HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 332 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 518
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Komon Hyuuga
Gary

Trial Moderators:
Yurei Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Dove flying higher (Max)
by Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 7:30 am

» Look at me King
by Royalty <3 Today at 7:12 am

» Running Towards Genin (2)
by Kyson <3 Today at 6:25 am

» Je suis le meilleur (Royal)
by Royalty <3 Today at 6:22 am

» Shizen Ryu Armor
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 6:22 am

» Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:56 am

» Death enablement and non death enablement combat.
by Tadashi Namikaze Today at 4:45 am

» Training and Missions
by Faith Akari <3 Today at 4:30 am

» Honor Amoung Theives
by Faith Akari <3 Today at 4:29 am

» Other
by Komon Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:23 am

Top posting users this week
Yurei

Kyson <3

Zyxis

Royalty <3

Kōmori Hozuki

Ryūka

Nero Yuki

Sakana Meijin

Hikari Namikaze <3

Shinoskay

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masashi Uzumaki
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Fire
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : Surprise
Bloodline : Uzumaki Longevity
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)   Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Masashi Uzumaki, son of Countess Himari Akari, was bored. Normally the young Uzumaki male spent the majority of his time in his lab, working on medical jutsu, learning different properties about different plants and animals local to Hoshigakure, and how they can all be used to help or hurt others. His library of research notes was growing slowly over the course of his stay in the village since his return from abroad, but it was going slower than he'd liked. On top of that, while he preferred to focus on the medical aspect of things, he did need to spend some time working on his other abilities. "I'm not as strong as I know I can be..." Masashi says softly, to no one in particular. 'Maybe it's time to take a break and go get some fresh air.' The thought, while sounding a bit strange, was likely the smartest idea. He needed to get out more, and he would need to force himself to get out and do so otherwise it would never happen. With a small sigh and a soft chuckle to himself, Masashi would gather his gear and make his way out of his home and towards the training grounds on the other side of the Water Gardens.

It was a beautiful day in Hoshigakure. It was warm; the sun was shining with a few clouds to offer a brief shady respite every now and then. Masashi informed his butler that he would be heading out for some more practical training, and made his way down the front walk and towards the Water Gardens. It was a short distance, since his parents wanted to be close to the Water Gardens whenever they stayed in the village itself. Not that Masashi really minded; he enjoyed the Water Gardens as much as anyone else. It was one of the only places you could go in the village and the surrounding area where there was an abundance of greenery. He always stopped and admired the fountains and flower gardens. He couldn't do much of that today, as he was on a mission to improve himself. With a soft sigh, he would make his way to the training grounds itself where the training really began.

He had been born with the ability to call upon his earth chakra nature and he had recently learned to harness the fire nature chakra that was within him as well. Having both of those elements allowed him to combine them into another, more advanced element. At least that's what the scroll he had read in the archives had told him. Combining Earth and Fire nature chakra would allow him to create explosions, ranging from pops the size of a cherry bomb to explosions that could level a city. It was amusing to Masashi that he had both the power to heal as well as harm, and he'd be able to do so in both extremes, assuming he worked hard enough to achieve this. Before he would dare to work on Explosive jutsu, he would need to learn to master both his earth and fire chakra natures. Earth would be easy enough to do, since it was already second nature to him. His new fire chakra nature was going to be the more difficult one. "That's why I'm here I guess..." He said, to no one in particular. It was time to get to work, and he would start by building chakra in the pit of his stomach and release it in a pitiful version of the Fireball jutsu.

WC: 592
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masashi Uzumaki
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Fire
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : Surprise
Bloodline : Uzumaki Longevity
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)   Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:39 pm

It appeared that the Training Grounds were fairly empty as Masashi strove to work on improving the control he had on his fire chakra nature. It wasn't going as well as he had hoped, but that's how things go sometimes. It also didn't help that he was trying to work on this by himself. He would have thought there would be more people around. It would have been easier to acquire assistance that way. 'Oh well.' He thought to himself as he looked around again. 'Perhaps I'll have better luck at the archives again.' With a shrug he left the training grounds and headed for the Kozai Yuki National Archives.

This was a longer trip; the Archives were on the other side of the village, so Masashi had no choice but to walk through everything. Not that it bothered him. He enjoyed seeing his village, to a degree of course. Masashi was more of an insular individual, preferring to remain indoors for the majority of the time. Research was his primary interest, but of course there would be times when he would need to get out and interact. Especially if he wanted to make a name for himself in the medical field. It was easier since his mother was in the public eye a fair amount, thanks in large part to her being a Countess. He had, as a result, garnered some attention as well, so people he did not know were greeting him as he walked. He would smile and nod and exchange pleasantries as he went, since it was the polite thing to do and how he comports himself is a reflection of his family. He would not tarnish the good name of his parents by being unapproachable. It was however, with some degree of relief when the Uzumaki Genin arrived at the Kozai Yuki National Archives and walked inside to see what secrets he could uncover.

The Archives had not changed since his last visit, not that he had expected them to. Masashi had immediately dived into any source of information relating to the jutsu he was attempting to learn. Most of the information he read over was information he had already covered. He went to another section of the archives, but was stopped by one of the librarians. "This area is off limits to those that do not have permission from the Hogokage." Masashi frowned then sighed.  'Guess I'm going to have to go visit the Hogokage to get permission.' he thought to himself as he turned on his heel and left the Archives. He made his way to the Unseen University, where the Hogokage's offices were located. It was a large administrative building, with several different wings and a myriad of corridors leading every which way. Masashi made his way up to where the Hogokage's offices were located, where he was stopped by the Hogokage's assistant. "I am Masashi Uzumaki-Akari, son of Countess Himari Akari." He said to the assistant. "I am looking to speak with the Hogokage about special permission to access restricted techniques in the Kozai Yuki National Archives." He was told to wait here while the assistant went inside to speak with the Hogokage. 'I hope I don't have to wait too long.' Masashi thought to himself. 'I have a great deal of training to accomplish.'

WC: 554
TWC: 1146
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Haven Country :: The Water Gardens :: Training Ground-
Jump to: