Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Aburame destiny( inv only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aburame destiny( inv only)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:00 pm
As cho went to leave, shinoskay, no longer having a reason to be here, so too would leave. He would make one last glance back at the gathering as he walked away... but that would be all.

[exiting with Cho and kinzo unless interupted]
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm
Well it was to be expected that Yen would have a different punishment for Cho instead of going with what Higuto had suggested but this was something different entirely. He was to now work with Cho and observe her in case she was to do anything else that would've been deemed dissatisfactory and monstrous. He even stated he'd have her expelled from the entire village if she stepped out of line again which gave Higuto pause as he didn't know Yen had such power. Yen had been addressing Kinzoku as Higuto observed Cho walk away just as Yen had told her to leave. Shortly after he would watch Shinoskay follow her lead as the two made their way off the graveyard just as Kinzoku interjected with Yen and showed his distaste for Yen's ideas. All the while Higuto took note of how the rain just seemed to pour down upon them harder then ever as he sighed and looked at his hand which carried his katana. After forming a few seals it would dissolve into particles of shining light as Higuto drew his hood over his head a bit more before bowing to both of his Jounin seniors. The hood did little to hide his face, covered in tears camouflaged by the rain, as memories of the story he had just told slowly flooded back into his mind. It had been a mistake to reveal his past. He could tell everything he had said had fell upon deaf ears once again proving just how insignificant of a ninja he was. Before giving either of his seniors a chance to notice he would stand up and walk towards the exit, his cloak weighing him down thanks to the rain, as he would close his eyes and let his feet carry him even further into the shadows that, even though he once ran from, he now welcomed into his heart.

[exit]

(TWC: 3,859)

My Claims:

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 am
You did good higuto.

Was simply yens thoughts as chos rebellious nature had her pride go along with her belief and walked off. It was better she did not provoke him any further in this case. After all his only actions although harsh were to protect her in the end. No more no less. The fact that kinzoku showed a voice of rebellion. 

Oooh? Thats new. Still

Yen thought as the geninn left and it left the two men wearing hats as  he gazed over at salzems grave and his childrens.

"You may say that you disagree. But like everything i do kinzoku i have reasons. It may make you umcomfortable, but like the hokage, and anyone. There are boundaries. Unless you are suggesting i outright rip the insects from within her... an ordeal that few  former aburame have even survived. You should respect the bloodline that you have the honor of watching over. The kage do not have the ability that my clan holds, nor all clans, and is only by the name, and support of the village. A person chosen to represent the will of the village. Risako nor any kage thus far has been an aburame, and in the end the ability remains in my grasp. Wether you, or risako disagrees or agrees thats on you. But untill you can have the insects live inside you and learn our techniques... i couldve said and ripped the ability from her and your words would'nt have mattered."

Yen stated as he glanced at kinzoku amid a mtense moment of silence, and then he sighed.

"The punishment in the flesh must ne real. We do not have the reason, nor does anyone especially in a clan matter deserve to have the hand of punishment held back. You will only spare the rod, and spoil the child."

Yen paused momentarially as he considered the next words.

" I do not expect you to follow my word, but it should not be ignore. To understand my position better.  if i was dealing with your own under my watch then i would cater to the wishes of your clan head's wishes to the utmost urgency. Thats what it means to be entrusted the numbers of shinobi from diffrent families, and wills. We may bleed the same but we are of diffrent herritage. Her bloodline ability or not she will learn control. It is why i gave higuto the chance to do this. If he dares to be my suscessor, he will need to handle difficult people to even thoes of higher rank in the village."

Yen simply spoke as kinzoku should he understand would probbly show a confused look.

"You only have to make sure no one else needs to get hurt. If she uses them once in awhile i will not get angry. But she is walking the same path of salzem. In the end like him her anger may snap, but i handled that fully like many others. She will be no diffrent in the end. A built up tantrum only because she will sokn find out the world is neither fair, nor cares about the dreams. Her determination will be the factor, but i have faith in it. Something that i made sure to keep alive when i did my actions."

Yen stated in a rare moment of honesty showing a warmer side of himself very few get to see of him.

"If i did not fight back kinzoku. The will of fire wouldve been snuffed out, if i did not.... stab salzem, only i wouldve survived odds are. We do not live lives of a person free of the pain, but we make the choice in the end to keep the integrity and the will alive. A will dies kinzoku when people fall to their knees against a storm."

Yen stated as he looked sad at the moment yet there was the glimmer of wisdom beyond his looks as he spoke.

"But if you fan the flames and even must do the unthinkable in times of urgency. You allow it to stay a light. You keep it burning wether, its an arm, a eye, or even the hatred of others on your back.  Thats what it means to have the will of fire. You too must do the same, even in defiance to your peers, because its the way to keep the spirit alive. It is why he swore to me because he knew that without him doing that. I would'nt have risen up and did what was nessary. Because only an ally that trusts you to do whats best for the village. would be selfless like that."

Yen finished as he took a breath and smiled.

"I knew him better then he knew himself. So you should know it by now anything i do has a greater goal. Just like the fight against risako."

Yen stated as he chuckled.

"It's good to see you have not lost your back. Perhaps suna couldve fared better with that confidence.... still you did good kinzoku."
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:21 am
Even though that's a bit of a stretch and the fact that you had to word it like that seems like you're doin' something sketch, approved unless overruled
Anonymous

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:09 pm
[total wc 2057]
10 stats
Claim mass shift 1k/1k
claim Temporary Paralysis 1k/1k
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:59 pm
Approved
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Me again. Higuto, we decided to void your claim for Shino's chakra sig, as E ranks are acceptable as basic jutsu. Edit that out please.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm
(Done.)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm
Reapproved
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:26 pm
Kinzoku paid little attention to those who left, including Cho. He knew she would need time and space to herself for a while. The least he could do was give it to her, for now. If he needed her, he would find her. He glanced over to Higuto as he headed out as well. Something looked off about him but the Jounin couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. There was too much going on in this moment for Kinzoku to focus his attention on everything. Now all that was left were the two Jounins with their hats to face and speak to one another. The same two Jounin who fought side by side when Kiri came striking at the gates.

Yensung was respectful enough to allow the Nazar to speak and finish speaking before he responded. So Kinzoku would return the courtesy as he listened to every word Yensung spoke, difficult as it may have been to not interrupt him. But remaining civil was the best course of action. Thus he listened, adjusting his hat every now and then. No matter how long the man stood under the rain he could not get comfortable under the clothes he was wearing. The sooner he got inside and dry the better off he'd be. But it was his turn to speak.

"We all have reasons behind what we do, Yen" were the first words Kinzoku spoke in response to the Aburame. He was confused as to why Yen would have said something like that. As if he was the only one who had reasons behind his actions. Kinzoku got the impression that Yensung had a backwards view on the inner workings of a village. So his reply would be indicative of his thoughts towards the short man's words. "You got that right my friend. The Hokage nor anyone else outside your clan posses such abilities as yours. But that does not mean you get to enforce your own punishments on top of what has already been done. Villages only function so long as there is a hierarchy. The Hokage is at the top of that hierarchy" not realizing that the Mizukage was actually now at the top. "Which means her word comes before yours in this situation." It was almost as though Yen had forgotten that Cho and received her punishment. What he wanted to do was simply add to what had already been done.

Yen's next words came as somewhat of a surprise to the Nazar. "Is he compromising?" he asked himself, not sure if that's what was actually going on. But compromise was never a bad thing. Rather it was the best way to move forward. "I am not ignoring your wishes, Yensung. I am merely doing what I have been tasked with doing. I have no intention of letting Cho hurt anyone else. I will watch over her and monitor her. I will do everything in my power to lead her down the right path and make sure she doesn't hurt one of her own again. Higuto's help will be welcomed with open arms. His understanding of your clan will only help us lead Cho. That I know we can both agree on. But I can't stop her from using her insects. I won't." 

Kinzoku listened as Yen compared Cho's path to that of Salzem, the one they all struck down during the war. To that, Kinzoku had nothing to say. He did not know the fallen ninja at all. In fact he only had one encounter with him before the attack. Salzem was the first Konoha ninja the Nazar came face to face with when he came here looking for refuge after Suna had been taken over.

"Did you forget we did fall to our knees?" Kinzoku shot back in the form of a question. "Yet here we are, the fire still burning in us. You, me, Higuto. The fire is still burning in all of us. Cho still has that fire in her. It's as you say. We need to fan her flame. Keep it alive. But what happened here nearly snuffed that flame out. What you want to put her through may be something she never comes back from." Kinzoku understood what Yensung was speaking about when it comes to pain. He had gone through it himself many a times. But what did he know. In the end it was simply his opinion.

Kinzoku remained silent when Yensung brought up the point about him taking actions in order to keep the fire alive. He stayed silent because it was a touchy subject to say the least and there was no point in making the situation more complicated than it had to be. He could only hope that his fellow Jounin remembered who was the one who dealt the final blow to Salzem. Who was the one who shot a bolt right through his neck severing his spinal cord and ending his life.

"We all have our own greater goals" he added in. "The best we can do is work together and help others obtain theirs. Not hold them down."

Kinzoku couldn't help but crack a smile as the Aburame spoke his last words. "I'm not so sure about that" Kinzoku spoke before slightly turning his body to the side, evidence that he was making his departure. "We didn't fare so well against the next enemy." Tipping his hat towards his comrade, Kinzoku finally turned his back towards Yensung before making his exit from the graveyard.

"Be seeing you around, partner"

[EXIT unless interrupted / convo goes on]
TWC: 3570
3570 words into Steel Release: Steel Coffin (3570/6000) 25%
Memorized Yensung and Shino chakra sigs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum