Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) Empty To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:49 pm
Snow walked into the ramen shop like many times before, he greeted the cook and they already had his first bowl whipped up and ready for him. When Snow sat down there was no one else at the bar, just him and the cooks. They began to talk about the day's happenings and they asked Snow how his training was going. He talked to them about his spar with Akira, the fiery red head that really gave Snow a good work out. 

"You should have seen the woman that I trained with today. She had the most brilliant red hair, truly striking. She and I had an intense fight right by the river in the forests, she even gave me a run for my money I'll tell you that. The woman, mid fight, pulled her shoulder back into place, it was quite the sight."

As he finished telling his story, the cooks both seemed impressed with the feat of putting her own shoulder back into socket mid fight. They spoke about the woman for a few more minutes as Snow ate his ramen. The cooks told him a funny story about a few customers that they had that day and they all laughed. Snow ordered another bowl of ramen, and the cooks nodded their heads and began throwing the bowl together. Snow always loved the combination ramen, basically anything they had to offer to throw into the bowl, he wanted them to double down on the ingredient, then add some extra for good measure. Ramen had been his favorite food for as long as he could remember, and he had it pretty much every single day for as long as he could remember too.

Snow leaned back in the chair that he was sitting in, smiling in satisfaction that he had felt from eating that first bowl. He looked back behind him to see if there was anyone in the shop that he recognized or knew. He saw a few faces that seemed pretty familiar, but no one that he knew. He saw an older man sitting on the other end of the counter. Snow grinned and walked up to the man and asked if he could have a seat. The older man smiled and nodded. The two began speaking to each other about everything and nothing all at the same time. They spoke politics, they spoke history, ramen was served and Sake was poured, for the older man of course.

The two had a wonderful time as he ate his second bowl of ramen. The older man stood up from the counter and he stumbled out of the shop. Snow laughed and spoke a little more with the cooks. They spoke a little longer about the young woman that he had sparred with earlier that day. Snow looked down at his third bowl of ramen. He thought for a few moments about his day of training, he thought about how he was going to improve himself in ways more than just a fist to fist brawl. He lifted his head and just kind of waited for life to happen, waited to see who would walk through that door, hopefully someone that would offer him good conversation.

WC:537
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:13 pm
Within what seemed like short moments of time, a fiery haired genin had managed to encounter two interesting ninja of Konohagakure. Usually she wouldn't bother forging a true partnership, but things was boring when doing it all by yourself. Plus it dawned on her that teamwork was needed to be successful, before managing in becoming a powerful specimen. She had made the impulsive decision to challenge her newest partner Snjor to a spar. Resulting in her being brutally overpowered but greatly pleasured by the pain he inflicted upon her. She enjoyed just how ruthless he could become.

At this very moment, this fiery hair woman was making her way through the streets. Venturing through the village as the skies began to taint itself with darkness. As she passed the famous noodle shop her ember eyes glanced through the opened entrance by mere coincidence. She suddenly stopped within her tracks. Her gazed found it's way to the young ninja whom she recognized within an instant. It was none other than the one who quenched the thirst of her dark desire.

Suddenly Akira transformed into a gleeful grin that was almost intoxicating, as she made her way within the ramen bar. She breathed in the wonderful aroma of broth, before letting out a teasing welcome. "Konichiwaaa Snjor~" The kitten purr was back, as it vibrated from her soft lips. To this moment she could still feel a dull ache within her shoulder, but she loved it. Akira moved her way towards the feasting Snjor before coming to a stop somewhat near him. Proceeding to have a little bounce as she stood there.

{WC: 270}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 pm
Snow was just about to be served his third bowl of ramen when he heard someone entering into the building. The cooks all greeted her and they both immediately stopped what they were doing to look at the woman who was walking in. "What's your guys' deal? You look as if you've seen a-"  Snow stopped his speaking when he turned around to see Akira walking toward Snow and the counter. "Now to what do I owe the pleasure, Akira. I'm so happy you're here. Why dont you pull up a seat and have some ramen on me, what do you say?" 

Snow looked back over at the two men standing behind the counter, acting as though this was their first time seeing a woman. Snow rolled his eyes and threw a chopstick at them. "Go on guys! Get back to work. Hungry people here and all that." He turned back around and stood up in his chair, pulling the one next to him out for her to sit in. He would gesture with his hand in a sweeping motion for her to sit in the chair so they could enjoy some ramen.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:30 am
The environment within the famous noodle bar developed into bubbly one, and became full of energy. Akira let out a soft ring of giggles at the reactions that she received. It was obvious that she enjoyed being the center of attention. Her gleeful eyes was watchful as Snjor stood from his seat to bring another close to his own. Offering her to sit beside him and eat some ramen. The red haired woman stuck her tongue playfully, before making her way towards the offered seat. She held her finger up to one of the cooks. To signature for her usual, but adding a little change to it. "One without the spicy this time."

Within shirt minutes of Akira settling within the offered cushioned chair, the one brought up beside Snjor, a bowl of steamy shrimp ramen was placed in front of her. Chopsticks to the side. Perhaps she had something for seafood. Akira took the warm glass bowl within her hands and tilted it to allow herself a sip of the shrimp flavored broth. "Soo~" Akira picked up the set of chopsticks, and pulled them apart as she spoke. "Snjor fancies the noodle bar eh?" She spoke teasingly before allowing herself a bite of the tender noodles.

{WC: 207}
{TWC: 477}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Akira did certainly like to be the center of attention, but when you are as beautiful as she was, I guess you either like it, or need to get used to it. Snow pushed in the chair behind Akira and sat back into his chair at the counter. Both Akira and Snow's ramen came up to them at the same time. While Snow's bowl was significantly larger than hers, she had seafood in hers, which is something that he wasn't entirely sure if he had ever had seafood in his ramen. He always had the pork, beef, and chicken in his. Akira then looked over to Snow and asked if he fancied the noodle bar.

Snow smiled as he picked up his chopsticks and pushed the meat deeper into the broth. "I do! I end pretty much every single day, whether good or bad. It allows me a method of celebration on good days, and it brings my spirits up on bad days. Either way, ramen is a significant part of my life." now knew that sounded slightly sad, but it was true. Ramen had always been there for him, when his mother died, when his father slid into a deep depression after her death, the stress of school, everything. "I usually spend a couple hours here a night. If there are a lot of people here, I will sit at their tables and talk with them for hours on end. Or if it's dead, I will be in here at night drawing or writing. It's just one of my favorite places honestly, here and the forests." Snow would cease his speaking with a bite of his ramen. 

WC:278
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:37 pm
Akira's wooden chopsticks plucked a small pink shrimp from the noodles before tossing it within her mouth. Savoring the enjoyable texture and seafood taste of the plump little piece of meat. Afterwards the young genin helped herself to decent mouthfulls of the tender noodles. Listening onto Snjor's voice as he spoke his love for ramen. Her head nodded in agreement to his words, as she took another bite. Not being a woman who was shy of eating. The bite was swallowed and she took another sip of the steamy broth.

"I don't tend to have serious conversations to strangers. I prefer to hold an immature attitude to throw people off or make them uncomfortable." The corner of her lips lifted into a smirk as she wiggled her little shoulders. "I love watching people squirm when under pressure." Akira was being openly honest with her words. "For now your an exception." She added in after hearing his story. The hint of sadness behind the scenes of those words was there. Akira believed she was picking up this man's motives somewhat well. There are people who allows sadness to show, and are usually viewed as weak. Then there are the ones who hide it like a mask, suppress the emotion. Last there was the ones who feel numb from it. The ones that completely gave up the ability to feel it. Either as a good thing or bad. The red haired kunoichi had a feeling she knew which one Snjor was. She had her dark past and burned that sensation out from her veins. 

"The forest is nice... Wanna know another nice place?" Her eyes suddenly started to sparkle as she turned them towards her. She grinned like a demon as a purr vibrated from her throat. "I find the hot springs to be very refreshing~"

{WC: 304}
{TWV: 781}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:37 pm
When Akira spoke on how she enjoyed watching people squirm under pressure, he didn't know how to respond to that, but she continued and told Snow that he was an exception. Conflicted about the two statements from Akira's mouth, he responded with a question. "Why would I be an exception?" Snow would ask, thinking he already knew the answer.  

She then brought up a place that she enjoyed going to, the hot springs. Snow had honestly never been there before, just didn't like being hot that much, so he usually stayed as far away from that place as possible. "I have actually never been to the hot springs before. I tend to stick with the cold, but honestly it probably would feel really nice on all of my sore muscles after training." He thought to himself briefly before actually delving into a deeper subject of conversation.

"Say, I have a question for you." Snow thought for a second, trying to think of the wording he was going to use. "How was your childhood? I know that's a forward question. But I am quite curious." Snow waited for the response from Akira, he would understand any type of reaction, be it her storming out of the building after tossing her ramen at him, all the way to actually telling him her story.

WC:222
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:31 pm
Akira motioned the bartender of the noodle bar over. Quickly asking for a beverage as Snjor spoked his question, hoping to wash down the amazing shrimp ramen meal with a nice hot tea. "Well that's simple. You're an exception because you're my teammate now. You've earned it... remember?" She was bringing up the spar they had. Deep down he played a part in allowing her to let off some steam, as well as temporarily satisfying her desire of pain. After she responded to his question, a small cup of dark liquid would be placed beside her empty ramen bowl. Steam would dance from the liquid as the fragrance of grey earl tea surrounded her.

Akira found it kinda funny that Snjor didn't like heat. It would make sense that him being named after snow, would probably prefer the cold more. "The hot springs are excellent for peeping toms" She purred with pervertive intentions, as her hands wrapped themselves around the warm surface of the cup. The next question that came from his lips caught her off guard, and almost caused her to spit her tea out as she went to take a drink.

He was asking her of her childhood. Something that no one bothered to try to get involved with. "Oh... my past?" She set the cup back down after finally being able to swallow. "Nothing much to it. Just some issues..." Her childhood had been alright. Normal besides the unique traditions her clan held. But after the abandoned of her parents, and witnessing the death of her brother, it destroyed her. She's changed to a whole different person. " Some gruesome family issues..." That wasn't including the trauma she deliberately put herself through just to get rid of a certain weakness. One that caused some things to be numb to her. Akira fanned away the subject and turned the attention to him, "What about you?"

{WC: 315}
{TWC: 1,097}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:00 pm
"Peeping Toms?" Snow thought to himself, thinking about all of the scars that he carved into his sides. His self-harm was still a very closely guarded secret that no one else but his father knew about. If he was to be seen at the hot springs, they would be out in the open, for everyone to see. Knowing that this place would not be an option for him, he placed the thought in the back of his mind.

The reaction that Akira had was very peculiar indeed. She had almost spit out her tea upon the asking of the question. "Hmmm.... that doesn't seem like there isn't really much to speak about based on that reaction." Snow thought to himself as he watched her reaction. The answer she gave was cryptic and only reaffirmed his suspicions that there was certainly something to talk about when it came to her past and her childhood. 

"If I may. What was gruesome about it?" Snow knew that he was running the risk of upsetting her. But they were teammates and that is part of the deal, they knew about each other, allowing them to reach a special level of bonds between the group. If she rejected to tell him about it, then he would relent, he didn't want to make her angry. But he did want to know about his teammates.

WC:228
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:23 pm
There it was. Akira took another drink of the grey earl tea. Letting the bitter sweet liquid roll along her tongue before swallowing it. She was thankful that the bartender knew to mix in a few sugar cubes for her. At first she had no idea how she was going to respond to his question. Almost feeling the urge to avoid the conversation all together somehow. Several seconds of silence passed before her hesitation finally broke, but not in a way someone would expect. Her lips suddenly played a devious grin, as if to be excited about something. "Is my teammate interested in the gruesome details~" Akira suddenly leaned in real close to him. Hoping to get some kind of reaction within his body language to show that he was uncomfortable with her.

Her wicked grin grew wider, showing off her sharp animalish canines. Glowing ember eyes centered upon his. She hovered towards him just enough to where she could catch his manish scent. "Well~" There was a soft velvety structure to her voice. "One day a little ghost came home, just to fade away within the arms of her partner. A little girl witnessed the partner withering in pain upon the cabin floor." The kunoichi coo'ed the words as if she was telling a funny joke. Her attitude far off from the words that she spoke.

"The partner was her older brother, whom spent the next three days going insane. Screaming and begging to be killed. Until one day he willingly fell onto a blade that was pointing towards his heart." She bounced within her seat. As if getting to a good part. "The little girl realized that partners for life can cause weakness. So she isolated herself from her own little yokai." Akira continued to squirm in glee. Her eyes shined brilliantly. "Clawing at the floorboards as an invisible pain stabbed at her consciousness. Explosions went off from behind her eyeballs. And the whimpering of a desperate yokai as it's partner broke from within."

Again the red haired girl stuck her tongue out. It being her usual playful signature. "The end~"

{WC: 353}
{TWC: 1,450}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum