Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5300

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:20 pm
Akira could tell that her teammate was uncomfortable with his cravings being exposed. What doesn't kill you make you stronger, she thought to herself. She knew Snjor could tough it out a little longer until she got him somewhere so he could get some medical treatment and a look over. Sai had left for the time being so it was up to her to support his weight and somewhat carry his weight until she got him to where he needed to be. She caught his eyes taking in her condition. Akira brushed it off. She didn't really like people worrying about it. She didn't like looking weak in other's eyes. The pain didn't bother her, nor did the blood. So there was no reason to feel troubled about her injuries.

Then Snjor would make eye contact with her. His complexion holding a serious note to it. Again he asked what had happened. Wanting to know whether or not it was him who caused the damage. Akira would like to just push it away again, but she knew her troubled partner was not going to let it go. Akira would direct her attention to the path before her. Since Snjor made no move to object her lefting him up with his arm thrown over the back of her neck and across her other shoulder, she would continue with it and proceed to walk back towards the civilization with him at her side. Now that most of his weight was supported by her strength, he wouldn't have to rely on his exhausted body. "Just like what I said earlier. Don't force yourself to be so calm and bubbly all the time. Your emotions built up and got out of control after a simple trigger." The trigger she was discussing was when she spoke of her past. She believed it might have announced his own memories.

"Not everyone are completely numb. So don't force yourself to seem like you are. Now are we heading to the hospital or do you think you can sleep this off." Akira would finish explaining things before asking her question. Her eyes directed onto the path before them. She didn't really enjoy serious discussions very much. She was the type to push everything off if she was able to get away with it. Her eyes would glance down at her tattered clothing and dried up blood. "Don't worry about this. I made the decision to break your fall. Something my back can handle, just needs a little rest. And the cuts are nothing. Something I would endure for the fun of foreplay." Akira would grin at her pervertive words.

{WC: 441}
{TWC: 4,182}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:04 pm
Akira picked up Snow's exhausted body and threw his arm over her shoulder and began speaking about what had happened between the time that Snow left the ramen shop, and him waking up to seeing both of his teammates being in bad shape due to something that he had done. She told Snow that his emotions built up and that he lost control of his emotions. "Lost control?" Snow was completely confused, he had no idea what had happened. She told him that he didn't need to force himself to being nice and bubbly all the time, but that is how he was.

He walked through each of his days feeling genuine happiness and he always wanted to be kind to all those around him. But for some reason, Akira speaking on her past triggered a memory that caused Snow to black out. Why was this? This was something he didn't know. She asked him whether or not they were going to the hospital or if she was going to take him home. He analyzed his body's current state and he wasn't sure if he needed to go the hospital, he just needed to allow his body to rest in his own bed.

"I think I just need to go to bed right now. If you could just help me home I would appreciate it very much." He couldn't help but look down at all of the cuts and tears on her skin and clothes. "Thank you for helping me through whatever it was that was happening to me. Not many people would do that for others, you are a very kind person Akira. Whether you know it or not." Snow winced when he began putting some weight onto his own feet. While he wasn't able to walk, he did know that his legs and ankles were not broken.

She spoke about her cuts on her body, telling Snow that he need not worry about the harm done to her for she would endure this type of pain for foreplay. Snow grinned and laughed nervously when she brought up the foreplay comment. Knowing that he had no clue of what any of that actually was. He would then quickly tell her a few directions towards his home so she would not ask him about anything sexual, due to his ignorance to pretty much the whole subject.

WC:396
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:40 pm
The red haired kunoichi could tell that her partner Snjor was still confused by the way he questioned losing control. It seemed that he had no idea why her past would trigger such a darastic and violent reaction. Akira would just push it off. She continued to walk them towards the civilization of Konohagakure. The buildings that started to sprout into their view let them know that they was almost there. Alira would continue to listen to his words. Taking note that he mentioned going to bed instead. With some proper rest, she was sure his body would recover just fine. She would continue onwards towards town, hoping that he would soon help direct her to his home so she could drop him off. After that she too would need to make her way home and get herself cleaned up. Then she heard him mention that she was kind, whether she knows it or not. This kinda reminded her of her past. The lain she endured just to try and sever a spiritual bond between her and someone else. She did so to get rid of weakness. "I don't really want to be kind. It can become a weakness and get you killed." She would speak in an honest, yet serious tone.

Suddenly she felt him tense up. She glanced over to see that he was beginning to try and take a little of his weight. How stubborn of himself, she would think within her thoughts. She allowed it though. It would be something she would have done as well. After her sexual sly comment Snjor would let out some laughter. The hint of nervousness was not ignored. Akira would take some pride in it, for once she was finally able to make him uncomfortable. Something she had been aiming to do all along. She would softly grin to herself and continue onto their slow journey as she listened to the directions he listed out for her. She could tell he was trying his best to avoid anymore of her pervertive comments. Which made her laugh on the inside.

{WC: 349}
{TWC: 4,531}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:35 pm
Akira spoke on her not wanting to be nice, for she believed that it would make her weak. Snow, while trying to put some weight on his own feet, responded to her thoughts with his kind voice. "Weakness is not cultivated from kindness, but arrogance. If you truly want to be strong, then you must first gain the strength from all of those you fight for. If you only fight for yourself or for selfish reasons, then you will surely fail. But it is when you fight for something larger than yourself, that is when you will become truly strong. If one is to be killed for fighting what they love and for those they wish to be kind to, that is a strength in and of itself. I do hope that one day, you see that. When I look at you, I do see a lot of hurt, the story you spoke to me in the ramen shop was enough to portray that. But no matter what happened to you, your kind heart is still there, it just takes someone with another broken, yet kind heart to see it."

By the time he finished speaking, Akira and Snow would arrive at Snow's home. He then leaned against a fence that lined the front part of their yard. While he knew he needed to get inside, he was very curious to hear what Akira would say back to his soliloquy. Would she brush it off? Laugh it off? Or would she take the more interesting option of actually discussing the properties of kindness so maybe Snow would finally be able to break open some of her hard exterior, to reveal the actual Akira below the hardened and jaded facade that Snow believed she put up.

WC: 295
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Twc;1457

Claiming:1400/2=7+,(2000/2000 for lightning element) rest of WC here Training
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 pm
She silently listened to his advice about his beliefs on strength and weakness. Of course most would say this, but it was not what Akira believed or wanted to hear. She was stubborn when it came to this subject. All she could think of is how the death of her brother's partner caused so much pain. And how much pain it had caused her. His bond forced him to protect his partner, and when mine failed to do so it resulted into his death. The same way could happen without the bond. Feeling as if you must protect someone. Possibly giving your own life up for that partner, or failing to save them and resulting to despair and guilt. 

To avoid such a feeling and result, Akira wanted to limit herself as much as she can when it came to protecting. She would do so to very little people, and when she did she had no desire to give her own life for that cause. She knew that wasn't the ninja way, but that was her ninja way. She will give her strength. The powerful punch of her fist and the blaze of her fire, but she will not give her life so that she would be easily forgotten and thrown aside.

They stopped at the house that must have been his. She watched with glowing eyes as he leaned his weight against the fence. She would trust that he could make it the rest of the way. If he decides he can't then she will be there to help. Offering her strength is fine. Akira could tell that he wanted to hear her input after what he said. She would still hold her seriousness as her eyes would seem to brighten. Trying to be kind and content as she responded, "I'm sorry Snjor. But I don't want to end up like my brother. You and Sai will be a rare exception, but do your best and not put your life on the line. Cause I can't make any promises on my actions. And I don't expect you to do the same."

{WC: 352}
{TWC: 4,883}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:55 am
Snow would begin walking up the stairway to his front door after she was done speaking. He would get up the first of eight steps and look back at Akira who was standing there, still offering her strength to aid him up the steps. "I know you don't like it. But I know you have a sweetness to you that has been locked away. I don't know why I know it, but I just do. When I see that fire in your eyes, when I felt the fire when we fought in the forest upon our first meeting. I felt the person you are, behind the pain and hurt. 

Your heart has been burned, singed with pain and trauma. Your story told me as much at the ramen shop, before I blacked out. You are not only my teammate or a fellow villager of the Leaf Village, but you are another person and I will protect you with my life, just like I would everyone else. I will break apart those walls that you keep your heart within, if it's the last thing I do." The last words he winked and shot her a sly grin. At this point, he was finally at the top step. He thanked her one last time and began walking into his house. Thinking of what he could do for her in the future to prove that she is truly a kind soul, one with a heart of gold, that was tempered in a forge of pain and hurt.

WC:254
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:33 pm
Akira didn't believe the words he said. She felt that he would be disappointed in what he thought in the end. She would still give her team her strength but she didn't want to die for anyone. That wasn't the person she was. Enduring a little pain was another thing. Like when she took the fall on her own with his weight. Could have been a foolish move. Akira would just let it go though. She would give him that benefit of the doubt as long as he didn't force it on her. She watched as he made his attempt to enter his house and giving her a wink and a sly grin before doing so. She would wiggle her nose before making a sly comment just to mess with him. "Is that an offer?" She would purr out to him like the devil cat she was. After that she wouldn't wait for expect a reply from him, and turned to walk herself home. Raising her hand up in a simple wave as she left.
|Exit|

{WC: 175}
{TWC: 5,058}
{Thread Claims}
+5 Speed/5 Health/5 Chakra/5 Stamina/ 5 Strength =25 stats
Eight Inner Gates (2,000/2,000)
Bloodline: Stage 1 (2,000/2,000)
Gate of Opening (500/500)
Gate of Healing(558/1,000)
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:01 pm
Taichi was at the top step, beginning to head into the front door. He was mentally preparing himself to explain why he was in such poor shape to his father, which was not going to be a very fun conversation to have. While his father was always the tough type, he did concern himself with Snow's well being every day when he would get home from a particularly hard day of training. But luckily, Snow didn't need to speak about the mental breakdown that he must have, resulting in him trying to kill both of his teammates. While he didn't know that for sure if that was how it went down, based on the clues that he was given by the scene when he awoke from his stupor, and by what both Saizou and Akira both said when they first saw him wake up. He was certain that this was the only explanation for what had happened earlier that night. 

He stopped at the door and took one last look at Akira, seeing if she was leaving, she asked if Snow's sly smile towards her was an offer given to her. Snow was sure she meant an offer of a more adult manner, which Snow simply laughed and turned around to get ready to walk inside. He watched her as she walked away from Snow's home, waving as she faded into the distance. 

Snow then turned back towards his front door, and he saw his father already standing in the door with it open. "What happened to you son!?" Snow's father came out and inspected his body. "Nothing dad, just a really hard day of training with my new team." He looked at the figure that was Akira, still walking down the street. "Not much to really talk about." He still felt a level of guilt about what had happened to his team because of Snow's breakdown, but he knew that one day he would make it up to them. Snow's dad then drug him into the house and set him down at the dinner table so he could ensure that there was no broken parts of his son. After this, the two went to bed, and Snow would be hyped up for the next day, for it was going to be full of training, much like this one. 

WC:390
TWC:6037
+30 stats
+1500 towards En (C-Rank) (completed)
+1500 towards Snowhawk Routing (Completed)
+500 towards mastering Hidden Mist (Less hand signs)
+2500 towards Icy Mist (Completed)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:32 pm
To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 4 Approv43
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum