Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Lessons learned Empty Lessons learned

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:21 pm
Kaze awoke to a tapping on his window, it was the middle of the night and at the moment he couldn't think of anyone who would be up this late and knocking on his window. He rubbed his eyes while rolling out of his bed he glanced at the clock that sat on the dresser next to his bed, it read 3:57 a.m. 'Why is someone at my window at this time of the night.' The boy internally groaned to himself as the tapping continued; a thought dawned on Kaze as he slowly walked towards his window, his room was on the second floor and it was rather high up. Either some random civilian was very bold and had managed to scale the house or it was a shinobi. 

Reaching the window the Uchiha lifted the window and peaked out of it, to his surprise there was nothing there. Had he been hearing things? Suddenly a voice spoke from above him, "Up here." Looking up the boy saw a bat hanging from the edge of his home a few feet above him. "Uh who are you, and why are you here?" Kaze saw the bat's eyes slide over him seemingly in disappointment, "I can't believe you're the one milady spoke so highly of." At this the young boy glared at the bat, "And why is that?" "Well, it's just that I wasn't expecting you to be so young." Continuing to glare Kaze responded, "Well what's wrong with being young huh?" "Nothing is wrong with it, you just weren't what I expected. But that's beside the point, this is my first assignment and I don't want to disappoint milady. Anyways I was sent here to bring you to the forest outside of the village, that's all I was instructed to tell you milady will answer any other questions you have." The bat opened its wings letting go of the house and flew the few feet that separated he and Kaze hovering in front of the boy before offering his left foot to the Uchiha. "Milady also told me to give you this." Kaze pulled the small piece of paper from the bat's leg, it read: 

Hey Kaze, this is one of my summons, his name is Haruki. Please forgive his behavior he doesn't do well with other people. Anyways he is going to lead out of the village and to a place outside of the village where I will be waiting. 

Sincerly, 
Yuki

'Yuki's back in the village?!' Looking from the note to Haruki he spoke, "Give me a second to change and then I'll follow you." Only a nod was given by Haruki in response as Kaze quickly turned away from the window heading to his closet. He pulled on a loose navy long sleeve shirt with a raised collar along with his usually white shorts and a pair of white ninja sandals. Grabbing his ninja pouch from its place on one of his dressers, the boy jumped through the window nearly colliding with the bat who had narrowly avoided him. "Hey watch where your going!" Kaze smirked as he landed on the ground, satisfied with Haruki's reaction he turned to face the bat, "Where to now?" Haruki began to fly but not before taking the time to glare at the boy who had purposely nearly collided with him. "Follow me and keep quiet."

The village was completely empty, not a single person was out but honestly who would be out at four in the morning. The two made their way through the village without any disturbances, that was until the reached the main gate. As usual there were always ninja on guard, and they would be very curious as to why Kaze was trying to leave the village at this hour. Haruki quickly turned around as they approached the gate, "Leave them to me." With that he zoomed towards the guards flying around their heads to get there attention before screeching in there faces, causing them to slump over the desk they were sitting at now unconscious. The bat returned to Kaze once again leading the way. The young Uchiha was surprised that the Haruki had dealt with those two chuunin so easily and he just had to know what exactly had happened, "Hey Haruki what did you do to them?" At this the small bat smiled, showing his fangs, "Oh nothing really, just put them under a genjutsu where they will experience some rather frightful things." The tiny bat's skill surprised the young boy, he let his mind slip into thought as he continued to follow Haruki.

For the past fifteen minutes or so the pair had been walking through the forest and now approached a clearing. Kaze eyed the flat expanse as he stepped into it, looking around he could see there were trees surrounding the area in all directions meaning they were still in the forest. Haruki flew from the boy's side where he had been for the duration of the journey, now the bat hovered beside Yuki who stood on the opposite side of the clearing Kaze was at. At first he hadn't recognized her, she looked so different from the last time he saw her, back then she had still been a part of the Anbu Black Ops. That had been close to two years ago and she had changed a lot since then, Yuki wore a white long sleeves sweater with various purple designs on it that hugged her seductive frame, a matching mini skirt that left most of her legs bare and black ninja sandals. It seemed that she hadn't cut her hair since the last time the two had seen each other considering it hung a bit past her wast, her hair was a paler shade of blue than the navy shirt Kaze wore but not to the point where one could confuse it with white. Her nails were painted to match her hair and she wore a necklace that held three small figures on them, each representing a loved one she had lost.

The young boy couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman in front of him, she was stunning. He had always known she was pretty dating back to the very first time he had met her, but Yuki it was like she had gotten even prettier if that was possible. "Well are you just going to stand there?" The woman's soft voice shook Kaze from his thoughts as he realized his face was heating up, thankfully it was too dark out for it anyone to be able to see the redness, even with how bright the moon was shining. Before he was able to get himself back on track he felt Yuki's arms wrap around his neck and her body pressing up against his, "It's good to see you again, I've missed you quiet a lot." Kaze returned her hug, looking down he could see the sincerity of her words on her face as she smiled up towards him. Since his father's death he and Yuki had grown very close and he had indeed missed her as well. "It's nice to see you again as too, I've missed you as well." He stated with a sheepish grin on his face after letting go of Yuki, he was still getting used to how attractive the woman he had known for almost all his life, truly was.

"So why'd you bring me out here in the middle of the night anyways?" He questioned after putting his head back on straight; knowing Yuki she had to have a good reason. After the question Kaze noticed that the woman in front of him seemed a bit reluctant to answer, judging from the way she was looking at the ground and fiddling with her hands behind her back. "Well there are a few reasons, but I can't tell you right now, ok?" After being so close for so long you pick up on a persons tendencies, and Kaze knew that whenever the bluette said ok at the end of a sentence that she normally wouldn't it meant she was nervous. Now the question was why was she nervous but he nodded in response, 'I've known Yuki for eight years, I can trust her with my life so I'll just let her explain when she's ready.'

"Anyway, one reason I can tell you why I had you come out here is because..." She paused a slight blush becoming evident on her face, only able to be seen because Yuki and Kaze were barely two feet apart from each other. "...well I really want to be your sensei but I wasn't allowed to. It only seems right, I love you like a brother and I wouldn't really feel comfortable letting anyone else train you, besides you've grown quiet a lot in the two years I've been gone and I'd like to be able to watch you grow even more." Now over her shy spell Yuki gave a broad sheepish grin. "So what do ya say?" 

Well as it stood, currently Kaze was without a sensei so he didn't see a reason to decline, plus even though Yuki left the Anbu Black Ops she was still one of the strongest shinobi in the village. "Having you as my sensei would be awesome. What's first?" The smile on Yuki's face was so bright it practically brightened the night as she heard the boy's words. "Well I'm sure you've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we sparred so first we should start there." 

(Yuki's POV)

Taking a few paces back the blue haired woman turned and faced her new student, she was excited, Kaze was pretty much her little brother and missing the last two years of his life had gotten to her more than she thought it would. She had missed spending time with him, and just generally being around him. The boy would always brighten her day when she was down and he truly was a spitting image of his father and it comforted her. Despite how much time had gone by she still felt that the death of the boy's father were her fault, but knowing that Itaze's will would live on in his son made her feel better.

'There's no telling how much stronger he's gotten since the last time I was in the village, I have no doubt that he has been working extremely hard to one day be strong enough to surpass his father. One day he will be great.' Yuki couldn't help but smile at her last thought, she had the utmost faith and belief in Kaze and his abilities.

(End of Yuki's POV)

Kaze observed the pretty blue haired woman as she put a few meters between them, it had been a while but he was pretty sure she was going to start everything off with the way she would normally start most of their sparring matches. "Fire Release: Great Fireball." He had guessed right, their words came out simultaneously as each fired a fireball right towards the other. Kaze activated his sharingan and charged behind his fireball, as the two balls of fire collided with each other they left behind a smoke screen. To catch Yuki off guard he jumped through the smoke, weaving a few while still concealed. Emerging he blew out six fireballs, "Fire Release: Phoenix Flower." Immediately following this he would pull out a handful of shurinken throwing them towards the blue haired woman who was currently in the air after dodging the boy's jutsu. Not pausing a second Kaze formed a few more seals once again performing the great fireball jutsu once more aiming at the still airborne Yuki. The woman was able to deflect the shuriken but she wouldn't be able to deflect the ball of fire that was headed her way.

Kaze stood watching his fireball fly through the night sky on course to hit Yuki. He had won the sparring match, he knew that his opponent was more skilled than he was so he had to keep her on her toes, which he did. "I know you took it easy on me." The boy directed his comment towards Yuki who was now standing behind him, "Hmph, so you were able to track my movements huh?" Kaze turned around to face the blue haired woman, smiling he pointed to his eyes; seeing the two black tomoe Yuki couldn't help but hug him. "You unlocked the second tomoe of your sharingan already, I'm so proud of you." Thinking back on it Kaze remembered the day he had acquired his second tomoe, "It wasn't very fun when I unlocked it, I got beat up." He stated plainly. Yuki seemed occupied as she didn't pay his words any mind, instead it seemed she was infatuated with Kaze's eyes. It wasn't because it was the sharingan, no she had seen that several times, the cause was that they belonged to the boy whom she had grown so close to. He was growing up, and his eyes signified just that. 

Thinking back on it Yuki remembered the first time she met the boy that she considered her little brother, back then he had only been four years old, yet he handled the news of his father being killed much better than most would, in fact he handled it a lot better than she had. At that time she knew he was different, there was something about him that separated Kaze from the rest. He was wise and talented far beyond his years, maybe he was just confused in the moment and couldn't manage expressions or maybe he simply understood the way their world worked as ninja and the consequences of living in it. Either way he had come a long way since then, and he had a even more growing to do.

Years ago when Yuki learned that Kaze would be enrolling in the ninja academy once he turned five she was a little surprised. She had taken a liking to the boy and his mother and had been spending a lot of time with the two. At four years old Kaze had been able to perform the great fireball jutsu, most children his age couldn't even control chakra let alone perform a technique of that skill level. Taking this into account she thought it would be best for the boy to bypass the academy all together and just get a private instructor, heck she would do it for free, the kid had something in him and she could see it. Plus in Yuki's opinion the academy would hold him back because of his skill level the only thing he would be learning at the ninja academy would be things he had already mastered. Still she wasn't his mother, she was nothing more than a friend who had no say in whether he would be enrolled in the ninja academy or not. Having seen his level of growth, Yuki was unable to decide if the academy had actually held him back or if he had grown accordingly. Luckily it didn't matter, what was important at the moment was the fact that she currently had the ability to aid the boy in his growth.

"Hey Kaze?" The young Uchiha had been staring off into space while Yuki had gotten lost in her thoughts, at the sound of her voice his head immediately snapped towards its origin. "What's up Yuki?" Fumbling around in her weapon pouch she produced three sheets of paper before responding, "I was wondering if you have a second chakra nature and if so what nature is it?" With his interest piqued the boy quickly shook his head, "No I have no idea, is there a way to find out if I do?" Yuki flashed a smile as well as the three sheets of paper she had pulled from her weapons pouch earlier. "That's what these are for, they are chakra infused pieces of paper that when infused with your chakra, either burn, tear, become moist, turn to dust, or crumble up signifying your nature. So for example in my case I have four chakra natures so the paper could signify any of the four." Holding up one of the little pieces of paper she demonstrated fusing her chakra with the paper before it suddenly became soaking wet. "In this instance my water nature was the one shown by the paper. Now it's your turn." Yuki finished her explanation handing one of the two remaining papers to Kaze.

"All I have to do is fuse my chakra with the paper, sounds simple enough." The boy spoke more to himself as he studied the paper held between his thumb and index finger. Taking a deep breath Kaze did as he had been instructed, he funneled a small amount of chakra from his fingers into the paper. Almost simultaneously the paper crumpled up as if he had balled it up and then opened it again. "So what does that mean?" Yuki looked at the paper in the boy's grasp, "It looks like your second nature is lightning, you really do take after your father. Luckily I have lightning as one of my four natures, the unlucky part is I only recently gained the ability to use it so there isn't much I can do to help you with it. But it looks like we have about an hour and half or so before the sun comes up so tell me what all has happened since I've been gone."

Kaze looked upward to the sky, it was still dark out and since they weren't going to do any training for now why not tell what's happened recently. "Let me see, not many exciting things have happened, just training for the most part. Recently I've had a couple of sparring matches one of which I unlocked the second tomoe of my sharingan. I was sparring with a chuunin named Salzem, we had met that day by chance on the training grounds, thinking back on it I didn't stand a chance but I some how we ended up sparring. While he did beat me pretty bad he did it in a way where I still had a chance to counter each attack, I even landed a few blows of my own. In the end losing how I did opened my eyes that I needed to train more instead of just thinking that because I was the top student at the academy that I would still be the best. It allowed me to see that I was only the best because I worked for it and I have to continue doing that; but for a short while I was lost I didn't know what to do I felt weak and hopeless. Thankfully I'm not one to sit around and mop for long, life is to short for that." Pausing to offer a quick smile he brought the topic of conversation back to training, "Since you haven't had much practice with lightning release how am I supposed to learn to use it?" Seeming as if she had been expecting this question Yuki smacked her left hand on the ground and in a puff of smoke appeared a small four legged creature. "This is Haruki's brother, Momoki, another one of my summons." The blue haired woman explained as Haruki who was now hanging from a tree greeted his brother happily,"What's up bro!" Earning a large smile from Momoki in return. 

Kaze was confused at how the two creatures could be brothers when they looked so different, Haruki being a bat, and his brother Momoki could only be described as something that looked like a demon or something a child would see in their nightmares. "You're probably wondering how these two are brothers but don't look alike at all. Well it is one of their abilities, shape shifting; Haruki prefers to take the form of a bat, while Momoki here likes this one although I'm not sure what it is." Yuki smiled looking down at the curious looking creature. "Milady I'm not sure what to call it but I saw it in a dream I had and thought it was cool." The little creature named Momoki spoke, his voice surprised Kaze considering it was so much different from his brother's calm voice, Momoki's had some spark to it, some energy. It seemed these two had absolutely nothing in common other than the fact that they were brothers. "The reason I summoned Momoki is because he is very skilled with lightning release and should be able to help you out. So I'll let you two get to work." Giving Momoki a quick pat on the head and telling him to behave Yuki hopped up into a tree taking a sit on a branch with her back leaning against the trunk.

The tiny creature turned towards Kaze a wide grin barely visible on his face as the moon shone into the clearing. "First I think we should start with a basic lesson on lightning release; on the element wheel lightning is strong against earth but weak against wind. Another obvious fact is if you combing a lightning technique with water it gets stronger. Oh and since you are using chakra to control the lightning used in these attacks they won't be anywhere near as fast as natural lightning, there are loopholes to this but there is no need to go into that now. Ok, now lightning techniques are created by increasing the frequency of your chakra, simply put you have to make your chakra vibrate extremely fast. Seeing that Lady Yuki has summoned me to teach you, I'll assume you can make your chakra vibrate without much trouble so I won't bother explaining how to do that. I'm not one who learns very well with talking about jutsu nor am I very good at describing them to people. I work best with visual representation so I'm going to show you a technique I used to learn when I was attempting to learn how to use lightning release." Focusing his chakra around his body Momoki illuminated the night with what appeared to be a cloak of lightning surrounding his body. "As you can see I have focused my chakra around my body create to a sort of second skin of sorts, only it is made of lightning chakra. This is the advanced form of the technique I used, although it is very simple, all you need to do is gather chakra into a specific spot of your body like your hand to start. Next you want to make that chakra vibrate at an extremeley high rate, if done correctly your hand should be enveloped by lightning. Once you are able to do that you can start to try covering a larger portion of your body or even the whole thing. Now you try."

It seemed simple enough, right? All he had to do was vibrate his chakra, which should be a simple task; after all he could mold his chakra into the shape of a ghost head so how hard could it be? Kaze lifted his hand so that he could look directly at his palm which was facing the night sky. Gathering a small amount of chakra into the palm of his hand he began to give it a nice shake, he could feel his chakra becoming a bit prickly. His hand felt a bit fuzzy for a second as it was covered in lightning, grinning a little at his accomplishment the boy slowly focused on vibrating chakra all around his body. Inch by inch his body was enveloped completely in lightning; this gave the clearing an eerie blue glow. "Well done... I don't actually know your name." Momoki grinned sheepishly giving Kaze time to introduce himself. "My name is Kaze Uchiha, nice to meet you." The lightning around his body died down at his command as he gave a friendly bow to the little creature Momoki. "Well done Kaze, now that I know you're an Uchiha I'm not surprised you learned so quickly nor am I confused as to why Milady holds you in such high regard." The little four legged beast looked towards the sky which was now turning a light shade of orange as the sun began to rise, "If that is all you need Milady, I will take my leave considering I haven't had a rest since arriving back in the village." Momoki waited for a response from Yuki before disappearing in a puff of smoke, followed by his brother who gave a farewell to the blue haired woman as well before he disappeared.

"I suppose it is time to go, how about we meet up here at the same time tonight, huh?" Kaze nearly fell over hearing this, he hadn't much sleep at all and now he had to go and fulfill a full day's worth of work. Yet here he was agreeing to meet back up again tonight, "Sure that sounds good... Milady." The two couldn't help but laugh at the boy's joke before waving a goodbye to each other.

Lightning Release +21 stats
WC: 4201/4000

Last edited by Fate on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500