Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 3 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:51 pm
sanae handled it smart  because for all one knew  the hoshi bear would be found wearing a strange hat that was weirdly billed. Like some park ranger..... the imagination  of xuba was truely wild. Thus sometimes whay would come to the mind astounded  him. 

(Smokey the bear refrence XD)

He watched her douse the fire and hence the glow of flames slowly died out. but in xubas mind the thought.

only you can prevent forest fires....

perhaps his respect of the environment was what reminded him of the simple fact that nature truly was a beautiful yet she spoke as the rain began to pour. of course he did not forget her order, but had a cooks mentality. food had to be good regardless and now his mind was on experimenting with this wonderful thing known as desert.

"i believe your father will enjoy this. and it will be a treat because i actually learned to have an hand in cookery, but by the campfire. so it shall be interesting. so i will do my best."

xuba stated ashe was suddenly yanked by the girl as he spoke. the two ran through the pouring rain as they travled through the forest. mud slushing as their footsteps  left muddy imprints int the dirt. yet this was relaxing. soimeone to run beside him and even with him. he wasnt reluctant to follow as he kept even pace with sanae and smiled at her his hair falling down and soaked in the rain. 

"let us go home and get dry. while you dry off i shall cook and prepare your dinner and your father's as well. is there anything he would like to try?"

he asked as they made it from the forest and neared the village. his visitor pass well in view.
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Into the woods and shrooms (nk p) - Page 3 Empty Re: Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:31 pm
She smiled and nodded at him. "I believe so as well, I mean who would he be to reject nice cooking", she chuckled as they were walking home. Then she thought about it: "Oh maybe Sasato is at the gates. He is a friend of mine and he has the most adorable little boy I sometimes Babysit when he and his wife need the evening off", she blabbered on as she got out her identification and then thought about it: "Mhmmm I don't really know what he has not eaten yet and maybe needs to eat again? I mean I can't look into his mind obviously", she smiled softly.

But she was sure that she would lift the secret soon, there was nothing easier than just asking him. But now for the other part there was indeed a Sasato at the gates and as she waved he waved back at her so she pulled Xuba towards her friend. "Xuba-sensei meet Kurotai Sasato, he is my favorit gate guard", she grinned showing her identity to him and he roughed up her hair a little. "How is my favourite Genin today? A little drained as it seemed take good care not to get sick", he said in a warning manner but sure he was just concerned. She shook her head: "I will be careful."

WC: 222
TWC: 3500
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm
The two made an astounding progress as they neared the gates. Xuba due to the approaching gate out of habit scanned the area. A ptsd effect from his motions in kumo although here it was not the walking dead so the tension in his shoulders lessend considerably.

That is a good thing it is safe here... at least sanae here is with me....

Xuba thought as he kept up with her. Well an understatement as he was with her strength was being dragged. It was a sight. Sanae responded to his thoughts and with a genuine
smile.

"Then so be it a dish worthy of surprises for him"

His gaze on hers but for a moment as his visitor pass now visible in his hand and showing. Sanae then began speaking on introducing him to her favorite gate guard which any freind of hers was well worth his respect and ultimate pleasure to meet. The rain becomming more persistant as the two approached the man clad in armor which looked tough, and yet flexible. 

Hm looks ideal to run around in. Sacrifice stealth a little for the sake of a good shine... respectable style!

He thought as she spoke his true name xuba smiled and bowed to the man. Although he was much more comfortable not having it spoken. He did not show this.

" it is a pleasure mr sasato. Being able to watch such a fine place as the city under the stars. The city must be blessed to have such a finely dressed man who shows both care to his armor and to his land. "

Xuba spoke warmly as it was respectful to show respect to a guard although he was not certain how many complimants he recives. As it brought an idea to xuba as a show of utmost respect to sanaes father.

An complimentary dish... something that sings to the taste buds and sooths the soul....

Xuba thought. As he turned to sanae and with a kind smile he had a gleam in his eye as it was an idea that now made a whole ton of sense for the dinner.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:30 am
Sasato gave the visitors pass a careful look before he nodded at Xuba: "Same to me sir, I hope you do teach her good, she has a good heart and s full of unused potential", kind of fond was the way he looked at the young girl poking her nose. That made her grin a bit wider and just a moment after they could go on their merry way. After some steps she would turn around and wave another time and then take the way home.

While they were walking towards her home she had a skip in her step and hummed a little. Once and again gently nudging her sensei off the track they were walking. But careful not to push him into anyone walking by, since she did not want to have trouble.
As the house came to view she took out her keys and opened the front gate after checking the mail. "So there we are Sensei."

WC: 3660
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:42 am
Xuba bowed and chuckled kindly as the man spoke up after watching him study the visitor pass.

"She is incredibly talented, like all forms of nature. Through health and practice like a flower she will bloom, and like a lion she will roar. That is the nature of growth. "

Xuba stated as he with respect waited with a freindly smile as the once through he noted sanaes joy and he with the grace avoided the moving people. No step missing a beat like a heart beat. As he noted her slight nudges. He smiled at sanae and moved with the flow as he was playful as well and in the quiet between crowds spun mid step at times twirling her in a circle.

"You have the foot work of a dancer. Excellent. Stay light and it will never fail."

He stated as they arrived and hence xuba smiled at her and lifted a finger.

"Try not to worry as much take your time till the food seems ready of course. As i might take awhile to prep. But i will assure you. That this shall be. Delicious."

He stated as he waited for sanae to go first. Sheilding her from the wind and the rain.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:07 am
Sanae went inside and there she changed shoes for slippers. When Xuba was inside she closed the door behind him and smiled at him. "Thank you for the shelter Sensei", he became a gentle nuzzle against his side like a kitten purring along the legs of a person. Then she looked up at him. "Thank you for preparing the dinner, if you put your clothes out I'll put them in the washer for you with mine. If you have none I'll borrow you some from father when I go to him so he knows, that he does not need to prep for dinner today", she said looking at him if and checked if he was dripping like herself and maybe needed some towels or something along that line.

WC: 128
WC: 3788
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 am
He entered the estate thus her thank you and nuzzle made his heart flip as he gently squeezed her hand in response and smiled at her. 

"Your welcome sanae."

Xuba then noted her statement and smiled. 

"Perfect sanae allow me to change respectively"

He folded his wet cloak and headed quietly towards the guest room where his stuff lay orderly and in a quiet manner next to his weapons and such. A few moments passed as he had his robe of plain white, another dark undershirt that exemplified his musular body and a grey set of pants. Holding his folded wet clothing.

"Much better! I cleaned up any wet spots as well. So ya did not have to worry as much."

Hes stated as he with the folded clothing placed them in a small basket and slightly cupped the side of sanae's face.

"I wonder... what would you do while i cook? Ya gonna go relax a bit princess?"

He opened his arm to offer a hug to sanae as if she wished to awnser and a hug he was pleased. For one thing was certain as he disired to do his best here. After all she previously went all out in dinner as of a few evenings ago.

Why not give it a go?

Xuba thought as he would be able to multi task here.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 pm
She nodded and as he said would go change she would change as well and collect his laundry from him as he was done with it. "Thank you but I was not worrying about you making a mess at all", she chuckled and leaned into his hand and nuzzled her face into his hand and seemed to enjoy it. Then she thought about it: "I will put in the laundry and then maybe I'll just join you in the kitchen if you don't mind." She gave a sign and straightened out her back. "I could help you if you want to, but you will find everything in the kitchen you will need", she looked at the basked of dirty clothes, "But I'll be there shortly anyways." Then she walked down the hall to her father's room where she got his clothes and told him he did not need to cook. He seemed happy with that and then she walked down to the bathroom to fill the washing machine and turning it on before going to the kitchen.

WC: 177
WC: 3965
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:12 pm
xuba nodded as the two went their separate way's temporarily and hence he arrived at the kitchen. Pulling out the cow ribs to thaw temporarily as he then looked over the kitchen quickly to determine what was there. the rush of survival instincts often showed him that by being efficient one could find an easy safe thing to eat. However in this instant he was safe and had a strong grasp on what he wished to serve. With that he grabbed a sauce pan and some oils for cooking. the scent of herbs and spices caught his nose as he arranged his materials in order of usage. Finally he steadied a breath as he inhaled shakily next to the stove. the feeling of fear twanged like a punch of guilt. Then for a moment after composure he relaxed and he began.

With a flourish of his wrist he mixed liquid and oil together as he prepared the sauce on one pan and the cow ribs on the other. Cooking some vegetables in another one to be steamed and utilized as a broth as well. the heat of the stove was an jarring challenge as the soon sweet scent of a barbecue like smell soon emitted through the house as the man afraid of fire began to work as one with heat and care over the dishes at hand. the pot hissed and squealed as with a deft hand the steaming pot proceeded to bubble.

“well now that is set. Let us see what we can do about this. Sanae! When ya ready we can begin this wonderful experience of cookery.”

Xuba stated in a rather audible voice taking a pinch of salt and throwing it into the sauce. It will have an exquisite taste as his eyes went over the cow ribs and turned them gingerly. The hissing of the meat made him flinch slightly. Yet he remained determined.
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:54 am
When Sanae entered the kitchen Xuba was already at it in there and first sweet scents of food were making their way into Sanaes nose. She had not only changed into a plain green yukata no she had also healed the rest of her still apparent wounds so she was fit as a fiddle again. The hair was tied up in a straight combed knot and held by a hair band tied to a nice symmetrical bow. As she entered the kitchen she stuck her nose in the air inhaling it with pleasure. "This smells amazing Xuba-sensei", she then said as he invited her to cook with him. She pulled up her sleeves a little and walked over to the counter. "How can I be of assistance to you?", she asked with her head tilted a little while she was washing off her hands so they were sanitary to touch food with.

WC: 153
WC: 4118
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum