rank shinobi if he was even a shinobi at all. For all Travin knew he could just be some guy that had a knack for genjutsu. 

It wasn’t long that the crows started to thin out and the night started to cool off, as the mists formed clouds on top of the mountains as the tides were changing. Travin noticed the guy that started to act a little weird about the time that Senba pointed him out. Good he was paying attention to the small details it showed good promise. “I’m not sure what he is seeing but it could be anything. Let’s take a closer look in that alley” Travin would tell Senba. Just before jumping down from the water tower on to the roof of the building and moving quietly at max speed jumping from roof to roof. With both of them in dark cloths moving at this pace no one would be able to notice them from the roof with ease. Travin stopped on the roof next to the alley he had kept an eye on things and make sure the guy did not leave the ally why they were moving and at the speed, they were going and the short distance they traveled if the thief was in the ally he would still be there and probably conducting his thrift. 

In a low whisper Travin would ask Senba “what do you want to do?”

(WC-377 TWC-724)
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2020 11:05 am
It was interesting trying to keep up with Travin but Senba tried his best and to be as quiet as possible. Moving from roof top to roof top keeping a eye on the person that was under the thief's genjutsu. Finally Senba caught up to Travin on a roof top next to the alley and a clear view of what was going on. In a whisper he would reply to Travin "Well we have the element of surprise. There is not need to get messy with this. Knock the guy out as quickly as possible and bring him in. If we can avoid the fight then that would be that. If we can just find him distracted during the situation and surprise him then he will be ours." As he was speaking a man wearing a vest and what looked to be cargo pants walked up to the victim speaking plainly "Hey sorry i dropped those do you want all of them? I have no use for them. Though they were kinda pricey" The victim smiled and replied "Are you kidding yes i want all of them. The price is not a problem." The victim that Travin and Senba were just watching reached for his wallet. Pulling it out and opening it. Senba was very confused about the whole situation but this "item" that the victim was seeing must have been very valuable monetarily.

As the victim was emptying his wallet for the thief Senba readied himself. He was right above the transaction and waited for his gut to tell him to go in. The victim was emptying out his wallet when a large bill hit the ground. Stating "I am sorry" he attempted to pick up the bill. The thief pardoned him stating "No it is okay i got it." The moment the thief went to bend down for the large bill Senba's body moved almost like a swan dive going down right next to the thief hoping to catch him off guard. Senba did not want to directly drop on top of him due to possibly killing him. If all things considered went well Senba would land to the left of the thief as he was bending down. Senba would raise his right leg slamming it into the thief's stomach hopefully knocking the wind out of him raising him slightly off the ground but not hard enough to kill him. Senba was holding back a lot of his strength as to not out right destroy this thief's body. As the thief would raise up into the air Senba would open palm strike the back of the thief's head with enough force to knock him out but not enough to cause major injury.

If all went well the thief would be on the ground unconscious. Senba would look up at Travin, assuming Travin was just watching then situation, and ask "Got any handcuffs or anything? Cause i sure as hell do not." At that point the victim would be released from the genjutsu wondering what exactly was happening.

[WC: 508 WCT: 1,295]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 23, 2020 12:46 pm
Travin watched pleased with Senba’s actions in the ambush. Waiting for the opening and not just running in half-cocked and getting himself hurt or the civilian hurt. Once the thief was knocked out Travin would drop down from the roof. Placing a hand on the man and breaking the genjutsu on him. He was confused and wanted to know what was going on. “This guy my partner is holding down used a genjutsu to try and steal your money. We stopped him and are now going to take him in for his crimes. If you are not missing anything you may go on and get home.” The man checked his pockets and wallet making sure he had everything before heading out of the alley a little faster than he needed to. 

“To answer your question no I do not have any. I tend to not have survivors on most of my missions” Travin would give Senba a smile as he walked over to trash cans in the alley. He would pull out some string and a piece of paper. Walking back over to the man lying in the alley. Travin would tie his hands together behind his back and run it through the paper where the man would be able to feel it on his forearm but not quite reach it. Travin would then bend down and slap the man a few times to wake him back up. He would wake with a groan or two before realizing that his hands were tied up. 

“Don’t struggle too much I placed a paper bomb on the ties holding you. If you struggle or try to run it will explode and you will die.” The man looked shocked but didn’t want to push his luck and went with whatever they would say since he didn’t want to die. “Ok you help him up and take him back keep an eye on him and if he makes any movements he doesn’t need to use that hand sign I showed you and we can just tell them that he tried to escape or something. Won’t be the first time I’ve had to lie on the paperwork.” Travin would give Senba a smile while the man wasn’t looking before turning and walking out the alley.

(WC-380 TWC-1104)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum