Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 am
Snjor had finally grasped the man's throat, he could feel his body struggle to find air, he was finally going to get his revenge on the bastard that maimed his mother right before his eyes, traumatizing him for the rest of his life. Making him unable to truly feel happiness. Forcing him to mask his misery without even knowing it. Why the story Akira told was the trigger that pulled all of the memories out of his mind, Snow would never know. But he was finally going to get passed what happened when he would be able to see her murderer die at the hands of the poor woman's son. His grip would get tighter, until he was unable to move. "What the fucking hell is going on!?!" Snjor screamed to himself in his mind, unable to move his jaw to yell it out loud. 

He had been paralyzed, the man then took the chance to grab a hold of Snjor just before the other combatant had launched an attack directly for the tree they were standing on. The man held him tightly as the two free fell on to the floor. Snjor tried his best to move, but he was unable to. His anger only grew more and more potent as his inability to move got him so close to the man, yet so far from killing him.

The man began screaming out to his obvious teammate to do something to Snjor. Struggle he did, it was still useless, he was unable to stop anything. But his clone wasn't. The clone's snake mouth technique was beautifully countered with a fire technique that canceled each other out. But when the tree began to fall, he leaped off the branch he was on and into another tree, using the mist and steam from the canceled out techniques as a cover. The clone hid himself while both Snjor and the man fell to the ground. 

The other man began sprinting toward Snjor to look into Snjor's eyes, telling him all he needed to know. "The other bastard is an Uchiha." Snjor thought to himself. The clone spring out of the tree with a half tiger seal. As he flew through the air, thirty needles made out of the rain formed in mid air, 1000 needles of death. The needles would then attack all three of the men that were coming for Snjor, and for the man that had mounted on top of Snjor.

Should the needles be formed successfully. It would likely force the attackers to run off with a few cuts. Then it would allow snjor to get back to his feet once he was able to move again. Then he would use this rain to see where the attackers were.

WC:460

Last edited by Snjor Yuki on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:44 am
Sai couldnt of been more happier to have such a smart kunochi like Akira around, she thought quick on her feet and knew how to work well in a team. She gave Sai the opening he would need to finally get Snow under his genjutsu. Sai clone's would still be looking out for Snow clone to appear from out of the steam. While Sai ran towards where Akira had fallen with Snow, in the processes Sai would have his clones activate his Chakra shroud technique. He didnt need the clone surprising them, luckly for Sai he activated that jutsu.  Before Sai could get to Akira, Snow clone would appear from the mist and use 1,000 needles of death. Unfortunately for the clone the jutsu wouldnt be strong enough to penetrate the Shroud. Clone 2  would use the opportunity of Snow clone not being able to doge in the sky and send a great fireball hurling right at it. Sai by then would be at Akira and Snow.  Clone 1 unfortunately was killed by the shower storm of needles. Sai himself would substain cuts all over his body but nothing life threatening. "Ill take it from here", Sai clone said. As he attempted to looked into Snow's eyes. If not interrupted he would cast Snow under a genjutsu. Making him belive that he was at home laying in bed reading his favorite book. He would then look at Akira."What the hell happened here", tired Sai would sit down in the grass and wait for her to explain.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:08 pm
"I'm trying to help you, you blind bastard!" She would yell at the enraged Snjor who was blinded by the bloodlust that flowed through him. She had purposely managed to take the impact of the fall from him despite his actions pissing her off. She could feel her already hot blood boiling. She continued to pin him to the ground and yet he still fought against her. "I'm about to knock your ass out if you don't calm down." She growled the words out like a beast as she applied more weight onto him.

Then there was an attack coming for her. She hissed underneath her breathe, this was not the time. She prayed and hoped that Sai was able to manage in a defense for her, because she was not going to lose this opportunity. If his shroud technique was a success then hopefully Akira would be left unscathed. If not she would continue to pin him down and take the hit. Leaving herself battered and enduring the pain as the needles seized upon her skin. Her eyes glowered wildly as she barked out her words.

"How many hits is your teammates going to have to take from you, for you to come to your freakin senses!" Hoping to dear Inari that Sai's genjustu is a success. She was doing her best to avoid using her fire or any of her other brutal strikes, but she was running out of options. Her temperature would rise as her anger grew hotter. "I'm Akira! You hear me Snjor! I'm your partner Akira, and I'm about to blast your ass if you don't wake up!"

She was hoping the Sai could at least see that Snjor was currently not right in the head. His eyes was blinded by invisible pain. If he refused to stop fighting her, she would result to a much more brutal force. Wincing as the pain of the needles continued to awakened her flesh.

{WC: 326}
{TWC: 3,120}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Snjor had thought of everything, at least he thought. He knew the needles would destroy at least one clone, hoping for both. But he planned for him to be left by the man that had mounted him. This was the piece of his plan that did not go the way he thought it would. The Uchiha would lose only one of his clone, but he would still be running toward him. The other clone in tow after he took out Snjor's water clone. He would have the man and the Uchiha standing over him, taking the needles in stride, the man still not letting him go. 

Snjor would begin to struggle once again for the paralysis was wearing off. He writhed in pain and agony, yelling as loud as he could. But his body was too tired to get the man off of him. His needles did in fact hit their mark, but the men surrounding him still stood over him. Snjor knew he had no more options, he was to end up like his mother. But he wasn't going to go out without fighting, he would continue until he died from exhaustion. His mind working quickly as the Uchiha began getting closer. He had a plan in his mind, he freed his first hand, quickly followed by the second, he wrapped his arms around the man and was just about to perform his handseals. Just as he performed his third one, blood fell off of the man's face and dropped onto Snjor's. 

Snjor's vision became hazy, his heart still feeling as though it was going to burst out of his chest, his mind felt as though it was expanding and contracting again and again. A voice came into his mind, a woman's but it wasn't his mother's screams. It was another voice, one familiar from a more recent time. He heard Snow's voice, a much kinder and softer tone. "You're okay! It's ooooookay." Snjor's writhing turned into a mild tug and pull. The images of his mother's gruesome death were fleeting away from his focus. His breathing slowed and he could hear Akira's voice once again. The rain woud dissipate, Snjor's eyes would calm down and lessen in intensity. Snjor's body would then become limp and close his eyes. 

Snow opened his eyes. His entire body felt as though he was on fire, his skin would feel as if there was a fire burning within his clothes. Snow looked up at Akira, then at Saizou. "Hey guys." His soft and sweet voice would return. "Sorry for having to leave the ramen shop early Akira, I wasn't feeling to well. I do have a quick question, why are you on top of me?" Snow would lean his head slightly to the side to add to his confused tone. The moment he would lean his head over, you could hear his body's joints begin to pop and crack. Snow groaned and hollered out when the pain would become sensational.

"Saizou, why is your Sharingan activated? What honestly is happening right now. Oh my goodness Akira you're bleeding! If you would could get off of me I can help those wounds of yours. Did we go on a mission after I left the ramen shop?" Snow was obviously confused. His teammates were all injured, pretty severely, and for some reason Akira had mounted Snow and had several lacerations to her face. Should Akira get off of Snow, he would try his best to rise up from the ground, sitting up. Then he would try to understand what exactly happened after he left the ramen shop.

WC:603
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:11 pm
Sai couldnt belive how his night was going. He knew his luck was terrible but to get stumble upon SNow mental break down was pretty crazy. The was Sai looked at Snow slightly changed but not in a bad way, Sai for a while belived that since Snow had such a calm and level headed demeanor he wouldnt have skeletons in his closet. It tougt Sai that even the best of us can have something were trying desprtly hide. Sai watched as Akira yelled and threaten him, for some reason it seemed like it was working.

Before Sai could get over to Snow to place him under a genjutsu, you could tell that Snow was going through some sort of mental battle within himself. Sai felt sorry for his friend knowing their wasent to much he could do to end the pain Snow was feeling. A couple moment later Snow eyes opened, Sai was happy to see that his friend didnt attack the moment he had opened his eyes again. Snow would look at Akira and began to talk, you could easily tell that Snow was back to normal.

All his nice mannerism came back, something Sai found slight annoying. He would then look at Sai and ask why is he Sharingan activated. Sai couldnt beloved that Snow had no idea what he was doing, theres no way Sai could imagine snow could of gone through and dont remeber nothing. He looked and Snow before deactivating his Sharingan, he then sat besides his two team mated.

"Akira why dont you tell this crazy guy what happended', Sai said in a tired. He was exhausted after all the stuff they went through
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:13 am
She felt a trail of her hot blood trickle from her chin, and watched as it landed onto Snjor's forehead and cheeks. She was just about to bring her elbow back and knock him out with a large blow to the head, when her crazed teammate seem to cease his struggle. She watched him with narrowed eyes. And then hd began to speak. It sas obvious that he had no idea what was going on in the current situation. Looks like he had no memory of his rage. He let out a line of questions as he tried to understand what was happening.

Suddenly Akira's attitude would change. Her pissed off state would dissolve into her usual preventive nature. She would lick her lips, allowing some of her blood to be tasted, as she peered at him. "Oh this? We was doing some adult stuff... Looks like you ended up blacking out." She would hint into some mature stuff. acting as if they had been doing something brutal and inappropriate, just the way Akira would normally like it. Then she would let out a ring of laughter. Rolling off of her mounted state to let Snjor be free from her grasp.

Akira would stand onto her feet. Her backed ached from the impact of the fall, and the scratches from the needles of death stung like a bitch. Once again she felt alive. She would definitely need to clean herself up at the end of the day. "Good to have you back to your senses darling~ Next time don't suppress yourself so much from your true emotions."

{WC: 267}
{TWC: 3,387}

Last edited by Akira Kitsune on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:25 am
Snow looked down and saw that both of them still had their pants on, even if his shirt had been ripped off. He took a moment to realize that the carvings on his midsection were exposed. He was sure that both of his teammates saw his crude artwork and there was no real way to cover them up. 

"I doubt that is true, Akira. I still don't understand. Did I attack you guys? You both are bleeding pretty bad. Let's get over to the hospital to get you guys checked out. At this point Akira had gotten off of Snow, so he tried leaping up to carry his teammates to the hospital. But as he tried lifting his body. Pain shot through his whole body. He yelled out in pain and addressed his team. "Hey guys. You might need to go on ahead. I dont think my body is going to let me up. I'll meet up with you guys!" 

Snow then laid his back down and listened to the river as he tried falling asleep to rest his body after whatever just happened after he left the ramen shop.
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 am
He listen as Akira told Snow not to cover up his emotion, something that Sai agree with her heavily on. Sai shook his head, not being able to believe that Snow dosent remember anything. The anger he had in him must of been something that had build u[ over the years. It kinda made Sai happy knowing that something like that woudnt happen to him. Sai had no use for revenge, his mom died from giving birth and his father in a freak accident. Even if Sai wanted revenge on what killed his father, it would seem meaningless. He waited to see if Snow would get up and leave with them but his body had been though enough for the day.

"Just stay and rest Snow ill see you later", Sai said before starting to walk away. "Get yourself some  Med Attention AKira if your not feeling to well, ill also catch ya later", Sai Said before body flickering away. He went home, the cuts and bruising  were something he could take care of him. He honestly couldnt wait to see if Snow would ever go crazy again.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:47 pm
Akira's expression turned into a serious one. Her eyes sparked as they gazed over his scarred torso. In a way she marveled over his dark side. She was all about gruesome actions and brutality. But she kept that to herself. Her eyes moved from his carvings of his painted past to Sai. It was obvious that Snjor was not capable of making his own way home. Her injuries ached yes but she was a kunoichi. She couldn't let something like this be too much for her. Akira was a little surprised by how fast Sai wanted to leave, especially due to the fact that ome of their teammates was unable to move. Yes Akira can be a narcissist, but there's no good in letting their teammate possibly become a wolf snack. Then they would be a partner short. Plus she was enjoying the excitement Snjor delivered.

"Who knows we could have kissed~" Akira purred. Allowing her playful side to come back a little. But her seriousness would be hinted underneath the surface. "Who knew Snjor could be such a blood thirst tiger. Poor thing tore at my clothing." She glanced down at her battered from. The needles had indeed left numerous slashes through the soft fabrics, but nothing too revealing. Something she would need to patch up later. "Now silly . . . there are a few things you need to get straight." Akira would crouch down beside his collapsed exhausted form. She would attempt to take his arm and sling it over the back of her neck and onto her shoulder. With his conditions she doubt he would be able to protest even if he wanted to.

"I don't like hospitals. I allow my body to heal on it's own. My back aches and I have a few bloody scratches, but you need to do alot more to make me scared." She would then attempt to rise to her feet, with his weight being supported by her neck and shoulder. "You on the other hand, I'm taking you to the hospital. Leaving you would be asking you to be eaten, or worse. Don't worry about us."

{WC: 354}
{TWC: 3,741}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:46 am
Akira looked at his torso, and Snow was sure just what she was looking at. He tried his best to cover his scars up with his arms and hands. "Sorry..." Snow could not cover all of the scars he had on his waist and sides, all the X's that were mostly put there by his own hands. When Snow was young, he was constantly bullied in school. Most of the time it would be hazing, pushing him around, calling him names, harmless things. That was until the night he was walking home from the training grounds, a little later than usual when he was first starting the academy. He had done exceptionally well on a certain exam and it skewed the bell curve for the rest of the class, causing a few students to fail the exam. 

While Snow thought nothing of it, some of the students that failed had bigger siblings who had less than admirable intent. He was pinned against a wall by a few Genin of Konoha. Snow tried to fight them off, but they were much stronger than he was. Another Genin walked up to Snow with a knife in hand. Snow frantically tried to escape, but he was held against the wall and could not move. The two pinning him down pulled up his shirt while the third Genin crouched down directly in front of Snow. He pulled down Snow's pants a little, just enough to expose his hip and waistline. Being so freaked out, the seven year old Snow began to cry. All three Genin's began to laugh at Snow. He felt the knife enter into his skin, the cold steel brought a sensation to Snow's body that he had never felt before. His cries for help were muffled by the boys' hands. After the Genin were done, they threw him down to the ground and ran off before anyone could find him. 

Snow leaned against the wall of the alley that he was in, crying hysterically while he tried to stop the bleeding that was still going at this point. He was applying pressure, using his green cap as gauze to keep the blood from getting everywhere. He didn't know how to process what had just happened. All he did was get a good grade, and because of that he was permanently scarred for life. After the bleeding stopped, he slowly brought himself to his feet. When he got home, his parents ran to him and asked what had happened. Snow couldn't quite process his feelings, so he just lied and said that he got lost on the way home. While he was sure the parent's knew that was a lie, they believed him and they comforted him.

Just the thought of the event still brought a tear to Snow's eye. "Not something I'm very proud of." Snow said, still trying to cover up his scars. He didn't know exactly how to feel when it came to his scars. While it may have started with only three from the Genin all those years ago, he now had countless numbers of X's on his waist by now.

Saizou was quick to leave, which Snow was fine with. After whatever had happened in the forests of Konohagakure was obviously tiring and he was somehow the reason as to what happened. Neither of his teammates were explaining to him what had happened so his curiosity continued to grow. He watched Saizou leave the area, responding to him, "See ya later, Sai!" Snow, still not being able to sit up, tried his best to wave. 

When Sai was out of earshot, he looked over to Akira with a curiuos aura coming from him. She talked about taking him to the hospital, but he still needed more information before he was going to be able to go anywhere or do anything. He looked up and down her body, seeing that she had cuts and tears through her clothing. "Akira." He looked her directly in her eyes, showing her that he was serious. "What happened out here?" Snow knew that he was in some way responsible for what happened, but he needed to know exactly what he did so his mind could rest.

WC:704
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum