Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Alone in the Woods Empty Alone in the Woods

Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:58 am
Marabelle’s adventure had taken an unexpected turn. In the proceedings to get to the side of the continent to reach the mainland through its access easier, she had gotten lost. The woods in the Land of Sky were not as dense as in the Land of Forests but the Everbloom found herself lost once again. This had been going on for some time now as her discovery of the world proved most difficult at this time. The observation of a floating land in the distance piqued her interest but her objective really was to find more shinobi in the world and the mainland was everything of the stories of the world that reached the edge of the world. “There has to be someone out here…” she murmured softly as the song rang out around her.

She felt sluggish in her advances through the forest. She could swear that there was a floating island in the distance nearby but from where she stood she could not spot it anymore. Sweating that it was once there, her eyes lingered in the distance for a while, and shook her head. There definitely could not be an island floating. That is preposterous thinking. Marabelle stared loosely towards the direction of where she thought she had seen a floating island though, the longer she thought the longer she believe she was seeing things. “Must be from all the traveling since the Land of Forests. I know it has been almost the span of the smaller continent in a couple of months but still."

She knew she was walking towards the coast and the direction she took was to beat of her recollection. Marabelle had asked for directions when she crossed the border from Land of Birds to a fishing village on the opposite side. From there she could seek out a boat to find passage to the main continent. She looked around for a bit before letting out a long sigh, “I knew I would eventually get lost traveling but not like this. I feel like I’ve been stuck in the forest for a day and a half it feels. I’m so tired and everything feels like a fog has laid its grasp over my head.” The Everbloom assessed her direction as best as she could but felt like the endeavor of realigning was burdensome to undertake at this time.

Bemoaning the prospect of being lost in the woods, it was best to remain calm and collected in these moments. She had food taken care of for a day or two and realistically if she just traveled in one direction she would eventually find herself at the border or at a beach, maybe a river even. Following those natural and unnatural barriers would at least give her a fighting chance to unstick herself. The only other unnatural hope she had was that someone else would be in the woods that could be of assistance to her. Seeing that the sun had begun its descent into the horizon, the evening sky was likely going to be her way out of the wood in end.

WC: 518, TWC: 518

Last edited by Marabelle Blossom on Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Alone in the Woods Empty Re: Alone in the Woods

Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:14 pm
As the sun had begun its descent and evening started to fall over the Land of Sky, Sebastian finally made his way to the Forest of Silence. Protected by his Attunement Charm, one of the many charms he possessed, the Tau had no issue navigating himself within Siren's Veil of Amnesia , something where others would be less fortunate. Wearing his iron cloak, the former Black Guard Commander had spent the last couple of hours scanning the surrounding area, making sure a possible threat wouldn't arrive at Otogakure. That was assuming they were able to successfully deal with the song that would make them forget about everything they saw.

Through the enhanced vision gifted by his lilac eye, the Tau had no issue witnessing everything hundred meters around him. Still haven't found anything suspicious of any sort, the young Berserker decided to enter the forest even deeper, the evening darkness alluding to the unexpected. "Perhaps the best is yet to come". Doing so, he finally picked up on a small dot in the distance. Curious and determined to find out what was going on, Sebastian focused and increased the range of his vision, allowing him to observe what he laid his eyes on. "An experime- I mean person?" the Tau softly spoke under his breath, taking a couple of more steps closer to get a better view. 

As he did, the Berserker noticed the individual appeared obviously lost, most likely under the influence of Siren's Veil of Amnesia. "So pink", ever so observant as he watched the young girl trying to find her way out. Finding amusement in witnessing another person's struggle, Sebastian reached in one of his side pockets as he retrieved a green apple. "She looks like cousin Bella" the Tau voiced incomprehensible as he was too busy enjoying his piece of fruit. Letting things play out for a couple more minutes he then decided it might be time to save the kunoichi from her mysery. Slowly approaching the young woman, the evening darkness making it even harder for her to spot him, Sebastian finally called out. "Feeling lost?". With a final bite he threw away his apple, the piece of fruit hitting the ground where Mother Nature would take care of it.

(WC: 374)

- 10 AP Byakugan
+ 10 AP Natural Berserker

+ 1 Nature Stack

Nature Stacks: 1/6
Sand Charges: 4/10
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:26 am
Marabelle peered up towards the man that approached her. Out of her own surroundings he felt the most tangible and was thankful that something, or rather someone, was able to stumble upon her own path. "Hello. It appears I have gotten myself lost. I hope you are a kind enough individual to help me out. I've been traveling for a few months now." vocalizing the background knowledge needed for the man to understand why someone such as herself ended up very obviously lost in the woods. She adjusted to what she understood was the direction of the man as the voice that had spoken out also had food that was tossed, aiding her in at least turning to face in the general direction. Ever cautious though, she understood the situation itself at hand was not an easy one to find oneself in. Her main hope was this man was able to help her find a place to stay till she was more aware of her surroundings.

"I would hate to intrude, but I cannot imagine someone simply walking out here at this time of day. I assume you have a place of rest or possibly somewhere safe that I can lay my head?" She chimed out to try to get more information from him. Understanding what could be around here was just as important as understanding who this individual might be. She was wary from travels and her clothes, albeit well kept, showed signs of fray from her long journey into the world. Her shoes looked ragged and her general posture and composure indicated she had dealt with some hardships, though the most start thing about her appearance was that of a blank headband. A Vagabond in the world of shinobi would find itself forwardly presented as the headband itself laid resting on her clavicle. "If you or others you are supporting are hurt, I'm a medic. I mean no harm." the Everbloom interjected the thought as she found herself stumbling a bit. How long had it been since she last spoke with someone for more than a mere introduction? 'Ah... an introduction...' Her thoughts realized before giving her cheeks a light smack from both her hands.

"How rude of me. I apologize sir, my name is Marabelle Blossom. I am from Bean Jam Country and been on a journey to try to help those suffering. I should have introduced myself first before seeking assistance." Giving a light bow in the direction of the man, her eyes were slowly acclimating to the surroundings of the dark forest. Surely the young women would have picked up some sort of technique through her travels to help her see better at night but at this time she had not. Stepping forward into a more open clearing where what little light from the moon shined down through it, Marabelle sought to present herself as best as she could in hopes to convince him to help her in getting her a better bed than the forest floor. There was much around her that she enjoyed as she felt more attuned to the surrounding trees than others so far. Many gates had blocked her way and even when looking for a hand she had yet to find the open that opened outward for her to grasp and join in as well. She was not one to really stay in place as she had many beds to have slept in from when she started to now, but she desperately wanted something more durable than a simple cot or bedroll.

WC: 593, TWC: 1,111
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:16 pm
Kind, what a funny way to describe Sebastian. Nevertheless, he continued to listen as the stranger told her story of how she ended up getting lost in the Forest of Silence. Whatever the case, it appeared the Siren's Veil of Amnesia successfully withstood its first test. "Mhm" the Berserker simply mumbled, waiting for the explanation to finish. Quite a shame really, traveling for months only to run in someone like him. Oh well, things could always be worse. "What's wrong with sleeping on the grass, you've been doing well so far". Even though the young woman was able to survive on her own all this time, it didn't mean luck would be on her side much longer, especially considering the state her clothes were in.

Finding himself to be on his best behavior, Sebastian considered helping out - unless he could get away with leaving a dead body in the forest. "Hm, no, no, can't do that" he spoke under his breath, not wanting to deal with the endless nagging once the others would find out. For a moment he considered flipping a coin, heads would mean she lived, tails .. not so much. Stingy as he was, the Tau didn't want to waste any money on a stranger so he ended up abandoning his genius idea. "Alright, cousin Bella" he voiced after the Bean Jam native introduced herself. "You can call me Seb" the Berserker said in return, waving his hand as to let her know bowing wasn't necessary.

With the formalities out of the way, the former Black Guard Commander reached into one of his side pockets before retrieving a kunai. "Since you go around stopping people from suffering, as you so explained, you must be quite talented". Sure, medical shinobi could always come in handy, but weren't that useful considering both Guren and Sebastian had reached the pinnacle when it came to the art of healing. Nevertheless, the Tau found himself in a good mood. "A small cut will do, if you are indeed a medic then you'll have no trouble passing this test". Tossing the kunai her way he would then wait for the woman to humor him.

(WC: 360, TWC: 734)

+ 1 Nature Stack

Nature Stacks: 2/6
Sand Charges: 4/10
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:41 pm
Marabelle watched the mannerisms of the man who stood before her. There was something off about him as it appeared he was rather vocal to talking to himself. Adjusting before herself, the Everbloom looked around at the setting still disoriented from what had been going on without her knowledge. With the assessment the shinobi had in front of her, it was apparent to her that this man was indeed dangerous, specifically not to be taken lightly in capacity. The way he was open about murmuring in front of someone that he deemed unique enough to entertain, it was in Marabelle’s favor to keep that interest in her livelihood over any other option. She was fully aware that if this man wanted her gone, it likely would be an easy fight for him. Few would wander alone in the woods like this, especially with the eerie song resonating across the land.

Once Sebastian turned his attention fully to herself, Marabelle's thoughts began to race as he referred to her as 'Cousin Bella'. She recollected receiving that nickname a long time ago, but considering how large her family was, there was no telling which side this man would possibly be a part of if she had a memory of him, to begin with. The feeling of familiarity that she usually had was not there as it usually was but she couldn't deny the possibility. Her parents had moved to Bean Jam to get away from the mainland and likely family members who had travelled alongside them likely dropped off and settled elsewhere on the island or maybe stayed. Either way, the predicament was now put into her hands as a kunai found itself in the air being tossed to her. Being swift to what was a haphazard weapon, Marabelle squinted her eyes towards the Tau with slight hesitation. The idea of putting her to a test seemed like something that someone from a village would do prior to her walking into the gates.

With the understanding of her own vocalization of being a medical kunoichi, the Everbloom gave a light sigh before moving the kunai's ring onto a finger before performing a series of handseals, Hare > Ox > Monkey and pulled her left sleeve up as a light blue glow encased her right hand. She slowly moved the chakra over her exposed forearm. No notable change but should Seb identify it, it appears she had simply numbed the area before taking the kunai provided and inspecting it and eyeing the man before making an incision. She ran the tip of the blade down the length of her arm, following the path of her veins and not across it. Exposing some light tissue she still winced from the pressure she had to use to puncture her skin. Making a cut the length of her arm she showed as blood refrained from pooling just yet from the local anesthesia. From there she produced a few more handseals, Boar > Rat > Snake, as the blue glow on her hands shifted hues to a light pink coloration as she maneuvered the kunai's ring once more around a finger to have better access of her hand to her arm.

Showing off simple and basic tools of a medical shinobi, Marabelle gave a light shrug as the wound she inflicted was perfectly healed with a small scab to showcase that her ability was at least currently shown to be basic, though the methodology she presented indicated she knew more than just the basics. She moved slowly over towards the Tau and offered the handle portion of the kunai back after giving it a light flourish to be able to present the handle to Seb. "Is there anything more you wish to see Cousin Seb?" She asked Sebastian once before giving a gentle and warm smile to the man. Being this close in proximity she gave the man a closer inspection as best as she could, there was much to learn and to her at least, it appeared this man was acutely aware of how to assess medical skills else why would he press for a test? Though she was glad it was a simple kunai over an injury to leave her to try to recover if she could.

The world was showing its colors brighter than normal in her vision. Around her was the sound of music and in this moment, there was fear but also a level of confidence that maybe the Tau would respect her. To be afraid yet still determined in the face of one with so much mystery and unknown about them could be considered a showcase of her willpower even. Not many would be able to calmly present the skills they have trained for aiding others on oneself in such a situation, as many would argue or protest. However, Marabelle was aware this world was not kind to those who did not follow the flow presented in front of them. That is how the short pink-kimono-clad woman journeyed this far from the little land of Bean Jam and wound up within earshot of the village hidden in the sound, Otogakure. Though she was fully unaware that such a village existed let alone existed on the island of her home country. "I do have more skills and tools of the trade though I believe this is simple enough to present currently." She added before giving a light curtsy with her free hand grabbing the edge of her kimono, kunai still being offered back to him.

WC: 923, TWC: 2,034
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:27 pm
Sebastian's eyes remained focused on the young woman in front of him, his volatile chakra coursing through his body as the Berserker's curiosity grew by each and every passing second. The test he proposed was simple and one those with a basic understanding of medical ninjutsu would be able to complete quite easily, however, the Tau couldn't help but enjoy the stage he had set for her. His attention continued to be directed at the Flower of Bean Jam, would she blossom or succumb to the pressure? As she graciously accepted the kunai it would only be a matter of time before he'd find out.

Wasting little to no time, the traveler held on to the weapon as she prepared herself. Subsequently, a couple of hand seals, three to be precise, were formed before the kunoichi rolled up her sleeve as a light blue glow encased her right hand. Following the events playing off in front of his eyes, Sebastian figured Marabelle applied standard procedure of numbing the body part you were going to operate on. Doing so, she skillfully made an incision the length of her arm, a cut deep enough to draw blood. Forming another set of hand seals, three this time again, the young lady of Bean Jam would activate the healing process, quickly mending the flesh as if the wound was never there.

Applauding, he clapped his hands, giving the girl a standing ovation as well as his approval. A show of enjoyment if you may. "You pass, although you could have gone a little bit harder on the blood, we can always use more color in our lives". Even though it was simply a demonstration of basic medical ninjutsu, Sebastian was already glad she didn't faint at the sight of flesh being cut apart. During his time as a mercenary and even as the Black Guard Commander of Sunagakure, the Berserker practiced many hours honing the art of torture, a skill not many possessed and even more seemed to have forgotten. All the more reason for him to get excited she was able to at least stomach that much.

Looking her in the eyes, the Tau softly placed his fingers on the tip of the kunai, making sure to maintain the pressure she possibly felt already. "Well, cousin. Since we're family, and just between the two of us, rather than show, what else can you tell me?". His little test was fun, that much he would admit, however, there was much more to find out about the woman who ended up getting lost in the Forest of Silence. Sure, he believed that she originated from Bean Jam and traveled the world in order to help people, but that only begged the question how many places she had visited before. 

Given that the timing of her visit almost perfectly aligned with the establishment of Otogakure, one might find it rather suspicious she coincidentally ended up so close to the village. However, trusting his cousin would not dare pull such a trick, Sebastian decided to ask a couple questions of his own. After all, perhaps Marabelle was able to fill him in on what was happening around them. "Tell me, any interesting places on your way here?". Even though it would surprise him that anyone would try and mess with them, the Tau didn't want to rule anything out just yet. And who knew, perhaps the village in the Land of Sky wasn't the only one trying to find its place in the shinobi world.

Still holding on to the kunai, the young Berserker made sure the two of them were still connected in some manner. "And I would appreciate it if you didn't keep anything from me". Flashing a mischievous grin, Sebastian released only a small portion of his power, manifesting a bloodthirsty aura to emphasize the only thing he wanted to hear was the truth. 

(WC: 649, TWC: 1383)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:16 pm
With the presentation over, the Everbloom stared at the man before her while the commentary made her wary of the situation she found herself in, at minimum, she did not feel in danger still even at this point. She gave a smile with the comment about using more color in their lives, "Color comes in many forms around us, we are not only individuals on a blank canvas." Sebastian's movement onto the kunai that she extended back to him gave her slight pause as normally when presenting an item to return the owner would retrieve it. It appears that Sebastian had other thoughts and plans in mind.

Marabelle's posture tensed up at the sudden reveal of intent from the man that stood before her. The premise of understanding was to elaborate on what she had experienced, where her travels had taken her, and what she had encountered thus from her. Her journey was not a fully safe journey and it appeared she stumbled upon a shinobi of purpose and intent, one who has traveled the land and one who is not afraid. On the other hand in contrast to the man was herself, a young fawn in the wide tumultuous world. She stepped back a bit at the sudden display of prowess the Tau produced to reveal the seriousness of the discussion she was having with the man.

Still disorientated by the forest around her, the woman maintained her posture as best as she could as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as her hair stuck lightly against it. An audible gulp was likely heard by Sebastian with how close in proximity he was to her. There was an obvious shift in how she held herself, her composure shaken but still present however in the face of danger. Her eyes showed the same determination but now there was a sense of danger present revealing the drive of what had led the Everbloom this far across the land, survival. Thus began the tale of Marabelle Blossom, the Everbloom who traveled across multiple lands beginning in Bean Jam.

Removing tiny details, the woman accounted the beginning of her travel dealing with banditry in the Land of Demons, to the encounter within the confines of the Land of Forests. "I found whispers from small caravans of a village that had formed two lands over. I took a gamble on this journey to find purpose beyond growing up as my family's nurse. I found what appeared to be gates within the massive forest that blockaded the base of a massive tree. The individuals whom I met were defensive in nature and kept to their chest what was beyond the gates that I believe I heard about from small caravans." She began describing the path she had wandered to the best of her ability and the way she left.

"A whisper on the wind caught my attention before they could give me a determination of allowing me entrance to learn there. I decided the world at large would need my services and that there was much for me to learn from others' experiences and medical practices. I was hoping to one day potentially return to help out but first I would have to journey outward and learn and then make the return." She added in as she then elaborated on her encounter from there. From helping out with children and then even saving a daughter of a random unincorporated village at the edge of the Land of Forest and Birds. From there she explained that not much has happened since her entry into the Land of Birds and then out into the Land of Sky.

Thus presently she began to detail how she wound up encountering Sebastian, "When I entered the Land of Sky, it felt more open than the previous two and I knew I would likely find a fishing village eventually if I kept walking. I saw a floating island from what I could tell but that doesn't make any sense. I know they call this the Land of Sky but that seems a bit on the nose for the area." Midway through her sentence, her free arm would point in the general direction of where she had spotted Otogakure's floating. Even while under the influence of the village's defense, it appear she had a good sense of direction and chakra sensory capabilities.

Giving a bit of a moment of pause for Sebastian, Marabelle would have given moments to allow the man to interject if he had questions he wanted answers to. She provided the best details she could provide with her still very cloudy mind. She could feel the pressure of his presence outward and on the kunai that she still presented towards the man. With her gesturing hand returning to her, its grip finding refuge from the situation on the strap of the satchel that she use to store her supplies. Not much was left and she knew she needed to find somewhere to restock but to her knowledge most of the unincorporated villages she was to encounter would be a ways away if she could remember the baring she had to start.

Awaiting to what was asked next of her, Marabelle's eyes lingered upon Sebastian's shoulders and then the rest of his body. Being significantly closer to the individual who had found her allowed for a clearer picture of the Tau. Many features of the man were distinct and even the coloration of his hair was that akin to hers. Even without knowing full well his origin, she really could believe the two of them were related. At this time it was best to assume and play safe, all things equally considered, her family was very large.

WC: 964, TWC: 3,000
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:46 pm
Ah yes, story time. Sebastian stared in the woman's eyes, his gaze never letting go. The pressure on the girl was immense, the Berserker wanting to be impressed. He didn't want to hear just anything, no, it would be more than that. The bloodthirsty aura radiated through the entire forest, the sound of birds flapping their wings and flying away could be heard in the distance. He wasn't looking simply for a backstory, but information to be precise. Even the smallest detail could turn out to be important. And so the Tau would listen attentively, paying close attention to what Marabelle would share.

First, she talked how the beginning of her travel started in Demon Country where she had to deal with bandits and the likes. Not much needed to be said about that specific encounter as the Blossom quickly moved on to another part of her journey. Small caravans, merchants most likely, carried the news of a newly established village nearby, and the gambling woman she was, Marabelle ended up checking it out. Arriving in the Land of Forests, it appeared she found herself standing in front of the gates, met by a couple of individuals who she described as cautious to say the least. They sounded rather defensive, almost as if they were hiding something, if not themselves.

Having reason to believe it seemed quite suspicious, Sebastian made sure to take a mental note, determined to share it with the others once he made it back to the village. Even if it ended up being nothing, one could never be too certain. And who knows, perhaps it could even be a chance to explore. If they did, Otogakure would surely find out whether Forest was going to be friend or foe. The young girl continued her story, explaining how before she was allowed entrance found herself moving someplace else. "A lot of whispers" the Tau voiced in reponse, understanding of the situation as he also liked to talk to himself. 

Having said and shared everything what could be considered carrying the most importance, Blossom finished her story with adding how she mostly spent her time during the journey so far. Since then, not much had happened, her travels eventually leading her to where she was now. "The Sky is the limit" the Berserker replied mysteriously. From Demons to Forest, from Forest to Birds, from Birds to Sky. Quite the journey indeed. One that finally came to a stop and led her to Sebastian, making for quite the touching family reunion. "Good, you can relax now. I can hear your heart pounding from here". And he tried so hard not to be intimidating. 

Now that he heard what he wanted to hear, the rest could always be handled back in the village, Sebastian dropped his bloodthirst and placed the kunai back inside one of his pockets. "So, anything you want to ask this time?". Blossom already mentioned the confusion she felt upon entering the Forest of Silence and perhaps it would lead to more questions. 

(WC: 506, TWC: 1889)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:21 am
With Sebastian's commentary being limited to the story and events that she discussed, Marabelle's tension would slowly dissipate as her stories were told. Seeing that he did not press forward or ask questions as she went eased her initial concerns. Finishing up and wrapping up the tale of encounters thus far, it seemed that Sebastian was satisfied currently with the situation as he let up his heavier presence on the scene. With her breathing regulating more evenly by this point, he eyes remained slightly fogged even though her thoughts and words were precise and coherent.

"Ah yes. I was asking for..." she contemplated a bit before trying to refocus herself. "If there's... there would not be right?" She began and then slowly murmured to herself, her brain not fully grabbing at the straws that were present. "Bed... Ah yes. I was looking for a place to rest. I cannot imagine you're out in this vast forest alone. Some place that I can rest my head before traveling some more." She was able to bring forth to the front of her mind. Her brain was focusing hard on what was missing but could not break through whatever was messing with her head. Her experience out in the world was more and more exposed to herself but she knew she could not show this weakness, though that was easier thought than said or done.

Returning to the predicament at hand, Marabelle's focus on the Tau that stood in front of her had her glazed eyes looking around at the forest around her. "I feel like a fog is on me. My mind is not clear. If you would be so kind as to help me leave this forest that would be appreciated it. I am in no position to be asking but if not for you showing up I would have likely laid down and be discouraged to continue for a while." She vocalized the doubt in her current situation. She pulled around her satchel and pulled a small scroll that she had been using to record some notable days and timestamped to keep track of time. "I believe it's been a couple of weeks since I last had a roof over my head. I'm sure you have a place that I can rest do you not Cousin Seb?" She asked, finally providing the man a question rather than rambling.

Her emphasis on cousin lingered in her head. "If we are cousins,  I hope your side of the family is as nice as mine." She said softly to herself, a thought that had escaped her lips. It did appear the two had plenty in common from the short time they had interacted with each other on. With even the concept of the village non-existent in her mind, it probably was an interesting situation for the Tau to of found. A vagabond in the world that was blissfully unaware of what was around her stumbled upon a village that aimed to remove its memory from the mind. A conundrum to see fully how the village's defense worked on someone who was not aware of it was certainly an interesting prospect for sure.

WC: 529, TWC: 3,529
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:59 pm
Wait, what? A bed? "Oh my, quite straightforward aren't we?". Whereas Sebastian thought it was his bloodthirsty aura that caused the increased beating of her heart it appeared it were his charms that took an effect on her. Or not, as she continued to explain. Oh well, it only made sense that one would be looking for a place to rest after traveling so far and long as Marabelle did. "Of course, in need of some comfort after all this time in the forest" the Tau replied rather understanding of the situation. Possessing five hearts gave him a little bit of empathy it seemed. 

He continued to listen attentively, paying close attention as Blossom described the sensation she was feeling. From how she worded everything down to the smallest detail it was clear the Siren's Veil of Amnesia had taken quite the effect on the young woman. "For a generous offer of two ryo I'll gladly help you leave the forest" the Berserker spoke as he extended his hand. "Just kidding hehe, damn I'm funny" the Tau thought out loud, turning around and facing the opposite direction. From villain to hero, oh how times had changed. Nevertheless, even a misfit such as Sebastian himself couldn't simply leave someone behind. 

Preparing to leave the forest and head back to the village he turned his head and looked her in the eyes. "I wouldn't know, they all abandoned me". The mood suddenly changed, his otherwise goofy behavior replaced by a heavier atmosphere. Sebastian still remembered his time at the orphanage, the day a man came to pick him up as well as the countless experiments carried out on the mysterious anatomy and weird bodily structure he possessed. But perhaps the memory that stood out the most was the one where he finally killed the person he once considered a father figure. Staring into the distance in front of him the Tau turned around once more. "Don't worry, I'm as nice as they come". And there it was, that goofy smile it all began with.

In an attempt to lighten up the mood once more, Sebastian decided it was best not to keep Marabelle waiting any longer. "It might not be what you expected" he spoke quite mysteriously, implying that whatever she was about to witness couldn't compare to anything else she had seen before. "Follow me, or grab ahold of my cloak if you don't have enough energy to walk by yourself". Once the young woman started moving he would lead the two of them out of the forest and into the open. Unless asked another question the Tau would remain silent until Blossom would speak up, assuming she would do so once no longer finding herself under the effect of the Siren's Veil of Amnesia.

(WC: 464, TWC: 2353)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum