Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Lessons  Empty Lessons

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:30 pm
After her initial encounter with the young man named Orokana, Love couldn't wait to meet him again. He challenged her in a way that none of her clansmen or father would because they cared about her. Since she didn't have a team the only way she would be able to train like that again was if she saw him, so she began asking about him. After getting the runaround she finally talked to someone who knew him. "Hey Tokuma!" She called to the fellow Hyuga. "What's up?" "I'm looking for a guy named Orokana. Do you know him or where he lives?" 

Tokuma gave her a confused look, unsure why Love would be looking for a guy like him but he told her anyway. After getting her ears talked off with complicated, hard to remember directions Love got Tokuma to draw her a map. "Thanks Toku!" She said and quickly ran off before he could delay her anymore. Love followed the directions for about 10 minutes before she realized she was lost. "Damn that Tokuma!" She exclaimed before walking up to random villagers for help. Apparently Tokuma had written all the right street names but they were in the wrong places.

"Thanks Obaa-chan!" She shouted to the elderly lady who finally pointed her in the right direction. "So this is it?" She asked herself as she lifted her hand to knock on the door. Love waited a few seconds before knocking again. Still no response, Love then peered into the window to see if he was even home. Sure enough he was fast asleep in his bed, "Why are you still sleeping at this hour!" She shouted but that didn't seem to do anything so she burst through the door. Love marched right up to his bed and grabbed his shirt by it's collar yelling, "Wake up!"

WC:307
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Lessons  Empty Re: Lessons

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:34 pm
the night before this event oro spent the day reading books. learning about random things and as well as add new jutsu to learn. he did most of his training reading and then doing. was not an easy thing to do but it was how he handled everything. he didn't have the social skills to meet too many people and train with out a few metal breaks lasting a week or 3. he had almost forgotten the events with love. unlucky for him. he was up till 4 o'clock in the morning reading. he didn't leave his home and had little to eat all day. but this didn't bug him, he was use to eating very little, but he was feeling a bit hungry when he went to bed.

he was dreaming and thinking at the same time. he has mastered this skill. he was asleep but he could still think although sluggish thoughts he could master his dreams and think. he was thinking of the elements. he mastered fire but wanted to learn a new one. he was leaning towards fire since he found the most use for it. but he debated in his head all the things he could use the other elements for, but he kept leaning towards fire. so he would try to lean this power and master it. he had lightning, and it could make fire, so leaning how to master the element of fire shouldn't be hard. well too hard. worse case he will get someone to help him learn, if he could find someone.

Orokana opened his eyes and saw her a very upset girl shaking him. "what do you want." he said in his plan white shirt as he pulled away from her grasp. he yawned and looked at her "its 11, why are you brothering me so badly." his hair was a mess with bed head and he had bags under his eyes. and he looked at his kitchen. which was a little messy, just some dishes here and there. so as she talked he would sluggishly walk to the mess and start cleaning up as he put a pot of tea on. all I ask is to not be bothered but everyone needs me when I'm asleep. why cant people send a letter and or meet for dinner when I'm awake. he continued to complain in his head and clean.

twc 400
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm
"I haven't begun to bother you!" She replied as he walked out of the room. She followed behind him still nagging, "What kind of ninja sleeps all day?" Love looked around at all the books laying here and there. At least he reads. She thought to herself thinking of the idiots her age who barely did the required reading when they were in the academy. "I guess you don't believe in organization huh?" She shook her head at the mess. It wasn't much which is why she couldn't understand why he couldn't keep it neat. "And why aren't you mad? Are you used to having random girls break into your house?" She folded her arms waiting for a response.

WC:119
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:16 pm
"yes, one girl that self proclaims her to being my bestfriend if I'm honest. and it is normally a very clean house, I just didn't clean yesterday because I was reading. and I sleep because unlike you I spend very little time sleeping unless I have the next day off to just relax." he said finishing his dishes. then walking back to his room to grab a fresh shirt. he took off his shirt in front of her. his sides, chest, arms, shoulder, back, all covered in scares. some looked like cuts, other bites, some are not recognizable. he had scares litter his body. he put on a new fresh black shirt that was long sleeved and covered the scares on his arms. "now let me ask again, what do you want." he sighed as his hair was still messy and he turned to love with an eyebrow raised. "do you normally go to random boys houses and annoy them? you must get all the ladies." his mind was annoyed but he thought of the fire element and broke it down to simple chemical elements. then thought about a great fire burning in his soul. trying to heat his hands. it was the best he could do as he was with love and his body still waking up.

twc 618
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:36 pm
Love sighed, "You do seem like the type of guy to have a girlfriend and not know it." She teased then stuck her tongue out at him in response to his explanation for the mess. Any other fourteen year old girl would've blushed having seen his naked body; but Love was busy looking at all of his scars when his question redirected her attention. She glared at him, "So what if I do?" She shot back ignoring the part about getting girls. "I want you to teach me genjutsu!" She said rather loudly but in a firm voice so he'd know she was serious. "I won't take 'no' as an answer so if you want to get rid of me quickly you should just agree."

WC:125
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 pm
Orokana sighed. "so you bothered me to learn some genjutsu" he sighs deeply. and grabs his sword as well as some tea he just made during the twos talk. "and please I have no need of the emotion we call lust and for the needs of love, it blinds people and I rather not have my ideas and my life blinded. I already have things I cant reach for who I am, I don't want to be held back anymore." he said and he collected some of his books setting them in a bookshelf and one small notebook. "i was going to get some food for dinner tonight, and maybe some lunch, so as much as I would love to waste my day teaching you genjutsu ,which you will miss use, I like my day off not annoyed and by myself, maybe later in the week." he said as he grabber his brown sweater and walked out his him home. he snapped his fingers and tried to make a spark of fire as he made his way towards the main street trying to leave love behind.

twc 804
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:16 pm
Love was unbothered by his feelings towards love and lust. It's not like she was hitting on him or anything, she was too young for any of that crap anyway. Love sucked her teeth when he told her his plans for the day. Like that could fill the whole day. I'd prefer you lie than tell me that sad crap. She thought over his excuse to get rid of her. "Wait what do you mean I'll misuse it?" She said following after him. She closed the door behind her even though he probably wouldn't have cared if she left it open. "It doesn't matter how far you go I'll be right behind you." She told him once she caught up. "It won't even take that long for you to teach me. I'm a fast learner." She tried to reassure him.

WC:140
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:28 am
"i could just put you in a genjutsu and leave you here." he said as he walked ever closer to the market area. "we both know I'm both fast enough and strong enough to do that" he said with a plan expression on his face. kind a like boredom. all he wanted to do was learn how to light things on fire, it wasn't that hard of a thing to do. but this woman plagued him. "now why don't you run along and find your friends to play with or some girls to talk about who is cute." he said in a disinterest tone. why does every young girl he meets bother him so, this was the 5-6 one. if anyone looked at him they would think he is a mess. which normally made people avoid him. he looked at love and sighed heavily. "why is it always the stubborn ones." he mumbled to himself. "ok what should I get for lunch, ramen maybe, hmmm." he whispered to himself and thought of another place to get dinner for tonight. with every step his sword jiggled making a soft metal sound when it hit his leg. his green eyes looked like they belonged to a dead fish and his hair still messy with bedhead. he didn't care about his looks as long as he needed to do what he needed to do.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 am
Love rolled her eyes at him. "I went out of my way to find you and this is how you act? Sheesh I guess no matter what age they age boys are still useless." She mumbled the last part to herself. "If I wanted to spend my youth doing pointless things like that I wouldn't have become a ninja!" She was slightly annoyed by that comment, just how old did he think she was? Love listened to the sound his sword made as he walked. She had half a mind to steal it but she knew she wouldn't get far if she tried to run with it. "Why is being around other people so hard for you?" She asked not meaning to push any buttons if she had. She was genuinely just trying to get to know and understand him. She remembered him saying that he didn't have a family which made her think he should want to spend time with others. Love continued walking by his side waiting for an answer.

WC:172
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 pm
"its not hard, i can easily smile and act like im a happy young man full of determination to protect and serve. but that wouldnt be me. how i act is who i am, many people you will come to learn act a way to not be bothered or because they have hidden motives. theirs only two people in this world, the ones that are honest, and the ones that lie. you will learn which is who with enough time. and those pointless things is what you should be doing, not training for war, you have a childhood, and your soon going to leave it, do something fun so you dont regret not doing it." he said in a emotionless voice he was known for. "now leave me to my affairs, unlike you i dont have people greeting me and helping me with things. he said as he notice some of the people he sees often as he walks where looking at him and whispering. he made an annoyed face and kept walking. 

twc 1208
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum