Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure) Empty Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm
oro was in hoshi for two days now. this meant he was getting bored. so far there hasnt been anything exciting. he felt like it made sense though. he was a stranger in a city where no one knew him, and didnt want to be known. he walked out of his room and a small inn and took his normal cloths and his beloved note book. the only thing he valued other then being clothed. his uncombed hair moved in the wind as the day was still early. a nice breeze in a city that he thought was hot. though he was lucky enough to have found a nice park full of space for him to feel alone and close to some shops if he wanted food. he sat on a benched as he took out his notebook and started to read it. it was small but a heavy smell of ink carried in the air. mainly because oro loved to rewrite and edit his book full of his genjustu techs. he has yet to start finalizing one of his custom techs he has made, not complete but almost. it wasnt as if oro hasnt wanted to finish but he was busy exploring, seeing the city, and meeting some ninjas. so far all kids and he thought all genin. he didnt get a strong feeling form the people. but that doesnt mean they where weak, he knew some tai users that didnt have a great chakra mark but could do more then oro could. he felt a group of people look at him as they walked past. and knew he still had his sword with him. well he wasnt using it or showing it off so he didnt think many people cared. times are dangerous on the road he could say to people. oro rested another book on his lap he was going to read later, anyone walking past could see it. "genjutsu and how to know you are stuck". he found it at an old book store, looked like a book meant for beginners but a book is a book and he needed more things to read that are new. since he read a lot of books about genjutsu and things he couldnt just find something new, he was going to work on other things. like his ninjutsu and his own items he has been working on. too much to do and too little time. he sighed deeply and loudly as he thought about how he needed to work.
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure) Empty Re: Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:13 pm
A wonderful day in the sweet town of Hoshigakure began with a lovely sunrise. Sanae was out and about taking a stroll down the road. She took an occasional look left and right not really sure about what to do. It was a day without work and her parents kind of needed their privacy with her father out as well her mother and her man wanted to have some alone time and she would not like to interfere with that. It was kind of embarrassing like that. So now she was outside looking around breathing in the sweet air around her. As it happened she came across the same old bookshop that Orokana was currently visiting. Slowly she walked through the ways guarded by huge walls out of shelves full of books. Gently she stroke over some books and read the titles. Childs tales, legends, wildlife and stuff all those books meant nothing to her and so she went on. Nothing special around as it seemed but then she saw the young man or more the book he held onto and walked closer. This was about Jutsu, Genjutsu for that matter. The forehead protector she wore around her waist clearly stated her shinobi of this village and this was reason enough to at least take a look into it. "Excuse me sir", she said in a sweet tone, "Could I have a look at that book you found? It seems interesting to me", she stated now taking a look at him a little bit closer.

wc: 255
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure) Empty Re: Day two, more kids (open for your or my pleasure)

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm
The boy was exploring another part of the city that he hasn't visited before. This village seemed pretty huge. Sadly, these people didn't recognize him for his music, so no commotion was starting. And on top of that, he wasn't carrying his saxophone with him today. But he did manage to get a little bit of practice back at the slums. Kyson had his chakra suppressed while he was walking. As he was walking through the unknown streets he had yet to explore. He sensed a strong chakra signature. Wasn't nothing that surprised him or anything. But the store it was coming from caught his attention. It was a bookstore, which could be useful for Kyson.

He would walked towards it and proceed to enter. He looked around and saw books everywhere. Letting off a big sigh because it might be a while to find what he was looking for. He wasn't always a person who enjoyed reading, but this time around was a little important. As he approached "S" section of the bookstore. He went through the books until he saw anything with "Saxophone." And he had found 2 books that caught his eye. One that teaches you how to play the instrument and one that talks about the history. He would then make his way to the other sections of the store seeing if he could find anything else useful. He made his way to the strong chakra signature and a girl next to him. But he was still looking for something else that caught his eye.

He then saw a book on the shelf that looked a bit interesting. It was about a successful king leading his men for battle. The book made Kyson think back about his conversation with Maku about how to become a leader. As he was just looking at the book, the boy would kind of just stare at it for a while. Causing his mind to just wonder.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm
oro heard the girl talk as he looked at her. he sighed before he responded to her. "yeah sure, its nothing grand but here you go." he said as his green eyes studied her face and her person. he noted the band at her waist. since he didnt get a strong signature he figured it was a new genin, or someone that likes to hide herself, poorly if she was wearing he band like that. if kyson was listening to his tone, or cared, he and the girl would have noticed his dead monotone voice. and his stare uninterested in everything as ever. "have you seen or learned anything about genjutsu miss?" he would ask, he half expected her to say know, judging by her interest in the book. he took his note book and placed it in his pocket. small enough as it was. a light hint of fresh ink would cover the immediate area quickly. as he waited for the girl to respond he sighed again and rubbed his neck. he really didnt like new people, but he has to get use to it in the world he lived in. a life of a hermit is a boring one he thought. though there where others in the store that oro took note of, he didnt see kyson yet. but oro didnt act like he was trying to hide something so he didnt care if he didnt hide his chakra. he already planed a story if people started asking questions about him.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:35 pm
The young man standing in front of her asked if she had learned something about genjutsu yet. She took the book and shook her head. "Not much at least but they are dangerous and I wanted to at least learn a way to get out of one and maybe ways of detecting them. Knowing you are trapped is half the job done I have heard", she said while opening the book and then gently turning the pages. A smile rose to her lips and then she looked up again with that bright blue eyes of her. "Are you interested too? Because then it is yours you had it first", she smiled while closing the book yet again and then holding it out to him like presenting it on a silver platter. Then she paused. Slowly turning her head around looking trough the store and smiled shortly at everyone present. It was always a risky move to show that one was shinobi openly, but she would not back down from it. It was no shame or a bad thing to be shinobi of this village. The people just did not know it yet. "I am pretty much learning everything I can out of books because it seems so less people have time to spend on education. That book could come in handy if you will", she tilts her head, "If I have learned the most basic stuff, you could have it, I should not be taking so long", she explained a little further. Indeed she had done most of her learning alone, from scrolls or books, because she had bad timing and everyone was gone whenever she was there?

wc: 278
twc: 533
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:10 pm
Staring at the book for quite  sometime. I think he made it his decision to by the two instrument books and the one about the king leading his army. But he had overheard the conversation between the two over there. From what he heard, they were having a conversation about genjutsu. Which made Kyson reminisce back when he tried to learn high level genjutsu but it didn't work out. Somethings just aren't means to be, he thought. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation but they looked like people who been here a few times. At least from his prospective.

"Uhh, sorry to interrupt. But do you know if you can rent a book or if you have to buy them flat out? I would ask the guy but.. I don't want to seem cheap" The boy said with a slight laugh. But Kyson would say this after the girl had finished speaking. He didn't want to cause anymore commotion then he had already done before. So he thought it be better if he asked someone who knew.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:27 pm
oro shook his head. "no im good, i know a fair bit about genjutsu, i was just going to read it just to read it, if you have need of it, its yours." he tried to smile but it would come off awkwardly and fake looking. "and if you are looking for a way to get out of genjutsu all you need to do is use the genjutsu release, like so." he would say as he did the seal of it. "and it might work. depends on how strong the genjutsu and your chakra." he nodded. then oro saw the man approach and he looked at him, studying him, like he did to the girl here. he listened to what he said and sighed. "personally i dont know, i never came here before, until today." then he looked at the girl to see if she knew the answer. the man didnt look abnormal but that doesnt mean he wasnt. but it might also just be a man asking a question. oro didnt have much to say at this point. he had to be carefully around people, he didnt know if people cared if he was once in the leaf for a time.
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 pm
She turned again to the man behind them and smiled fondly. They both seemed pretty new to this village or city. So this was interesting meeting new people along the way. She smiled again and then said: "No this is a store. When you are searching for books to rent you might better go to the academies library", she thought about it for a while and then rubbed her neck. Were normal people allowed to go there? Well at least one of them was interested in shinobi stuff so this was maybe a place to go. Then there was the archive but no one except for shinobi with a reason. So that was that and not really an option for them she thought. Then she looked at both of them again: "I would not know if there was a general library in town, I have never hand the need for it though", she turned the book and then looked at the one standing in front of her smiling. "So you don't mind me taking it", then she paused for a moment and tilted her head.
"You seem to know a great deal about Genjutsu. Would you mind telling me about it some more? It is a topic I do lack experience and it would be necessary to covert that up before I encounter someone who uses his against me", she proposes. Then she thought about what she had just said and then added, "I could treat you for a meal in exchange? Does that sound about right?" In a world like this, nothing was ever just given to you, you had to offer something in return. A meal was not such a bad thing to have or to get offered for that matter.

WC: 293
TWC: 826
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:18 pm
After he asked his question, one person wasn't sure and the other said no. Guess the only choice was to buy the book. He didn't feel like searching the city for the same exact stuff he has now. Plus, it would probably be better in the long run to just buy it anyway. "Oh well, buying it would probably be better anyway." The boy would say in reply to the two.

"Yall enjoy the rest of your day." He would say with a slight smirk. As he approached the counter, he was ready to check out the three books. One about learning to play the saxophone. one about the history of it. The last book being something a bit more personal to him. Seeing how successful kings back in the day became leaders. 

As the clerk was checking out the books, he noticed the book about a king leading his troops. The man would smile. "This book is actually a good read, I think you might enjoy it." The man said with a bright innocent smile. Kyson would smirk back a nod. "Thank you, I think it might be able to learn a thing or two about it." Kyson said. The man was a little curious as to what he mean about that, but he didn't pay attention to it for too long. Kyson would leave the ryo on the counter and he was on his way. From the looks of it, the boy had a lot of reading to do plus other duties he must take care of. There was a huge load on his plate as of right now. But no one saidthis was going to be easy.

(Exit)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 pm
oro smiled at the girl softly. just what he needed. he took out his hand to shake her hand, if she let him. "i would like dinner, but i have a better idea, i have been needing someone to help me with some experiments i have with my own research for genjutsu. its a hobby thats slowly taken over my life sadly." he sighed. "but i would love to teach you what you want to know, knowledge is meant to be shared." he nodded. and looked as the man would be walking away. he was interested in learning more about the man, but fate has demeaned something else for this day. oro had one idea he has been thinking about and put down on paper. he took one hand and started digging for his book. and started to flip the pages. then found a genjutsu he can show that would be a good way to teach the pure basics about genjutsu. then looked at her again. "dont worry, after my lesson you will know how dangerous gen can be, and how to use it a little bit, i dont know if you can use it to a grander vision yet because it takes a lot of thinking, studying, and trail and error, but if you ever want to try mastering it go head, option isnt closed like to some." he sighed thinking of a older person he knew in his genin days. "but let us go to a place more suited for such things, like a field or something." he nodded. "do you have a training grounds close by?" he asked and held his book in his hand firmly. he had many ideas to test things out on his new 'friend' but he didnt want to be over baring and raise any false ideas about him. for now his plan was after the lesson use his new idea for a tech, that simply released him from a gen and trapped the person casting it stuck in the same gen. he thought of a way to do it so all he needed to do was test it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum