Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin] Empty Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin]

Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:25 am
Spoiler:

The night had drawn in, snow fell from the sky, but due to the heat did not settle on the village floor. Ryuzaki sat at a teahouse that sat between the Kumo village and his home, he had stopped for some food and now sat with a hot chocolate, looking out over the landscape as the rare snow weather descended upon the land. As he was on his way home from a mission he was dressed in full gear, a pair of ninja tabi that covered bandages that wound around his feet and up his legs until they went under a pair of long shorts that stopped just below the knee, and met a pair of compression shorts. Strapped around his left leg was a long weapon pouch that housed half his kunai and shuriken, on his back right hip he wore a cloth weapon pouch that housed the rest of his kunai, shuriken, explosive tags, smoke bombs, and military ration pills. A belt wound around his waist, not to keep his shorts in place but to hold the hanging scabbard of his master's family heirloom, a katana. Ryuzaki wore a black, short-sleeved t-shirt, from just below his shoulders more bandages wound around his arms and his hands, doubling as hand wrapping for close-quarters combat. On Ryu's back two holsters crossed each other, both housing a tanto, their hilts pointing out and down from his back, so they could easily be drawn, his weaponry was mostly designed so that in the case of combat he could draw them while his enemy was caught in the shadow imitation jutsu, and if they had similar weapons they would not also draw them. Around his neck he wore a simple silver chain, hanging from it was a simple gold ring with the Nara clan symbol etched into it, the only sign that he ever belonged to the clan. 

As Ryu moved the drink to his lips he blew gently to try and cool the surface of the drink, so it was not too hot for his lips, as he did the familiar sight of the Hollykage appeared in front of him, he winked at him and clicked his fingers, Ryu knew what was coming next and stood up so that when he was transported he would not be in a seated position like last time. Suddenly Ryu was transported, but this time it was not to an alien-looking land, but to a building, he did not recognize. Ryu looked around him and he saw that it was some sort of workshop, he did not understand what the machinery around him was used for but it was certainly a mess. In his open hand he received a folded bit of paper, he opened it and read the details of the mission given this time by the Hollykage. They would bet asked with cleaning up the workshop, Ryu was to expect other people to assist him on this very important mission.

WC: 497
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin] Empty Re: Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin]

Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:20 pm
It was that time of the year once more. The time that Travin both loved and hated all at the same time. On one hand, you had most people happy and giving out gifts and was the best time to ask for a favor. However, on the other hand, it was cold and snowing and Travin hated the snow. He didn’t like how it felt under his boots and he most definitely didn’t like how it felt going down his shirt and was almost guaranteed that someone would do it to it him. In an attempt to not get slammed with snow one way or the other Travin was hiding in the dinner tonight. His father would no doubt be at home right now waiting to ambush him with massive snowballs that he spent all day making with his mini catapult he called an arm to launch them into his face. Something that he was going to try and avoid at all cost this year. 

Sitting inside of the dinner was warm and cozy as they had pulled out the holiday stuff and made everything so much more comfy than normal. He was currently sitting on a super comfy love seat with extra pillow cushions on both sides of him so no one would be able to sit down and disturb him. In front of him was a coffee table and in his hand was a good book and in the other resting on his knee was a nice big mug of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows. He was halfway through his book and couldn’t think of anything he could add to make this the perfect alone time. 

When over the top of his book he saw the one person he did not want to see again. The Hollykage stood in front of Travin laughing his belly jiggling and offering Travin a hand. “No no no not now I don’t want to go out in the cold” Travin said, but it was too late. All of his comforts were gone and he was now sitting on a rock in the snow. Outside of some workshop written in the snow was the words talk to Ryuuzaki. 

“AAAHHHHHH” Travin screamed into the night sky lit up with the aurora borealis. “Someone is going to have to put a leash on that guy” he walking around what appeared to be some kind of workshop till he saw Ryuuzaki. At least it was someone he had recently been kidnaped with before. Turning the corner “How’s it going” he would say as he walked over to Ryuuzaki.

(WC- 432)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure

Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin] Empty Re: Sweeper Keepers [Gonk, Kasumi, Travin]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:35 am
Kasumi stepped outside and placed a padlock on the door behind her.  She was finishing up for the day from her big project that she was working on.  She had hoped to complete it before the month drew to an end.  While walking she was walking home, Kasumi could see that the festivities where still going strong into the night.  A few days ago, the young genin had noticed one of Kiri's workshops wasn't being used until the year came to a close.  After a couple days of tracking the owner down and having a friendly conversation, Kasumi was given permission to use the facility – just as long as she didn't start a fire or ruin any of the equipment.

She walked down several blocks as she took in the Mist's cool salty air.  There were several villagers about enjoying themselves under Kiri's lamp-lit sidewalks.  Kids were having snowball wars in the streets.  She walked passed a familiar park which was having a snow sculpture competition.  With lanterns hung to illuminate their workspace, sculptors were still very busy creating their entries.  It looked like they were much further along since the last time she glanced by them the week before.  

You see, puppetry is a time consuming ninja art that only the most dedicated few see fit to peruse.  It might not have been Kasumi's first choice, but after she learned that she could make the Chakra Threads which gave a puppet the ability to move, she decided to run with it.  She needed a few new materials to make replacement parts as she was knee deep in an overhaul with her one and only puppet.  It preformed well during its debut mission, however, there were a couple of things which could have made it better.  

As she walked down Kiri's busy streets, Kasumi looked up just in time to to notice a familiar face.  He was a tall and round fellow with rosy cheeks and always had a sly smile on his face.  It was the Hollykage.  

”Oh no, not you again...” Kasumi groaned.  ”You're going to teleport me again, aren't you?”

The Hollykage chuckled, ”Ho, ho, right you are, Miss Kasumi.  Now then, for the task at hand.  I'm teleporting you to my workshop.  I make weapons for all of the good shinobi and kunoichi.  However, this time of year is always hectic for me.  My shop is a mess and needs a good cleaning.  Now I have some hirelings that will be working when you arrive.  I'm giving you permission to order them around.  They can help you clean.  Just give them a good pep talk to brighten their spirits.  Don't worry I don't expect you to do it by yourself, I'll be sending you As always  I'll reward you graciously when you're finished.”

At that the Hollykage placed his hands together and preformed a couple of hand seals.  All of a sudden the Kasumi's world was spinning as she was teleported back to the Land of Iron.  Just like before, the air was cold and there was a good three meters of snow on the ground.  The surrounding pine trees were also covered with snow as their branches sagged due to the extra weight.  As Kasumi looked forward, her pearly white eyes saw a lone brick building.  Its outline could be seen under the moonlight.  

This must be the place the Hollykage was talking about, Kasumi thought with a sigh.

Kasumi opened the door and cautiously poked her head inside.  She cleared her throat so that she could better get someoneone's attention.  

”Hello?  Is anyone here?  Are there any other nins here?”

Kasumi slowly stepped inside to get out of the cold.  There, standing in the foyer, she saw two spiky haired lads who appeared to be Genin ranked ninja.  They both wore headbands; one, who looked to be from Kumogakure, who wore his around his forehead, while the other wore his like a belt and was from Kiri.  Kasumi was first taken aback the two young men standing before her.  She did not know either of them, and, to make matters worse, One of them was from the Hidden Village in the Clouds.

Oh,I didn't realize the Hollykage would send nins form different villages on these tasks.  He must really get around.

Kasumi wore a padded blue vest, gray and dark blue camo pants, with wrist warmers and a scarf to match, and wore tall black boots.  Over top of everything she wore a dull blue cloak for warmth.  She had long dark hair which was tied up in a high ponytail.  Her bangs fairly long, and she had two wisps of hair that tumbled to her shoulders and yet, the most defining feature of all, was her eyes.  She had those white eyes.  The eyes of a Hyuuga.

”Good evening boys, I take it you're here because the Hollykage sent you?  Oh and my name is Hyuuga Kasumi,” Kasumi announced.

(WC = 814)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 pm
Gonk was walking along the moonlit shore, snow lightly falling, but not sticking to the wet sand. It was a peaceful night. Gonk could hear the sounds of celebration from the city, but didn’t feel like joining in the merriment. Gonk stopped and gazed at the waves, watching them pound away at the shore. Then something caught Gonk’s eyes. Riding a giant snowflake like a surfboard, a fat man clad in red was riding a wave straight towards Gonk. 
“Oh no not him again,” Gonk thought dismayed. He tried to play it off like he hadn’t seen the Hollykage, and started to walk away, but the Hollykage abandoned his grand entrance and just teleported in front of him.
“Hi there Gonk, nice to see you,” the Hollykage cheerfully said to Gonk.
“Done with the notes are we?” Gonk asked, trying to infuriate the old man. 
But the Hollykage just let out a deep laugh and said, “Well you weren’t home and I’m afraid this is urgent.”
“What did elves steal more of your wood? I’d try looking south. Chances are they’re still in sight.”
“No, no, it’s nothing like that. It’s that my workshop is such a mess, I can’t produce any more toys. So I'm gathering a few shinobi to help gussy the place up a bit.”
“Fine take me away. I don’t care.” To that, the Hollykage smiled and snapped his fingers, leaving Gonk standing in the snow, outside of a worn out looking workshop. The paint was faded and peeling, and when Gonk entered, he saw all of the products just laying around. Kunai and shuriken just jumbled together in a haphazardous pile. Gonk saw a small group of ninja gathered near the center of the workshop. As he neared the group, he recognized the ninja Travin, who he had met a few times, and his friend Kasumi. The other member of their squad was a ninja from the hidden cloud that Gonk didn’t recognize.

“Hey Kasumi, hey Travin, it’s nice to see you two.” He then extended his hand to the cloud shinobi and said, “Hi, my name is Gonk Hoshigaki.” Gonk looked around at the mess and sighed. He hated doing work like this to begin with, and doing it for the Hollykage was like adding insult to injury. But for the sake of the others present, he would try to act fairly neutral. He didn’t really want to repeat his actions from his earlier mission with the elves.
[WC=414
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:54 pm
The task was simple, clean the workshop. Ryu had never really done much cleaning, but he thought it would be easy to handle. He turned as he heard his name, and he recognized a face, someone he had been sent on one of the Hollykages mission with before. "Hi there, Travin" Ryu said with a smile as he extended his hand, as a sign of respect between the two acquaintances. Shortly afterward another voice could be heard calling from the back. Ryu noticed a slight hesitation in the newcomer as she looked at him after she spoke, Ryu almost blurted out "He might be the closest thing to God I've ever seen" his eyebrow raised, realizing he had said it out loud. Extending his hand Ryu then spoke again to the woman who introduced herself as Kasumi "Nice to meet you I'm Ryuzaki, Ryu if you will" a smile stretched across his face, meeting so many new people was starting to take a toll on Ryus social anxiety. As the thought crossed his mind another shinobi appeared and introduced himself, Ryu met his hand and once again introduced himself "I'm Ryu". Ryuzaki then looked around and noticed the state of the workshop "Well this is going to suck, shall we just get on with it?" Ryu said reluctantly as he picked up a nearby broom and made a sweeping motion with it slightly off the ground.

WC: 236
TWC: 733
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:00 pm
They were all standing inside of the workshop and introduced those that needed introductions. Travin was looking around noticing just how bad this place had gotten. There were kunai and other shinobi tools just lying around not even placed in boxes. A corner of just sharpening stones and grinders just laying around and an entire section of unbroken down cardboard boxes supplies had come in. 

Well I agree this is going to suck,” Travin said agreeing with Ryuuzaki. “I think anyone that can make some clones to help out and everyone take a section and start working. What you guys think” Travin asked. He would wait to see if anyone else had a better idea and if no one spoke up he would make two water clones and head over to the cardboard pile and starting breaking down boxes and shoving them into other boxes. If anyone did have a better or faster plan he would be all ears wanting to finish this as fast as possible and get out of here. It was bad enough that he was stuck cleaning up someone else’s mess that he didn’t want to be here all day.

(WC-194 TWC-626)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure

Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:12 pm
Kasumi pondered on Ryu's statement that the Hollykage reminded him of a god, and as she thought about it, the young teen could not argue with him in the least.  It was true, Kasumi had witnessed the Hollykage preform some amazing jutsu.  He could summon things seemingly out of thin air, and could teleport others even if they were unwilling.  Kasumi even tried to chase the Hollykage down but the jolly man was too elusive.  Naming him a god, at this point, wasn't really a stretch?  

”You know, Ryu, you might not be wrong about this,” Kasumi agreed.  ”My only concern is how nonchalant the man is with other's free will.  He seems to be genuine, but yet, he also seems to have some sort of hidden agenda.  He's too charismatic for his own good.  Also, he doesn't seem to care about doors.  He just comes and goes as he pleases, regardless if he's allowed in.  I wonder if any of our village's higher ranking ninja have tried to capture him for questioning?  Well, I suppose your right, Ryu.  We should just get on with it.  He's not going to teleport us back until this task is finished.”

Kasumi began helping the others pick up kunai, shuriken, and senbon up from off of the floor.  Eventually the group of Genin found their respective wooden crates.  Painted black text was stenciled on their wooden lids and had a small picture of what they were as well.  Puffs of smoke briefly filled the room as Travin's clones materialized into existence.  Three Travins were certainly better than only one.  As they swept and tidied the lobby up, Kasumi's mind began to wonder, and before long, a terrible thought crept into the kunoichi's mind.

”This place is a pigsty.  Like someone just waltz right in and started preforming wind-based jutsu all over the place.  Wait a minute, we're not cleaning up a murder scene, are we?!?”

Kasumi's pearly eyes widened as she began to search the room for blood.

(WC = 332)
(TWC = 1146)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:31 pm
Gonk shook Ryo’s hand, listening to the debate about the Hollykage.
“I would say he’s more like Satan but I see your point.” Gonk said to Ryo’s opinion about the Holllykage being godlike. “I agree with you there Kasumi,I don’t trust the Hollykage one bit. Why does he need ninja to do all of his work? He always says he’s too busy to do it, but never says what he’s doing. It’s all really fishy, but nobody can do anything about it.” Gonk had noticed that nobody else in the group seemed to care much for the mission either, so he decided he could let his true feelings show a bit more. “I agree, we should get this shit show moving.” Gonk wasn’t able to create any clones, so he just walked over to one of the giant piles of weapons and started sorting them. He could move through them fairly quickly because he didn’t have to worry about being cut.
“Why can’t the Hollykage take better care of his stuff?” Gonk wondered, annoyed, as he tossed kunai and shuriken into separate crates. Gonk had just finished sorting through one pile when Kasumi started talking, so he decided to take a short break to talk to her.
“A murder scene, that’s an interesting thought,” Gonk replied to her exclamation. “Honestly I doubt it, if the Hollykage wanted someone gone, he would just poof them away. I don’t see why he would mess up one of his workshops to do it. And besides if he really is hiding something, it will be easier to find when this place is cleaned up.” Gonk then went back to sorting boxes, and would rush over if anything suspicious was found.
[WC=287]
[TWC=701]
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm
Ryu started slightly sweeping the floor, when one of the others suggested using the clone jutsu, it would certainly speed things up. Ryu made several hand seals and then performed the shadow clone jutsu, two more versions of him showing up, they also held brooms. He chuckled at the joke one of the other made, hoping that she was not serious anyway. Ryu thought about the hollykage just teleporting someone into an active volcano, seemed easier than stabbing someone with a kunai at least. "I'll take the sweeping," he said since he already had a broom and continued to sweep around the room, there were various other tasks for the rest to take on. 

After around half an hour Ryu had completed his part of the cleaning and looked around as the rest had gotten on with whatever tasks they chose to do. Then once again Ryu was just standing back in his own home, the broom still in his hand, his clones dotted around hi mat various points, he nodded to them and they both released themselves and he became whole again. "He could at least give a warning when he's going to do that, or at least let me say bye". Ryu decided that since he was holding the broom he would tidy up a bit at home as well, although it did not get too dirty as he was the only one who lived inside and was rarely at home long enough to make much mess but was there enough that dust did not build up. Ryu completed the task and then put the broom away in a hideyhole, he then went into his room and prepared for bed.

[Exit]
WC: 282
TWC: 1015

Claiming Carbon Fiber, 40 Ap, 1000 words for Flying Swallow, 20 Trained Ap, +100 ryo and +5 AP for C-rank.
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum