Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Revan
Revan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Gravity, My enemy Empty Gravity, My enemy

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:59 pm
Revan liked helping out the archives, but physical labor is still rather tough for him. Especially when everyone seemed to return the heaviest books possible, all at once. Revan had already tried using mass shift, but it can't move things this heavy or big. Revan had already asked about a cart, but some of the places were up  flights of stairs, and the carts can't get up the stairs, and it would be less work to just carry them. The major problem was he couldn't see where he was going, and had to take frequent breaks. Revan had the crushing weight of gravity pressing itself on the books in his arms. He also had to move slower than normal, counting for the weight and being more careful, as not to step on any stray papers, books, or running into someone. Revan had been forced to look down for most of his time, but on account of that, had also missed quite a few turns to get where he was supposed to go. Revan quickly looked up to see if he was close to any of the books' locations. He had seen an old lady, presumably in her 80's looking through the romance section, and visibly sweating. Revan shuddered. Ignoring that horrific sight... West End... Revan was heading the wrong way for most of the books, only one of the stack of 14 went over here. Ugh... There has to be some easier way... It was at this moment Revan remembered that he's manipulated tougher things than books before. He's manipulated his internal clock, and gone against the force of gravity before. He felt a wave of determination, and went to put the only book that was in the west end up. Revan stepped forward, fueled by his newfound burst of energy, and forgot to check where he was stepping. His foot fell on a discarded paper, and slipped forward, causing the rest of Revan's body to fall backwards. Revan quickly thought that the books landing on him are going to hurt a lot more than just carrying them would. Revan hit the floor and braced for impact, the books fell everywhere on him, but they missed his head. Revan opened his eyes, to see one particularly heavy book in front of his face, being held up by another of the volunteers behind, or from his perspective up from, him.
"You okay, Revan?"
"A bit sore, but otherwise, fine. Those might leave bruises..."
"Well, knowledge is power, as they say." Those words struck Revan with an idea.
"That's it!"
"Shh." She said.
"Right..." Revan had quickly gathered the books from around the aisle where he fell. And left a small note with them, explaining he'd be back in a few minutes. Revan looked around the archives for one specific thing he'd seen a while back, but was a bit too busy to actually use. There it is! Revan pulled a small book, barely larger than a pocket book, and opened it up. Page... 35. Revan flipped through the pages, and began reading through it. Understanding something is more effective than trying it right off the bat, whether it's jutsu, or cooking that stays the same. Revan had memorized the handseals necessary. And he practicing sending and retrieving things from the storage space. and after he dissipated and reformed the book a few times, he had placed it back on the shelf, and started heading back to the pile of books. Revan had sat down and started the process of storing the books, one by one.
"Revan!" The girl from earlier had quietly shouted.
"Hi. What's-" It was at this point that Revan felt a fist charging at his face. "What the crap was that for?!" Revan had quietly shouted.
"Why are you destroying the books?"
"What?" Revan remembered how it looked when he stored the books. "Oh. I'm not i can actually get them back at any time."
"Revan, you better not be joking," Revan gave her a look asking her if she was seriously asking that,"Yeah, I guess you're right, you don't joke unless it's mocking someone."
"You know me so well." Revan mocked.
"My point exactly." She said, a bit frustrated. Revan had rolled his eyes, but she caught his sarcasm in her vision. "I'm not blind, Revan."
"I thought you had something to do. Don't you?"
"Not since I got that creepy woman in the romance section out of here."
"Umm... You mean her?" Revan pointed to the 80-year old woman sweating while reading the romance novel, he shuddered again.
"Oh, come on!"
"Shh." Revan mocked.
"I should have let that book fall on your head, maybe it would have knocked some sense into you." She grumbled getting up to do her duty. Well, back to it. Revan had picked up the seventh book, and put it in storage. Just six more... Time passed, and Revan finally got all thirteen books put away. Revan noted how much easier this was as compared to before when he had to carry all these by hand.  I should have gotten that from the start. He was about to walk out of the west end, when he realized there was still one book that went in there. Revan let out a small sigh, and turned around. Unfortunately, the book he had to put up was right next to the romance section. Revan tried to sneak around the two fighting. He heard small parts of their fight, while he passed by:
"Look here, young lady, I understand why you want to read this, but I'm not done yet."
"What? I don't want to read that filth! It's just disturbing!" Revan held back a chuckle. He hurried away from the west end as quickly as possible. All right, East end. Time to put up the other 12. He walked around, with ease, and put the books away one by one. Revan had done in about five minutes what he thought would take forever at the start of his task, and as a bonus, got a neat trick, and a funny story to tell later on.

1,022 wc
Claims: 5 Stat points
Learned Jutsu: Storage Displacement

Last edited by Revan on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw a typo O_O)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Gravity, My enemy Empty Re: Gravity, My enemy

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Approved <3