Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill) Empty Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm
Kenta was inside his apartment looking around he then started to grab all of his thigs he put a smoke bomb inside his left pocket and a Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb inside his right pocket he then grabbed both of his puppets tyto and abaven then he grabbed his windmill shruken and he walked out his door with his long red jacket on and his black mask that he wear all the time he was heading for the kumogakure training grounds...

Looking at the academy ninjas train as he walk by the ninjas "I miss does days" Kenta said as he arrived to the kumogakure training grounds looking around nobody was there with the wind blowing kenta then stood there with his shuriken inside his hand waiting for somebody he can train with but not even a soul was there...

Kenta then pulled out an book that he always love to read when he is waiting for somebody he can train with...
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill) Empty Re: Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:34 pm
The sun would shine into the young genin ninja Syaoran Li's room, kissing his forehead and awakening him from his long slumber. Today felt like a good day to train considering he just became a genin and all of his hard work and training paid off. Removing his sandy brown hair from his eyes, he would begin to stretch and yawn getting out of his bed to get dressed. Today he would wear his usual garments, a sleeveless black shirt and black pants with red flames on them, putting his bandages onto his arms and legs. Donning his new Kumo headband he would tie it around neck, letting it hand there proudly. Grabbing his backpack with all of weaponry, his usual slivers of paper and a couple of paper bombs in the mix, he would begin to put his black cloak on and walk downstairs into the kitchen.

Grabbing a piece of fruit would walk to the door stepping out onto the pavement heading to the kumo training grounds to do some training for today. Walking past some of the villagers,Syaoran would wave to them and give a slight smile to the ones he knew personally, while casually walking to his destination. Once he arrived there he would see some students training, probably for their genin exams, or maybe just to get stronger. He would then see someone that did not even look like a academy student reading a book, looking a bit lonely. Knowing what this meant, he would unzip his backpack, just in case this person tried to attack but otherwise walked up to him," You don't look like the typical academy student so who exactly are you," he asked from approximately three meters from him.

WC:288

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill) Empty Re: Kenta revy Lybris training (private no kill)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 pm
Kenta heard a voice appear behind him then he turned around with his book still inside his hand with a smile on his face as he looked at an young boy that was standing right behind him kenta then heard him say You don't look like the typical academy student so who exactly are you? Kenta then said "I am kenta shino my rank is chuunin and I am going to be the best ninja and kumogakure and who are you? " Kenta said as he stood there then kenta looked at the ninja harder that asked him something then kenta saw that was the ninja he was suppose to be his training partner "Is your name lybris" Kenta said with a smile on his face kenta then walked to the side and he saw how the other ninja was just standing there with a smile on kenta's face he then stood by the boy "Now all we have to do is wait and see who is the person we are training with"...

Wit a quick wind blew kenta then stood there right next to lybris waiting to see who was they going to train with...
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Syaoran
would stand before the boy, first looking around for he thought he heard
something out of place for a moment and thought nothing of it before turning
back to the boy, who was now known as Kenta Shino. Observing him for a moment,
Syaoran would begin to think in his head, “So
this boy here is a chunin, doesn’t look like much but I guess it cannot be
helped. His dreams however, are a little farfetched I must say,” as he
scratched his head for a moment. Looking down at him finally, he would answer
his question,” my name is Syaoran Lybris or Syaoran Li, only most ninja here
call me Lybris but I would like for you to call me by my first name,” he said
as he shook his index finger, symbolizing the boy had already made a mistake.

He would then continue his sentence by
holding up one finger,” My rank is that of a genin and my only dream is to
become powerful, for that is all I need to become the best, well that and
wisdom,” he said as he laughed a little bit as the wind blew his hair to the
right only slightly showing the seal on the back of his neck. He would then
turn around and observe the other occupants of the training grounds as he look
towards kenta and smiled,” looks like we will be having company soon, better
get ready or you will be left behind in the wind, he said as he smile. What he
said could be taken as a joke or as literal for Syaoran could not predict the
future, but whatever came his way he would be prepared for it either way. As
for his partner in question, he hoped his skills were at least that of a chunin
or this was going to be very disappointing..

WC: 601
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Kumogakure one of the many nations that stood upon its peak,The clouds filled the sky as the mountians streched high as the clouds one will presume. There was a lot of new people in the village lately one being the princess herself Makina Hoshimura. She would be just walking out of the Raikage mansion her father domain where he ruled the village with a iron fist. She would be walking down the path way towards the training field she had two brats she was given to train. The village was mpre peaceful then when she was in the Skyscraper village it was more approachable you might add. She was walking through the village pebblew being kick around under her feet. She was kinda hungry as her stomach would end up growling as it made a loud churn type sound as if it was squeezing the life from itself it was the pain of hunger. She would hold her stomach quickly making her way to one of the many stands in the pathway as she would come to one of her favorites the dumpling stand."Can i get a order of Dumpling set with Miso soup please"she said raising her hand taking her order as she would smile slightly as now she would sit on the bench and wait her soundings was of mountians and a spring right next to her destination which could help her in the long run.

Makina was about five feet eight she was a jounin at this time holding her ambitions in a tighter grip then usual. She would cross her legs as she would lay back on the long bench closing her eyes. Her mind would now be in complete darkness as she was the single spec of light.She been having that dream a lot more lately maybe it was telling her something she would open her right eye as she watch the waitress place her order on the bench. From that instant she would jump up and start stuffing down the dumpings and sipping at the miso soup. She was like a fat person at a all you can eat buffet she didn't even seem she took time to breathe inbetween bites. She would finsh the set of dumpings and Miso soup within about twenty minutes. She woukd think she was forgetting something ut shrugged it off as she was walking back to her father office.

But then she woukd stop in her tracks as it had finallly clicked she was suppose to be at the training field thirty minutes ago."You are truly a idiot..."said inner Maki as she would show a sign of disappointment in her voice."But the food was soooo good i didn't want to do this anyway_she would reply back to her within her head. At Maki side was her family sword as she would look up at far she had to go making a praying like jester with her hands she woukd make her way to the dreaded place. It would take her about ten minutes to get there as she was moving slow for one and another she didn't want to be here. She would be there in a few seconds as she woukd now be there looking at both boys."What a pain they dont even seem they know much"she would whisper under her breathe. She would use her sensing ability to determine they chakra levels and record them in her head. But there was one more person in the area since her sensing coukd reach up to a one hundred radius range.She would pay it no mind for now"I am your temporary sensei so when you guys ready you can start or whatever.....your suppose to fight me right? Ummm can we make this fast im exhausted"she would complain in the most laziest tone.

WC:634

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 pm
Syaoran
would turn around giving a slight smile, but then abruptly turned back around.
He did not know this women but she was very hot well at least to him that is,
but once he heard her tone of manner he quickly turned around,” I guess looks
can be deceiving, ha you be a temporary sensei, with your demeanor you do not
even look like you are up to the task of teaching us anything . Anyways
proper introductions, I am Syaoran Lybris or Syaoran Li for most people, if you
need anything further I am a genin of the Koutashi clan and my only goal is
strength and knowledge,” he said as he removed the hair from his face, and
scratching the area where his seal was.

Looking
around he would see a familiar face and wave to her, it just so happen to be
Hybris, his previous training partner and friend. He would walk half-way to
meet up with her and give her a smile,” how you been Hybris, have you been
training recently, you should not worry about my arm, its already almost
healed, due to medical treatment and training but it feels ten times better. I
only hope we could have finished our little spar back there, or maybe we can
finish it now,” he said giving her a smile. He would hope they could as he was
now a genin and a little bit stronger than the last time they fought. Moving
his cloak slightly out of the wasy he would show Hybris his Head band,” I became
a genin not to long ago, and I have gotten even stronger than before, now if we
spar it will be more interesting,” he said smiling.

He would
turn back around to the other two as Hybris introduced herself, his eyes
looking over the women that now stood in front of them. Something unsettling
came from her but he paid it no mind, he simply wanted to spar and get stronger
so he could complete his goals. He now spoke to the women,” will it be us
against you or what,” he said as he pulled a sliver of paper out and folded it
into an origami phoenix as he awaited the answer from the women. He was already
formulating a plan of attack as secretly he was setting up a paper clone just
in case the fight got to exciting for his tastes

WC: 1046
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm
Kenta then saw how ninjas was joining with an smile on his face he hopped and the air throwing a smoke bomb with a Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb the smoke bomb was enough to cover up the whole training grounds and the Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb if anybody got hit by that they will be blind for a long time all that was so kenta can escape from the training with a smile on his face he left by hopping and the air hopping from cloud to cloud he was heading home were he would fall asleep...

wc total with all the other post:574

+2 stats
+5 jp

Exit
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Makina would be standing there as she would have her arms crossed as a gentle wind would begin to pick up. Inner Maki just looked at the two boys from within her domain as she was actually thinking why the fuck was she hear? but that question would be answered sooner or later well she hoped. Her eyes would scan the first boy to introduce himself he sound like a cocky bastard who underestimated a person by there looks."You know its a bad habit to judge someone skill by how they look who knows they maybe ten times better then you"she will speak bluntly to respond to who she was told as Lybris. His name honestly didn't matter but she shrugged it off feeling the cool air from the lake near by. But her attention woukd be drawn as her senses pick up feeling the power coming from the girl that was walking towards them."That child have...power maybe you could use her for your ambitions later on she seem like a important piece"inner maki would finish saying. She allowed the girl to speak her name and introduce herself"you hold more power then these two brats combined"she woukd say extremely bluntly putting a hand on the sheathe of her blade her red eyes looking at the small girl infront of her.

Her attention would be drawn by Kenta sudden leap as soon as his foot left the ground her body would move in which was light a sudden flash. Using the sheathe of her blade to try and attempt to knock Kenta back down before he could even get three meters off the ground. The force would be completely blunt allowing for it to leave a bruise at most. She had aimed the strike right at his shoulder blade to throw him completely off. She would walk back to where she was before coughing even if Kenta somehow dodged her strike or took it the resukts would be the same."Imma make this clear..when training starts i dont want anyone holding back push pass your limitations"she would say to them. She was merely fifteen meters from all three of them most likely her hand rested on the hilt of her blade as she would stand there looking at the girl once more she was intrigued by what power this girl had and wanted to see it first hand how a tiny girl handled it."Now begin will you"she would say with a smirk and as inner maki laughed.

TWc:1049
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum