Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK] Empty Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK]

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm
Mission Name: Find the camp.

The clouds of the village would continue to hanger over it, keeping to its village name. The proud and strong village would carry on as usual, people living their lives under the rule of a crazed kage, one that would also be but a rumor to some, since no one has seen the face of the Raikage. Rumors would speak of him as a destructive force of nature, destroying everything in his path. But, rumors would be on high activity, during the last two months, the village was filed with whispers about a new group of criminals that have appeared inside the village. That was the reason why Ganki was instructed to carry out this mission. Ganki, the young jounin would be walking through around in circles on a high suspended balcony, with thick white railing that encased the area, to prevent anyone from making a mistake. His loose flak jacket would sway in the wind, along with his brown hair, waiting. Today was one of those days, where he would be paired with someone, someone he didn’t know. All he knew was to meet the fellow ninja on this certain balcony. He didn’t know anything about him or his capabilities as a ninja. While pacing in circles, he would review the mission details in his head. This new criminal organization would need to be taken down immediately, before they can establish enough strong roots to gain certain power. He could remember what was on the piece of paper as if he held it up in front of him, “Rumors have begun to spread about a new criminal organization, your mission is to find the source of these rumors and confirm what is fact .Once this is done you are required to find the camp where these criminals are currently stationed and report back.” Ganki would wish that he could take out the group of criminals right now, but that would go against the mission objectives, as he was only allowed to find the area of the new criminal organization and report back to base. “Why do I always get stuck with these Intel missions, I want to beat down mission”, he said as he stop at the rail of the balcony, with his hands wrapped around the white bar. Though it was a simple Intel mission, he brought his weapons along to, just in case he would run into trouble that would demand confrontation, something that might come to pass in this mission.

Ganki would then tilt his head down as he was still waiting for the other one to show, Ganki was not a man of patience. He would continue to mumble to himself until he would yell out into the cloudy sky, “Where the hell is this person!?!?” He would almost reach his limit, but it wouldn’t be on the others fault due to Ganki arriving a bit early than usual, Something that could have been easily avoided if he would have stopped at the food market for his lunch.

wc/ 503
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK] Empty Re: Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK]

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm
Syaoran would awaken on this day with no smile nor any visible emotions on his face. Looking to the new alarm clock he had he would shrug and get out of the bed slowly going to the bathroom and washing his face. He never felt the same after meeting the Raikage, in fact he felt like a different person altogether. He would walk back into his room and grab his bandages putting the onto his arms and legs as usual but taking an additional strand he would put it over his left eye covering it from the light of the world as his hair fell over the black bandages. He would put on his black shirt and pants without effort and grab his sword Hien and his bow setting the bow and quiver onto his back slowly as he walked out of the room heading down stairs. Syaoran had no clue that he had a mission today nor did he care as he was making him some breakfast of Rice, eggs, and fish. Eating it slowly his right eye would flicker from his sharingan to his regular eye as he stared around the room looking at everything. The words of Kurisu stayed in his mind as he gave a wide smile and laughed. His food now done he would hear a knock on his door as his eye went back to normal and he went to go answer it. A shinobi was standing there with a letter,” you know you have a mission now right,” the shinobi said eyeing Syaoran. Syaoran yawned giving him a bored look,” just give me the letter and go alirght ill head there now,” grabbing the note and walking out of the house heading to the destination. One thing the shinobi did not tell him was where the meeting place was or was that something Syaoran was supposed to ask. He wasn’t quite sure but then again he did not care to much, as he walked around the village looking around for the guy he was doing this mission with. Of course he would have to find him but this was often what he had to do, although he thought after becoming a chuunin this would stop but apparently he was wrong. He would first start at the training grounds to look for the man considering this was a mission maybe they would start here, but the only thing that was here was little babies training. He used to be just like them but now he was different so to speak of course. His would now walk through the village looking for this guy, according to the letter is name was Ganki and he was a jounin. “ A jounin huh, and I wonder why they paired him up with me,” he grumbled as he continued to walk around looking for him. He would come into the food market as he looked around the place for the man showing people the photo he had of him. The people pointed to a place a little ways away as Syaoran walked there. He would finally see him,” so you’re the one im working with, you chose a boring place to meet….Im Syaoran your partner,” scratching his head looking at the man up and down.
TWC=547
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK] Empty Re: Ganki and Lybris mission [Private/ NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 am
Ganki’s senses would go off as he sensed the presence of another individual, at last he would show up. Ganki would turn around slowly as he would now lean his back against the rail, laughing at the other one’s comment. “Like I had a choice Syaoran”, Ganki would say as he would see the boy eyeing him down head to toe. If it weren’t for his rank as a jounin, Ganki would have done the same, returning the disrespectful gesture that he was given. But, as a jounin, he would have to over look such actions, to be better and being a good example to all others. “Well, if you don’t know me, my name is Ganki, so lets get this over with, partner. Ganki would show a calm face towards his new ally, it would be best to make as many connections as he possibly can within this village, for when the time comes he would possible need such people in certain task.

“Yeah, so are task for this assignment is to gather up any information that we can find about this new rumored organization that has seemed to set up camp here. After we find their camp, we are to immediately return back to base. Are mission does not require us to take any hostile actions nor does it say we could towards them, at least not yet, so this is an Intel mission, understood Syaoran?” Ganki would run through the mission details with him, to make sure that no one was to screw up. However, he would also give Syaoran extra privileges during this mission. Since he was a jounin, it is Ganki’s job to instruct others, to train them to become better ninjas for the cloud village. He felt that real experience is the best way anyone can learn, to him that is. Ganki would then lift himself off of the fence and make his way towards Syaoran, once he stopped his movement he was 7 feet away from him. “So Sya, is there anything you want to say before we continue this mission, it would be best if both of us got to know” each other better so that we can operate proficiently on the mission, less chance for screw ups huh? Oh yeah, it’s ok for me to call you Sya right?” Ganki would smile a bit more as he would finish his sentence, he truly believed that teamwork and loyalty were two key things that make not only person strong, but a village strong as a whole too. His mind would shuffle onto the Raikage, wondering if he believed this statement too. But due to the many rumors about him, Ganki would sort of find that hard to believe. Ganki would then focus his mind back to Sya, waiting to hear his response.

The clouds in the sky would continue to hang over the two, as very soon the two ninjas would carry out their mission for the village. These two would be in for quite the adventure, due to the mission being of S rank status.

wc/ 1564
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:45 am
At first glance he would not seem so special but as it stood he was a Jounin so it would interest him to see what he could do. Looking around he would sit the letter into his back pocket and scratch his head, scratching around his bandages.” So Sya, is there anything you want to say before we continue this mission, it would be best if both of us got to know” would be the first question he heard from Ganki. He would think about what he asked for a moment,” there’s not much to be said for the moment, what is it you would like to know…Well a little about me is I can use paper ninjutsu if that makes any sense to you, I can also use my sword here as well as this bow, anything else you would like to know or comment on,” the now twelve year old boy would ask him. His eye would twitch a little when he called him “Sya”, he was not fond of nicknames at least from other people. Shrugging he would look to Ganki,” it is fine it doesn’t matter to me at all, so what is the main objectives of our mission, is it search and destroy or just the usual get intel and leave type of mission,” as he would look around the place for a moment moving his weaponry around a little. Looking back at Ganki with a smile,” so tell me what can you do or do you have any special skills, any eye techniques or special jutsu’s,” pointing to his own eyes. If he did have any special skills he would make sure to put them to good use. As it stood it would be a cloudy day but it could rain at any point in time.

TWC=302
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm
By hearing the first response of Sya, he could tell that he was of the boring type, no energy in him, no life. By life, Ganki meant the activeness of another, whether it was someone’s playfulness, or ones urge to do something out of the ordinary. But when Ganki heard of his paper ninjust technique ability, he would raise an eye brow that statement, he had never heard of such a thing. “Paper ninjutsu huh, never heard of such a thing. I might have to look up on that style of combat”, ganki would say with great interest as he looked upon Sya. But then Sya would ask him of what their mission details were, even though Ganki had explained them earlier, in fact a few minutes ago. Ganki let out a sigh and stuck his hands into his pockets. “Ok Sya, are mission basically is to find any details that would lead up to the discovery of the camp site of the newly formed criminal origination that has taken refuge here.” Ganki would then lean his head to the side as he would once again reveal the disappointing part of the mission. “However, this is solely a Intel mission, meaning we are to find the camp and then report back to base immediately, leaving us no option in terms of combat, sucks doesn’t it?” Ganki would wish for the mission to be a bit more entertaining on both ends, but that would be the case it seems.

After repeating the mission for the second time, he would make his way to the exit of the balcony, the edge of the white rail. It was time to begin the mission that they were tasked with, but before he would signal Sya to come along, he would then be asked of his fighting capabilities, something that was out of the ordinary. It was then that Ganki would nod his head with a smile as he would then see a more acceptable side of him then the boring one. He would turn towards him to see pointing at his own eye, it would seem to be covered in something, a hint maybe Ganki thought to himself? Ganki would raise up his hand as he would look at the palm of it. He would think about all of his training in the Kumogakure Mountains, or more especially, the home of the Thunderbirds. It had been quite some since he had used THAT technique, he had only used it once up their due to the enormous chakra to required to use it. He then thought of telling him about it, but then rather dismissed the fact, only to reveal it to him later if the two should ever be called into a more vigorous mission. “Special skills huh, well I do have one, but using it right now would just be a waste of chakra, so id best leave it up to a time where it would demand me to fight”, Ganki said as he would then scratch the back of his head with his left hand. “But yeah I have some special talents, if u call it that.”. Ganki was actually referring to his raikiri, a powerful S rank jutsu that was a strong jab full of lightning powered chakra; it could easily kill someone with a simple thrust to the body. “But anyways now we should get on track, because I think were falling behind a bit. So are first location that we should go to is the village food market, that place is full of people who talk a little bit more than simple food coupons. That place should be crawling with Intel that we can use to find the camp.”

Ganki would then make his way back to the white rail and perch himself on top of it, getting ready to leap off of it to land on the many lower roof tops. The fall wouldn’t be too bad, as all it would need is the proper timing and will power to do it, he was sure that Sya could do it as well. “So now that we know each other on a comfortable setting, let’s do this, follow me Sya!” If Sya would follow, the two would make their way towards the village food market to gather Intel about this rumored crime organization, the mission would finally begin

wc/ 2595
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm
Wondered what the man would say to his questions although he despised Intel missions. It was rare to meet someone who didn’t have a special skill they could talk about but it mattered not in the slightest or so he thought anyway. Nodding he would shrug as he put his hands into his pockets,” I guess it cannot be helped but lets hope a time like that comes, but yea lets get on this mission already before we get to bored. The food market sounds like a good place to start looking for some intel but we need to be careful of who we talk to for they could be spies for the organization were looking for,” walking over to the rail with him. As he looked at Ganki perch himself up on the rail he would jump up there with his hands pulled out and formed a shadow clone. Syaoran would use the Henge technique to change himself into a taller version with black hair and one blue eye while the other was still covered.

Looking at Ganki,” this will increase our chances of getting better intel from different people well meet up in the center of the market in….does a hour sound good to you,” as he jumped down with a flip landing on one of the rooftops with a thud putting a decent dent into it and launches himself off and onto another in rapid succession until he got to the bottom where he would walk into the crowd of people heading to a nearby shop. As for his clone, it would hop down in the same fashion and head through the crowd itself talking to random people and gathering Intel for itself. Syaoran would walk up to a group of people and clear his throat,” any of you know where I can find this new organization that’s been rooting up, “looking at them with his right eye. He would sit down near them as one began to speak to him,” I heard they base themselves not too far from the mountain’s on the other side of the village, that’s the speculation but I’ve never confirmed this myself,” one guy would say drinking what seemed like Sake. One of his friends would say in a gruff voice,” yea der definitely over there, one of my teammates said he saw someone go over that way and just disappeared into nothin’,” looking at the others and eyeing Syaoran. As for the clone, he only got shrugs and I don’t knows from most people and others told him to get lost. After collecting a little more information he would walk to the middle of the food market and waited for Ganki to arrive so they could share information and go from there.

While he was waiting his clone came back up to him and nodded to the alley not to far from them. Releasing the shadow clone, he would gain his knowledge and sigh,” I guess things are never that easy huh, I just hope Ganki got more Intel than I did,” as he walked back to the middle of the Food Market and waited for his partner again getting some food in the process.
TWC=3494
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm
Ganki was ready for the mission, as was Sya . He would see Sya change his outward appearance as well, a nice trick he thought off. However, due to the countless times Ganki had gathered information from the village food market area, he had already made certain connects that he could rely on. They varied from small time crooks, to big time hustlers, yep, Ganki knew exactly who and whom not to talk to. “Don’t worry about it Sya, I doubt I will run into that sort of trouble, but that is a good suggestion that I should keep in mind, Thank you. And yeah, an hour sounds good, for both of us, which should give us plenty of time to gather up any leads we can find about this group of criminals, just be sure to remain in the village market area, I’ll find you” Ganki said as he then leaped down from the rail, heading a different route then Sya, Ganki was ready to gather information.

As Ganki leaped from one rooftop to another, he made his way down to the village market. Once he touched down, he would then stroll on down the place, looking for his many informants that he knew. Once he passed a few people, he would then notice his good ole friend, Izuno. Ganki would eye him a bit, signaling him to follow him into the back alley, where they could discuss things on a more private level. Though Izuno was hesitant at first, trying to look the other way to avoid Ganki, he would finally give in to Ganki;s gesture, seeing how Ganki would continue to follow him. The two would then walk slowly into the alley, as they would disappear into the darkness, and away from public sight. Ganki would then lean against the wall opposite from Izuno, “So, Izuno, its been a long time since we have done work with each other hasn’t it, I still don’t know why you drop out of the academy, you were one wicked fighter when it came to taijustu.” Izuno was one of Ganki’s old classmates, right before the time he dropped out, due to many uncertain circumstance, he wouls still try to remain in contact with him. Ganki would greet everyone with a proper hello; it was a sign of respect towards another. Izuno looked at Ganki in the eyes,”Well if it aint the famous Ganki, still running those work dog chores you call mission, I would never bring myself to stoop that low for someone. Word has it, you have done some many missions that instead of giving you a headband they replaced it with a dog chain, with a Kumo insignia on it, is that true?” Izuno would laugh a bit as he would then scratch his back a bit. Ganki would laugh a bit to, but would then step a little closer to him. “Izuno, I heard what happened to your mom, I know it wasn’t fair but you still shouldn’t have thrown away your future like that, what would she s-“ Ganki was interrupted immediately, “NOTHING, that’s what she would have said, since she’s not here. Now what do you want Ganki, I have to collect a debt soon from this old man who is refusing to pay up, you’re not going to stop me are you?” Izuno clench his fist as Ganki moved closer. “No, I’m not hear for that, I’m hear because I need information on the whereabouts of this new criminal organization, I know you hang around the borders, you must know something?” Izuno let out a deep breath, “You sure about this Ganki, I mean of all the chores you could be stuck with you had to be involved with them?” Ganki nodded his head, “Yep, it’s my job.” Izuno then walk towards the entrance of the alley a bit, “Ok, The group your probably talking about is called the “Chosen Idols’, a nasty cult at that. They usually hang around small villages preaching their logic on how the world should be ran a world that should be liberated from all forms of authority, kage’s rule and such. But for some reason they decided to move over here, expand their numbers, why they tried that stunt, especially here, is complete nonsense to me. You wouldn’t find none of them here around the village in plain sight, they must have some secret base somewhere, maybe even closer than we realize. However, I do know this, they strictly believe in the slash and burn concept, through ashes and destruction, brings about a new beginning. I’m sorry Ganki, but that’s all I am at the liberty to say, I hope that helps.” Ganki would thank his old friend for this new found information, “Thanks Izuno, I’ll be seeing you soon pal.” Ganki would then leap on to the tops of the buildings once more, to make his way around the village market, in search of his Sya. However, right after Ganki left, Izunp mutter some words before he left, “Be seeing you soon as well, Ganki Sakura.

While running in the middle of the food market, he would think about his friend’s words, mostly the part about how they would have a secret base nearby. “Hmm, wait, I’m pretty sure that.. no, it can’t be, I’ll have to see what Sya has discovered first before jumping to that conclusion. Ganki would then spot Sya standing in the middle of the food market; he then jumped down to speak to him. “Hey Sya” Ganki said while standing behind him, “You got anything on your end?”

wc/ 4430
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Syaoran was in the midst of finishing his food when Ganki appeared tapping him on the shoulder. He would quickly deactivate the henge jutsu and look at him with a wild looking smile,” so I guess I will report first. So far what I have gathered or is basically propaganda is that they reside in the mountains not to far from this side of the village. I heard it from a couple of guys but I don’t quite trust the source. As for my clone. He got nothing but I don’t knows and go away’s,” he shrugged. Judging by what he got he would hope that he had gotten better information from his trusted source or this mission would be a bust. Looking around he would nod to Ganki,” one second gonna get some food real fast,” as he ran off to get some ramen before shortly coming back to him. Looking at him while he was eating he would say,” so what did you manage to get from your trusted source, hopefully more than I did,” giving a slight smile as he continued to eat. He would now wait for Ganki to respond and hopefully give some good news.

TWC=200
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 pm
Ganki would take on the new information that he was receiving from Sya, it would prove to be that same theory as Ganki’s. Ganki had thought about the mountains being a base for the new criminal organization, it was on the far outskirts of the village, a perfect place to set up without causing to much attention. Ganki would then look at Sya as he would be eating; something Ganki was desperate to do as well. “Well I managed to get some excellent information Sya, you see, the new group call the “Chosen Ones”, dorky name right. But anyways, now that you gave me rumors that the base would be held up in the mountains, dependable or not, I’m sure that they are their right now”, Ganki said nodding his head. “What other place could a new organization could set up without being caught? The sewers would be out of question, because they have now prior knowledge of the layout of the village, and if they would try a stunt like that, they would cause way too much attention to be ignored by the villagers. Yep, the mountains provide a quiet secluded area for the criminals to work in. So it will be only a matter of time before the higher ups sends a patrol up there to scout out the area, catching those fools right off guard. Ganki would then make his way towards the mission department to make his report, but not before saying good bye to his partner, Sya. “So anyways, thank you for helping me on this task, I couldn’t have done it without you. Oh yeah, maybe we could show each other are powerful jutsu some time, I would love to test you out on the battle field, since you were questioning my abilities earlier”, Ganki said with a smile on his face. Not many ninja were active during this time in the village, so getting to meet with a fellow ninja would be an honor to Ganki himself, jounin or not.

Ganki would then part ways, saluting his partner before heading to the mission department, their job was now done. Ganki would then set his mind to his other partner that he had worked with, Hanzo, the interrogator, “Wonder what he is up to?”

wc/ 5010
Mission Completed
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:55 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum