Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Journey on getting stronger (P) (Sal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey on getting stronger (P) (Sal)

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 pm
Ryou's eyes widen when Salzem's counter action came into play. Ryou wasn't able to do anything to stop Sal's action. He was swept from his friends from the air, making his like a rag doll in his arms, and slamming the genin the ground. The sand helped a bit but not much as the power was still too strong and Ryou felt the force of it. The wind was knocked out him. Sal laid over him holding his hand down to the ground, the jutsu disappeared from his hand. Ryou's body color was back but Ryou was still red, even Ryou didn't understand why. "Y-yeah your right." Ryou smiled to the chunnin then added, "What else would I expect from someone like you?" He body relaxed, he felt safe with Sal. With Sal on top of him...Ryou couldn't really understand how he was feeling but brushed it off as something that happens in combat.

WC:154
TWC: 2807
Anonymous

Journey on getting stronger (P) (Sal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey on getting stronger (P) (Sal)

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:50 pm
The Lycan didn't quite understand what that expression was on Ryou's face at that moment in time, especially the fact that his face was still red, even after his jutsu had worn off. What exactly was going through that kid's head...? The very moment Ryou conceded was the moment Salzem removed himself from pinning him down and returning to his feet, offering the kid his hand to help him up. He cocked his head to the side in wonder as Ryou... complimented him? With that expression on his face, it was easy for anyone to get the wrong idea, let alone someone like Sal who jumps to any conclusion, wrong or right.

"You're a strange kid..." He decided, voicing these thoughts out loud. "And why are you looking at me like that...?" If the lycan didn't know any better, he would've thought this kid had some kind of crush on him or something, a prospect he didn't relish in the least. Of course, the kid could've caught some kind of cold or something and that's why his face was red, feverish or something or perhaps he was simply hot in general, but with that face... and that compliment... just the way he said it.. While Ryou relaxed, the lycan was put on edge.

"Listen, kid... You want to grab something to eat or something...? I'll buy." T'was the least he could do, even as he debated suddenly disappearing. It was only the gentlemanly thing to do and offer a snack after a fight, especially after he beat the stuffing out of his opponent like a punching bag. If he agreed, he'd nod in the direction of town, gesturing with his hand for Ryou to take the lead.

"Go ahead and lead the way." He said, watching the kid closely. "Your choice."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:04 pm
Ryou gets up with Sals help. He heads over to go pick up his weapons when Sal said he was looking at him weird, at that time he was picking up his fuma shuriken and placing it on his back. Ryou's face got a deeper red out of embarrassment. "I-i'm sorry." He head over to pick up his other weapons and until his face calmed down. Once it did, he headed back to Sal. The chunin offered to get some food with him and he would pay, no way he was going to turn that down. "That's fine." Then he lead the way into the village to get some food, he didn't really know what he wanted at the moment but he was planning to look for something. 

About a few minutes into the village he found a curry house. Instantly Ryou's mouth began to water, he loved curry. He pointed to the curry house, "I know where to go." he laughs and heads in, hoping Sal still followed. 

After awhile, the two shinobi got a spot to sit. It was a nice corner spot, and the house wasn't super full but it was still live in the curry house. It had two seats facing at each other. Ryou sat on one side so he was across from where Sal wound sit.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:12 pm
"Don't be sorry." Salzem countered, the look he gave Ryou vanishing into something slightly more sympathetic. He didn't know what was going on with this kid, but he didn't really need to judge him for it, did he...? Poor guy just go the stuffing beaten out of him so kage knows he deserves a little slack. "It's okay." When he offered to buy fod for the boy, Ryou took his time leading them into the village, the two of them looking about at various stores and restaurants for anywhere that would serve their needs today... After a good couple minutes of simply browsing, the child made his decision and the lycan followed, though he wasn't the biggest fan of the specialty here... Curry wasn't Salzem's biggest desire at that point in time, the various spices often providing something of a conflict for his powered senses, but because he had promised to feed this kid whatever he chose, he'd have to endure. The two sat across from each-other at a table, the restaurant abuzz with just enough business not to be crowded. A waitress dropped by, handing the pair their menus before disappearing once again, leaving them to browse at their leisure. Well... now would be a good idea as any he supposed...

"You're not weak, Ryou." Salzem began, his eyes firmly locked on his menu (he wasn't going to get whatever his friend was getting this time lol). "I'm just that much stronger. Compared to the average man, you're probably a giant, worlds above them in almost every respect and at your age, that's a ridiculous amount of power and responsibility. You should be proud of yourself." The lycan's own words of encouragement brought a smile to his face. He glanced up, his sanguine eyes meeting Ryou's.

"Soon, you'll even be stronger than me, don't worry Ryou. I promise you that."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:33 pm
Ryou looked at the menu as well while Ryou was getting praised. "Thanks," He smiles and looks into Sal's eyes back. Then he looked at the menu again and added something solemnly, "Do you think I'll be able to defend my loved ones?" Ryou was still worried about what he told Sal about the reason he was a shinobi. If there were more people like Sal, they would kill poor Ryou.

Ryou saw what they had and choose the red curry, the one that his aunt normally makes at home. Her homemade curry was REALLY good and was the reason he loved it. Him thinking of his aunt and her curry helped with his mood. Ryou didn't know what he would do without his aunt and his curry, she took him in when he was younger and raised him even after her husband passed away with his parents. After his mind started to think about his parents he needed to start thinking of something else before he became solemn again. 

Ryou looked at Sal again to help think of something else. Seeing his face reminded him of the first time they met, it also made him red again. This feeling was different from before after the battle but Ryou could describe it, it was so new to him. Then the  Lycan image flashed in his mind as well. Even to most, it would frighten the hell out of them but to Ryou...he knew who was under and he wasn't scared of the image anymore. Ryou quickly changed his glance at the menu so Sal wouldn't notice. He began to sweat even after the battle, Ryou was so confused.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 am
When Ryou asked if he could protect his loved ones again, Salzem paused, uncomfortable that the kid didn't really accept his first answer to this question. His first instinct was to restate his response, to say it again in different words, but somehow he didn't think that would satisfy him either. He was quiet of a short time, contemplating how he should even answer this question before he let out a light sigh and looked the kid in the eyes.

"Yes." He conceded, resisting the erg to stare down at his menu. "Yes you can." Salzem was confident what he had just said hadn't been a lie. In fact, he believed it was so. This little guy could indeed protect those he loved, though he hoped that he wouldn't let this go to his head. Ryou had a long way to go yet if he was going to be the ninja he dreamed of being. If he couldn't even beat Salzem, protecting those he loved was going to be doubly hard. It was then that he noticed the particular scent of fresh sweat radiating off the kid as he ducked behind his menu once more in such a way that Salzem couldn't help the think he was hiding his face. Ryou wasn't getting on his nerves persay, rather it was the knowledge that he DIDN'T know what was making him do that. The first thing he thought was that there was something.... incriminating upon his face, something that would make someone blush and look away... but then he could see his reflection in the polished wood of their table and saw nothing of that sort... The second thing he thought was that his fly was down or something on that level, but if that were so, the room would feel more... drafty.

"Ryou. Seriously." Salzem leaned over his side of the table on his elbows, practically burning through the menu that hid the kid with his gaze. "Why do you keep doing that? Don't say 'sorry'. Tell me."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 pm
Ryou was surprised at first, then embarrassed. "To be honest Sal...I-i don't know why...but I feel relaxed around you...whats even weirder is that it started when you pinned me to the ground." Ryou kinda laughed about of nervousness. "Excuse me." He quickly got out of his chair and headed to the restroom. Ryou looked at himself in the mirror a bit. Crap, why am i so nervous around him? I never had this feeling before. Ryou thought looking at his own reflection. He fixed his hair and splashed his face with some cold water, it helped. 

After a couple more minutes in the bathroom a knock came at the door, "Hey you almost done?" Ryou opened the door and slipped by the man without saying a word. Ryou sat himself back in his spot. "Sorry about that," He gives a nervous smile. "Just tell me if it makes you uncomfortable." 

After Ryou said that the waiter came up to take orders. "Red curry please." Ryou said, the waiter jotted it down then looked at Sal for his order. 

Once the waiter got Sal's order, he would give them both a friendly smile, "I'll be back with your food." Then with that, he would take off for the kitchen. Ryou gaze returned to Sal to see what he would say about Ryou's current actions.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:06 pm
Salzem's face went blank as Ryou admitted to not really knowing what made him act like this, that simple confession sealing his own conclusion in his mind. This was further compounded on the kid's elaberation, that he felt so "relaxed" Around him, a subtle flirt if ever there was one. The lycan let out a sigh of frustration as the boy painted his submission of him in a suggestive light, simply shaking his head in silence as the boy uncomfortably made an exit towards the bathroom. He really DID have a crush on him, didn't he...? That little weirdo... He actually DID have some feelings for him on some level... Unfortunately for Ryou, Salzem as straight and a taken man, not that he'd consider him otherwise. The kid was like 10! Maybe a little older! At 10 years old, Salzem was so enveloped in his physical training to become a ninja that nothing else mattered. Not his friend-circle, not his discipline, and certainly not these hormonal ergs. Ugh... he could hardly begin to imagine the thoughts running through that kid's head as he "washed up" back there... it sent shivers down his spine...

A few minutes passed as Salzem pondered the state of Ryou and the kid returned, apologizing for his sudden trip to the bathroom and letting him know if going to said bathroom made him uncomfortable. Now, with the implications in place, it certainly did, but he wasn't going to deprive the kid of such a liberty. Ninja had so few of those and he had no right to take one away. Before the lycan could respond, their waiter walked up to their table, ready to take their order. While Ryou ordered the red curry, Salzem merely asked for a small glass of water and a large glass of fruit juice, not hungry for curry or hungry at all anymore. The waiter left after sharing a friendly smile with his patrons, leaving the lycan alone with his strange little friend.

"I know what's going on." Salzem muttered, having done all the same things Ryou was now. "You have a.... crush on me, don't you...?"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:12 pm
"I know what's going on." Sal started. Ryou felt nervous, he felt maybe Sal thought of him as a weird kid and would never want to see him again. Sal concluded with, "You have a.... crush on me, don't you...?" Ryou heart skipped a beat, he had never thought of that. He was always taught that boys got with girls, it was just programmed in his head. "No...That can't be," He started, "Boys don't fall in love with boys." Ryou began to think about it more, he was beginning to think that Sal was right. Even so, Ryou couldn't understand still, i mean, he was still young. Although....he was getting to a "changing point" as his aunt would say. He buried his head into his forearms. He felt like it was impossible but at the same time true.
Anonymous

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:03 am
Salzem rolled his eyes, Ryou practically admitting to it in his body language. While he openly denied it with the excuse that only "Girls-got-with-boys", he might as well have said "Yes-I-do-have-a-crush-on-you". Poor kid didn't realize that this was a world where it didn't really matter who your preferences were because everyone had more important things to do than worry about the other's partner. Though Salzem wasn't okay with him being the target for the kid's affections, he couldn't care less that he felt his first attraction to a guy, about half of that because he was young and his hormones were probably through the roof. Whatever he was feeling right now wouldn't last, either his attraction to the lycan, or his sense of attraction in general.

"Listen, buddy." Salzem reached over, gently nudging Ryou's elbow with his hand in an effort to get his attention. "Listen... uh... There's nothing really wrong with you doing what your doing. Stranger things have certainly happened in the last few days that kind of put this... revelation to shame." Salzem smiled as gently as he were able, trying to make the blonde-haired child a little less embarrassed.

"I mean... just the other day I fought giant earth worms, fought a guy that can turn himself into water, and wake up to remember than I can become a giant white half-wolf. Who you like isn't anything to be ashamed of." What felt weirdest was how casually they were talking, how normal this all seemed... They were ninja, soldiers of the leaf and it was... just unusual for them to be sitting around and talking about this so normally....

"So... uh... all things considered... your world hasn't changed all that much, kid. Just go with it and see what happens."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum