Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 44%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 15%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Kaguya
Arashi Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16275

Meeting Friends, New and Old Empty Meeting Friends, New and Old

Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:28 am

Kaguya, Arashi would once again find himself standing outside of Kumogakure's famous 'Drunken Kage Bar'.It wasn't all that atypical of his to drink and eat at the establishment, in fact he was quite the regular patron. He would stop in at least once, maybe two times each week. He would typically find himself drinking alone, enjoying himself as other patrons danced around and made fools of themselves, but on occasion he would run into Hyuuga, Asuka. She too was a ninja of Kumogakure, a Genin like himself, but to rake in more money she would sometimes work as a hostess at the bar. It was at the bar that the two of them had first met, and Arashi felt that it was safe to assume that by this point that they were good friends. Arashi, for one, loved her enthusiasm when it came to working, and he was sure that her work ethic and dedication would be of much help as she journeyed into the upper echelon of the village.

When Asuka had asked him to meet another one of her friends, another village named Akira, Arashi would gladfully accept. He knew not of this Akira fellow, but he was sure that any friend of Asuka's would be a friend of his.

As Arashi opened the door that led into the bar, he come to see that, surprisingly, not a lot of other people had decided on drinking that day. Perhaps ten people in total were dotted all throughout the bar, all drinking away at their alcohol and conversing amongst themselves. This, honestly, was something that Arashi was quite thankful for. It could be such a pain to have to shout just to be able to speak to the person sitting or standing right next to you, as was the case with the typically large crowds of patrons, and Arashi was thankful that this time around he could be his chill, cool self for a change. Done checking out the bar's current atmosphere, and having not seen any sigh of Asuka yet, the young man would walk up to the bar and greet the bartender.

"What's up, Ryuske, my man?" Arashi asked the bartender, offering the man a fist bump. "The place is pretty dead today, huh?"

"Sure is, thank the gods." Ryuske replied, reciprocating Arashi's fist bump. "No missions today?" Arashi shook his head from side to side, leaning onto the edge of the bar. Ryuske nodded at this and grabbed one of the larger glasses, holding it directly underneath one of the taps of the dispenser that stood directly behind the bar. "The usual, then? Stormhouse Draft?"

"You know it, my man!"

Ryuske immediately set to work on Arashi's drink. He would position the glass at a thirty-degree angle directly underneath the tap, making sure that the lip of the glass did not come into contact with the nozzle. With his free hand the man would flick the tap designated for the Stormhouse Draft into a downward position, holding it all the while. Ice-cold beer would immediately begin to pour from the nozzle at an enticing pace, and the experienced bartender would begin to straighten up the glass one it was filled about one-third of the way up. This would ensure that the frothy foam of the beer head would settle nicely on top of the beer itself. The foam on top of the beer would release the enticing smells brought by the beer, and Arashi couldn't help but take in the aromatic smell as it grazed under his nostrils. Once the beer reached a point where it filled the glass four-fifths of the glass Ryuske would turn off the tap and sat the beer upon the counter directly in front of Arashi. The head began to settle nicely as it continued expanding upwards, but the foam would not exceed past the lips of the glass and overflow, rather it sat nicely at the exact level of the glass' top; A perfect beer.

"That'll be ten ryō, my friend."

"Eh, start me up a tab, Ryu. I'll make sure to close it out before leaving this time." Arashi took the beer in hand, making sure not to spill any as he did so, and he took two steps over to his favorite spot in the bar before stopping himself. He looked back over to Ryuske. "Oh, Asuka and a friend of hers' are supposed to meet me in a bit. Make sure they get something nice. On me, of course." Ryuske nodded and Arashi would make his way over to the corner of the bar. A round table awaited him, and he would take one of the three chairs that faced the door so that he could keep an eye out for Asuka when she and her friend arrived...

WC (POST) = 801 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 801 WC

AP & EFFECTS UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Meeting Friends, New and Old Empty Re: Meeting Friends, New and Old

Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:35 pm
Asuka and Akira's lives have become rather intimate since the beginning of their official relationship. They had been having a hard time separating from each other in most senses of the word. Akira had been going to the bakery with her to just help out. He would deny any form of payment, just being happy that he had the chance to work with Asuka on a daily basis.

During their time together, Asuka had offered the idea of him meeting someone that she had met at the bar one day at the bakery. He had loved the idea; just knowing that she didn't feel too embarrassed of him was enough of a reason for him to meet anyone she wanted him to. The morning of the meet, he would bring himself out of their bed, thanking the gods above that he no longer needed to worry about wearing clothes while sleeping.

He had gotten himself ready rather quickly, covering himself with the finest clothing he had available. He wore a freshly pressed black button-down shirt, a silver paisley vest, a crimson-colored pendant around his neck, with tight-fitting black pants. He would come out of the bathroom after brushing his long red hair, and he saw that his darling Asuka was still lying in bed. He threw the covers off of her, picked her up in his arms, and carried her out of the bedroom and placed her at the dining room table.

"Good morning, beautiful. I made you breakfast. I know it's the afternoon, but it's my favorite meal to cook for you. I hope you don't mind, darling." He made them a scramble this morning, with all matter of vegetables including onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and potatoes. All mixed together with eggs, sausage, and bacon. He served her on a hot cast iron skillet, warning her that it was hot before leaning over, picking up her chin, and kissing her gently. He then walked back over to the stove, where he would say, "You'd also be so proud of me. I even made myself breakfast this afternoon!" He would smile to himself as he dug in to his food.

After their afternoon had unfolded, he would sit on their bed while his darling Asuka would get ready, half watching her and half looking out the window. He would ask who it was that they were meeting and where she had met him. He wanted to be sure to be on his best behavior whilst being out on the town with his beloved. He was unsure how his beautiful Asuka would act when she was inebriated, but he wasn't going to stop her if that was something she wanted to do.

As she finished getting ready, they would leave their home, he would lock the door behind her. He would twitch at the idea of there only being one lock, where in his house everything is in threes, but he would breathe and let it go. He turned around and faced his beloved. He would pick her up in his arms once again, carrying him like a groom would carry their bride, and he would carry her all the way to the bar.

As they walked through the village, he would look at the people and stare at how they behaved. Akira knew that he wasn't normal, and neither was she. The fact that she would allow him to carry her around in such ways made him see that she was something special. To most, it would be an embarrassing act. But to Asuka, she seemed to enjoy his method of transporting her places. For Akira, it was his way of showing his love towards her, and she seemed to react well, so he kept doing it.

When they arrived at the bar, he would set her down on her feet, ensuring she was balanced before removing his hands from her body. When she was ready and had her clothes, all put back in their position. He would hold her hand and open the door for her. He was still determining who to expect, but he was excited to make an excellent first impression. He would take this time to follow Asuka's lead, allowing her to guide him through the crowds until they met the person that they were there to meet.

Upon running into the correct individual, he would give a respectful bow of the head and allow Asuka to make the proper introductions with a small smile across his lips.

WC: 752
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 500

Meeting Friends, New and Old Empty Re: Meeting Friends, New and Old

Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:51 am
Asuka had grown quite content with her life as of late, things were seemingly going very well for her. Though most of her time was consumed by working at the bakery, thankfully she had Akira there now too so it was much more bearable. Recently she came across a man named Arashi while she was working there and the two seemingly clicked. However, it wasn’t until she ran into him while working at The Drunken Kage that they actually became seemingly good friends. In reality, he was one of her favorite customers, unlike others, he was a kind individual who was patient with her. Due to her clumsiness, she often dropped, spilled, or overfilled various glasses and drinks so people often would grow frustrated with her. Arashi seemingly didn’t mind as long as he got his usual drink just the way he liked it.

After the last time they encountered each other, Asuka mentioned that she wished to meet up with him and share a drink. She informed him of her boyfriend Akira and requested to bring him along so that they could meet each other. She knew Akira wasn’t too interested in drinking but she figured this would be a good opportunity to befriend somebody she saw as a rather good influence. For a little while she worried about his mental state, and thought it would be nice to get out of the house for a change.

That morning she would awaken to being, lifted out of bed and carried into the kitchen. As she came to consciousness she’d perk up at the smell of food that had been prepared. Akira would inform her that he made them both breakfast for lunch, and mention that he hoped she didn’t mind. At this, Asuka would wave her hand dismissively as her brain began to turn on, and in a sleepy voice, she’d simply say.

”My dear, you know I love it when you cook for me. I’m just happy to see you eating without me forcing you to.”

She’d offer him a tired smile before yawning and picking up her fork. They would talk for some time as they ate, but soon the meal was finished. Asuka would help clean up the kitchen before retiring to her room to change. Akira would follow her in, and while he watched her he would inquire about the man they would be meeting. As she pulled her clothes on Asuka informed him that his name was Arashi and that she had run into him a few times but she primarily met him at the bar. She would ensure to keep the conversation casual and answer any questions that Akira may ask her.

Wanting to look presentable, Asuka would pull on a mint green flowy tank top that was a bit revealing and a short, black, pleated skirt that stopped halfway down her thighs. She then grabbed a loose-fitting white jacket with gold embroidery decorating various parts of the clothing and slipped that on over her tank top. Deciding to keep her hair down, Asuka would take roughly an hour to comb it out until she believed it was perfect. After slipping on a pair of thigh-high black boots and adorning herself with a bit of jewelry she was ready to leave their home.

After they made their way out of the house, Akira would swoop her up as he normally would and they began the walk to the bar. Asuka knew exactly what she wanted to get for this special occasion and had been saving up a bit of money to be able to be able to afford such a thing. As they made their way through the streets, some people would give them a bit of a confusing look but Asuka wouldn’t pay them any mind. In reality, she hated having to walk everywhere. She knew this was rather lazy of her, but that didn’t change her opinion on the matter

Soon they found themselves at the bar, and Akira would place her down once again. After adjusting herself and her clothes she would take the hand he extended to her, then lead him into the bar. Upon entrance, she could tell the place was rather dead, which honestly was a good thing. She hated it when it was too crowded to the point where simple conversation was nearly impossible just due to the noise level. Finally, she’d make eye contact with Arashi as she found him sitting at his regular spot. Once he noticed her, she’d give him a small wave with her free hand and smile at him sweetly.

Before they made their way over to where he was seated, Asuka would motion that he wait a moment for them as she began to approach the bar. She would happily greet Rysuke as he walked from behind the bar to give her a small hug. They would talk for a few moments, catching up with each other but soon he would return to behind the bar and ask if she was getting her regular. At this, Asuka would shake her head and look a bit embarrassed before saying in an excited voice.

”I’d actually like to buy a bottle of the Jack Daniels Tiger Blend, please! I’m feeling a bit adventurous today, and would like to try something new if you don’t mind.”

Rysuke would laugh at her comment knowing that she was a bit of a lightweight but listened to her regardless. He then would pull a bottle of dark liquor from a shelf behind the bar and hand it to her before warning her that it was rather strong. She’d bow as she began pulling out Ryo from her bag, but he would stop her, then inform her that Arashi offered to pay. At this she’d shake her head, knowing full well how much this bottle cost. She would tell him to place whatever Akira decided to order on Arashi’s tab and insisted on paying for the bottle herself. After she handed him the 300 Ryo owed, she would grab the bottle with a shot glass from the bar, thank him once again, and then walk over to where Arashi was seated.

Once they approached, Asuka would offer him a bow and a welcoming smile. The air around her seemed calming and relaxing like a welcoming hug as they stood before him. Upon standing up straight once again she would begin speaking, her voice matching the calm aura surrounding her.

”I’m so happy you decided to come, I’m excited to spend time with you off the clock.”

She’d turn to Akira and motion towards Arashi before continuing to speak ”Akira, this is Arashi, and Arashi, this is Akira. I’m so happy you guys finally got to meet each other.”

Asuka would then sit down across from Arashi and motion for Akira to sit beside her. As they began introducing themselves to each other Asuka would immediately turn her attention to the bottle in front of her. For a moment she would attempt to open it, struggling with removing the plastic that protected the top before giving up and handing it to Akira for assistance.

WC: 1208
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum