Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki) Empty E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki)

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 pm
Mission:

Shikadu, recently a Genin, went to the Mission board in the morning to see what would be an easy first mission. (I'm a Genin! I can do actual missions! WOOOOO) He thought. Walking to the mission retrieval area, he got a little lost following all the signs to the board. When he got to the board, he saw his fellow classmate Hinoki Hyuga and asked, "Hey, what're you up to".

WC: 70

TWC: 70
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki) Empty Re: E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki)

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:31 pm
Hinoki woke up late in the afternoon, having spent the past day sleeping. Getting slowly out of bed, he got quickly dressed in his usual blue floral shirt, Bermuda pants and flip-flops, with his rose tinted glasses adorning his face. As his main pair were broken, he had to rely on his spare while they got repaired.  He soon after went down for his breakfast. Finally having been accepted back into his family after making Genin, Exceptions were high for him to become Chunin as soon as possible. His mother was already up of course and thus breakfast was already ready. Even though being reminded multiple times to mind his manners to no avail, he tore through his breakfast and was out, without even thinking to brush his hair properly or even take a bath. Feeling through his pockets, he felt that he was a little light on Ryo and thus headed towards the administrative building, to pick up some quick mission.

His journey was uneventful, his pace slower than usual due to him still being a bit sleepy. Heading towards the Mission Board, he began to see what quick E-Rank missions he could pull off before he probably headed off to another nap. Seeing a mission that the Mizukage’s dogs where low on food and needed meat, he grabbed a copy of it and was ready to head off when he heard a somewhat unfamiliar voice calling his name. Looking back to see who it was, he was met with an Unfamiliar face. Somehow, after his unsecular victory against Azure; Everyone had somehow learned his name for some reason. “Hello, emm…” Hinoki said awkwardly as he was trying to put a name to the face. His eyes instantly picked up the missing hand and the Headband on his head showed that he was a genin yet he was probably 2 or 3 years younger than him, Hinoki reckoned. He was arguably dressed as bad as Hinoki, if not worse something which obviously flew over Hinoki’s head. "I see that you have picked the same mission as I; I am sure we can finish it quickly; Let’s leave the Introductions for while we make our way to the Mizukage’s preferred butcher.” He would give the mission report a quick glance to see which way to go and began his way to the butcher indicated.

[394]
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Citizen

E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki) Empty Re: E-Rank: Fast Food Mission (Shikadu & Hinoki)

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:48 pm
Hearing Hinoki's response, Shikadu nodded and walked to the butcher with him. He saw that Hinoki had a confused look and was a little confused himself, but he went on. Exiting the building he greeted Hinoki in a more formal matter. "Hello, you may not know me but I'm Shikadu of the Aburame clan and I remember seeing you in class a lot. I know you're a Hyuuga but I seem to have forgotten your first name. Anywho, I was reading up on the Hyuuga clan cause I heard about your match against Azure and let me say, it's absolutely awesome!" As they were walking down into the market he decided to try out a little trick he read about where he used Chakra to manipulate his vocal folds to change his voice and placement of his voice. So he concentrated as they were walking in a crowded area and chanted "Make way for we are on a mission for the Mizukage" in a very deep loud tone above the crowd. Sadly, it didn't necessarily work in the vocal fold area.. so all the people heard was a squeaky voice above them. Ignoring the fact, people still made a path for the two and that's all that mattered.

WC: 208

TWC: 278/500
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:38 pm
“Aburame you say?” Hinoki replied as they made their way through the streets. He wasn’t the most read up on the clans but he knew well enough how dangerous the Aburame where. “Interesting. Hinoki Hyūga, Genin of Kirigakure. I’m guessing you know that already” Hinoki said as he walked on, doing a minute gesture to point at his headband. “My fight against Azure was nothing more than a show of his incompatibility with the way of the Shinobi. I am sure you can beat him one handed without deploying a single bug.” Hinoki said with a small curl of a smile due to his unintentional pun. Soon enough, they made it to the butcher.

Showing his mission report to the Butcher, the butcher stamped it and he gave them three large barrels, reeking with the smell of blood. He helped Shikadu hoist the barrel on his shoulder and then with considerable effort he hoisted the other two on his. “Let’s go mate” he said, heading back to the Administrative office where they were set to drop off the meat barrels.

[394+182] = [572]
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Citizen

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm
Hearing Hinoki's remark about Azure, he was kind of shocked. However, he was easily able to tell that a fight against Azure would be extremely easy, even for some lower ranked students. He just wasn't fit to be a ninja, bad chakra control and not nearly enough strength. Plus, he was way to childish. "Yeah I guess your right" he said continuing the walk. Walking up to the butcher with Hinoki, he showed his papers to the towering man in front of him. "I got it right here" the butcher said as he put the barrels on the table. Using his chakra threads, Shikadu grabbed the barrel and put it in his shoulder. Trusting his strength, he released and threads. Boy, was that the wrong thing to do. Shikadu, loosing balance and not being that physically strong in the first place, stumbled with the barrel and the it fell. However, before anything was able to reach the ground, he activated the threads and was able to grab everything, the bucket with 3 threads, and the rest with 2. (Safe!) he thought as he repositioned himself. "Man" he said to Hinoki, "these things sure do come in handy" he ending up using his voice modulation technique to say it in Hinoki's ear on the opposite side of where he was. Man, the reaction Hinoki gave off was priceless. Trying the technique again for the crowd, it was successful, but required a lot more focus then he'd like. When they got to the great Mizukage's office, they dropped off the barrels and Shikadu left and went off with his day. Signing in his mission, he felt accomplished and felt like he was ready to be a ninja. 

WC: 285

TWC: 563

--Exit--

Requesting: 
Mission Rewards (500 Ryo)
5 Kunai for first E or D rank mission
164/500 words for Puppet Art: Ventriloquism
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 am
As soon as Shikadu’s voice came from the right of him, he propelled himself away; His hands full yet he still instinctively felt to reach for his kunai;“Guess that Shinobi Training is drilling in some combat sense he thought to himself as he gave a condescending look to Shikadu; Yet he said nothing. Apart from that little incident, the journey was uneventful. As they dropped the barrels off and Hinoki was ready to leave; He looked back at Shikadu and said “See you on the field.” And walked off, contemplating on his upcoming nap.

[End]
[572+94] = [666]
Mission Rewards [500 Ryo]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:47 am

You guys also get 1 AP each for an E rank mission.

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum