Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Cleaning an Enemy Empty Cleaning an Enemy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:01 pm
Mission Name: The Mizukage Monument
Type: Labor
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Mizukage Monument
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500 ryo

Gonk woke up to find another scroll on his windowsill. Bleary eyed Gonk picked up the scroll, but threw it down in disgust upon seeing that it was an E rank mission. Gonk left it on the floor and walked into the kitchen to have breakfast. Once he had finished, Gonk finally decided to look at the mission to see what chore he was forced to do now. 
“Clean the Mizukage Monument,” Gonk read. He sighed, walked out of his apartment and started towards the monument. 
“Of all of the missions to get why this one,”  Gonk thought. “I still despise Xyxer even though he is dead.” Gonk arrived at the monument only to realize that he didn’t have any way to clean it. 
“Shit,” Gonk said out loud. “Where can I get cleaning materials? Oh I think there’s a janitor closet in the Administrative building.” So Gonk walked down to the administrative building, then took a scrub brush and a bucket of cleaning solution. He carried the cleaning supplies down to the statue and stared up at it.
“It's going to be a rough day” Gonk thought to himself, steeling himself for this for the torturous task of restoring the memory of his worst enemy. But Gonk couldn’t just ignore the mission, so he dipped the scrubber in the cleaner, focused chakra to his feet, and walked up to the top of the statue.
As Gonk scrubbed the bird poop off of Xyxer’s head, he thought “It’s a shame I have to get rid of this, it’s very fitting.” But disobeying the missing would be running the risk of being sent back to the academy. So Gonk went back to scrubbing. Gonk jumped off the statue to check out his work. The head and torso was spotless but he still had to clean the legs and pedestal.
“If there was one benefit to this mission it’s that I got to practice some chakra control by walking up the statue,” Gonk sighed. “Half of it to go.” So he walked back up the statue and started scrubbing again. 
“How do seagulls poop so much?” Gonk wondered, scraping away layers of poop. “Also, why do we have a statue of somebody so widely hated and thought of as a tyrant.” Gonk sighed, it didn’t make sense. Now down to the pedestal, Gonk stared across the sea and looked at the other islands. But noticed the sun getting lower in the sky, so he got back to work. Finally Gonk finished scrubbing away all of the poop and brine off the statue. 
“That was even worse than my last mission,” Gonk thought annoyed. “I actually learned something from helping the elderly and it actually helped the village a little. All this is doing is promoting a tyrant who almost led the village to its destruction. I should really try to get rid of it.” Gonk sighs and walks back towards the administrative building to return the cleaning supplies and to hand in his mission. Gonk put the cleaning supplies in the storage closet, then walked up the stairs to the mission board. Gonk marked his mission as completed, then put the paper in the collection box. 

“Well at least I won’t be doing that again,”  Gonk thought. “I really should try and get that removed, and maybe replaced with a statue of Kizmaru, anyways, I think I’ll go for a swim.” So Gonk walked down to the beach to de-stress after that emotionally painful mission.

WC = 583

250 to learn Genjutsu Release
300 wc for 3 stat points: 1 speed, 1 chakra, 1 strength
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Cleaning an Enemy Empty Re: Cleaning an Enemy

Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:03 pm
Approved
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:23 pm
200 more wc towards 1 speed and 1 chakra and 250 for https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45241-v7-water-release-fish-spit
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:02 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum