Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Lessons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lessons

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:26 pm
Love looked out of the corner of her eyes, away from Oro. She hated the fact that it felt like she was being lectured. Love sighed. I know all of this. She said in her mind. "Training and learning jutsu is fun." She corrected him. "You might not think so but I do. I plan on getting strong and using my power to help and protect others!" She told him balling up her fists. "Have you never once thought, 'maybe if I pretend to be happy and make friends that eventually I won't be acting'?" Love noticed him looking around and also looked. She didn't understand why he had an annoyed look on his face. So what they were whispering about him, "You seem like an honest person who pretends to be someone who lies in order to keep people at a distance." She said still walking at his side.

WC:150
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:47 pm
"fun and work are two different things kid." he said with a sigh. "and if I need to act I will always be acting, once you put on a mask its something that is hard to remove." he said as they got to the market. "and I am a honest person, and I only lie if I need to, you have never seen me lie." he said looking around and saw people walking down and up the street. and he pulled out a smoke and lite it with his lighter. and he stopped to take a puff. "now how does someone use genjutsu effectively." he asked "answer my questions correctly and I might teach you genjutsu later." he said looking at the flame on his lighter and studied how it flickered and how the flame wasn't too hot unless touched.

twc 1348
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:34 pm
"Missions are work." She said sighing. "If that's the case wouldn't the mask become a new layer of skin? Like armor, until you open up to someone and it meshes with the real you." She asked starting to think deeper into the ideology of masks and false personas. Love turned her head and made a gagging face when he lit his cigarette, trying to be funny. "Huh?" His sudden question about genjutsu caught her off guard. "To use genjutsu effectively..." She mumbled to herself as she thought it over. "Well if I was to interrogate someone I'd use a genjutsu that immobilized them. Of course if they had been trained to resist I'd use a jutsu that would cause pain." She paused to think of another scenario. "If it was in a fight I'd use a jutsu that matched the terrain. Like make them think they're drowning or on fire." She said looking at the lighter in his hand that he too was looking at. She then smiled at him waiting for a response to her answer.

WC:177
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:03 pm
"not even close to basic, if you needed to get info from someone you would use a genjutsu to make them forget your an enemy and ask them, or make them believe help came for them and they would ask for the info, and for a fighting case you use genjutsu to throw them off, make them seem like everything is going how they want until you see and opening and make them fall using the confidence you made them feel and have them pause and question." he sighed and sighed. "your not fit to learn genjutsu, its not your thing, stick to punching people kid." he said starting to walk to his book store with an old man in it as always at the counter cleaning and he walked to the back of the store. combing old books and scrolls. as he kept smoking. "your thinking like I asked for what genjutsu does and a 8 year old answered me, you have a brain use it." he said as he grabbed a book. and looked into it. it was titled 'history of the elements'. then he looked at love. "now whats more effective, a flashy genjutsu or one they wouldn't notice easily." he questioned and looked at her. "and why is one more effective." he said and sighed. "its easy." 

twc 1569
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:33 pm
Weighing his idea against her's Love shrugged, "I guess you're right." Then again Love balled up her fists. "I am not a kid." She said matter of factly as they walked into a bookstore. Love waved to the old man before following Oro to the back of the store. She clinched her jaw and raised one of her fists when he made that comment about answering like an eight year old. "Oh, one that's not easily noticed. Why? Because if it's flashy they'll automatically try to escape it. You could try a flashy one if you know you're stronger than the person, but the only way to know that is if you've fought the person before. But it would also be irresponsible to underestimate your opponent." Love felt that her answer was a more educated one than the previous but had a feeling he'd try to poke holes in it the way he had just done. 

WC:156
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:33 am
"almost. it was a trick question, both are effective, you use the non flashy one first and cover it up with flashy gen, then soon you mold the no flashy on into a tool to attack you enemies, both has its uses. one is not better then the other." he said as he walked towards the old man and gave the right amount of ryo for the book. and then walked out. he took another puff of his smoke and sighed. and then walked to a stand that had some apples buying one, then stomping his smoke to put it out and started eating it. "idk if that was better or worse then my last question, you thought that something flashy wouldn't be useful unless your cocky." he said with a sigh. "your mindset isn't what it should be for genjutsu, you need to think about things logically. everything has a place and time, you have to use it when you see that time and place. but remember flashy genjutsu can only work once so if you miss the time, your out of luck. genjutsu heavily relies on your mental powers, if the user is clumsy and always makes mistakes, genjutsu is useless, if the user is smart, its unstoppable." he said and looked at her. "i guess the best way to show you how to use genjutsu would be a spar." he sighed and started walking "the only way you will learn how to use genjutsu would be fighting it head on. or seeing how the illusions toy with your thoughts, sight, hearing, touch, how in a genjutsu the user is a god in that amount of time and how you either have to get out or fight it head on. to prove the mind games wont work, or your stronger then them and can dispel the jutsu like nothing." he said as he held his sword throwing away the core of the apple.

twc 1894
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 am
"I didn't say it wasn't useful, just not as effective." Love started to talk but decided instead to listen to his explanation. As she walked behind him the stand person offered her some fruit as well but she declined. Love poked out her bottom lip when he said he didn't know if that answer was better or worse than the last, but still continued to listen. "I see... Wait!" Love walked in front of him and stopped "Does that mean you'll teach me!?" She looked into his eyes excitedly.

WC:89
(Short. I know *Kanye shrug*)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:44 am
"maybe, im still thinking about it." he said as he went to a nearby parks. "ok before i decide anything here read page 1-20" he said handing her his book, it had a fresh smell of ink to it. once open love would see many different genjutsu that oro has been learning or have learned. there where notes diagrams and as well as ratings for different outcomes. between the pages oro gave where two different genjutsus, hazy genjutsu, and Descending Hell Technique. "once you read the pages i will teach you one if you want, but remember you owe me after this lesson ok." he said sitting under a tree and started smoking again as he closed his eyes and explored his thoughts. he contiuned to think about his fire element and pulled out his book he just got and started reading it. it talked about all the different elements but he only read fire. he tried memorizing all the different thing listed in the book about fire. how someone uses it all the way to how to learn to use it. 

twc 2076
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:34 am
Yes. Love cheered internally then followed him to the park. "Ok." Love took the book for Oro and began to turn its pages. Wow! This is really detailed. Love walked over and took a seat next to him under the tree. Interesting. She thought as she landed on a jutsu that seemed simple but still fun to learn. Love stopped reading and looked over the book's edge at Oro. "What do you mean I owe you?" She raised her eyebrow at him. "I refuse to be a guinea pig for any crazy jutsu! Ya hear me!?" She shouted to make sure that he'd heard her. Love didn't know what kind of ideas were running through his mind and wasn't about to be on the receiving end of something worse than this giant fireball jutsu.

WC:134
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 am
without looking at her oro flicked his finger on her forehead. "if i wanted to do that i would have already done that, right now you have nothing i want, but i might need something in the future, nothing big or fancy, maybe some sparing to help learn a new jutsu, nothing that will harm you." he said as he kept reading. he sounded a bit more emotionless then. "and dont shout." he said as he flipped a page. and kept reading. "once your ready i will put you in the genjutsu, now after that you will try to get out of the genjutsu, then once you are you will try doing the genjutsu on me, am i understood?" he asked as he yawned. "but before that, theres one thing you need to understand about genjutsu, so stand up for a moment." he said closing his book and standing looking at love. watching her and studying her. 

twc 2233
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum