Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Medical training (Training/open x1/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 pm
Hmmm just wanting to know more about people? That in itself didn’t sound like a bad thing…. Hopefully. But more that not it was most likely nothing to really look into any further. Once he took the plate she nodded as he told her it looked good and she took a bite of her sandwich. Secret talents? She looked at him with the sandwich in hand and still numing on it and once again her face turned red. She stopped eating and empty her mouth before speaking “Th-the food?....hmmm my momm- I mean my mother…...made ...and..packed it” DUMMY why did you tell him mommy packed amd made it and you all most said mommy why me? She than did the only thing she was able to do she started back on numing her food. This whole thing was something she isn’t really used to hanging out with someone she didn’t know. And even though he knows she a student he most like sees her as a little kid but it’s not like she helping any with how she acts and looks. 

Earth Release: Rock Section Cane (250/250) Done

Chakra Cleanse (30/250)

Spider web area (0/250)

(WC:181, TWC:1,201)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1750

Medical training (Training/open x1/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:15 pm
How sweet. It seemed like her mother had prepared the delicious food the two of them were eating. For a moment it almost looked like she planned on using the word "mommy" but she quickly stopped before the word came out of her mouth. Once again she turned red and probably felt a bit embarassed as she was on the brink of saying mommy instead of mother. Skadi found it rather cute and amusing how quickly her face turned red with every time she got nervous. Was it because of him or was Sammey just the shy and nervous kind of person? Either way he didn't mind spending some time in her company. 

As they both continued enjoying their meal the young Yuki started to wonder about the path she planned on taking. He figured she didn't plan on staying an Academy student forever so he thought the young girl might have been thinking about where to go from there. Skadi decided to ask her, hoping she would come up with an answer. "So, have you thought about taking your Genin Exam anytime soon?"

(WC: 184, TWC: 1627)
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 pm
"So, have you thought about taking your Genin Exam anytime soon?" Sammey had started to take a sip from her juice when Skadi asked her that. She looked at him with a lost look on her face once again looking like a little kid and taking one more sip from her juice and sets it down “hmmm may idk still.” She started to think about it for a few sic’s as she took another bit from her food. She then started to think about it maybe it would be a good idea to take the test soon so when father comes back home and i’m a genin he would be soo happy and so would mother I'd be able to do more to help the people and the village “Maybe I well soon but I don't know if I can pass…. But I do train for medical ninjutsu so maybe that help.” That was something she’ll still have to think about again it would let her do more to help the people and the village. “So what about you? Are you going to be taking the Chunin exams next time?” She then took another bite from her food.

Chakra Cleanse (230/250)

Spider web area (0/250)

(WC:200, TWC:1,401)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:21 am
From what he could tell it looked like Sammey was still thinking about taking her Genin Exam. The young girl seemed to be in doubt whether or not she was ready to take it, she even said she wasn't sure she would be able to pass. Skadi would understand her insecurity, once you take your Genin Exam and graduate you're not a student anymore. From that moment on you would become a full fledged Konohagakure shinobi. No more safety from the Academy. Only looking at the difficulty of the exam the young Yuki would have no problem assuring Sammey. "Don't worry, it's not that hard. As long as you know the basic techniques you should be good."

Both of them would take a moment to continue eating their food that was prepared by Sammey's mother. The conversation shifted when the young girl asked Skadi a question of her hown. If he was planning on taking the Chunin Exams. In all honesty he hadn't really thought about it. He was already happy to become a Genin who could be a medical ninja on a team sometimes. He didn't really plan ahead so far. Skadi didn't really have the desire to become a Chunin. He still had to figure out his goal and aspirations. What was it that he was aiming for? "Maybe, who knows. Maybe after I have improved some more."

(WC: 230, TWC: 1857)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:55 pm
Sammey is a bit busy so I'll do a mid-thread claim until she's back.

- 1500 towards Chakra Cloak B-Rank
- 357 towards Bull Rush C-Rank
- 9 stats
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum