Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

To Become Stronger... [P, NK] Empty To Become Stronger... [P, NK]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:31 pm
Aang was currently sitting on the ground patiently waiting for his brother to come. They had to train a lot harder than usual to surprise Zuko by being ahead of him. Besides, he hoped that one day when he does fight his older brother that he will victorious! So to pass time he was meditating, one of the things he does a lot. 'I just hope Sokka doesn't use his monster strength on me' he thought.

{WC: 76}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

To Become Stronger... [P, NK] Empty Re: To Become Stronger... [P, NK]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:44 pm
Sokka stretched. Almost right behind aang as the room stayed alight. During training...Sokka put off all of that stuff that involves being a klutz and entered 'Battle Mode' He would stop at nothing to surpass his brothers. Aang, Zuko, all of them were going to be weaker than him...Sokka wanted to serve ast the motivation for his brothers. And it could be considered that sokka was a monster..strength wise, he couldnt punch walls yet, or...lift cars, but he was so close he could feel it. Sokka would yell right toward aang "HEY AANG! IM NOT GONNA HOLD BACK!" Sokka would then continue also "OH...DONT TRY BLOCKING, ITLL JUST END BAD!" and with that, sokka dashed forward toward his meditating brother. Starting it off with a attempt to kick aang's side.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm
"Aah! Sokka are you trying to destroy my ears?!" Aang exclaimed. Turning his head he saw Sokka charging straight for him aiming with a kick to his side. He attempted to dodge but  he got his arm hit in the process. 'Oh man he's real serious now' he thought. That kick felt like it was going to break his arm! "Ok, here I go!" the boy shouted as he dashed behind Sokka. He then aimed his knee towards the older boy's  back.

{WC: 84}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 pm
Sokka rapidly turned around and Attempted to grip aang's knee. After so, all the rest would happen. "Nice try aang.." Sokka would speak. Sokka would attempt to (If aang weighed less that a washer/dryer) To lift aang up and throw him at a wall, The said wall was made out of what LOOKED like marble, But was simply stone...And with that sokka figured chaos would ensue....
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm
After Sokka threw him and he was in midair, Aang made performed a back-flip to land his feet on the stone wall. He jumped off the wall and landed gracefully landed back on the ground. Using his full speed[8] the boy charged towards Sokka but stopped an inch in front of him. Aang then attemped the use his left foot to try and trip Sokka.

{WC: 67}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm
Sokka jumped to his right (Aang's left) Thus avoiding the trip. And with that, Sokka Brought his right fist toward aang's arm. This, Honestly, Was a feint though, upon the fist hitting aang's arm, (Or mid-attack) Sokka got his left arm and aimed it right for aang's waist.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm
After his brother jumped over his leg he saw a fist heading straight towards his arm. Because of his quick reflexes, he immediately caught the fist in his hand. 'Oh man, that hurt!' Aang thought. Though, he didn't notice Sokka's other fist going towards his waist. Before he could react the punch met it's destination and hit his waist, which caused him to grunt in pain. Using his right arm, he aimed his own punch towards Sokka's face.

{WC: 78}

Last edited by Twinkle-Toes on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Sokka's head darted to the right "....Try as hard as you can! Or zuko will surpass us! Were doing this for our bro! Remember that!" Sokka would say, as aang's fist simply scratched the surface of sokka's face. Sokka closed his eyes, and rapidly, Attempted to grab aang around the waist, Lift him up. and throw him behind him (Im trying to flip you over me and have your back hit the ground)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 pm
Aang saw Sokka trying to left him. "Oh no you don't!" He said. He then shifted his body and held his right hand out to stop himself from hitting the ground. It looked like he was performing a hand stand with one hand. After stopping his fall, Aang would attempt to use his left foot to kick Sokka in the stomach. "I know, that's why I am trying my hardest! I want to be ready if I ever fight Zuko!" He told Sokka.

{WC: 83}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 pm
Sokka watched the turn, and since aang was in the air it gave sokka time to turn. When the left foot came straight toward sokka, he reacted. He would open his left hand, and try to catch the foot. If sokka would catch the foot, He would try to flip aang to the right.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum