Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 23

Mission: Food Shopping [E-Rank] Empty Mission: Food Shopping [E-Rank]

Fri May 07, 2021 11:59 am
Food Shopping

Spoiler:

Sukotto read through his mission dossier, today he was to buy groceries and deliver them to an old woman. He didn’t mind the job, he actually accepted it as a necessity, someone had to do this work. People grew old, and someone had to take care of them. But it wasn’t a shinobi’s job. It lacked, anything related to his training. He took a drag on his cigarette then bellowed out to nobody in particular, “I shall be known for the ages. Sukotto, the man who bought the groceries that one time! Hail the great shinobi legend!” He took another puff of his cigarette and blew out the smoke with a sigh. Many eyes followed him as he made his way toward the market.

As he reached the market, he scanned the grocery list. Similar items were grouped together and likely to be found at the same stall or shop which was good. At least the social worker was organized. The first group were vegetables, onions, carrots, potatoes, and peppers. The second group contained meats, a small amount of bacon and either mutton or goat meat whichever looked fresher. There was also a note that if Sukotto was willing to lie to the client he should tell them there wasn’t any pork as they needed to avoid it but wouldn’t listen.

With the list out he headed toward the stall most likely to have the vegetables he needed. He scanned the produce and did his best to pick out quality items. After gathering each of the vegetables he checked it off the list and once finished paid for the items. He hoped he had done alright with the selection, he wasn’t the best when it came to identifying fresh vegetables. He couldn’t actually come up with a time when he had shopped for them, so he was very much winging it. His entire strategy had been, not ugly or mushy.

He then made his way toward the butcher. Now this he had some experience with. He wasn’t an expert in the traditional sense, couldn’t pick out a choice piece of lamb due to marbling though he had heard the term, but he knew fresh. He could probably tell how fresh meat was better than the most well trained experts. He didn’t know where the ability came from but he could feel it, smell it, almost taste it in the air. He took a look at the selections on display, and after a moment selected a few nice pieces of goat. The mutton was just as fresh, but since he had no intention of leaving the bacon off the list, he opted for the leaner of the two meats. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to lie to the client, he just didn’t see the point. They wanted some bacon, let them have their damn bacon. Grabbing a few slices of bacon, he had finished with the butcher and headed out of the shop.

With the shopping done, he headed to the clients house. He knocked on the door and waited. From inside he heard a voice, “Who’s there? Mitsuha is that you?” Sukotto quickly responded with a simple no, then after a moment realized he probably needed to expand upon that. “My name is Sukotto, I am a genin here in town. I was hired to do your shopping because your social worker had another errand to run for you this morning. I have brought you your groceries.”

Silence stretched for a minute or so before the door finally creaked open. The old lady eyed him before conspiratorially asking, “Did you get the bacon?” He struggled not to laugh at the question and then nodded. “Yes ma’am I got the bacon.” At this she let out a little cackle and pushed the door open wide, waving at him to bring the groceries in. “Thank goodness, would have been a total waste if you hadn’t. The other errand I sent Mitsuha on was pointless, she just never gets me my bacon!” She laughed again. “If this shinobi business doesn’t pan out, you come see me. I could always use a hand.”

Sukotto grinned, this lady had some spunk to her. “Thank you ma’am, I hope I don’t need to take you up on it, but I will keep it in mind. You have a nice day.” He headed out from her home and made his way back toward his own. It was far from an eventful mission, but he didn’t mind it in the end. If nothing else he met a hell of a character in that old lady. He hoped that if he ever managed to get that old he kept his sense of humor and came up with little schemes of his own. Nothing that actually hurt anyone, but something fun to keep him on his toes, like tricking someone to get him some bacon.

[TWC 816]

Ryo 1100
AP 5
5 Vitality
3 Speed

Water Clone 208 from Previous Mission additional 750 from Previous Mission applying 42 from this to get 1000/1000
Genjutsu Release 500/500
Hidden Mist Technique 274/1500
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650