Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Aburame destiny( inv only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aburame destiny( inv only)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:02 pm
Shinoskay was deep in thought, something he had ironically been contemplating about the risks on recently, and so because of this despite having the meeting in his periphery vision he didn't immediately notice that Higuto had suddenly 'disappeared'. He did, however, notice the strange and sudden trail of water, like a wake of air from a bullet except far larger and more slow. It took about 2 meters for it to start, before enough rain was shunted by the sudden and aggressive motion of the Exceptionally fast Aburame suddenly dashing at the Orphan boy.

It immediately set off alarms in the boys mind, he did not have the experience for what to do about it but for a split second a flash of the image of a gout of fire rushing at him appeared in his mind and as Higuto reached 4 meters Shinoskay finally registered that there was a fast-moving ninja heading his way with a look of intense.... intent...

He didnt look threatening, other than this menacingly fast approach, as he had no weapons visible nor did he seem to be preparing any kind of attack... he was just moving in on Shinoskay at fast speeds. Shinoskay instinctively began to move from his leaning position to take up a defensive stance, he had no intentions of fighting but his instincts demanded he at least try to move to be ready. His left arm would seemingly flail out in shock to control his balance as he shifted to be more stable on his feet, Higuto was fast, almost too fast for the angular genin to see.

It was barely enough time that just as the Aburame got behind the young puppet user, Shinoskay had just managed to get his arm rotated once and back up to his chest where it would get caught by the Bug users grip. This was intentional, however, in that this was a taijutsu defensive stance known as the inner to outer defense. Shinoskay had just barely managed to catch Higuto's grab, and to shift into a stable position, but that was all he would manage against a fellow Konoha ninja as he had no intentions of applying any more effort in resisting. As he heard the whisper in his ear, 'How are you doing today, Shinoskay?' This would elicit a 'tch' from the captured genin.

Everything the new heir of the Aburame said was directed at yen and so Shinoskay didn't bother to really hear it, he was more focused on adjusting the grip on him to a more favorable angle, Shinoskay would also place a marked seal, as they walked. That is until he was released before Yen, where he would then make a confused but slightly disgruntled look, back at Higuto, from the rough treatment before then drawing his attention to the Jounin before him... surprisingly he was only a little taller than the dwarfed man.

"I will give you a single choice shinoskay. Either you leave, and forget you are here, and i will pretend to not know you came here."
"You stay then you will be under kinzoku's watch. Your lips sealed and my word is law here. If i catch wind... the consequences will be...."
"I will not abandon Cho." It was an unintelligible response, what did that even mean to what was been asked? The boy couldn't even think in this situation and so his words escaped his mouth before he could put thought together and that was what came out. He immediately analyzed the implications of the words said to him in relation to his answer, regardless he would not be able to predict any kind of follow up to his response as it didn't even make sense to him. Sure, it could be taken to mean he would play nice and do what he was told but it could also mean he was here on Cho's side? would they think that he condones her actions? would they think he feels she is in the right or something? He still wasn't sure about the whole situation himself, all he knew is that chaos happened in an intense fight and then shit went south... even if she did intentionally kill in that fight, was it really fair to condemn her so thoroughly? for him, he only saw that they were torturing her without killing her and that was not going to go well on her mind or soul and if they were intent on keeping her alive then he was going to try and help her so that they don't make her into a complete monster.

For now, he decided what he said was all he could say and trying to say anything else would probably come out even more convoluted, he did open his mouth to speak more... but nothing else came out. He would leave what he had said up to Yen's interpretation.

As the two continued to talk, Shinoskay still kind of wanted to not be a part of this family drama but now that he was here literally in the middle of it he couldnt help but hear it.

"You would think that my actions were a betrayal. They were. I loved him. He was my brother and i indeed struck him. Because i serve this village. I stood there even in defiance to the opponents. Because i am a shinobi of Konoha. No other force nor man, nor being will take that from me...."

This, this, it pierced his musings like lightning striking him and charging his every cell... He had heard rumors of what happened but this was it. This was it, from Yen himself he spoke of what he did... how many others? Who else participated in this? He heard that the Kage fought, that her body was broken, but here is yen speaking out that he bent the knee and killed one of Konoha as a sign of surrender to the Kiri invaders.
Yen may believe in sacrificing the lesser for the greater but Shinoskay saw how this worked out, he saw as village after village was ended. How the lesser numbers of people would fall and the greater numbers would continue on but then how so many of those greater numbers fell to nothing more than missing ninja and huddled struggling masses trying to survive... only to kill each other in a hopes that they can gain an edge in there own life. There is no success, no win, no hope.... in Shinoskay's eyes... when you make a sacrifice of one thing to better the odds of others because you do not really accomplish that goal. He saw a similar parallel in Cho, however her perspective seemed to be more inwardly focused in that she would sacrifice those temporal things in her life for the sake of her betterment. He was still trying to come to understand her... Yen SEEMED like he was pretty straight forward in his beliefs but then Cho seemed much more complex.

[wc 1167]

[Inside to Outside block 5 ap
[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31713-v6-mark-seal]Mark Seal[/url] 5 ap]

Last edited by Shinoskay on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 pm
Higuto still had his blade in front of the ninja's throat even as she slowly stood up upon him finishing his threatening sentence. Clearly he was either ignored or was being taken with very little seriousness. It was unsurprising, to be honest, and surprising at the same time. The fact was that he was still a very young and little boy in a world of adults that either ordered him to follow them or stay back out of the way. How could he be taken seriously? What was surprising to him, though, was that Cho didn't seem the least bit frightened but... maniacal, one could say, as he could see her visibly grinning. He would allow her to stand up, though, at the slow speed she had intended all while Yen came up and ran a finger along his blade... wait what? It always astounded Higuto just how resilient Yen was. The fact that he was running a finger clear down the spine of a blade crackling with electric energy made him either very foolish or very certain it wasn't going to hurt. It would be here that Higuto heard from Yen his speech and what he intended to do to Cho... Or more specifically what he intended Higuto to do to Cho.

He had ordered Higuto to take his blade and run it through Cho's stomach. Immediately Higuto's mood from his earlier promotion came crashing down as hard as the rain that fell from the sky. Even the rain seemed to grow heavier upon his body as he was faced with a very difficult situation and his mind raced trying to bring him back to reality. On one hand this was to be used upon an individual who clearly didn't value the life of another apart from her own or the insects that she carried inside her. Higuto had known the pain himself of losing those precious to him to those kinds of individuals who killed for fun or money or attention or etc. Deep down he despised what Cho was. She had taken the advantage of being in an arena against another who was there for the same reasons as her, a place that held audience members watching down upon the battle to be entertained at the notion of two up and coming Genin showing what they had in skill and power, and killed him for no reason at all to merely provide food for her insects. Because of this the Leaf would lose one of it's growing prodigies, possibly with a family following behind them in support though now having to deal with such a tragic loss, to one that also called the Leaf their home. It made Higuto sick thinking about it. This was the same kind of person, the same kind of psyche, as the one who took his parents away from him.

However what made him even more sick was the thought of using means he felt overly excessive in order to make a already bad situation possibly worse. 'You never combat evil with evil, Higuto.' The words of his mother would ring in his mind as he sighed softly and brought the blade slowly down from Cho's neck. He would lower his blade and place it back into it's sheathe, the lightning that was surrounding it fizzing out softly, upon Yen finishing his order of stabbing Cho.

"No sir. I apologize but I will not take part in meting out torture. She may deserve our judgement, and possibly punishment of some kind, but I refuse to take part in anything that would bring pain upon her. I actually have a few of my own punishments in mind but I fear, even with my new position you've graciously given to me, I don't have enough power in hierarchy to carry those punishments out. I have some words of my own that I'd like to speak to her about in regards to this matter if you'll allow it."

Depending on how Yen responded or Cho reacted he would be prepared for as his attention was on the both of them. His sword would be sheathed along his left hip as he looked over to Cho who was on his right. If she intended to speak her piece and walk off he would reach out with his right hand to grab her arm, at his max speed, while making certain he used just enough of his strength to pin her in place while not hurting her. If he successfully grabbed her and she resisted by way of trying to pry his fingers off or using her insects it would be then that he would pull her towards him before delivering a swift chop to her neck, again at max speed. If she didn't resist he would simply hold her there as he spoke once more.

"I have just offered you an olive branch. The least you could do is hear what I have to say, at least."

He would wait for a response from her after saying this.

If she had chosen not to speak yet still try and walk off he, again, would try to stop her by grabbing her and either knocking her out or talking about olive branches once more. If she neither responded nor tried to exit he would look to Yen to see what his thoughts were on the matter of Higuto not doing as Yen ordered and if he'd be granted permission to do as he asked.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 pm
Kinzokus sudden response caught yens attention as he explained where cho struck the boy.  While shinoskay stumbled on a reply to awnser in some kind of petty retort, or even come in a vain defense to cho. It was like the rain drops, noted for a fleeting second and onto the  next topic. To be forgotton but recalled at another time. The lack of infomation on insect bites still panged him, but at least she did not savagely maim the poor induvidual. His orders left his mouth yet even then yen sensed the hesitation and it was there he saw thevglint of hope behind the boy. 

He matured fast and perhaps.....ahhhhhh

Yen thought as he figured the boy would hesitate. The power of execution which kiri so held in its grasp through history was not rubbed on this boy.  His words merely reinforced this as he knew both his place and his spot.  

"Good that is what shows me you will be a good leader. You thought about the situation and the options.... and made a diffrent choice... so for that. I will hear your suggestion out higuto. Already making smart steps and standing ahead."

His voice was soft as even as cho laughed in revealation to her parents falling. However it ended with a stern glare from yen.  It was the trigger for the genjutsu that would strike fear into the girl turning her open mouth into a frozen look of horror as she would be frozen with a great, and incalcuable look of fear. Perhaps the weather got to her. To an onlooker, maybe realization to what he said even as to how yen would seem some ruthless tyrant. Easy enough to hide that from the general public eye with his sneaky slight of reality vewing shift.  But few would question if yen was truely one of the few capeable of such a simple feat.  Yet he spoke  as she would even consider to retort. To hide the illusion in plain sight as if to adress the fears. Had he been an enemy he wouldve ripped out her vocal cords in such a situation. But she was an ally despite being  vermin in his eyes. She at this moment did not hold the rights that even his insects had. The right to communicate.(Genjutsu shibari: power: 70)

"Silence cho.... you will only be permitted to speak at my will. Yes. Your family served well to even question what people do forvtheir clan... their home. Perhaps the look on to this with a new light. Realize this...My real punishment may be altered since higuto is being kind to offer an alternative.... be greatful he is generous... perhaps before you try to commend any of my actions understand your place and duty girl... then look to my duty and place."

With that he would continue staring at the girl and  hence take a breath. The hands that glowed blue returned to normal.

"Suggestion higuto?"

Yen would adress as he did not look towards him his focus was on cho. As doubtful anyone would be able to detect his simple handy work in the art.

Ap:1,429

-50 from mystical healing palm (end)

-60 gen shibari on cho. (60+10 additional power from skill, additional -30 ap from use of skill) chakra stat required to break free: 52
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 pm
Kinzoku's tense body reverted back to his usual calm demeanor as he watched Higuto sheath his sword. Kinzoku smiled just a little as he watched his student, so subtle you'd have to be looking directly at his lips to notice it. But it was there. He was proud of the decision his student made, proud he did not aimlessly follow orders but rather questioned them and found an alternative route. They were qualities Kinzoku needed to see in him. To know he was learning what it took to be a leader. He was also happy he did not have the jump in and stop the torture. Kinzoku liked to stick to his word which meant he did not want to interrupt business that did not involve him. But if his hand was forced, then what other choice would he have? 

He was pleased to see Yen agree to Higuto's decision. However the focus quickly shifted to Cho as she was in the process of responding to Yen by first letting out a maniacal laugh. In all honesty the Nazar was not quite certain as to what had caused her to laugh as she was. He guessed it was either her breaking down in the face of torture and she didn't know how to handle it any other way, or she truly found what Yen spoke about funny. The former he could understand as it was quite common for people to break down in such situations. The latter, well he wasn't sure what to think of it and it was unsettling to him.

As the two conversed some more, Kinzoku soon realized that Cho was an orphan. Her parents died during the attack from Kiri. Judging by her words, she was blaming Yen for their deaths. "This isn't going well" Kinzoku thought as Cho blamed Yen for shaming the clan. Based on what Kinzoku had observed so far from this meeting, his task to watch over Cho and guide her was would become a lot harder than it already was. It was fairly clear Cho held some form of resentment. Whether that was towards the Hokage, towards Konoha itself, or something else entirely Kinzoku did not know. But one thing he was fairly certain about was this rendez-vous would only worsen things. Just his luck.

It seemed as though Higuto had some suggestions of his own as to how he would like to proceed with the night. Kinzoku was interested in seeing what form of punishment Higuto had drawn up for his fellow class mate, now technically being her superior. He however did notice Cho attempt to leave the two Aburame, but Higuto would stop her. It was during this time Kinzoku's senses went back on alert. He knew Cho's mine would likely be wired at this point. An attempt by Higuto to restrain her may cause her to react negatively to his actions. So he needed to be prepared. Not so much to stop Cho from harming Higuto, rather stop Cho from being harmed unnecessarily. It was also to make sure Shinoskay didn't attempt anything funny as well. There was always the possibility he tried coming in to defend Cho as well.

One thing was for certain. After this night, the Nazar would be a few more hair strands closer to having a full head of grey.
Midori
Midori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 pm
Even though Cho braced herself for the pain of Higuto’s sword in her gut, it never came. The fellow genin and Aburame had opted out of blatantly torturing Cho to her surprise. He even offered a alternative method of punishment as he returned his sword to his sheathe. Despite this, the pain of Yen’s revelation still afflicted every bone in Cho’s body, and as such, her reply was still the same. Her eyes met with Yen’s full of content, leading to her entrapment in his genjutsu. Her body was frozen in place, giving Higuto no reason to reach out and grab her arm. She was visibly shaking and struggling to move. This had been her first time experiencing genjutsu of this caliber. 

"Silence Cho.... you will only be permitted to speak at my will. Yes. Your family served well to even question what people do forvtheir clan... their home. Perhaps the look on to this with a new light. Realize this...My real punishment may be altered since higuto is being kind to offer an alternative.... be greatful he is generous... perhaps before you try to commend any of my actions understand your place and duty girl... then look to my duty and place.”

Cho gritted her teeth with anger for a moment, but then eased her muscles and stopped resisting. She wasn’t able to look behind her and acknowledge Kinzoku or Shinoskay, though she was somehow aware that their eyes were still on her. How embarrassing that they were here to witness her clan and all the dysfunction that came along with it. Whatever, it did not matter to her anyway. She mustered the strength to utter a reply before Yen asked Higuto for suggestion.

“Your will, huh? That’s a laugh…Even your own second in command won’t obey your orders. You are a worthless, shriveled old man who will die alone with no one left who loves him. And when you do....on that day and every day to come thereafter.... I will be there to dance on your grave. I will....NEVER.....forgive you! I swear it….YENSUNG SENSEI!!!”

The kunoichi’s head was hung low so that the hair on her head that wasn’t tied in a ponytail covered her eyes. She hoped everyone present would mark her words, as she planned to honor them even if it killed her. There was nothing Yen or Higuto could say to change her disposition on the matter. Only after her hands were stained with his blood, would there be any chance of Cho regaining her sense of duty as a member of the Leaf Village.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:36 pm
Shinoskay almost had the chance to witness yen use this jutsu before, but he hadn't and so it wasn't immediately evident something had happened. All he could tell was that the steadfast and ever defiant Cho suddenly shifted from maniacal and full of rage to suddenly taking on a demeanor of fear. It was entirely possible that she had fully snapped, he couldnt tell from his angle nor did he have the ability to see the use of chakra to influence... finally, he also had not even heard of yen's genjutsu.

For the boy, the only answer was she had snapped and was shaken with the images of her family slaughtered because of yen while he lived. That his act to protect them, by sending them to the rear lines while he opted to fight on the front, led to them dying and him living. Shinoskay didnt like Yen's choices and he felt that a lot of Cho's anger was justified... but this revelation at least gave a little insight. The boy could see how this would mess with someone, the idea of you lived when you meant to sacrifice yourself but those you sent, those you wanted safe, they died.

This story seemed to have too many turns, too many twists, it seemed that the once great bastian was coming into itself now that it had been cracked open and bared before the chaos of the world and it was writhing, blistering, and tearing at itself. It didnt matter though, Yen was an adult and Cho was young... Furthermore, the eldest Aburame wanted to torture his previous heir and in an act that Shinoskay saw as horrifying irony. He didnt want to actually listen in, to participate, he just wanted to be there for his teammate and support them so they wouldn't feel alone in all of this but now that he was here and pulled in to listening... so much of the inner turmoil of the village was been presented to the young boy.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:05 am
Higuto was in the midst of sheathing his sword as he watched Cho suddenly become stock still except for a few shivers here and there as he looked over to Yen to see his eyes seemingly taking a glow before flickering back to normal. This was... new to Higuto. Was it possibly a stronger version of Temporary Paralysis? He had read that one could perfect the technique to where it only took looking a person in the eyes to trap them but he didn't think the effects were this strong. Yen would go on to speak to Cho about the duty her family, to his knowledge specifically her parents, had to perform for their clan which he could only hypothesize led to their passing. It was clear that Cho was very angry, filled with a rage and hatred for Yen upon hearing him speak of them and the decisions he had made regarding them, and she felt that she could avenge their deaths by taking such anger out on Yen. In a way Higuto understood how Cho felt. He, too, had to suffer the loss of his own parents due to these very circumstances and he felt he would need to try and calm Cho down before he gave his suggestion with which Yen was waiting for. He sighed as he stepped within visual range of Cho, making certain he didn't get in the way of Yen's stare in case his jutsu relied on constant visual contact, and faced her.

"I would ask if you were willing to listen to what I had to say but being as you're currently not in a position to refuse I'm hoping that my act of kindness towards you will help in lending me your ears for a minute."

Whether or not she refused he would allow her to respond before continuing.

"I understand your sadness, Cho. The loss of parents at a young age can bring about an untold number of mental instabilities to a child's mind if left untended. I can only guess that you had to deal with your pain alone for years and that is what led you to become this way. I hardly doubt that you would care but I, too, lost my parents a little over a year ago due to them being hunted down while on separate missions from each other and being tortured in ways that, while I haven't a clue what all they went through during such, my imagination causes me to have nightmares about it. A man who held a grudge against my family took it upon himself to go after each separately, for reasons I can only hypothesize that he wouldn't have stood a chance against them if they had been together, and brutally murdered each of them. He then made a show about it by coming to me while I was waiting for them to return from their mission and, instead of them walking through the door, it was him tossing their-"

He would stop to close his eyes as he took a breath to compose himself as the memories of that day flooded back into his mind.

"Their heads, mutilated to the point where very little skin remained on their faces, with their cold and dead eyes fixed on me filled with agony. Needless to say that was enough for me to try and attack the man but I had no ninja skill at the time and the insects I controlled were very weak so I didn't exactly put up much of a fight. He laughed when I tried and told me I was too weak to kill as he would leave me there with the heads of my parents before I was told that their bodies were found the next day limbless and also mutilated."

His face remained emotionless as he spoke all this though water formed in his eyes as he looked to the ground.

"It would be there that I decided to become a ninja with vengeance set in my mind so that I would track the one who had killed them in such a way and be strong enough to bring about the same fate to him as the one he had delivered my parents. I would train for the next year in order to do so as I entered the academy and became Genin shortly afterwards. The thing is, however, everything that happened to me within that year. I met friends who cheered me up, I had other relatives that showed me that evil can only go so far before perishing to good, and teachers who taught me the true importance of being a shinobi. As such, while I still hold a very deep and dark place in my heart for my monster of the past, vengeance has no longer become my motivator to continue down my path of being a ninja. It has become the people within the village, along with the love that they surrounded me with during my time of need, that I wish to continue growing stronger so that I may better protect them. Defend them so that they won't have to fear the thought that some maniac with a grudge will come and tear their lives apart."

Higuto looked back up to Cho's eyes as he wondered if anything he said would get through to her though he would continue as he didn't want to dawdle any longer.

"The bottom line is this: Even though these exams always had the chances of ninja meeting their deaths within them you took advantage of a person blinded by mist to not only have your moths slowly drain him of his life but you then stabbed his weakened body in a place where death was a certainty as you would display your fresh kill around for an entire arena to see. If his death had come due to accidental causes I'd be more understanding but for you to be deliberate in your attempts at killing him and then show off your kill to the crowd, a crowd that could have possibly held your kill's own family to watch in horror at their son, grandson, nephew, etc. dying and having his corpse being played with like a puppet, you've shown yourself to hold no value for anyone else's lives except your own and the insects you hold within you. In all honesty the way that you act is very similar to the way that my parents killer acted and it is your type of mentality and persona that caused me to learn to hate to begin with. You are the same kind of person I despise more than any other... But I know better than to hold you accountable for what happened to me. You are not responsible for the deaths of my parents just as Yen isn't responsible for the deaths of yours. Instead this is my suggestion for your punishment."

He would look to Yen as he spoke this time.

"Banishment from the Aburame clan. Strip her of clan entitlements and make it so that she is Aburame in name only. No longer will she be sheltered within our doors and neither will she be considered our ally but only temporary acquaintance if ever we had to work together for something. I don't suggest that we make this punishment permanent, however, but provide her with the opportunity to change her ways enough to where she can be welcomed back into our clan if she proves qualified to have such an honor. All marks would be forgiven and only history would remember what she had done but until then she will be no more than a stain to our name which means, I believe, the best course of action is to cast her out."

He would say that before stepping aside and standing next to Cho's still frozen body. He had no doubt that she might hold the same kind of hatred she held for Yen towards him now but it was something he was going to have to live with as he waited for Yen's response.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:21 pm
Yen listend to cho's outburst as it was merely the thing a person of beliving they have been wronged. Sacrifices had to be madr and no leader makes it to their spot without sacrifices of their own bearing, or even the sacrifices of their allies for them.

A parent gives everything to their children... but in end i lost them. Thus i knew while i had them i gave everything  for them. But cho here still does not see the picture. Even as she shoots accuisation after accuisation. Like a child in a tantrum. Claiming vengence.

He had gotten bored of cho's complaints yet he still remained silent afterwards as higuto spoke quiet a bit. He threw his own past in the mix. A good way to relate on a one on one baisis as he was slowly making sure strides. Yet he came to his verdict. Banishment of the temporary kind.

It was light in the terms of harsh yet he was being honest. It would hamper her. Still if he was right to suspect it risako was to try to meddle further in his area of control. The problem with banishment was that it was not going to be held by the induviduals word. Although kinzoku was here. Yen was uncertain of his tendency of leniency. One which was a bother to him as a punishment was to be upheld. It would be kept as such or remain in place.

A few moments passed and yen merely shook his head after that as he looked at cho. The one thing came to mind as he simply released the girl by touching her shoulder and touched the gravestone looking over at salzems.

You promised to keep me from falling, but in the end all i do is fall into darkness. I cannot trust any of them to follow through their word or promise. They knelt so easily to the buckle of pressure. Thus they lost their back bone from that moment forward. So ill have to do this...

After a few moments of silence yen did not adress neither cho nor higuto, not even shinoskay was his target. For all yen knew shono was merely one of the other grave stones. Irrelevent to the situation at the moment. His attention went to kinzoku.

"She is still an aburame by both name and clan. She will report to higuto 2 times out the week and only then be allowed 1 of thoes 2 times to train insects. She is herrny forbiddon from using her insects on missions, team trainings, and even in personal defense unless me or higuto are there to monitor. All personal trainings will be monitored. She is forbiddon  from sharing any clan secrets as do all clan rules apply. At the end of each week i expect a full accpunt on if she breached any of the rules i placed so far. Once a month i will personally seek to her using her insects. If she breachs any of these rules she will be banished fully from clan and will have only one chance of redemption at my choosing. If any more konoha shinobi are harmed from her insects... she will... become"

Yen glanced  over at cho as he took a weary breath and it was a bother. This was to not be accepted.

"A liability and luggage to the village in my eyes and hence expelled from the village as per my request. No aburame should dare use their insects on allies unless for assistance..... no clan secrets given out. Higuto."

Yen adressed the second in command as he spoke up.

"You will be observing and monitoring her actions at the moment. You will hold cho to these very words and decree as clan head vhas told you. This is absolute am i clear."

Yen stated as if higuto awnsered yen would not adress this any further.

"Your things are getting wet cho. Go with kinzoku and i will see you in a month's time. I expect you to understand that before you even call me crule. I am too an aburame and expect you to hold your blood and your clan to it's highest accord. You may wear that headband, but you are of my clan. These rules i set only to not be a show of mercy, but a lesson. Your actions are accountable, and expected to be followed. If you miss any of my sessions. The punishment will be severe. Get moving cho."

Yen would state with a finalityin his voice that said he was done with the meeting.

I will not go back down that warrior path. I do not have you to pull me back and away from the pit. To lift me when i fall my old freind. 
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 pm
A statue of a man, listening and observing all that was going on. Yensung has done something to Cho to prevent her from moving, likely a genjutsu of some sort. Kinzoku couldn't see anything else to hint at her being unable to move. But that did not stop her from speaking her mind. Her words were sharp and straight to the point. Essentially she wanted to see the Jounin dead. Although she did not say these exact words, Kinzoku felt certain that Cho wanted to be the one to lead Yensung to his death. The whole point of this gathering was to punish Cho for what she had done and possibly even help in making sure she would never do it again. Although the exact opposite was happening. This would only help but push her further away from that goal and closer to taking another life of a Konoha shinobi. Kinzoku was beginning to wonder if he could at all have an impact in helping Cho himself, something he had never doubted before when dealing with people.

Then Higuto came in, speaking more words than he had ever spoken at any given time. Speaking words that Kinzoku himself had not even known about. In all honesty, the Jounin was surprised to find out there was such darkness hidden beneath all of Higuto's kindness. He felt a little bit of sympathy for is student due to the fact he had to grow up so fast. But at the same time he knew it only helped better prepare him for the real world. And to see him come out on top of it a better person and not consumed by vengeance made him happy. Now he tried to express his emotions and past into words and hopefully help lead Cho down the same path. An admirable thing to do. But if there was one thing Kinzoku was most certain of it was this: negative trumps positive 100% of the time. What came next in the terms of Higuto's punishment was simply negative.

He wanted Cho banned from the Aburame clan and stripped of her rights as an Aburame. To be a nobody. Someone you'd see crossing the street and think nothing of. Albeit temporarily, Higuto had come up with a severe punishment. It wasn't physical like what Yen had suggest but it could do the same amount of damage. Only instead of damage to the physical body, it could damage her spiritual body, her ego, her confidence. Or... it would be more fuel for the fire that was her rage and resentment. 

It seemed though, that Yensung had his own way of doing things as he canceled the hold on the female Aburame. The second-in-command punishment wasn't to the liking for the chief, so he gave his own. Strange, Kinzoku thought. But he listened none the less since Yensung had directly turned his attention to the Nazar. "Why is he telling me this?" he thought to himself. Was Yensung expecting Kinzoku to be the one to make sure Cho followed all his instructions? Before he spoke as to not interrupt, he listened until the end. 

"Alright" he said in a low tone, not necessarily speaking to anyone as he uncrossed his arms and adjusted his hat due to it having gotten heavier from the rain. "If you're looking to me to enforce your... restrictions onto Cho, you've got the wrong guy I'm afraid" he began, speaking surely but slowly. "Although I can see the point to some of them, I don't agree with all of them. I don't report to the Aburame clan. I report to the Hokage. If you want her to report to Higuto, fine. If you want a report on her every week, fine. They just won't be coming from me." Kinzoku didn't like the idea of going against the word of one of his equals in terms of rank. But it was simply something the Nazar couldn't do. And what he had to say next may complicate things even further "Until Cho is no longer under my watch, i'll be doing what the Hokage has tasked me with doing. Unfortunately, that means I go about it my way. My way doesn't exactly coincide with your way."

He took a brief pause, as if to gather himself and to make sure his words were not falling on deaf ears before he continued. "If you want Cho to report to you and Higuto I can make sure she does. However, what I cannot do is stop Cho from using her insects. It's her identity. If we want her to learn from her mistakes, we do so by teaching and showing her. Not prohibiting. You'll have to trust me and hope I know what i'm doing. Call it... having faith. If the Aburame clan are in disagreement with this, you know where to take it." The Hokage.

Well if Kinzoku had learned anything today, it was that staying silent was not his strong suit.
Midori
Midori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Cho had no choice but to listen as the two other Aburame droned on and on. Their endless banter threatened to put the kunoichi to sleep had she not been frozen by by genjutsu. A lot had been said, including yet another outrageous proposal of how Cho should be further punished. However, they drew no emotional response from the kunoichi. With her head hung low, her silence would speak volumes. 

Sooner or later, Cho would find herself free of Yen's genjutsu, indicating that the monologues were now over. Without waiting to hear Kinzoku's response, Cho would recompose herself by fixing the hood that shielded her from the rain. Then, she turned around and left the cemetery without a word. Unlike Kinzoku, she would not waste another breathe addressing those losers. Besides, the proposal of banishment did not phase her.

They were already dead to her anyway.

exit unless interrupted
1726 TWC
+9 stats
1013 WC to complete Lightning Release: Lightning Javelin carried over from here
713 WC towards Lightning Release: Arcing Lightning
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum