Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 7:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 8:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
"Well, maybe you should join a card game leauge? I am sure that you could fit that in between all of your shinobi training." Masashi would laugh. “Definitely something to consider penciling in now on top of the training I need to do.” He would say to Hikari with a smirk. The Deputy Kage would pull out a nine of Diamonds. "Yeah, lucky you." Hikari seemed to trail off, growing a tad distant as she. Likely thinking about how she would respond to the question on the card between them. "You, may of caught me at a bad time to answer that question. When I was younger, my only goal in life was to become a Shinobi. My parents hadn't beaten into me that our ninjutsu arts were demonic, or anything crazy like that. However, after becoming a shinobi, I slowly started to realize how difficult the life was. To be hated by the civilians, the constant training, the constant combat, taking other human being's lives.... it wasn't as romantic as I had thought it would be." Masashi’s eyebrow would raise at that statement. ‘I’m not sure how anyone could really see the shinobi lifestyle as anything remotely resembling romantic.’ He thought to himself as Hikari had taken a moment before continuing her answer. "Once  I stopped wanting to be a shinobi, my mind moved to marriage. Maybe I was being a naive teen girl, but the thought of just being a stay at home mom seemed fun for me. Taking care of my wonderful children, and just focusing on supporting my husband, I always loved supporting others, and I felt like for a while that was just my calling in life.

I thought about retiring from the life of Shinobi on multiple occasions. There were multiple men in the church that had asked me to accompany them to church gatherings and other forms of dates, but I always turned them down, since most of them were not aware that I spent my days practicing shinobi arts. That being said, once our last Hogokage died, I was asked to take over the role as the deputy kage." The girl then pointed to the paperwork that was around them. "I wasn't able to get out of it, and as such I was forced into the role. It didn't take long for me to find out that the life of being a deputy kage is an all encompassing one. With how busy my life is, I wouldn't be able to stay at home and take care of my children. Looking at it realisticly, I probably wouldn't even have the luxury of taking maternity leave.”Hikari took a deep breath before continuing. "I couldn't do that to either my future husband or my children, to never be around and able to support them. I don't want to leave my children in the shinobi's child care center. So, I just gave up on that dream and just started to focus on my life as a deputy kage, and am trying to focus on supporting the village the best way I can. I suppose I just kind of look at the village as if it was my husband...." The girl would chuckle at the thought of what she just said. "He's very abusive, keeping me up all night doing stuff for him." Masashi let that last comment pass without a comment. He’d seen how busy his mother could be in her duties for the land outside of Hoshigakure that she was in charge of. A Village as large as Hoshigakure would certainly take a lot of work to manage properly.

Her story complete, she would turn back to Masashi. "Sorry, I guess that was more my life story than an answer. Basically, I don't have much of a goal in life right now besides to try to make Hoshigakure a safe place for all."  Masashi would nod in response. “A worthy goal regardless of the lead up to it. And one I believe we can all get behind. The village’s well-being is and should be a main priority for everyone living here.” Hikari’s words had given the Uzumaki Genin a fair amount to think about. Additional insight to one of the people that is in charge of making decisions for the village. One of the people that he would invariably have to take orders from, assuming she remained as Deputy Kage for any significant period of time. ‘Thoughts for another day.’ He thought to himself as he Chain connected to Hikari's hand would go out and flip over another card. As the card was being flipped, Hikari would ask, "What about yourself? Do you wish to share your goals? If you don't want to, this is kind of personal." 

Masashi watched as the next question card was revealed, 'Which would you rather be, a guy or a girl? Why?', before  responding. “I have no problem sharing my goals, Hikari. They align with yours to a degree, so it makes sense that you would potentially be someone to help me achieve them.” He took a moment to compose his next words before continuing. “My current primary goal is to become a master of medical style ninjutsu techniques, both helpful and harmful. I wish to come up with a wide array of techniques that would aid in a variety of ways. I have two other secondary goals. The first is to build a catalogue of different plant and animal components that can be used to make effective medicines, remedies, poisons, and other substances. The second goal is to create a different catalogue, related to genetics. I wish to find out what causes different clans to have different abilities, what those abilities are, and if it’s possible to replicate them. Of course all of this information would benefit the village as I would be more than happy to share my insights with the village’s leadership. I imagine it would be a great help to better the village in the long run, medical advancements in particular.”

Hikari had flipped over her card from the regular deck of cards while he was speaking. The card revealed was a 10 of hearts. ‘Could be worse.’ Masashi thought to himself. ‘I guess it’s my turn to draw.’ Masashi would then reach out and draw a card of his own. Revealing…

WC: 1057
TWC: 5931

OOC: Modifying colours on my tablet is a pain. I'll update speech colours when I get a chance.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
The member 'Masashi Uzumaki' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 8
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Hikari didn't understand why she was so happy when she drew a higher card than Massashi, after all, it had only been twice that she had been bested in such a simple game of drawing cards. But at the same time, the Jounin felt a sense of glory when she pulled a a higher number than the Uzumaki.

"Well, Looks like you have to devoluge you secrets on this mater first." The Jounin would say with a smile. waiting for Massashi to answer the question.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:07 pm
He'd drawn the 5 of clubs. Hikari would look down at the card before saying "Well, Looks like you have to divulge you secrets on this matter first." She said to him with a smile. Masashi chuckled. "Indeed it looks that way." He said in reply, feigning resignation. "And I was doing so well on the draw as well." The lower card number was definitely not something he had wanted to see. Not that it really mattered, he just liked winning. ‘Which would you rather be, a guy or a girl? Why?' Was the question he would have to answer. The question itself was not something he'd really thought about, but one he already knew the answer to.

I prefer to be male.” He would say to Hikari, with no hesitation of any kind. “The main reason is due to that of childbirth. I want a family of my own, but as a doctor, I’ve seen what it takes for a child to enter this world. As well as what can go wrong for both the child and for the mother. Of course it’s not as bad as what it used to be, but that’s not the point. I avoid pain wherever possible, but that is an entirely different level of pain, and I have no desire to experience it for myself.” He would chuckle softly. “Other than that, I see how often women are treated unfairly by men. Of course were I a woman, it would be significantly easier for me than most to deal with similar treatment, but in itself that takes extra effort that could be diverted to more important tasks.

There really wasn’t much else to say, so he would direct the question back to the woman seated across the desk from him. “What about you Hikari, which would you rather be?” He asked her. He would wait until after Hikari said whether she would answer or not before flipping a card from either deck.

WC: 329
TWC: 6260
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:40 pm
The pain of childbirth.....

As much as Hikari had hoped it would be easy, she knew this was a painful experience that not any woman could handle. The maiden thought back to her mentor and best friend Shiroi gave her life to bring annother life into the world. She hadn't had much time to talk to the Loli Jounin before the birth, what were her thoughts before her time came? Was she happy that she was creating life with annother human being? Disapointed that she was put off mission duty while she was on Maturnity Leave? Scared about how annother human being would be looking up to her for the rest of their natural life? Shiroi was only nineteen years of age when she gave birth, honestly far to young for a woman to be given the role of being a mother.

"Hmmm...." The Jounin would think for a second after being asked. "So.... when I first flipped the card, I was going to say male myself. Woman... parts... can be quite a hassle to handle while you are going through training. In additon to that, Kunnochi are often looked down upon in our line of work. I can't count how many times I was in the gym as a genin and I was bothered by shinobi making fun of how little I was lifting. Saying that I should stay in the kitchen, or go back to cleaning. If I was more of a confrontual person, I might of enjoyed the trash talk and might of responded with some of my own. That being said, I am not, so I just sort of took it and continued working out.

"That being said, something you said made me think. If I was a male, I probably wouldn't want any children, because I wouldn't want to put my wife through the danger of childbirth. However... as a woman, I know that it is I that would have to be the one to bare the pain on my relationship with my husband. As such, I can still dream about having a child. So sorry, I can't give you a for sure answer, but I think I will have to go with woman myself.

Now I think it is your turn to draw first."
The Akari would say, awaiting to see which card the boy would pull.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 pm
Hikari took a few moments to think. "Hmmm...." ‘I wonder what her answer will be.’ Masashi thought to himself as he waited for her to reply. He didn’t have to wait long. "So.... when I first flipped the card, I was going to say male myself. Woman... parts... can be quite a hassle to handle while you are going through training. In additon to that, Kunnochi are often looked down upon in our line of work. I can't count how many times I was in the gym as a genin and I was bothered by shinobi making fun of how little I was lifting. Saying that I should stay in the kitchen, or go back to cleaning. If I was more of a confrontual person, I might of enjoyed the trash talk and might of responded with some of my own. That being said, I am not, so I just sort of took it and continued working out.” ‘There’s a but coming here.’ Masashi thought to himself. ‘For me there are just more pros than cons to being a man.

"That being said, something you said made me think. If I was a male, I probably wouldn't want any children, because I wouldn't want to put my wife through the danger of childbirth. However... as a woman, I know that it is I that would have to be the one to bare the pain on my relationship with my husband. As such, I can still dream about having a child. So sorry, I can't give you a straight answer, but I think I will have to go with woman myself.” Masashi would nod, preferring to wait until after she had finished speaking before responding. “Now I think it is your turn to draw first."

Masashi would smile at the Deputy Kage. “Indeed it is.” He said as he would reach to grab the top card from each pile. As his hand moved, he would say to Hikari. “I can certainly understand why you would think that. I definitely would want to have a family, to have children, regardless of the dangerous landscape of a life we live in. That being said, the benefits far outweigh the risks in my opinion, but of course it would be ungentlemanly of me to force anyone to have children for me, simply because it was my desire to have a family. That would require me to find a woman that shares the same beliefs that the benefits of starting a family would outweigh the risks of trying to start one during these current tense times.

With that being said, the Genin would flip over the Truth card first. ‘Name one of your greatest accomplishments.’ ‘Well.’ Masashi thought to himself as he looked at the card now in front of him. ‘That’s something I’ll need to think about. I have a few, but which do I consider my greatest achievement.’ He then revealed the playing card he’d drawn. It happened to be…

WC: 497
TWC: 6757
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 pm
The member 'Masashi Uzumaki' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 13
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:49 pm
Greatest accomplishment?

The Jounin was a little bit nervous about this one, the first thing that came to mind was defeating the Gobi and helping seal it inside the current Hogokage. That being said, Hikari wasn't allowed to bring that up, seeing how that was top secret information.

Taking a deep breath, Hikari would allow the chain to come out and flip the top card of the main deck. Hoping she could draw high.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:49 pm
The member 'Hikari Namikaze' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 8
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:05 pm
Masashi had drawn the 10 of diamonds. He would have preferred to see a face card of some kind. Still, not a bad card to draw. ‘It’s above the average.’ He thought to himself as he waited for Hikari to draw her card. Her draw ended up being the 6 of clubs. Not good enough to win this round. ‘Looks like luck is on my side again this time.’ Masashi would think to himself. ‘All the better for me. It gives me more time to think about what my greatest accomplishment is.

WC: 92
TWC: 6849
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum