Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Getting Stronger (Lybris) Empty Getting Stronger (Lybris)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm
A ninja from the Hyuga Clan walked on the border to various of other villages. He had just left his own and wanted to train. His name was Aiko Hyuga, he wielded a Red and Green Katana on his left hip a Zweihander on his right hip and 2 Fuma-Shuriken on his back. The environment was a grassland. Not too many trees but a lot of shrubs and weeds. It was about 10 in the morning and the sun was shining bright in the sky. He layed back on a tree branch and waited for a ninja to pass by to see if they wanted to spar or train or probably both.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Getting Stronger (Lybris) Empty Re: Getting Stronger (Lybris)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 pm
It was morning in the Hidden cloud village as Syaoran woke up with at jump, today he would be training today again and this time he would go somewhere different. Putting on his black sleeveless shirt and his black pants that had a red flame on the bottom of, he would soon put his bandages on his legs and arms before putting his sword,Hien and his backpack on. As he walked out the room he would grab his cloak and his weights and put them on on as he began to run out of the house and the the country boarders. Today would be the first day he would train somewhere else besides the mountain top which would be a new experience for him. As he ran to the borders and finally arrived, he would see someone leaning on a tree, probably waiting on someone. Running over there he would look at them and ask," are you waiting on anyone or are you just relaxing," he said looking the ninja over.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 pm
15 minutes passed as ninja ran over to him. He had a black sleeveless shirt and blacks pants with a red flame on the bottom. He had some bandages on his arms and had a sword and backpack on. Aiko raised an eyebrow as he judged his attire "Maybe he likes the element fire..but its still not better than earth.." He smirked at his thought as the ninja asked him "are you waiting on anyone or are you just relaxing" Aiko replied "I'm looking for someone to train or spar with or both..all I want to do right now is get stronger, are you that type of person?" He questioned the ninja.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm
Looking the ninja quizzically at first then answered his question," well i came here to train but training and sparring sounds good right about now, i am Syaoran Lybris, nice to meet you," he said as he stuck out his hand symbolizing for a handshake. He did not know what this ninja could do but he liked surprises so he would cautiously watch him just in case he tried to do something a little extreme. Looking at him a little better he would ask," So what village are you from, and what may i ask is your element or clan, if prefer not to tell me that is fine but i will find out eventually anyway," he said with a smile as he awaited his answers
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm
When the ninja formally introduced himself he stuck out his hand symbolizing for a handshake. Aiko shook his hand as he said ''I'm Aiko Hyuga.'' The ninja continued as he asked for Aiko's village, what element he has, his clan etc. ''Damn he asked alot of questions but I might as well answer them..'' "I'm from Iwagakure in the new Sky Nation..I hate the place but anyways I specialize with Earth and my clan is the Hyuga Clan. We have the Byakugan as our bloodline.'' Aiko raised both of his hands as he clapped his hands together as his white pupils grew veins and dilated. His vision now turned black and white as he said ''I can see 20 ft further than I can usually see and I can see your chakra points but I don't know how to attack them..what can you do?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm
Syaoran was excited considering he had never met a hyuga before, and but something was a tad bit off," so you must be a hyuga that has not learned much, that interesting, but that makes you the first hyuga i have met. I am from Kumogakure, the village in the mountains and i specialize in paper, my clan being the Koutashi. What i can do is a bit strange but has many uses, and i can also use swords pretty well but only this one," he said as he pointed to his Hien. He did not know much about the hyuga but he knew that their taijutsu was no joke, but not many people have heard of the Koutashi so his skills were a little more hidden, besides who would take paper seriously. Looking back at him and shaking his hand," so when would you like to begin our training/spar," he said with an eager smile, he was curious smile, he wanted to see how a Hyuga fought
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm
Aiko chuckled as he said that he was a Hyuga that did not learn much but he let him continue. The genin was from Kumo and he specialized in paper. Aiko raised an eyebrow when he heard paper."Paper? I guess he just throws paper around thinking he's a real ninja.." He thought. When the boy said he can also use a sword Aiko was delighted a bit. He loved weapons in fact he took care of weapons like they were his siblings."So when would you like to begin our training/spar?" The genin asked as Aiko replied ''Right now if your ready..'' Aiko drew out his red and green katana from its holder as he stated ''I may not know taijutsu like my clan does but I know a lot about weapons..'' He held the katana beside his hip as he said "Whenever you are ready.."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 pm
As soon as Aiko said now, Syaoran would jump back approximately fifteen meters from where they were standing pulling out five pieces of paper turning them into shurikens as they floated around him. These paper shurikens would look harmless but they had the properties of their metal counterparts and were deadly in large numbers. He would first throw these five shurikens at his letting two go to his left and three to his right side. Unsheathing his blade he would send a portion of his chakra into it as it would be shrouded by blue flames. Using the body flicker technique, Syaoran would disappear and appear on the right side of aiko, performing a verital cut to his right side then kicking him to throw off his balance..

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 pm
Syaorans attack would land as the shurikens tore into his skin causing aiko to bleed from both ends. Seeing that he did not dodge the initial attack he would stop his blade and kick him in the stomach instead of the right side which was already bleeding. Looking at him in confusion," huh i thought hyuga's were fast but you need a little more training," he said as he picked Aiko up and disappeared from the area taking him back to Kumo to get treated for his injuries.
[EXIT]

WC: 680 +3 stats +6 JP
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum