Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) Empty Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 pm
Masashi Uzumaki, son of Countess Himari Akari, was bored. Normally the young Uzumaki male spent the majority of his time in his lab, working on medical jutsu, learning different properties about different plants and animals local to Hoshigakure, and how they can all be used to help or hurt others. His library of research notes was growing slowly over the course of his stay in the village since his return from abroad, but it was going slower than he'd liked. On top of that, while he preferred to focus on the medical aspect of things, he did need to spend some time working on his other abilities. "I'm not as strong as I know I can be..." Masashi says softly, to no one in particular. 'Maybe it's time to take a break and go get some fresh air.' The thought, while sounding a bit strange, was likely the smartest idea. He needed to get out more, and he would need to force himself to get out and do so otherwise it would never happen. With a small sigh and a soft chuckle to himself, Masashi would gather his gear and make his way out of his home and towards the training grounds on the other side of the Water Gardens.

It was a beautiful day in Hoshigakure. It was warm; the sun was shining with a few clouds to offer a brief shady respite every now and then. Masashi informed his butler that he would be heading out for some more practical training, and made his way down the front walk and towards the Water Gardens. It was a short distance, since his parents wanted to be close to the Water Gardens whenever they stayed in the village itself. Not that Masashi really minded; he enjoyed the Water Gardens as much as anyone else. It was one of the only places you could go in the village and the surrounding area where there was an abundance of greenery. He always stopped and admired the fountains and flower gardens. He couldn't do much of that today, as he was on a mission to improve himself. With a soft sigh, he would make his way to the training grounds itself where the training really began.

He had been born with the ability to call upon his earth chakra nature and he had recently learned to harness the fire nature chakra that was within him as well. Having both of those elements allowed him to combine them into another, more advanced element. At least that's what the scroll he had read in the archives had told him. Combining Earth and Fire nature chakra would allow him to create explosions, ranging from pops the size of a cherry bomb to explosions that could level a city. It was amusing to Masashi that he had both the power to heal as well as harm, and he'd be able to do so in both extremes, assuming he worked hard enough to achieve this. Before he would dare to work on Explosive jutsu, he would need to learn to master both his earth and fire chakra natures. Earth would be easy enough to do, since it was already second nature to him. His new fire chakra nature was going to be the more difficult one. "That's why I'm here I guess..." He said, to no one in particular. It was time to get to work, and he would start by building chakra in the pit of his stomach and release it in a pitiful version of the Fireball jutsu.

WC: 592
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 pm
It appeared that the Training Grounds were fairly empty as Masashi strove to work on improving the control he had on his fire chakra nature. It wasn't going as well as he had hoped, but that's how things go sometimes. It also didn't help that he was trying to work on this by himself. He would have thought there would be more people around. It would have been easier to acquire assistance that way. 'Oh well.' He thought to himself as he looked around again. 'Perhaps I'll have better luck at the archives again.' With a shrug he left the training grounds and headed for the Kozai Yuki National Archives.

This was a longer trip; the Archives were on the other side of the village, so Masashi had no choice but to walk through everything. Not that it bothered him. He enjoyed seeing his village, to a degree of course. Masashi was more of an insular individual, preferring to remain indoors for the majority of the time. Research was his primary interest, but of course there would be times when he would need to get out and interact. Especially if he wanted to make a name for himself in the medical field. It was easier since his mother was in the public eye a fair amount, thanks in large part to her being a Countess. He had, as a result, garnered some attention as well, so people he did not know were greeting him as he walked. He would smile and nod and exchange pleasantries as he went, since it was the polite thing to do and how he comports himself is a reflection of his family. He would not tarnish the good name of his parents by being unapproachable. It was however, with some degree of relief when the Uzumaki Genin arrived at the Kozai Yuki National Archives and walked inside to see what secrets he could uncover.

The Archives had not changed since his last visit, not that he had expected them to. Masashi had immediately dived into any source of information relating to the jutsu he was attempting to learn. Most of the information he read over was information he had already covered. He went to another section of the archives, but was stopped by one of the librarians. "This area is off limits to those that do not have permission from the Hogokage." Masashi frowned then sighed.  'Guess I'm going to have to go visit the Hogokage to get permission.' he thought to himself as he turned on his heel and left the Archives. He made his way to the Unseen University, where the Hogokage's offices were located. It was a large administrative building, with several different wings and a myriad of corridors leading every which way. Masashi made his way up to where the Hogokage's offices were located, where he was stopped by the Hogokage's assistant. "I am Masashi Uzumaki-Akari, son of Countess Himari Akari." He said to the assistant. "I am looking to speak with the Hogokage about special permission to access restricted techniques in the Kozai Yuki National Archives." He was told to wait here while the assistant went inside to speak with the Hogokage. 'I hope I don't have to wait too long.' Masashi thought to himself. 'I have a great deal of training to accomplish.'

WC: 554
TWC: 1146
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 pm
ACCOUNTING!!!!!!!!!

The blonde woman was sitting at the desk of Valen Akari, going through various mission reports and expenses on his desk. She was still very new at this, but she had some experience with runing the finances of the ninja accademy at Hoshigakure, so she still had some experience. That being said, she had always hated doing accounting work.

After finishing up the '1065' form she had been working on, the girl would stretch back in her chair, leaning way far back on it, trying to stretch her her long arms and back before getting back to work, as she leaned back in her chair she could feel the weight on her chest pressing down further on the base of her body than what she was used to.  Looking down, the Maiden of Light would look a maturing vessel, it had been a few weeks since Kenshin Uzumaki had preformed the transplant on her. While the Fuinjutsu Misstress of Light had noticed a slight increase of power her seals power, the main difference she had noticed since the transplant came from her apperance. Her Autum colored hair had changed into a golden blonde, her eyes which had once been hazel had become a briliant blue, and she had grown bigger in the last few days. Not as in stomach size, she still had retained her hourglass figure, but she had grown a few centimeters in height. However.... that wasn't the only thing that had grown in the last few days.

Hikari would look down at her heavier chest being a teenage girl was always annoying due to the way your body was changing, however, Hikari had never had to deal with a growth like this so quickly. Over the last few days she had to spend alot of time practicing how to walk, just trying to get more familiar with the way her body had distributed it's weight. For normal walking it was fine, but when one is running at a speed of 120 through the training grounds, small little changes in one's weight could easily throw off one's ballance and could cause you to fall out of control.

Anyways, enough of the changes to her body, it might be better to discus the change of shinobi in the kage seat. Normaly, the Fourth Hogokage, Valen Akari, would be sitting at this desk. However, the Hansome Dark Knight of Hoshigakure wasn't currently in the village due to the Kage Summit. However, village activity would continue in his absences, so the military had to as well. As such, Hikari was forced to take over all the paperwork that the Hogokage needed to do in his abscence, even though she may of not been ready for it.

Looking down at the paperwork that the Deputy Kage needed to preform, The girl would let out a deep groan. There was still so much work to do! She had been at this all last night, but everytime she finished a large stack of papers, a shinobi or knight would come in and drop annother large stack of papers on her desk.

'Valen.... come home soon....'

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Hikair would look up from her desk and toward the door, please..... no more paperwork....... "Yes? You may come in.'

A young secretary would come in by the name of Diana. "Yes, Lady Namikaze.  Masashi Uzumaki-Akari has come to see you. He said he was here to discuss get permision to access Lord Hayato's works in the Archives. Should I send him away?"

Hikari would sigh, "No, send him in. I always have time for the shinobi of my village. Also, Diana, please, I told you to just call me Hikari. I have done nothing to earn the title of Lady."

"Yes, m'lady." The woman would say and head out toward the lobby. At the thought of calling her a lady, Hikari would sigh again. As much as the Jounin wished that people wouldn't refer to her as that, Hikari knew she couldn't push it. After all, if she was in that girl's shoes, she would probably do the same time. Honestly? She had done that on multiple times.

Taking a look around, the girl saw that besides the papers on the desk, the room was fairly presentable. The only issue was her own clothing. As much as she wanted to come into the office today wearing something presentable, preferable a gown that would be presentable if the royal family came for a vist, the Jounin was still an on duty shinobi, and with Valen, Kenshin and Kotetsu out of the village, she was probably the strongest shinobi in the village. As such, she needed to be able to jump into a battle on a molments notice. As such, she was wearing a black sleavless tight top, and a set of black cargo pants, something that a lady shouldn't be seen in, but something that a soilder would most likely wear. Her hair would be pulled back in a pony tail, her head band would be worn around her waist as if it was a belt, and she would be wearing a small pair of reading glasses.

As she awaited for the shinobi to arrive, the girl would start to think about the name. The girl hadn't recalled hearing of the boy in the accademy. That being said though, something about the man's name was framiliar.

'Akari'

Was this boy possibly one of Valen's and Lady Akihana's clans men? Prehaps he had knew the two of them. Hikari had grown outside of shinobi villages and clans, so she wasn't sure if it would be common for those of the same clan in the same village to treat each other as family, or as strangers. Prehaps she could learn more about Valen's family from him.

Hikari would remain seated and await for the man to enter. If he knocked the girl would call him in, however, if he just barged in, the girl would take note of that but not say anything.

Either way, once the man came in, the blonde deputy kage would stand to greet the newcomer, offering her hand out for a hand shake and offering the man a seat across the desk from her. Presuming that the man took a seat, the jounin would take a seat at her side of the desk. "Massashi, my name is Hikari Namikaze, I am the Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure, and currently tasked with runing the village while Valen Akari is taking care of business outside of the village for a while." The Jounin would point to the right of the man toward a large half full jar of Chocolate Chip Cookies. "May I offer you some sweets? Sorry, they're not warm, but they are still delicious."

WC: 1127
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:29 pm
The secretary had stepped over to the door, knock twice and enter after hearing "Yes? You may come in." She had walked inside the office, where Masashi of course could not see. She was only in there for what would probably have been only a handful of seconds before opening the door and walking out. "You may go inside." Masashi would nod towards the young woman. "Thank you miss, I appreciate it." he said before making his way inside. The office itself was exactly as Masashi expected it. It had all of the necessities that a village leader would need, with very little in the way of personal distractions, with the exception of a jar of what appeared to be cookies. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow briefly before shrugging to himself. Masashi wasn't here to admire the architecture or question the tastes of the current occupant; he was here to speak with the current Hogokage. It would appear though that there was a woman seated at the desk in front of him, as opposed to Valen Akari, the man who was recently appointed Hogokage upon the death of his predecessor. The woman appeared to be around his age, a little younger than him if Masashi were to guess, but he would never because that's not what a gentleman does. She had lighter skin, golden blonde hair worn in a ponytail, and bright blue eyes. From what he could see, a very attractive young lady. In any event, he had other business he was here for, not to stare at pretty women.

As the door closed behind him, the woman watching him would stand and off him her hand. Once he had gotten close enough to the desk, he would reach his own hand out and shake her hand before accepting the offered seat. She would then return to her own seat before speaking: " Massashi, my name is Hikari Namikaze, I am the Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure, and currently tasked with running the village while Valen Akari had to step out of the village for a while." Masashi would nod in understanding. "Makes sense, it's nice to meet you, Deputy Kage Namikaze." The formality was of his own upbringing and not one he was expecting Hikari to replicate. "May I offer you some sweets? Sorry, they're not warm, but they are still delicious.” Masashi thought about it for a few moments before shaking his head. "Thank you, but not right now. I may change my mind later, but my cook had prepared me an excellent breakfast and I am still fairly full from that. I do appreciate the offer though." He smiled at Hikari before getting into the reason for his trip to the Hogokage's office.

"I came here today, Deputy Kage Namikaze, with two requests in mind. I have heard that the archive has a separate section for works left by specific shinobi of the village, which requires permission from the Hogokage in order to access. I have come to request access to any such information, specifically on any medical techniques that would be there. I am more proficient in that aspect of my heritage. I also spent a good deal of time outside of the village learning about genetics and how our DNA can be affected by different outside factors. My second request was to acquire permission from the Hogokage to examine any bodies that are recovered by the village to use for research purposes. Creating better methods of healing, learning more about what makes people different from one another, that sort of thing." He had never met Hikari before, so he was hoping that she would be amenable to his queries.

WC: 615
TWC: 1761
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:52 pm
As the boy addressed Hikari formaly, the girl would correct him. "Please, it is just Hikari, while I do appreciate the honorific, it may be tedious if you keep calling me by my title."

As for when the boy turned down the sweet, Hikari would pout a little on the inside, but refuse to show it on the outside. When she had come in with a full jar of cookies yesterday, she had hoped that people would step into her office to grab some, simlar to that of when Her Grace, Akihana Akari. But alast, no one had come, and no one else would take any of her cookies. It was a shame.

When Masashi asked his request, it wouldn't take Hikari much time to think about it before answering.

"So, for your request about gaining access to any of the bodies that we recover, I will leave a note for Valen to decide, but for now, I will have to deny your request. I know that the Hogokage that came before Valen and myself were fine with the study of the fallen, however I am personaly not a fan of disgracing the vessals of others, wether they be that of comrades that laied down their lives for us, or if they are common bandits that were killed while assualting a caravan of travlers. That being said, the Hogokage may not share my feelings on this, so I will allow him to decide."

The Jounin would take a molment, going through a small mental debate in her head about opening up restricted section of the Libbray.

"As for the Kozai Yukki Archives forbiden section.... we usualy only allow shinobi of Jounin rank or higher to have access to that knowledge. While I am able to grant access to shinobi of a lower rank, you have to understand that I can't just give this information out to any stranger that comes out of the blue and asks me for it."

Hoshigakure's Fuinjutsu Misstress of Light would wait for the Uzumaki/Akari to respond to this, trying to gauge his reaction to what she told the man.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:47 am
It would seem that the Deputy Kage was not a fan of formality. "Please, it is just Hikari, while I do appreciate the honorific, it may be tedious if you keep calling me by my title." Masashi smiled in response and nodded his understanding. "Of course, Hikari. I understand completely. Growing up in a Noble family, one gets used to certain rules, and I am not opposed to relaxing that if the situation deems it so." Masashi didn't mind being less formal, it potentially made situations less tense. 'This might go better than I'd thought.' He thought to himself as he waited for the young Deputy Kage to think of her responses to his requests.

Hikari didn't waste much time. "So, for your request about gaining access to any of the bodies that we recover, I will leave a note for Valen to decide, but for now, I will have to deny your request. I know that the Hogokage that came before Valen and myself were fine with the study of the fallen, however I am personaly not a fan of disgracing the vessals of others, wether they be that of comrades that laied down their lives for us, or if they are common bandits that were killed while assualting a caravan of travlers. That being said, the Hogokage may not share my feelings on this, so I will allow him to decide." 'A very quick and decisive answer.' Masashi thought to himself. He was of course disappointed that he would not have an answer right away. "Oh well." He would say to Hikari with a shrug. "It was worth a shot to ask. At least it gives me a chance to meet the Hogokage to discuss the request."

His primary request took the young woman a little longer to respond to. "As for the Kozai Yukki Archives forbiden section.... we usualy only allow shinobi of Jounin rank or higher to have access to that knowledge. While I am able to grant access to shinobi of a lower rank, you have to understand that I can't just give this information out to any stranger that comes out of the blue and asks me for it." Masashi couldn't help but chuckle at that. "A very valid point and well received. I am of course not a veteran of the village in terms of rank or experience. I'm not naive enough to think that I would be able to get whatever I wanted just by asking." He would chuckle briefly before continuing. "I guess that would bring us to one question. What would you require of me in order for me to gain access to that section of the Archives?" His face took on a slightly more serious tone. "I love this village, and I am simply looking for anything I can learn that will help the village." He would then relax and lean towards the cookie jar, taking one. "I think after that, a cookie is definitely required." He said to Hikari with a laugh.

WC: 504
TWC: 2265
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 pm
Hikari Perked up at the thought of someone else taking some cookies. Finally, When Shina would come in to drop off some more work, she could say without lying that someone else had taken some of the sugary cookies!

As for the part about what the Uzumaki needed to do to get into the archives, the girl would giggle a little. "Well, as I stated, normally you would need to wait until you obtained the rank of Jounin to gain access." As the girl would say this, she would open the desk in her drawer, shuffling through the various papers and office supplies hidden in there.

"However, as I also stated, we don't just give out access to any stranger who just ask for it. As such, all I am requiring is that you make it so we aren't strangers any more."

At this point, Hikari would find what she was looking for in her desk, and pull out the two decks of cards and place them on the desk between the two Haven ninja's. Both of the card sets had seen better days, the first being your common deck of cards, 52 in total, holding your basic assortment of cards among them. The second one had green backs on them, and in bold white letters, the word "Truth" Would be spelled out.

"Have you heard of the game truth or dare?" Hikari would say, pulling the two older decks out and shuffling them, but keeping the two sets of cards separated. "If you wouldn't mind, I have a modified version that I used to play with my siblings before I became a shinobi. From time to time I play this game with members of the church to try to get to know members better.

It works the same as truth or dare, but with two major differences, the first being that there are no dares in this game, only truths. Second, the game isn't based on turns, but based off drawing."
The Deputy Kage would point toward the normal deck of cards. "The first step is that one of us draws a card from the truth deck. On the face of each card there is a question. Once that is decided, we both draw a card from the basic deck, whoever has the lower card has to answer the question truthfully. Ace is high, and if we both draw the same card we both have to answer the question."

Hikari would point at the green deck of truths, "This is a personal request, so you do not have to play if you don't wish to, however, I feel like it would probably be the fastest way for the two of us to get to know each other."

How this game will work OOC:
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:37 pm
Hikari would perk up as he grabbed a cookie. Masashi had to refrain from smiling. He didn't want the Deputy Kage to think that he was teasing her. Her giggle in response to his question almost had him raise an eyebrow. 'Is she always this giddy?' he thought to himself. "Well, as I stated, normally you would need to wait until you obtained the rank of Jounin to gain access." Hikari would say as she opened a drawer and started rummaging through it. "However, as I also stated, we don't just give out access to any stranger who just ask for it. As such, all I am requiring is that you make it so we aren't strangers anymore." Not what Masashi was expecting the response to be as Hikari pulled two separate decks of cards out and placed them on the desk. The first one appeared to be a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The other set was green and had the word "Truth" written on the back of each card in bold white letters.

"Have you heard of the game truth or dare?" Hikari would ask Masashi as she shuffled both of the decks. The Uzumaki Genin would nod in response to her query. The question was not a question he was expecting to hear today, least of all from the Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure. "If you wouldn't mind, I have a modified version that I used to play with my siblings before I became a shinobi. From time to time I play this game with members of the church to try to get to know members better."

"It works the same as truth or dare, but with two major differences, the first being that there are no dares in this game, only truths. Second, the game isn't based on turns, but based off drawing." The Deputy Kage would point toward the normal deck of cards. "The first step is that one of us draws a card from the truth deck. On the face of each card there is a question. Once that is decided, we both draw a card from the basic deck, whoever has the lower card has to answer the question truthfully. Ace is high, and if we both draw the same card we both have to answer the question." Masashi would pay attention to her explanation of the “rules” while contemplating whether or not it would be something he’d want to participate in. He was not a fan of sharing his personal life, a noble was allowed to have some privacy after all. However he did not like being delayed in his work more than his dislike of revealing details about his life.

Hikari would point at the green deck of truths, "This is a personal request, so you do not have to play if you don't wish to, however, I feel like it would probably be the fastest way for the two of us to get to know each other." ‘My hands are tied.’ Masashi thought to himself. ‘I need access to that area, and this would certainly take less time than becoming a Jounin.’ Masashi would smile and nod at Hikari. “You’re probably right. And I’m not one to like wasting time. And unless I can somehow go from Genin to Chuunin to Jounin in less than a day, this would likely be the fastest way for me to get access to the information I need.” He would chuckle. “I’m ready whenever you are, Hikari.

WC: 583
TWC: 2848
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 pm
"Ok then..." The Jounin would say, placing the two decks of cards on her table, clearning enough room so that the two wouldn't be held up by other papers. Once the two decks were by their side, Hikari would move her hands away from the deck and onto her arm rest, putting a little bit of distance between the two. At this point, a chakra chain would slowly start to come out of Hikari's hand and slowly (Speed of Two) make its way toward the cards.

"I hope you don't mind," The Jounin would explain, "I don't have that much time to train right now, so I get a little bit of training in when I can."

The Chain would slowly reach out to the truth deck, and gently slide itself inbetween the top card and the rest of the deck, flipping it over and revealing a truth. This on this card, in faded large bolded words, would read: What is the worst encounter you had with local law enforcment?

Once that Was revealed, the maiden would allow her chain to move over and take a card form the normal deck, to reveal.....

-20 AP For Chakra Chains.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 pm
The member 'Hikari Namikaze <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 13
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum