Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Meeting new friends(within the Fae) Empty Meeting new friends(within the Fae)

Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm
"Kira. We have something for you to work on." She looked up from her books, an old dusty tome she'd been reading for the past hour or so...if reading was a euphemism of course for sitting curled up in the corner of the Fae wild grand library, her back to one of the large book shelves that seemed to be a part of the wall itself, soft almost white wood seeming to glow with a soft green light, and dozing off, her fingers lax against the page to slowly slide away from the point she'd last read as she drifed off slowly into slumber. Slowly she rose from her slumber, blue eyes fluttering for a moment before she took in a deep breath. THe air just felt cleaner here within the castle owned by her two summons and their family, royal family residing over the kingdom of Erathimus. her body felt lighter and more agile by far then within laley.

"Wh..What?" She turned attention to Selene, who looked down upon her behind a curtain of black hair she shifted to the side with one nimble finger. her outfit was as usual, a plain kimono, this time a deep dark purple trimmed in silver. She held herself with all the poise of a master, though her features suggested servitude. It was her gift, the girl supposed. "What...um... What's up Selene. Is something going on?" She could feel the last bits of slumber slowly slipping from her features. her head spun with confusion and fatigue and her eyes strained to focus on the woman as she spoke.

"Not exactly. The next step in your journey however is soon to be upon us. We have things to teach you and quite a few steps towards working your strength up to match your competition. " As she spoke the room was filled with the soft clicking of heels that caused both to turn their heads, and Kira's eyes to bulge from the sockets comically.

There in the doorway, leaning slightly against the gold trimmed archway stood the demon of chance, but adorned in a way incredibly different from what she'd ever seen him in. In place of the tight fitting armor with a mix of leather and plate her clothes were silken, though natrually form fitting. She work a gown of soft silk that seemed to glisten in the light.

"Um... Are....Are there actually stars in your dress or.... um..." Kira felt a litle stupid the moment she asked, but in the end it was a question that needs asking and yet.... No, this was a pretty dumb. SHe'd seen the same in Shuurin's dress but still, it was a strange thing to see in amber.

"No... It's just a magical effect. " One hand traced down the thing straps of her dress, down it's Deep neckline and across her side to accentuate the outfit. Clearly she was showing off. "I assume you like it?"

"Y..Yes it's gorgeous. "

"Well I had to go visit the Seelie court so... Armor and weaponry isn't exactly the proper attire for such an affair. More importantly let's concentrate hm? Have you told her yet?"

Kira was lost up until the point when selene smiled, shaking her head in reply. "Not yet. I was in the middle of waking her from her um... studies when you got here. Kira. We have two more Fae touched souls for you to meet. The next two you will learn to call upon for strength are the personal pets of your two summons, daruku and shuurin. " As she spoke Amber took another couple staps, her form clearly suddenly different form the norm. The first thing noticable of course would be two long wings attached to her back. They were around six feet tall and three feet wide, looking a little like stained glass and tinted black and smoke colored with small twinges of the fae touched energy flowing through them. Next would be the odd changes in her appearance. She was taller then usual, which was saying something considering the girl normally was much taller then kira. She stood at about six foot five, still thin as a rail and held herself up in a way that made her feel regal. her ears were pointed slightly at the tip and her skin was a bit darker then she'd remembered.

"Um... How.... Wha.... What the heck happened to you?" Kira studied the girl, looking her over three and four times to make sure it wasn't just her sleep deprived state or a trick of the light. It wasn't. She actually looked different, and more so very much like the two summons she'd worked with extensively. Her features were Fae born, mostly elven except for the two incredibly elegant wings.

"Bless your heart child. This change is simply explained. Actually... It's the reason I sent Selene to come get you. The two you will be meeting today are personal friends of Daruku and shuurin. Well... More like pets. These two abilities are thanks to the assistance of Des'na and Su'na. They are two fae wild Drakes that serve as pets to the twin princesses of erathimus. "

"Wait... what? Drakes.... Holy crap. I must see this. " In her mind she imagined enormous creatures with vast gaping maws spewing miles of fire upon the earth before them. Thick scaled skin nearly impenetrable warding off swords and spears and eyes as big as she was glaring down in vengeance. It was safe to say she was more then a little off on her assumption as usual.

The two drakes responded to her request, the first seeming to appear from nothing, though in reality it crawled from it's position set at her back upward and over her shoulder to set it's head against her neck. It was beautiful, even at one one hundredth the size she expected. It's entire body was scaled, as expected, but in a mix of white and lavendar that make it look light and almost pastel. There was a line of solid white scales down it's back on both sides of it's spine. It's belly was a beautiful lavendar with no sign of the speckled white across it's sides. It's snout was long as expected with two yellow eyes that looked inquisitively at the girl.

"So um.... Does it..."

"Why yes I do of course." Oh. my. god. It talked. The dragon turned it's head to the side as it studied her strange response. Kira's eyes lit up in surprise and intrigue as he began. "Why would you assume a majestic creature of the fae not to have simple speach?! that's proposterous." Yep. This was definitely Shuurin's summon, Kira thought to herself. It acted just like her from it's bright personality to the over the top way it moved about Amber's shoulder as it continued to talk. "Now I know I dont look like much, but My gifts are incredible. I have the ability to grant the user the touch of Fae wild, which allows you to take on aspects of the fae creatures here in Erathimus. I'm not sure if you noticed but Amber when she entered looked a bit different from normal. I offer a blessing that will make your features more elven and grant you an ability of the fae."

"Wait.." Kira began as the wheels began to turn. She was slowly begining to understand. "Does that mean that the wings were something you gave her also?" Was that even possible?! No way, she thought. How could such a little thing hold so much power.

"Now.. I know what you're thinking. Is it possible? How could something so small carry so much power!" He gave her a moment to gawk, and gawk she did.

"That...that's exactly what I was thinking...How'd you know"

"It's simple my dear...Magic. I suppose it helps that I currently have a connection to your teacher Amber and since she's in you head well.... I've been getting the play by play for what you've been thinking buuuuuttt mostly magic! naturally." Everything the little dragon did was quite over the top. As he spoke his tiny arms made grand motions emphasizing his words and his expression shifted drastically.

"you bitch" Kira spoke under her breath, sending a glare of daggers strait towards Amber's heart. Still it was incredible. As the silence finally set in there was another sound, followed by the peeking of a second head up and over Amber's shoulder, the darker colored dragon clawing it's way up Amber's back in a way that left deep red marks in her skin, tore small holes in her dress and caused her to wince in pain at every step. This one was very much the opposite of the first in the same way the twin princesses of the Fae were. Her side scales were a mix of dark emerald green and deep black that glinted in the magical light. Across her back the scaling shifted from multicolor chromatic to a solid black line that ran the full length of her spine and on her belly, similar to the coloring of the white drake, her scales were solid deep emerald green. her eyes were downcast and disinterested and when she set herself in place she stood on her hind legs, digging sharp smoke colored nails into Amber's shoulder, causing her to let out a soft yelp of pain as a trickle of crimson could be seen staining her gown just above the collar bone.

"Must you do that every time Des'na. Come now... Try and prove you arent completely Daruku in Fae drake form for just one moment?" Amber's words caused the small drake to turn her head and glare at the demon of chance. She didn't apreciate the suggestion that she was like to her master, even if it was abundantly clear. "Sure. I suppose I'll prove my difference then." In a small hop she jumped off of Amber's shoulder, her body growing in size the moment they parted. Her features began to look more human, though the scales simply retracted towards her center. Her transformation took about as long as it did for her new feet, wrapped in a black stiletto heel, took to hit the ground. She was gorgeous, fully fae as far as Kira could see standing at five foot nine inches. Her outfit was a dress similar to Amber's but with a coat that wrapped around her arms, unbuttoned in the front, all of it clearly made of the same dragon scale that had just covered her body. her skin was dark grey in color and her ears pointed.

"Curiouser and curiouser....."Kira's words were almost habit at this point. Finally she was begining to understand what the Fae were. It seemed this was their true form, a tall elven being with strange colored skin and pointed ears, but each could.....

"Yes. That's exactly it. We are High Fae. Each is able to take the form of some sort of creature naturally, and most outside of Fae...that is to say laley.....Will be in that form. Now. My ability is a bit different from my brothers. I am a symbiote. I sink my nails into your skin and grant you a direct source of Fae energy, the same energy that allows my brother to create those beautiful wings. I can also grant bits of my power of course. As our mistresses are under your charge our abilities are also granted to you. Prepare yourself Hell's angel. We are the twins Des'na and Su'na, Fae wild dragons of Erathimus. "

"So..Um...what do i need to do to like..... Get you on my side I geuss?" She was lost about the process of this, even if she'd done it three times in order to gain the power of the princesses.

"well.... We accept you as a summoner... So now all you have to do is call upon us as needed." With that they seemed to pop out of view gone forever or..... maybe not?

(Exit claiming 10 stats for selene, 1000 ryo for kira, and my two new summons trained (1k a piece) TWC 2013)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Meeting new friends(within the Fae) Empty Re: Meeting new friends(within the Fae)

Thu May 21, 2015 11:25 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum