Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Alone in the Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone in the Woods

Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:18 pm
Marabelle gave a light laugh at Sebastian's initial retort. As someone who seemed old enough to understand the implication, her physique did lead to a likely understanding that she was not a kid in the world wandering about. Happy to hear that a bed was near, the Everbloom was ready to sort through what was to become after this meeting. She was sure that more conversations of her journey were to come forth and hopefully some good in the world could come from it. Sebastian had an air of melancholy at one point when family was brought up. A solemn frown etched onto her face as the thought of being abandoned by her family. From there when Sebastian turned their head back to the front, she moved her from her strap of the satchel inside it.

Pulling out a small box, little Miss Blossom pulled a band-aid out before attempting to place it on his shoulder, following behind. "It does not heal the wounds of the past, but I'm sure you have found others who won't now. I'm sorry for your pain and I hope you have found joy elsewhere in the world. You sure seem to enjoy talking to random women in the forest." She added positioning herself behind and to the left of the man within a meter of his personage. "I have a rather large family, I don't think one more would be an issue." She added hoping to see what she would not be expecting.

Once in the clearing, Marabelle's vision began to clear up as they broke through the edge of the defense with the village's entrance began to become clear as a massive island in the sky became visible. Stopping a bit behind the Tau, she stared, "So I did see a floating island.... There is a floating island... Oh... That's... Definitely not what I was expecting." They said staring at Sebastian continuing their thought, "I assume the people are nice too?" She asked as she began the approach to Otogakure, the Village Hidden by Sound.

It had been a while since the young woman found a place to lay their head that wasn't just an unincorporated village on the outskirts of various countries. She was far from home and to find a place such as this was just like wandering the whispers of a caravan except this time there was someone on the same side as herself. "So... how does the island float?" She asked curiously as the began to make their ascent towards the gates. It was something rather unique to bare witness to as understanding what transpired and had her doubt her own sight was something to wonder about. "How does it disappear? Was there something I need to be aware of to make it appear? There's so much to learn about the world and I hope I can stay true and make a difference to help others." She said confidently looking around to see what else she could have missed.

[Exit]

WC: 501, TWC: 4,030

Claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:53 am
Marabelle Blossom wrote:
[Exit]

WC: 501, TWC: 4,030

Claims:

Approved
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Sebastian was surprised when he suddenly felt Blossom's hand on his shoulder, the girl placing a small band-aid to cover the scars of his past. "Thanks cousin. They say time heals all wounds but this sticky tape will do just fine". From every wound there is a scar that would tell a story, and the Tau had many stories to tell. There had been suffering and pain, despair and darkness. But in the end he survived, those same hardships he experienced making him into the strong creature he was today. The hurt was over, the wounds closed and healed. All that remained were his battle scars, a testament of what he had been through. 

For a second the Berserker wondered if he truly found joy, something that brought him happiness after all those years. "Yes, annoying strange women does sound fun". There were a handful of things the Tau liked, mainly money and power with a slight touch of violence sprinkled on top. All things considered, Sebastian realized there was no reason to complain. He had survived this long, longer than anyone gave him. The so-called monster found his place among everyone else, once despised by many and now walking the same earth they did. Or how time can change things, something he was the living example of.

As they finally made it to the clearing and Marabelle was no longer affected by the Siren's Veil of Amnesia, the Blossom girl's vision started to clear up, revealing the recently established village in the sky. The Berserker would give her a moment to admire the view and take everything in, aware the sudden change would have quite the impact on someone who experienced such a phenomenon for the first time. "Better than being stuck in a forest, right?". After all, he assumed they didn't have any floating islands back in Bean Jam. And from how she described her travels so far there hadn't been anything remotely close to the Land of Sky.

Still taking everything in, Marabelle then inquired about the people and if there were as nice as the Sound Village. "They're a pain in the ass, can't do anything without me". Lost, they would be completely lost without him. And anyone saying otherwise was a big fat liar, or so Sebastian would say. "Ninja magic, that's all you need to know for now". The woman's curiosity continued to grow the longer she stared, more and more questions coming to mind. However, all would be explained in due time. "Isn't that what we all want?" the Berserker replied to her hoping to make a difference. In the end, every single person wanted to leave their mark on the world and leave behind their legacy. It would be no different for Sebastian. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 2814)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 452 to finish Assimilating Aura (previously trained here and here)
- 2362 to finish Talented [Ninjutsu] (previously trained here, here, here, here and here)
- Marabelle's chakra signature
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:43 pm
Sebastian Mikaelson wrote:

(Exit)

(TWC: 2814)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 452 to finish Assimilating Aura (previously trained here and here)
- 2362 to finish Talented [Ninjutsu] (previously trained here, here, here, here and here)
- Marabelle's chakra signature

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum