Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) Empty Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 pm
The rain was still pouring down in Tengakure, as the two headed for Tori’s hotel. Haru wondered what exactly caused things to end up like this. He never thought interrogating an unknown ninja could end like this, though he wasn’t complaining.

”Hey, where exactly are we going?” He asked Tori, shaking the rain out of his hair, a bit like a dog.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:23 pm
Tori was now holding hands and walking with this ANBU in the rain. Maybe she can see what he was capable of. If she was spending this much time with a person got to get to know them.
"The hotel I told you about before. I am curious about something. Please, just trust me. If I do this to you," she fired a chakra chain out to wrap around him, and if not prevented, it wraps around him, " how would you get out of it?" Tori asked him. She already knew he could, he could over power her easily.  If in a fight, he would win.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm
Haru stopped when the girl said she was curious.
”Hmm?” He said simply, looking over at her. She fired a chain at him, which would wrap around him, then asked how he would escape. He contemplated attempting to simply break the chain, but that would be missing a chance to show off a more flashy move, and honestly, it would be really embarrassing if he found he actually couldn’t break it.

He wiggled slightly in the chain. His arms were bound, which ruled out a rotation. Still, he had a cool way to get out of this. He would mold lightning chakra into his hand, forming a chidori, before reaching up and cutting the chains, raising his arm up as he did this, so that both ends of the chain were cut, dropping to his feet and dissolving away.

”Like that?” He said, dispersing the lightning chakra that formed in his hand, grinning at her. Then he wondered for a second… Why did she need to know how he would break her chains?  ”Okay, so now I get to ask a question. Why did you want to know that?” He asked her. He always loved a chance to show off, but in their current situation, her request had seemed a little strange…
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 am
Toris eyes widened as her chains broke a little easier than she expected! Whoa! Now that was impressive to say the least!  

" I am always curious as to how people break my chains. But I really wanted to see what you could do! And you put on a good show!" She said as she took his hand again and led him to the hotel.

As they entered her room she closed the door and locked it. She took her cloak off and stood there in a rain soaked leather outfit.  

"So I never got your sur name, you figured mine out." Tori smiled as she stepped in the bathroom to change, leaving the door open so she could talk to him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 am
She was just curious, apparently, It was an odd thing to ask of him, still. He still felt like she was probing the waters to see if she could fight him. Still, she’d been cooperative so far, so he’d give her the benefit of the doubt. She was still a kunoichi, after all, and many ninja wanted to test their power against other ninja.

As the entered her hotel room, Haru noticed the click as she locked the door. She took off the cloak, before walking past him, into the bathroom, speaking as she did so. Haru would walk further into the room, walking to the window.

”I guess that’s only fair. Hyuuga. My name is Haru Hyuuga.” He told her, leaning into the window. ”So can I ask something? Why were you in Tengakure the first time? You didn’t come with any of your, uh, ‘friends,’ did you?” He asked her.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:38 am
She sighed to herself.  More Hyuuga clan members! Theres no escaping that clan, they're more Hyuugas than Uchiha! And Sephora was the most dangerous of them all! Only cause she is a hybrid, or half n half, whatever the mix is called.
She had her shirt off and heard his question as she dug through her duffle bag.
"No the majority of them are all now in Volcano, one is from Sunagakure, thats Hotaru Aburame, Hota as we call her. Sephora Hyuuga who is the group leader, a little mixed hybrid, half Kaguya half Hyuuga. She is VERY dangerous, she is a mastermind.  Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga were originally from the leaf...why am I telling you all this? You arent like recording me or writing this down are you?" She asked covering her top half with a towel! And stepping out to look at him! She was covering her cleavage, her bottom half still had her leather pants on.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:48 am
Wow, there were quite a few of them. The Kaguya-Hyuuga hybrid was the most interesting sounding one to Haru. Maybe it wasn’t wise to reveal that he had Kaguya DNA, but he was tempted to say it. Biting his tongue, he continued to listen to the girl speak. She stepped out of the bathroom, and Haru reflexively looked away, his face turning a little red. She asked if he was recording what she said. Technically, he should be doing something like that, but he trusted his own memory, and he doubted this would be useful information unless they launched an attack on Tengakure.

”Nah, I wouldn’t do that.” He sort-of-lied. ”I mean, if they pose a threat to the village, I’m gonna have to do something about it. But the way I see it, you guys haven’t done anything bad that I’m aware of. If I caught wind of it, I may have to change my tone, but for now, I’ll turn a blind eye.” He said, still looking away from Tori.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:59 am
Yeah right, ANBU tended to do just about anything to get answers. "Look Mr. AN- Gate Guard, I told you about everything I know. " she caught herself quickly. Maybe he didn't catch what she said! 
"Do I look like I pose a threat?" She asked stepping out in a tank top and shorts, brushing her bright red hair. "I also take it you won't let me leave and that you will be keeping a close eye on me." She said coming up to him and giving him a back massage if he allows it.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am
(And now I put my horrible mobile posting skills to the test)

Haru raised an eyebrow as Tori stuttered. "Mr. An-Gate guard?" Had she figured it out, or was it a slip of the tongue?

She got dressed, stepping out in more casual clothes, and asked him if he thought she was a threat. He smiled, scratching the back of his head. 
"Not at the moment, you've been very cooperative. I'm more worried about your friends." He told her, closing his eyes as he thought about your next answer. She began to massage his back, causing his face to redden again. She told him that she knew he probably wouldn't let her leave, and she also knew he'd be keeping an eye on her. "Well, can you blame me?" He asked her, looking back to her as he did so. "At least you're being cool about it. It's nice to get a break from spying on people out in horrible weather. With you, I get a warm room and a pretty girl to talk to." He said, chuckling a little and glancing out the window.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 pm
She continued to massage his back. He was tense! On the tense spots she pushed a little harder while massaging. He had called her pretty! Now she was blushing slightly. 
"I guess I can't blame you, you are just doing your job. Haru move over to the bed and lie down so I can get your back a little better, you're really tense." She said as she reached her hands up the back of his shirt. Surprisingly he had very soft skin!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum