Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) - Page 5 Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:46 pm
The member 'Hikari Namikaze' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 14
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari) - Page 5 Empty Re: Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:26 pm
"Sort of..." The girl said in response to his first question. "There are not that many Kunochi in the village, so the two of us naturally bonded, even though the two of us were very different." Masashi nodded. He hadn’t really seen many kunoichi in the village. "That being said, I would still consider her my best friend in the village. So it was a big lost...." “I can imagine. Losing your best friend would be hard.

The subject then changed to a much more pleasant subject, the box he had pointed out. "Its nice, isn't it?" Masashi chuckled. “It is indeed.” Hikari would describe it further at that point. "It's an antique that has been in my family for generations. My father always bragged that it belonged to Saint Markovia, but I don't know if I believe him about that.  I don't have that many possessions from my late family, so I keep what I have close. Unfortunately though, I don't have much to put in it, so I just hide a few things in it that might be useful, but not usually." Inside the box was a couple weapons that appeared to be made out of candy, an earring, and some other various odds n ends. “That makes sense.” Masashi said to her as he watcher her draw her card, which ended up being the jack of hearts from the deck. “It would appear that I happen to lose this round.” He said to her with a chuckle. “Hmmm. One thing I would like to do before I die, eh? I think the most obvious answer to that would be to determine what it is in the human genome that translates into what makes different clans special. What about you? What is one thing you would like to do before you die?

WC: 304
TWC: 8155
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:13 am
The Uzumaki would start to explain about how he really wanted to learn about the good little gnome that resides within all humans that gave them special powers. Hikari would nod to this, completely understanding, her mother had taught her much about human biology after all, so she obviously knew much of it. So muchi infact, she was known as the the best medic in Hoshigakure besides the Kenshin Uzumaki himself. So much in fact, that she had at one pointed saved a young genin by the name of Akemi from certain death. She had saved him with her favorite technique..... oh wait, no, that was Fuinjutsu. She saved him with Fuinjutsu, not any medical jutsu. Never mind, Hikari didn't know pretty much anything about Medical Ninjutsu. That being said, she was able to piece together that a genome was some sort of DNA strand that was the cause of clan's having special abilities.

"I mean... As I sated already, I did wish to become a mother one day. I would say that would be my one wish before I died, that being said though, I highly doubt that I will ever get that chance. "

At that point, Hikari would start to move her chain toward the deck, but she would suddenly stop as he heard a message coming through her telepathy seal. Something about a team of Genin accidently burnt down a church while chasing some bandits. Oh boy, no rest for the weary.

"Well, it looks like this will be the end of our little game." The Jounin would say. "It would apear that I am about to have alot more work that is coming in, so I suppose this would be a good time to close up the game. Of course, that is presuming you don't wish to help me with my work?"

The Jounin would wait a second to see how the boy would respond to her jest, before continueing.

"I would like to thank you for the game. I haven't had alot of free time since I became Deputy Hogokage. Of course, as prommised, I will grant you access to the Kozai Yukki Archives and the medical secrets of the first Hogokage. Please study it at your leasure.

Now, unless you have any other questions, I have to return to my work."
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am
Hikari didn't take long to respond to the question herself. "I mean... As I sated already, I did wish to become a mother one day. I would say that would be my one wish before I died, that being said though, I highly doubt that I will ever get that chance." Masashi would nod in response to her comment. "Completely understandable. Being a father and starting a family is something that's on my list as well." he said to her.

Since it was her turn, she'd started to move a chain towards the deck of cards when she stopped suddenly, pausing for a moment before looking at him. "Well, it looks like this will be the end of our little game." She would say to him, causing the Uzumaki Genin to raise an eyebrow at her. "It would appear that I am about to have alot more work that is coming in, so I suppose this would be a good time to close up the game. Of course, that is presuming you don't wish to help me with my work?" She said to him, clearly implying that she wasn't being serious. Masashi chuckled. "I would love to assist, but I should return to my work as well."

"I would like to thank you for the game. I haven't had alot of free time since I became Deputy Hogokage. Of course, as promised, I will grant you access to the Kozai Yuki Archives and the medical secrets of the first Hogokage. Please study it at your leisure. Now, unless you have any other questions, I have to return to my work."

Masashi would stand up at that point and bow. "Thank you Hikari. I appreciate you taking the time to see me, and the chance to get to know you better. I look forward to speaking with you again." With that, he would make his way to the door of the office, open it, and leave, closing the door behind him. From there he would make his way back to his home. He had no need to go to the library right now, but that's something on his list to do within the next couple days.

For the rest of the day he would take his time at home, working on improving his control of his own chakra chains. 'Lucky for me to have a private space to work on these.' He thought to himself. 'The number of practical applications they have are impressive to say the least.' It took a lot of work, and a fair amount of chakra, but in the end, he'd managed to at least get competent in their use.

[EXIT]

WC: 365
TWC: 8600

Will post claims later
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 pm
"The Pleasure is all mine. Hopefuly we can do this again some time," The Jounin would say as Massashi would take his leave. As she did, she would return to her work.

TWC: 5,954
[Exit]
Claiming Massashi's Chakra memorized
Diluscesco 4500/4500
Sigila Fortitudinem 1454/3000
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 pm
Approved.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 am
Claims: (8600 WC to claim)

43 stats

1000 WC towards Chakra Chains (1000/1000, 50% trainer discount)
4000 WC towards Legacy of the Uzumaki (4000/4000)
2000 WC towards Chakra Absorption Technique (2000/2000)
921 WC towards Poison Mist (3000/3000)
679 WC towards Temporary Paralysis Technique (679/1000)
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:17 am
Approved. Legacy is A rank version, for the record
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum