Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Lessons  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lessons

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:51 pm
Love listened to Yen's five rules of genjutsu. She thought over the words. His explanation makes genjutsu easier to understand. She said in her mind. "Well since we can't outrun you I guess we have no choice but to fight." She looked at Oro who was once again pulling her away. She found it odd that the guy who spent most of the day trying to get away from her was now dragging her along. Love listened to the questions Oro was asking Yen, it seemed like he had everything all figured out. I guess I should try to keep up with him so I don't get trapped. She thought trying to figure out a plan of her own since she clearly wasn't going to be able to break out of a genjutsu.

WC:133
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 pm
[size=44]Yen didnt reply to oros question as he shook his head and instead actually took a seat on the ground. The thing was simple as yen changed tactical. A silent awnser meant yes right? Well reality no. Yen simpily shrugged his shoulders yet as he did so the insects went back inside yen as he  merely did it for theratrics. Instead they would have to guess what it was he was expecting and not just get some simple response. Yes oro was fast but what he did know was much. Still there was much to learn. And not much that yen would teach by mouth but instead example. Allowing them time to plot. Was that the idea he wanted? Of course. To make them think and further guess intentions. Yen wasnt going to do an obvious thing. But instead the last thing on the plate. Draw attention which was the very thing he does alot more then just stay hidden. Yet he wasnt done yet. He simply sighed as he sat there and went into a brooding mode where he infact just crossed his legs and with a content face merely drawing their attention as if to cause a bit of uncertaincy of sorts. All yen simply did was sit there staring at the two of them alert but yet wierdly enough not doing a single thing. He gave them the tips and tools nessary now was the time to utilize them.[/size]

[size=51]In fact he couldve forced them to act if disired however now came the greater challenge and a real test. To actually judge and take action. While he remained in many cases safe he talked a lecture to in fact do something but yet not do a thing. It defintley meant something was up. While he simply like he did as with oro before expected to place himself as bait purposly. An easy enough tactic. But risky and dangerous.[/size]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:07 am
orokana couldnt help but smile when he saw yen shrug. he had a couple of plans in mind and he picked the ones more likely to work. he dragged love about 10 meters away and kept a hold on loves arm and whispered in her ear. "ok so i have a plan, he said we both need to get him in a genjutsu, meaning you and i both need to use our gen, now he said by any means we can do this, but your power in genjutsu is very limited because you just started working on it, so we get you to use your gen first, we both are faster and stronger then him, so you remember the 20 meter rule on hazy genjutsu, i will make sure he cant move and you use it then, make sure you can use it as fast as you can, wait till i have him pinned and unable to move ok love?" he said looking at her with a small smile, his eyes almost have an evil glare, he looked back at yen, watching him.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:04 pm
Love walked with Oro since she had no choice. Once far enough from Yen he told her he had a plan and began to explain it. She nodded as she listened to the words being spoken. His little smile gave her a weird feeling but Love decided to shake it off since it wasn't that important at the moment. I'll probably have to use my byakugan. Love thought to herself as she looked around at the area. Maybe I could try something with lightning chakra? She looked back at Oro "You lead the way."

WC:94
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm
Yen watched the two as his keen hearing picked up the conversation. And hence it was show time. As yen noted they did a few things. First casually walked away, and two attempted to plan well within ear shot. The diffrence between the two were that while oro would lead as a gen based person and love follow up with the weaker genjutsu. It was good. And perhaps can work. Only one problem. When ones whole plan is revealed. It means that yen has more then enough time to prevent or delay such things. As such. Keep oro busy defending and breaking love free. Or that would be ideal. 

Welp lets see. Since hes faster and she is as well. They can both out pace and perhaps be stronger. So to let them work a cell will have to get a bit more difficult. Oro would try to immediatly catch me in a gen or at least soon. So seeing his previous examples he has several visual ones and i could guess one sound one as well... chakra sensory would greatly be my ally in this. As well as utilizing a few interal techniques. Well. Body and soul? Or flicker movement? Dont need protection but i do need to keep up. However it will be hard to pin point the girl exactly. Her chakra requires more focus and time to acess.... very well.

Yen thought as he closed his right eye and kept it close instead focusing his chakra on the two before him as he decided to breath out mist  from the depths of his being obscuring the vision of the two genin as thus. Yet should one posess the byakugan they would be able to see with no difficulty. (Hidden mist: speed equalt to reaction time (92) 

Yet yen would use this as a scorce and a way to keep most his movements hidden. Yet the fact that while this jutsu occurs yen would casually begin weaving  (ox, ram, boar) utilizing the mist for this genjutsu yen would simply use this to create 100 yens. Quietly whispering discerning and rather unsettling threats. As they melded with the mist. Each poppkng up around the two genin. Real as can be and further voices a whisper in the wind yet very real. Each one taking form as they appeared around the genin. Walking away as the sounds of many foot steps could be heard and rustling of cloaks. The brushing of straw hats and the sighs of boredom. Each in tandum like a chourus. Each voice from the intensity of curiousity and further dissapointment, to mere boring questions. " what chance do you belive you have?"  "You seek the way to be goid and evil when you know nothing of the light and darkness" "where does one go when one flees like a coward?" "How can one teach when they cant utilize what they can learn?" "What if all your teachings were a lie and the truth were in front of you?" " do you truelybelive an escape attempt could give you freedom?" "How can you preach the way of shinobi when you would turn your back on the family before you" "are the heart truely meek and feeble or is it the disire for attention?" You seek the boy yet you hide from the fact that the boy doesnt seek you" "stop trying to chase a dream, you must brace for reality" "can you truely embrace the ninja faith when your values are questioned soo easily?" " if you died and fell would your ninja way be complete? Or would it have failed?" "You must always conquer the darkness vefore you can embrace the light" "one day you will see that loss is everywhere and death is accepted" "you are just oro. Yet you do not know what you are if you are just a name" "yet you claim your strength is your mind. Yet you have no purpose. Your strength is but an illusion and your illusion is weak" "no matter how far you run or how deep you hide you cannot run from your fate" "your grin shows malice yet how do you know you cannot control yourself" "the shadow still lives inside you. And your deluding yourself" "wheres your since of pride hyuuga?"

The illusion yens would simply walk around the duo. Their voices would get louder till they shout ringing the genins ears if they approach yen and drowning all thought.(denomic illusion multistory building: power:70) 

The genjutsu used would be kicked up a notch by yens skill overall in genjutsu known better as echoes of pandemodium. His overall power within genjutsu created a tricky point of emphisis with yen as he simply made it as thus. Attempts to release alone from his genjutsu with genjutsu release will result in the loss of ap equal to half of the techniques power.

The mere power yen didnt ever want to show stood before them and as simple as it was it was more then just a technique. It was the reality they faced. The questions they had to awnser every day as ninja. Something he went to sleep wondering. Something even the most seasoned shinobi could fall to easily. And yet it was a lesson he had to teach the two genin now. Something that no civilian can learn amid tragedy. But a life of shinobi work and trechery. 

Ap: 1,129/1,354

(-35 from transformatiom tec use, -40 from false sorrounding, -80 from temple of nirvana, -50 from multi steameey building, -10 from hidden mist. -10 from kilkikaichu hive mind)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:52 am
Orokana looked around when the mist came and saw the army of yens. he smirked and held his sword. "ok lets start now and-" he listened to what the yens said. he smiled more and chuckled. "love ignore what they say, even if it makes you mad ignore it, theres only one thing we need to do, find the real yen, this might be a genjutsu, the mist and clones make me think-" he heard one yen say "How can you preach the way of shinobi when you would turn your back on the family before you" he looked down. all the things the yens said echoed in his mind. he slowly unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the yens walking around them taunting them. "truths or lies, shadow or light, my hope and my cowardness means nothing, right now only two things matter, pass this test, and get even stronger. in the flow of time I am nothing, but you clones, less then nothing." he said as he slowly walked to them. "i heard worse things told to me" he smiled and started swinging his sword at the clones, he figured the real yen wasn't here but he needed to know if they came back, he got about 13 clones with his attacking them by swinging. (sharpness 55)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:26 pm
Love was waiting for Oro to finish his sentence when she too noticed the mist and army of Yen. She was about to verbally confirm that she wouldn't let them get to her when Oro, despite his previous warning, started talking to them. When he started walking she quickly followed behind, not wanted to be trapped and have him have to rescue her so soon. "You should let me find Yen and then cut your way through the clones to him. That way you don't use all of your energy." She told him while listening to the questions being asked by the clones.

Ugh. These guys are annoying. The "You seek the boy yet you hide from the fact that the boy doesn't seek you" question confused her. He really thinks I like this guy. She sighed and shook her head. Most of the questions were vague, not really directed at either of them, the rest seemed to be aimed at Oro. Before she began her search for the real Yen, Love heard one of the clones say, "Where's your sense of pride hyuuga?" She furled her brow, confused as to how her pride had anything to do with this test or training. "Let's finish this before he bores me to death with these questions."

WC:215
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 pm
Yen sighed. The truth that stood before them was made up of many things. How much he knew and further what could easily draw the roughness out of the two. Yet yen persisted. Despite this and the huge ammount of chakra utilizing the genjutsu. It remained easily a challenge as oro slashed his way at illusions. Only to see yes they vanished but laughed as each one vanished with a quirky remark. " dawn lies ahead many leagues away my student" "you slash but lack a bite" "why use a sword when i never used one?" "Each cut is just a cut nothing more or less" "you truely are just oro. Just oro as oro shall always be, nothing more or less then the name" "walking forward is easy yet you are just rushing so much" "why are you filled with darkness why not embrace the light?" " and then comes another slash" "you dont understand why i test you. Yet you seek power" "power is empty void of starvation. Its skill that truely fills the void" "i wonder if you stay black sheep does that blind you to your allies?" Oh how i wish it was as easy as the lessons meaning now." "Isnt there anything i taught you that stuck?" "For every fall there is a rise" "perhaps the books show you little of your ambition. Seek to which your heart shows you"

The illusions that faded vecame a chior of voices singing sweet music becomming louder and louder each swing oro did as if guiding him to actually reflect on the words.

Yet the illusions nodded before him as yen maintained the genjutsu a mental sigh as he continued to weave the genjutsu
 The girl had the mindset but didnt  take the questions seriously enough. It was time to take the value to the punch and delveinto their souls. For the belife of a ninja came from within despite the lies they decive themselves as. 

"What purpose is training for powerful jutsu when your heart and soul did not grow as much?" "The will of fire perhaps you must look for guidance to understand your own will?" "What does ones own life mean for the leader if they do not give it all they have?" 

Before the two genins eyes they saw a scene before them unfold clear as day. The scene yen eemembered it well as he showed the two genin the boy known as salzem. With a mask holding the blafe to a young girl. "Surrender you have lost!" Yet the girl walked into the blade. Piercing her and going through her chest as the warm blood splattered over the boys blade. 

The scene faded as one the voices rang out and spoke. "She died. Mislead but died for what she belived in. She did not cower to our might nor our blades. Defeat was never an option she took her life by his blade. And  its that way." The scene flickered as yen took a great fire ball for the boy salzem while healed him. And his broken ankle. Yet yen didnt falter he didnt care he continued to heal him. 

"Comrads despite the threat protect each other. Yet it matters not the dangers. It matters not life or death. Its the act to protect each other that draws us. Its a village. Whether village or battle." 

The scenes filled with countless yens gazing deep in the genins eyes. As if peering into their soul.  As the flashing of a scene of yen facing the late kage jason. Rain filled and the cracking of earth as yen narrowedly avoided the branches of a wood release  jutsu. Yet with easily trackable speed yen approached the kage as he too seemed exhuasted. Weaving many signs as there was a flash that blinded the scene.  

Then the scene changed back from the light into the likeness of yen exhuasted and working alone on something unseen. Yet he continued to work his way nearly falling to the ground.  His chakra visibly roaring around him in a massive wide spread of pure power. "Ill make this to protect everyone im the sheild. Even if im alone ill still protect my home"

The echoes of his roar would echoe across the illusion as they spoke  once again in a whisper.

The will of fire burns deep. Yet we must press ourselves beyond the limits each day. Each night to gain power. Despite the odds. Or the challenge."

The illusion shifted to the two babies as yen held them his left eyebin bandages and his crying over the two babies..

"We fight for the future and what truely stands before us. We give the future a chance as  we see fit. That is what our duty is as shinobi of the leaf.

The scene shifted to that of kasai as yen was heard yelling to the man known as tatsugya to stop. The man kasai was pierced by shadows and yen struggled to save him as his hands glowed green. To heal him. But failed he continued on and on.

"We fail sometimes but then we get stronger and vow to not fail."

The scene shifted to him and oro facing off as yen ordered him to return the grey barrier alive around him. Yet oro refused. "So be it"  

"We must always keep everyone safe. I dont throw my will to the future to be ignored. But to keep you all safe. Even if i have to face death."

Its the will that yen was showing some of his actions throughout his career yet things he never stopped or hesitated on.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:39 am
oro nodded to love and looked back. the clones where not remaking so there was a limited supply. the words they said he simply ignored. then the scene flowed around them. events he never saw before or cared. then there was yen and him. he gave a disinterest stare. but as the events flowed he figured it was a genjutsu, the characters from the events and what has happened, it wasn't clones doing this either. oro sheathed his sword and used genjutsu release on himself and love, then stayed close to love. "can you find him in less then 30 seconds?" he asked. then he voiced himself to yen. "to protect is to serve, you want to protect the young, the families of the leaf, and I wish to do the same yen, but my powers and how I do things are different, I will not defend the people of the leaf and become friends with them, I will defend the leaf and stay how I am, alone unless needed. till one day I die, my fate is nothing but that."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm
Love raised an eyebrow at the things Yen was saying to Oro. It was a bit harsh but one could see how it would push another to be better. She was curious to see just how well it works and she was sure she'd get to find out since Oro had already replied. Love thought over some of Yen's questions and was going to answer but the images of Yen's previous interactions with other people started to play around them. The first scene is what Love had tried to do with that beast Oro created but now wasn't the time to bring that up. The scenes ended as Oro had released himself and Love from the genjutsu. "I never timed myself but there's a first time for everything right?" She replied and used Oro's response to Yen's questions to activate the byakugan and search for Yen. She franticly yet carefully searched, after about 18 seconds she found him. "There." She whispered to Oro and nudged him so he could look in the same direction as her.

WC:176
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum