Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm
Haru pulled the girl closer as she began to cry, pulling her into another kiss.
"It'll be okay, Tori." He told the girl. "I have an idea. I might be able to get you invited to join Tengakure. I'll see if I can pull some strings." He said, hoping to cheer her up.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 am
She smiled even though a few tears streamed down her cheeks. She kissed him again. And as they kissed this time she pressed herself closer tohim as she embraced him.
"You'd really do that for me Haru?" She asked as she ran a finger across his cheek and stared into his eyes. "You really dont want me to leave do you?" She asked him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 am
Haru wrapped his other arm around Tori as they kissed, pulling them closer to each other. When they pulled apart, he continued holding her close, smiling as she ran a finger across his cheek.
"Guilty as charged." He responded when she mentioned him not wanting her to leave. "Do you want to stay? I don't want to keep you here if you aren't happy." He'd ask the girl suddenly, in a bit of a worried tone.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:56 am
" I dont want to leave you. I am happy here."  She said smiling as they held each other! She reached her hand inside his shirt lightly caressing his side. Sitting up for a second,  she grabs a blanket and pulls it over them. 
"Oh, and as for earlier,  yes you are one , I know I'm right!" She said as she kissed his lips again. She had to admit, she was enjoying being with him! And, he had incredibly soft skin!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 am
He cracked a grin when the girl spoke, he couldn’t help himself. Another chill went up his spine as she slipped her hand under his shirt… it was kind of cold in here. As if reading his mind, Tori reached for the blanket. Haru shook his head as she pulled the blanket over them.

”If I were an ANBU, why would I be guarding a gate in pouring rain? Don’t they have more important things to do then that?” He asked her, not hinting that this was a lie in the slightest.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:52 am
Tori sat on top of him with her legs in either side of him. Smiling she leaned over and looked him in the eyes. Her hair fell on either side of her face. The blanket was still over them. 

"That's exactly how I know, but your secret is safe with me!" She said as she kissed him again! Only this time instead of it just being a regular kiss, she extended the kiss until he stops the kiss.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm
Haru blinked hard, confusion clear on his face. He didn’t understand. How had that given him away? Well, she said she would keep his secret safe, and it’s not like anyone would believe her if she told them… He’d let it slide. He had a feeling this girl was going to be the death of him…

”I sure hope so, Tori.” He said blandly as she kissed him. He reached a hand up, resting it on her shoulder, and holding the kiss. After a couple seconds, he broke the kiss. He noticed now how uncomfortable with the situation he would have normally been, and wondered why he was simply going along with it now. Something about Tori was… different. After a second’s hesitation, he leaned up, pulling her down into another kiss, holding it until she broke it.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 am
She had never been this involved with someone! Haru was a good kisser and the more they kissed the closer she felt to him! This time, when he pulled her into a kiss, she held it and during the kiss she rolled over pulling him on top of her. She moved her hand up his back under hus shirt. She could feel his back muscles!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:52 am
Haru’s eyes widened as she pulled him down, rolling over so that he was on top of her, still kissing. Haru pulled away, staring awkwardly at Tori. He had no idea what to do now. He knew the guy was supposed to take control of the situation, but honestly, Tori was driving it along almost singlehandedly. This happened really fast, he hadn’t really had time to think. After a moment’s thought, he decided he liked the situation he was in anyways. He leaned down, kissing her again.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:08 am
Tori noticed his sudden surprise, and looked at him curiously. "Are you okay?" She asked him as she looked at him. Tori herself had never been in a situation like this either.  When he kissed her again, she lightly caressed his back.
"Haru,  I have never been in this kind of ...situation before, I am nervous. " Tori admitted. She was blushing and turning almost as red as her hair! Not that she didn't like what was happening,  she enjoyed it!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum