Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Medical training (Training/open x1/NK) Empty Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:42 pm
The sun was still coming up and the air was still cool. The training ground still had no one here but that was fine. She pulled off her bag from her arm and pulled out a book with some low ranking medical ninjutsus. “Mmmm it can heal small cuts and bruising well that would be good when you hurt yourself from training.” She started to think on how she was going to test this she didn’t want to hurt herself or even cut herself, her best bet was to wait for someone to come a training and if they get hurt a little that would be a good time to try it out.

Basic Medical Ninjutsu: (113/250)

Hangover Cure no Jutsu: (0/250)

Post WC: 113

Last edited by Sammey White on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1750

Medical training (Training/open x1/NK) Empty Re: Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm
Another day had almost passed by. Another day where Skadi had spent most of his time at the hospital helping out wherever he could. It had become part of his life now whereas being a shinobi was still something the young Yuki had to figure out for himself. Picking up arms, go to battle with other shinobi or missing ninja, if it was up to him he would just remain on the background, treating the wounded and saving people that way. Unfortunately the times they were currently in didn't allow for someone to stay back. For the time being Skadi decided not to worry about these trivial matters as he had enough things at hand. Such were his thoughts while he was walking around the streets of Konohagakure. 

Upon arriving at the Training Grounds the young Yuki noticed a girl sitting all by herself, a book laid out in front of her. Slowly walking closer to the girl Skadi would see she had green hair, was rather small and .. wearing cat ears? He wasn't sure he was seeing it right but after he got a better look he saw it were indeed little cat ears. "Hmm, is this what kids these days like to wear?" he would think to himself. He remembered his promise about being more open to people which was also the reason why he decided to walk towards the little girl who looked to be about the same age as Skadi, maybe a little younger. Who could tell, looks can be deceiving. When he finally made it to where the girl was sitting Skadi would start speaking, which would without doubt grab her attention. "Hello there, what's that cool book you're reading?"

(WC: 285)
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen

Medical training (Training/open x1/NK) Empty Re: Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 pm
It didn’t take her long to get the hang of it but she still wanted to test it sometime soon if she could. “Maybe I could use this at the park when one of the kids traps and fall’s” She then looked at another jutsu for….. Hangovers ...really? She was a little lost on this one. "Hello there, what's that cool book you're reading?" She jumped falling back on her butt and she was on top of that wearing a skirt so she had to keep her legs close and pull them closer to her body. Her face now red “H-hello” She looks at him and seen what looked to be a kono ninja headband. She was a little lost “A ninja? But most of them wer- wait he maybe a gein if he’s here.” She was able to find things easily do to all her medical training from her mother. “Oh mmmm it a book about medical ninjutsu’s” As she was talking she got up and sits on her legs and hands him the book to have a look at it. She then does the handseals for it once again and this time she got it.

Basic Medical Ninjutsu: (250/250) Done

Hangover Cure no Jutsu: (60/250)

Post WC: 113+197=310

Stat point: (+1)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:54 pm
Visibly startled by the sudden appearance of Skadi the small girl was obviously caught by surprise as she had completely turned red. Having fallen down and ending up on her bottom his first impression of her was that she might be a little bit of a clumsy one which he would find some sort of amusing and maybe endearing given the times of war they were in. It reminded Skadi that even though the life of a shinobi could best be described as one of fighting, pain and blood, there were still innocent people like the girl sitting in front of him. It would give him hope for the future. Taking a closer look he noticed the young girl didn't seem to wear a headband so he figured she was either just a regular citizen or still at the Academy. Considering the fact she was reading a book and looked like she was practicing something he assumed it would be the latter and she was still a student. Just to be sure he figured there would be no harm in asking. "Could it be that you're an Academy Student?"

The young girl would then explain that it was a book about medical ninjutsu she was reading. "Oh, sounds interesting" he said with a smile while she handed the book over to him so the young Yuki could have a look as well. As he was turning over different pages of the book Skadi recognized some of the subject matter he had been teaching himself and learned from his parents and other people of the hospital. Most of it was very basic and would be a good tool to learn more about medical ninjutsu. In the meantime she was busy performing handseals while he was still looking through the book. It made Skadi wonder if the young girl was interested in the medical world or if she was just trying to expand her knowledge, and so he would ask. "Any reason why you're reading this book in particular?"

(WC: 337, TWC: 622)
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:49 pm
As she was getting up he asked if she was an academy student “yes I am.” She was happy she got the one down and again it should help some of the kids at the park for now. "Any reason why you're reading this book in particular?" She looks at him a little “I want to help the village just like my father and mother do. So I'm not any good in fights like father is but just like mother i don't like to see people in pain. My mother is a medical ninja and I want to help as many as I can ninjas and non ninjas alike…...Oh I’m sorry for talking too much.” She jumped up and bowed to the person. He most likely didn't want to hear all this and really didn't care and it sounded like a little kid dream. When she first sees him he had a cold look to him and a bit of a cold feel to him. She didn't say anything not wanting to get the guy upset and just wanted for him to say something.

Hangover Cure no Jutsu: (244/250)

(WC:184  TWC:494)

Stat point: (+2)

Last edited by Sammey White on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:50 am
Just as Skadi thought the young girl confirmed to be an Academy student. It was almost to be expected since she had this innocent aura around her. The young boy listened to the girl as she explained why it was this book in particular she decided to read. It seemed like she had the same reason as Skadi for becoming proficient in medical ninjutsu. She wanted to help people regardless of their rank as a shinobi or regular citizen. From what she told him it looked like her mother was a medical ninja and one of the reasons for her to pick up the books about medical ninjutsu. “My parents work in the hospital where I try to help out as well” he would tell her. The young girl would then apologize for talking so much which Skadi found funny as it seemed like she was still feeling a bit nervous around him. “That’s fine, don’t worry.”

He wasn’t sure why she was sitting all by herself rather than playing together with her friends. Maybe she preferred being on her own, like he did. Or maybe she just had trouble finding other people who shared the same interests as her. “Are you always reading books by yourself or do you enjoy hanging out with your friends as well?” It was a simple question but one that would tell him more about the girl nonetheless. Skadi then remembered he never actually introduced himself which he would finally do now that they had been talking for some time. “I’m Skadi by the way, and you?”

(WC: 263, TWC: 885)
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:55 pm
“My mother also works there as well..well when she’s not out on a mission.” She then started to about one of the other jutsu it was kind of a dumb one but if it helps people. She just facepalmed and somehow hurt herself doing it “ow” then shortly after the guy asked her something “Are you always reading books by yourself or do you enjoy hanging out with your friends as well?” Friends that was something she didn’t really have too many of do to her being shy around most people. “I like to do both i don’t have many friends and the few I do have are training to become ninjas or helping their family shop. So we don’t get to hang out a lot anymore and I always like a good book to read it’s helps me relax and more so with a good cup of tea.” She then started to think about what kind of tea they had at home. Skadi? Where did that come- Oh that must be his name “I’m Sammey Senju”

Hangover Cure no Jutsu: (250/250) Done

(WC:177  TWC:671)

Stat point: (+3)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:00 am
Skadi listened as the young girl told him her mother worked at the hospital as well, so maybe there was a chance he had actually met her before but that was something they could talk about later. For the time being the young Yuki noticed how the girl was practising one of the other jutsu out of her medical ninjutsu book. For some reason she ended up slapping herself, turning her cheeks red once more. A slight “ow” had left her mouth meaning she had hurt herself a bit. “Seems like you might need to use your medical ninjutsu on yourself” he would tease her a little.

The young girl explained that she hadn’t many friends and that she enjoys reading books as it helps her relax. Skadi completely understood how she was feeling since the Yuki hadn’t many friends as well and preferred to keep his company to a minimum. “I don’t really have anyone I’m able to call a friend besides my twin brother and my family. But I am trying to become more open towards others.” The young girl then became a little lost in her own thoughts before she would give Skadi her name. Sammey was the name she gave him, and to add on it looked like she was part of the Senju clan. Interesting. “Nice to meet you Sammey Senju, I hope you don’t mind that I’m keeping you company?”

(WC: 236, TWC: 1121)
Sammey White
Sammey White
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:01 pm
Now Skadi was just picking on her for hurting herself for that making her face a little red again. She started to think to herself is he picking on me now? “Oh” NO friend’s besides his family well it’s not like she can talk really her few friends came from her best friend and even than she came to her and just hang out with Sammey when there were younger and really her other friends are friends of her best friend. “Oh Open how like to new people or others point of view of things. They ideas...there clans?” She was a bit of an airhead and a bit clumsy...But she is good at looking into things more so do to her Medical and ninja training. He didn’t say this last name but she wasn’t go too dig too much into it.

“I don’t mind but I’m getting hungry.” She rain over to her bag and looked through it before pulling out some little bags and two little boxes. After that she closed her bag and rain back to Skadi and set everything down and laid both of her hands on the ground shortly after and plate and knife took forum in front of her hands. The plate and knife was very baseit looking she than pull out a PB&J sandwich with no crust on it and placed in on the plate and cut it in half. Than she put her hands on the ground once again and forum a 2nd plate and took the half she had her hand on when cutting it and pulled out some chocolate chip cookies and and placed one one the two plates and a juice box on it an apple juice box? This lunch screamed a little kids lunch and to top it off she looked like the age of someone who would have something like this as there lunch. “Here it’s PB&J” She had a friendly smile on with the feel and look of a little kid showing they did something right by them self She held it up to Skadi.

Earth Release: Earth Tools (250/250)

Earth Release: Rock Section Cane (99/250)

(WC:349, TWC:1,020)
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:56 am
The young girl turned red once more after Skadi had been teasing her a little bit. Sammey, as she was called, would then ask the young Yuki how exactly he tried to be more open towards others since he had mentioned that earlier. Skadi always kept himself distanced from other people, maybe it was his cold nature as part of the Yuki clan or maybe he just felt more comfortable by himself. There were only a few spots available in his heart and those were reserved for his twin brother, his family and his patients. It's not that he didn't like people, it's just that he failed to see the point in getting close to someone. And the fact that he originally was from another village didn't really help either. But that was going to change, or at least he would try. "Just getting to know more about people basically, it's always good to learn more about them."

One thing he had already learned about Sammey was that the young girl enjoyed food and talking about it. While making sure to mention that she didn't mind Skadi's company she ran over to her bag where she pulled out some stuff from. When she returned the young boy noticed she brought with her some bags and boxes which she placed in front of them. In it there was some kitchenware like plates and knives she could use for a sandwich she had prepared. If that wasn't enough she also pulled out some cookies and juice so it almost looked like they were having their own little picknick. What he also didn't expect was that Sammey would offer him part of her sandwich. She put on a smile and looked very proud of herself so Skadi gladly accepted the offered sandwich she prepared. "Thank you, it looks delicious" he said, returning a gentle smile. "I take it this is one of your secret talents?" 

(WC: 322, TWC: 1443)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum