Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza)

Fri May 06, 2016 7:43 am
(Skipping me, I see. <_<)

As Sakaiza's words struct the eardrums of both Giichi and Nobu, he could tell that it made both of them think. Nobu, whom was the subject of Sakaiza's statement seemed rather taken by Sakaiza's comment. He watched as Nobu's face quickly transitioned from one of a genial look to that of a disoriented one. Perhaps Nobu did not realize the true potential of the Byakugan, extrasensory vision: being able to see through almost anything, being able to see all around him for far away distances and being able to see the chakra coursing through someone's body. No, it all seemed new to Nobu, which was fine with him, especially if they were to spar. As for Giichi, his body language barely responded to Sakaiza's comment, seeming as if he were in deep thought about something else. Perhaps Sakaiza's comment made him wonder? Well, at least he hoped it did. 

Sakaiza was frustrated. At their team meeting, both and Giichi held nothing back when informing their team about their capabilities. As their last names suggested, Sakaiza was a Hyuuga and Giichi was an Abarame, Byakugan and Bugs. But what got under Sakaiza's skin was the fact that Nobu seemed to conceal some sort of information from the rest of the team at their introductions. The only evidence Sakaiza had for Nobu holding back information, was the fact that his introduction was so basic yet his chakra was not. There had to be something special about Nobu that he just wasn't cluing his team in on. How would they be able to function effectively if information was withheld from each other? Nevertheless, Sakaiza would figure it out from their spar, but still he wondered.

As he stood there awaiting the response of the two, Nobu agreed to the spar, which brought a smile upon Sakaiza's face. All that was left was for Giichi to agree. But before he could, Sakaiza detected a faint scream from in the crowd. Almost instantly, he activated his Byakugan and noted that its origin stemmed from the festival. He turned his head and shifted his body around quickly and began to take off. With his likely higher speed(Starting Speed of 30 to a Speed of 60, Reaction Time 120) than that of his comrades, Sakaiza would be the first on the move. Although, the other two seemed to react in a timely fashion as well. Giichi seemed to be covering the high grounds, searching for the bandit with his bugs. Nobu was making his way through the crowd. In order to reach the woman faster, Sakaiza took an alternative route. He employed his ninjutsu surface walking to sprint along the side of a building and continued to run and leap on the sides of buildings. As he detected the woman, he noted her pointing down an alley, seeming as if the robber had been cornered. Sakaiza leaped from the building to the threshold of the alley. He would be the first on the seem, shortly after met by Giichi who seemed to be waiting for Nobu before he acted. But Sakaiza would not wait. He began walking down the alleyway towards the robber and cracked the knuckles on his hands in one motion. 

"So you're the snatcher, eh? Well the way I see it is you have two choices: give us the purse to return or I can hit every chakra point in your body and make you drop it. Or maybe Giichi here could just eat you alive with his parasites." he said slightly menacingly.

"So what's it going to be?" he said while still walking towards the robber with full intentions of neutralizing the man with his Gentle Fist. Sakaiza would not refrain from taking the lead here, since being first on the scene. However, he only expected Giichi and the soon to arrive Nobu to have his back in any worse case scenario. 

(Also, are we just RP'ing the robber's actions? This is a basic mission so I would assume so.)
(WC: 641)
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza)

Sat May 07, 2016 1:51 am
The robber gives a slight laugh, "I thought someone would come. So you're gonna teach me a lesson, eh? Well I got a lesson for you right here, don't underestimate folks just because you a happen to be have graduated the academy!" With a loud whistle two more people come down the alley and the man in front of you pulls out a knife*. Letting out a laugh, he continues "And you took away your element of surprise by pointing out your ally. Your either incredibly foolish, or think too highly of yourself. Wondering what I'm going to do? I'll let you in on this secret. I'm going to cut you up real good and leave you to rot. Vinny! Goza! Lets teach these two fools a lesson!" The two other robbers start running down the alley towards Sakaiza, both of them pulling a knife*. The one called Goza seems to focus on protecting the flank, keeping his eyes on Giichi. The other man, Vinny, would first throw a blade at Sakaiza from 10 meters away (Speed 60, Sharpness 60) then set up the flank with the Ringleader and they would both attempt to lunge at Sakaiza (Speed 20, Sharpness 60).

Goza just waits for Giichi, throwing out words meant to taunt. "Why don't you get down here and fight like a man? Is it only your comrade here that has the fortitude to get his ass kicked?"

*Stats for Kunai
OoC: Since they didn't have any specified stats in the mission, I asked a Mod what I should give them. They said D-rank [Genin] stats would be appropriate. The mission doesn't technically give us kunai as a reward, so I think we should turn them in along with the criminals. So basically we can't jack their loot. Also Sakaiza, they are 'double-teaming' you, but I saw your stats and figured you would have little trouble with them. Just make it a believable melee and let us kick some butt too. 

Oh, and I figured that while you could technically see the other two in the crowd of people by the alley with your Byakugan active, I wouldn't think that you would immediately notice that they were enemies allied with the Ringleader.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sat May 07, 2016 2:26 am
Nobu has to make his way through a rather large crowd of people (Speed 17, then 34), bumping into some here and there as he head for the sound of the scream. Looking up, he notices that both of his teammates had thought of faster ways to reach their goals. Nobu lets out a sigh, a little ashamed of himself for not thinking of something similar. He also notices the speed at which Sakaiza had traveled, reactive before Nobu could even get in his first steps. This Hyuuga was no joke, and Nobu wondered if he would have been able to best him in that spar... Turning his thoughts to Giichi, he wondered if he had been incredibly talented as well, himself vanishing and immediately taking the tactically advantageous rooftop path. This team was looking more and more like a force to be reckoned, and Nobu was proud to have been chosen alongside such gifted teammates. 

After finally wading through the crowd the woman points down the nearby alley way and Nobu notes that that a fight has seemingly already broken out. "There are three of them. All of them are armed with weapons as well. Did they set an ambush? Were they expecting someone to try something? It would aid in explaining why they would have done it in such a crowded area, filled with such a heavy shinobi presence. Two seem focused on Sakaiza, and the other is fixated on Giichi. They must have been skilled to spot Giichi on the rooftops nearby, so Nobu quickly ran down the alley and uses a high jump (Dynamic Entry: Speed 44, Strength 30, trying to incapacitate) kick aimed at the face of Goza hoping to merely knock the man unconscious. Nobu had hoped that between his speed and the distracted target he could easily strike the blow and lean the numbers back to their favor. He had the utmost faith in the skill of his team, but having the numbers advantage never hurt either.

Should Goza manage to block or evade, Nobu would then proceed to use Leaf Gale (Speed 44, Strength 30, trying to incapacitate), hoping that the target wouldn’t expect a low attack and continuing with that momentum he would follow up with a fearsome chakra infused clothesline, a technique known as Lariat (Speed 64, Strength 40, trying to incapacitate).
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 07, 2016 4:33 am
(I'm going to go ahead and restore the original order to this topic. Also, I'm assuming that you took out the man called Goza, and there are still two others double teaming me. You didn't mention one by name, only referring to him as the Ringleader so I guess I'm taking on Vinny and the head assclown on this mission. I'll let Giichi have some fun too. Oh and judging off your post, I'm guessing that Vinny and Goza had been "in hiding" when Sakaiza reached the alleyway, so I'll give them relative locations. )

As Sakaiza began walking towards the target, the man would begin trash talking. Sakaiza simply stopped walking and began laughing at the sheer stupidity of the man. He had to break down what was happening in his head. Thinking on the current situation he gathered several things. As the first thought popped into his head, it appeared as if the man wasn't alone; so it seemed as if he needed to staged this robbery to be more successful with the help of his boys. Second, Sakaiza didn't even need his Byakugan to take on one of these guys. In fact, he could probably wipe the floor with all of them with only one eye opened. Third, the man seemed to be under the impression that team 7 consisted of members that just graduated, but Sakaiza had graduated roughly three years ago. In that downtime, he had been working on his jutsu and learning the art of being a shinobi in low ranked missions. So this, this was nothing to him. Three poorly skilled bandits with low enough chakra signatures to barely even be registered by Sakaiza' Byakugan. Yeah they were nothing. 

Still walking and impervious to lowly threats made by his opponents, one of the fools threw a kunai at Sakaiza. "Awh, look how slow it is." he said as it glided the through the air towards Sakaiza. With his extrasensory vision, he could nearly see the kunai flying frame by frame(Reaction Speed 130). As it approached him, Sakaiza caught the kunai with his left hand and tossed it high enough for Giichi to be able to catch while he stood upon the rooftop. "Giichi!" he called out expecting him to have been paying attention enough to be able to snatch the kunai from the air. Next he would call something else out just before responding to the incoming attacks of the men, "Take that and look behind you!" he calmly yelled. His byakugan had noted a fourth man creeping up behind Giichi upon the rooftops, looking to get the sneak attack on Sakaiza's comrade. But Sakaiza would not allow it. Although he realized Giichi's bugs would probably notice the man sneaking up on Giichi, he figured some sense of teamwork and having each other's back was necessary.

The two men, Vinny and the Ringleader, now seemed to be charging Sakaiza with the ring leader to the right of Vinny(Sakaiza's right, so facing them). It seems as if they were weapon experts and nothing more, not even skilled weapon experts. As they charged him, Nobu came along. He leaped over the two men approaching Sakaiza and kicked the one standing in the back directly in the face. The man took the attack and flew back as a result, crashing into the brick wall behind him. He would fall from his feet to be planted on his butt and his head would drop in turn, yeah he was out cold. This brought a smile to Sakaiza's face as he quickly assumed his gentle fist stance: knees bent, left foot and hand forward while his right foot and hand were back. His left hand would be low and his right would be much higher, both of them swelling with chakra. "Yeah, leave these two to me." he smirked, satisfied that Nobu did not try to take away the two on one fun that Sakaiza had cut out for him. As the two rushed Sakaiza, it seemed as if the man Vinny was much quicker than the Ringleader, who likely best his comrade in strength. 

Vinny was much closer to Sakaiza than the Ringleader, by at least a meter. Sakaiza used their separation to his advantage. Now was the time for Sakaiza to attempt a technique that he had recently seen employed in combat by another shinobi. This shinobi was one held in extremely high regards to Sakaiza as he watched his extremely fast taijutsu movments. This shinobi by name was Salzem, who seemed to be all wolf and no human. The technique of interest was the Taijutsu Body Flicker, better known as Shunshin. From Sakaiza's memory and analysis of Salzem's employment of it, it caused the user to propel his body forward towards a target almost instantly. However, interestingly enough, the technique wasn't based entirely off of speed, as many taijutsu's involving movement would be. No, this technique seemed to rely heavily on the user's strength as well. The way Sakaiza was able to decipher this was based upon the stats that Sakaiza inferred on Salzem. He had quite a muscular physique and had much strength behind all of his hits, yet speed as well. When he would move quickly towards Ryu, he did so in a single motion which was a blur to Sakaiza's Byakugan. Therefore, the only logical explanation to this enhanced body movement that Salzem had was by combining his strength and speed to hurl his body forward in what seemed like an instant. Recalling this, Sakaiza knew that if he were able to do so, he would allow himself to open up many windows of opportunity in spars and battles against his enemies whom would likely not be quick enough to react or even see the movements of Sakaiza's body. At least in this scenario, dealing with two low leveled assailants, Sakaiza knew that their bodies nor their eyes were quick enough to be able to keep up with the speed Sakaiza was about to attempt to summon. 

With the intense potential for openings from this taijutsu technique, Sakaiza wanted to give it a try. And since he could not spar with Giichi and Nobu as planned due to the interruption caused by the robbery, he figured now was as good of a time as any. With his Byakugan active, he was able to have that extrasensory vision which would allow him to time his techniques and movements precisely without risking himself too much. Therefore, Sakaiza felt more than confident and comfortable in his abilities to be able to attempt the technique. He quickly heightened his chakra and analyzed the battlefield. With Vinny and the ringleader both approaching him at their slow movement speed, there was enough distance between them for Sakaiza to be able to logically yet quickly think about the specifics of the technique and then apply them. He focused his eyes on his targets and where he wanted this taijutsu technique, Shunshin to take him after he summoned it. He desired to be placed directly a meter and a half in front of Vinny. Doing so would give his adequate timing and spacing to be able to catch Vinny off guard with his nearly instant transportation of himself and also lift and thrust his palm forward to deliver his Vacuum Palm attack. Now that the practicality of the technique was analyzed, all that was left to do was to apply it. 

Therefore, Sakaiza focused his mind and body on nothing but his strength and speed. Everytime that he had ever ran, the velocity of his body was determined only through his body's natural speed. With the Shunshin technique, it would need to be different. It was a taijutsu specialized technique. Although Sakaiza was better versed in Gentle Fist Taijutsu, which employed chakra and speed, he was a shinobi specialized in Taijutsu as a whole, yet his chakra seemed to take over more in his daily jutsu. As he took his first step, he was concentrated on beginning with his speed to build up the bodily control to allow the second step to accelerate him forward relying on his speed and strength to do so. Such mentality was the appropriate one to have for this technique. Completing the first step, his left foot which was pivoted behind him initially had shifted. His left foot, originally and entirely flat on the floor shifted so that his toes were now the only part in contact with the floor as his heel arched up. His calf muscle flexed and in turn he could feel the strength in his lower body adding to his speed. The right foot remained firm with his toes on the floor and his right calf muscle began flexing as well; this served the purpose of allowing his right leg to be able to respond with the incoming speed that his left leg was about to output. 

As the combination of these motions occurred, he felt the strength in his legs begin to fade away. However he did not slow down. Instead, what he felt happening was his chakra beginning to take over, as he anticipated it would. He recognized that this was the art of the Ninjutsu Shunshin, which required the ram handseal. Therefore, his hands quickly reacted. They took upon the natural form of the ram hand seal, and thus Sakaiza's body began to propel forward almost instantly towards his intended spot, a meter and a half in front of Vinny. As his body traveled at speeds Sakaiza couldn't have fathomed it moving(110 speed), he knew that he was about to unleash hell upon the crooks that thought of themselves as a match for Sakaiza and his team. 

Adjusting to the extreme speed his body just moved at, upon it's end he quickly shifted his right foot forward so that his right shoulder would now be directly aligned with Vinny. As he did so, his right hand would be  brought up in turn. His fingertips would be pointed towards the sky. When they would all be aligned with Vinny, he would be a meter away from Sakaiza, however his proximity did not mean much. His right palm, now facing Vinny, would release a 6 inch, chakra fused projectile(40 power, 50 speed) directly at the chest of the man. It was likely much quicker than the man could successfully react fast enough to with the short distance away from Sakaiza, thus he would be sent flying back in direct towards his unconscious partner, Goza. 

Now all that would be left was the ring leader who bore a sword and was close enough to lunge towards Sakaiza. As he did, he unleashed a horizontal slash equivalent to his max running speed (20 speed), which was still too slow for him to be able able to hit Sakaiza with. Sakaiza's right shoulder and back would now be slightly turned towards the man, yet this meant nothing with Sakaiza's extra sensitive vision. He would jump up in time to complete clear the horizontal slash. As he leaped up, he brought his left foot close to his chest and rotated his body, so by the time the slash would be nearly complete in motion, Sakaiza would be bringing his left foot swinging towards the right shoulder of the ringleader(60 Speed, only 15 strength). This swift kick was designed to only knock the man off balance, cause him to stumble and force him to recover while Sakaiza landed. Now with both of Sakaiza's feet planted on the ground, the man should still be slight wobbly from the shear speed and slight power behind the kick. Sure Sakaiza was holding back, but he had a promise to fulfill: it was time for him to release his eight trigrams sixty four palms technique.

As soon as he landed Sakaiza took a one foot quickstep towards the Ringleader, making only a two foot distance between the two, and delivered two swift palm strikes(50 speed, 35 chakra, 10 strength) to the tenketsu along the Ringleader's right arm which was the one he held the sword in. The attack would be strong enough to make his drop the sword from his hands. Right after the initial two strikes were delivered, Sakaiza would deliver two more swift strikes of equal quality to the symmetrical tenketsu on the man's left arm, forcing him to drop the purse. Next came a quick flurry of four strikes to the man's chest. This was followed by eight strikes to the man's rib cage. As soon as these eight strikes were complete, Sakaiza unleashed sixteen more(55 speed, 40 chakra, 15 strength) along the man's abdomen working his way up to his shoulders. Finally, the last set of thirty two strikes(60 speed, 45 chakra, 20 strength) came with Sakaiza taking a step forward. With the last set of strikes the man would be right against the wall of the alleyway, taking blow after blow which Sakaiza delivered until the count of how many strikes and tenketsu points was sixty four. Sakaiza was well versed enough in the attack to be able to count the amount of tenketsu strikes he had unleashed in his head, thus eliminating the need to call out incremented statuses of how many blows he delivered as he delivered them.

The man would at this point be caught blood and have his chakra network rendered completely useless, as Sakaiza had targeted almost every tenketsu point along his upper body. The ringleader would fall to his butt, similarly to how Goza did when he received Nobu's kick to his skull. The ring leader though, would be slowly leaking blood from his mouth. Sakaiza's attack was not fatal, although power, he held back. If he had unleashed his technique at maximum speed, no question in Sakaiza's mind, the man would be in extreme pain, yet Sakaiza spared him. 

It would be highly improbably for the lowly skilled bandit to be able to dodge or recover from Sakaiza's attack, yet Sakaiza still kept his guard throughout the entire process in case the ringleader had a trick up his sleeve. Now, Sakaiza picked up the purse which was a couple feet away from the Ringleader's unconscious body and looked over at Nobu who would likely have just witnessed a glimpse of Sakaiza's ability. He sent a smile to his comrade, ensuring that Sakaiza wasn't caught too deeply by the battle to lose his control. By this time, Giichi should have been able to take care of the fourth bandit which approached him upon the rooftop, so the team could not convene in the alleyway.

When they would all meet back up, Sakaiza would analyze the aftermath of the battle. "We should return this purse and call for help for authorities to arrest and treat these guys." Sakaiza said, mentioning the treatment for the ringleader specifically. "Good work boys, now does anyone in particular want to give the lady her purse?" he said, extending his arm out to his teammates with the purse loosely yet securely dangling from his hand. 

(WC: 2416; Claiming Body Flicker and +6 Stats)

(I think Sakaiza was more than capable of wrecking the two guys. The mission is pretty basic and they're not really high enough rank to have them survive our attacks or employ the use of a substitution jutsu to continue the battle really. What's the word count for the mission...? I think we, especially with the post that Giichi will provide, will exceed the requirements.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat May 07, 2016 5:33 am

(For 2416 words, you get 12 stats, not 6. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 07, 2016 5:35 am

Oops, just realized its a mission. In that case jutsu is approved but no stats as its a D rank. You get mission rewards though. <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sat May 07, 2016 5:37 am
(Yeah Nobu just messaged me about it. I don't think we're going to claim the mission rewards until the mission is finished. Thank you!)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 07, 2016 6:03 am

In that case, just approving flicker <3
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Sat May 07, 2016 9:44 am
( ooC) thanks to sakaiza changing the posting order ..., AGAIN i dunno what happened as there is like 5 posts ... 3000 - 4000 words and by the time i even read everything i forgot most of it .... asked nobu and it seems that the third person that was pointing me he knocked out ? so i'm only fight the fourth .... if that ain't right, saka please explain and ill edit the post )

sakaiza was the first to enter the alleyway, he did not even think about it, maybe it was because he was younger and was not really thinking about a plan for the team before entering, things could have been planned out before hand , giichi waited till he could see nobu and then entered the alleyway there sake was fighting two of the robbers that where there, there was a unknown amount robbers if they had cornered them and went in from above they would have been able to surprise them, and even finish it in one go but it never turned out that way " giichi " sakaiza said and warned him about a fourth robber from above, if they thought about coming from above he would have been taken out first and the others would not have even known, but there was no real plan going into this, giichi jumped into the air and grabbed the kunai , he kicked of the wall onto the roof where the fourth robber was, he unleashed 60 Kikaichu and threw the kunai at the robber trying not to hit him at a vital point  9+10=19+40= 59 speed ( ooc think that's how you do it ) it hit him cutting his tendons in his leg, he went to step back but his leg gave way and giichi's Kikaichu surrounded him sucking his chakra at  1Kikaichu= 1 chakra stat draining leave the robber unconscious.

sake was making things drag out it seemed like he was having a bit of fun with the two he was dealing with, giichi just watched, he wanted to know what he was capable off , it would have been nice to have seen some more from nobu he wanted to know what sakaiza was on about his chakra, he though he would be able to find out more about him but he was not, sakaiza said about the good work, it was but it was not good team work " im not fussed who gives her it, we should say that team seven had got it back and all give are names " it was a great way and start for team seven's name to get around the village

(wc 363 )
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun May 08, 2016 1:26 am
Watching as his team dispatches the remaining thugs, Nobu realizes that he was correct in his assumptions. Each member of this team was a notch above the standard. Each of them finished their respective targets with such ease and grace that Nobu wondered if he was even in the same league as they were. 

Giichi managed to think steps ahead, first weakening the leg of the assailant before having his Kikaichu drain what little chakra he had to begin with. With his weakened leg he wasn't able to maneuver around them at all, and easily fell prey to them. All the while Giichi made the move seem easy, his motions wasting no energy. Impressive, indeed...

In the meantime Sakaiza was using the techniques passed down from within his clan. The Gentle Fist style was easily all that it was made out to be. The motions were fluid, all the while neutralizing the chakra points on the target and preventing much in the way of resistance. While he might have gone above and beyond what needed done, Nobu knew what Sakaiza was doing. They hadn't had the opportunity to spar earlier, and Sakaiza was showing off some of what he was capable of to the rest of the team. Nobu had wondered about the Gentle Fist style as soon as he heard about it, but seeing it first hand was quite the sight. Nobu wondered if his own Taijutsu abilities would end up being able to compare to those of the Hyuuga clan. Under his breath he mutters, "Of course I will! There is no room for doubt! No clan no matter how impressive will stop me from achieving my goals." Nobu intended on being the best Taijutsu master there ever was and now found a Taijutsu rival in Sakaiza.

"One of you guys should handle giving the lady back her purse. I'll run and get the authorities to come and handle the booking of these guys. Maybe there is a reward for their capture." Nobu says as he readies himself to book it down the street. Running as fast as he possibly can, Nobu dashes to someone with authority and brings them to the scene. "Alright guys, so it looks like there was a reward! These guys were a local gang of thugs and this wasn't the first time they have robbed someone it seems." Nobu says showing them all the copy of the job posting he found on the way. Nobu's eyes light up as he informs the group of this next part, "And there is a One-Thousand ryo reward for each of the people who aided in their capture!" 

Proud of himself and his team and happy he got to see what they could do, Nobu walks back to the Festival with a large, goofy grin on his face. 

(Exit Thread)
Total WC: 1151 (Only counting the stuff dealing with the mission)
Claiming Rewards:
Taijutsu Body Flicker (1000/1000)

Also Claiming Mission Rewards:
1000 Ryo each

Last edited by Nobu Sen Katto on Sun May 08, 2016 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aki said to)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum