Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza] Empty Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza]

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:47 pm
Nobu stretches after a nap, heading to the shower. Enjoying the feeling of the cold water pouring over him, he relaxes a bit and cleans himself. The falling water reminded him very much of home, though he knew that what he had once called home long ago was no longer such. It has been far too long since Nobu had last washed, and he might have stretched the duration out longer than needed. Drying himself off, he heads back into the room he has been sleeping in and dresses himself back up in his clothes, followed lastly by his large grey cloak. It was hot in Sunagakure, and he might have been a bit over-dressed. He didn't care though. This was what he had to wear, had protected him from the elements on several occasions, and had sentimental value to the young shinobi.

Finally ready, Nobu makes his way to the kitchen like always. He grabs a glass of water and some more of those infamous mystery lizard sticks. Just as he is about to dig in he hears someone shuffling around outside the house. Was it the man who had let him enter the village and gave him a place to stay, or was it the young Akari he had yet to encounter? Nobu thinks it better to investigate, as he wouldn't want someone to rob the Akari house on his watch.

Making his way out to the yard where the commotion had occurred, Nobu spots a shinobi. He recognizes Raizuko Akari, the ninja who has so graciously allowed Nobu to stay here. Casually, Nobu approaches the Jounin. "Hello again." Nobu says with a slight bow. "What is the reason for such a pleasant visit? I haven't seen you around here much."
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza] Empty Re: Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Giichi was fast asleep as normal, he was not one to get up early so when he was awoken by noises coming from the creaky front porch  he was not too happy or impressed. he sat up and rubbed his eyes,jumping out of bed and ran to his front door he was hoping that who ever woke him would still be there, he opened the door with some speed and swung his head out looking both ways but no one was there, he could sense that there had been a chakra presence, a strong presence, he thought that it was a bit strange, but after all the stuff he got himself into, he would not really be surprised if he had been put on some kind of watch by someone.

he began to close the door when he noticed a yellow thing at the corner of his eye on the floor,he looked down and it was a letter or note of some sort, he closed the door and made his way into the kitchen, at the table he poured a cup of water and drank it as he read the note,  there was some information about two other students including there names, clans and some of there abilities it said " would the following personGiichi aburame* please head out to the local training grounds and wait, there will be more information on arrival " a rather blunt message but it was clear what it was, he had already spoke with his father and he was waiting to be assigned to a team, he got his things together with something to drink while he was away and headed out ever so excited and eager to meet the other team members.

the whole way there he was wondering what the other student where like, there was no picture and he did not recognize the names that where there, he approached the training ground slowly it was empty he must have been the first to arrive he seen a large rock so he went and sat down and waited for the other to arrive
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza] Empty Re: Meeting with the Team. [P, Raiz, Giichi, Sakaiza]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 pm
It was just another day for Sakaiza: waking up early to the sound of the wind roaring against his home and the sun shining through the crack of the window upon his sleeping face. His eyes peaked open, catching a glimmer of the natural light, and then they fell back shut. He rolled over to his side to shield his face from the early sun and attempted to fall back asleep. He laid in this position for about 5 minutes before beginning to toss and tumble, unable to comfortable situate himself in his bed. "Yeah...this is just another morning" he thought to himself. He sat up and rubbed his eyes adjusting himself accordingly to prepare for waking up in the morning; it was no easy task. After about 20 minutes of morning adjustments, Sakaiza finally stood up and got out of bed. 

He began to stretch his limbs, attempting to be nice and loose to get his blood flowing. He went to his closet to immediately get dressed and prepare for the day. First came his shorts, followed by his long, grey undershirt and white over shirt. Tucking in his shirt, he tied his belt around his shorts and went back to his closet. He removed his gloves and sandals from their respective locations and put each on. Finally, his headband, which he secured snugly across his forehead. Then he headed to the bathroom to conduct his morning ritual of urinating, washing his hands and brushing his teeth in that order. Next came breakfast with mom, which she would almost always cram the importance of his Byakugan and Gentle Fist training down Sakaiza's throat along with whatever else she cooked up. However, today wasn't just another day. His mother said awfully giddy this morning with much more excitement than usual. 

"Hey mom..." Sakaiza began, "everything alright?"

"Yes of course Sakaiza! So much so that I have a letter for you from an anonymous source! It came under the door earlier and it's addressed to you, good thing I didn't read it already!" she bluffed while picking the letter up off the table and extended it to her son.

Sakaiza let out a laugh for he could have predicted that his mother would be the first to read it. He grabbed the letter from her grasp and began to read it. It was rather short, reading only the following:

"Would the following person, Sakaiza Hyuuga, please head out to the local training grounds and wait. There will be more information upon arrival."

Reading the letter, he recognized that it was more than likely from the academy to assign him a genin level squadron. He led himself to get up from the table, explained the inferred intent of the letter to his mother and started for the door. He made his way to the training grounds and along the path, he kept his cool, thinking only of his former sensei, Evander. He told Sakaiza that he would no longer be able to mentor him and that the time would come when he would find himself with a team of his own. Sakaiza understood and awaited the day eagerly. Well today was that day. He stepped foot onto the training grounds and sat upon a nearby resting bench. He noted several other people on the grounds, some standing around and some training. One seemed dressed rather heavily for the Sunagakure weather, "No not him, he looks like a foreigner. Probably here on business" he thought. The other sitting upon a rock, as if he were waiting for something. "He might be one of them.."

Nonetheless, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. And so, Sakaiza sat on the bench waiting for something to happen.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:51 pm
In the dimly lit house a man with very pale skin, jet black hair, and emerald eyes would appear out of nowhere walking down he stairs. He was dressed in a simple torn white jacket, a pair of ninja pants that were black, and a pair of black ninja sandals. His sword.. Dark Aurora was strapped to his hip in its sheath as its majestic color sent off high levels of chakra. The man was Raizuko, he had just arrived from Asylum...His dimension where he had mistakenly discovered. The powers of it was so powerful that he still could not comprehend how he had created the place. But now he had important matters to take care of. Well not that important..he was only leading a Genin team consisting of Nobu, the ninja he had let into the village, Giichi a boy from the clan of bugs that went by the name Aburame, and Sekizai, a Hyuuga. Nothing were really special about them which was amazing. He didn't want to deal with people who couldn't comprehend correctly. Truth be told he had never led a Genin team. A team with mono ranks he has before in a mission which ended in success. But never a team made up of Genin. Some of these Genin were even fresh out of the academy. He would sigh as he walked out the front door of his home. 

He had sent a letter to all of them except Nobu since the kid lived in his family's home. Walking out of the front door he would see Nobu and it was almost as if the kid asked Psychic powers as he spoke some words. Raizuko would nod and say "You have been one of the three people chosen to be on a Genin team lead by yours truly. Follow me to the training grounds where we will meet the rest." said Raizuko as he folded his hands behind his back and walked slowly towards the grounds. Hopefully Nobu wouldn't stop or try to ask any questions. Just incase he would Raizuko would say "Ask questions when we get there." What seemed like a 5 minute walk for Raizuko since the training grounds were down the street from his home he would walk through its gates. Getting to the center of the grounds he would look around for two ninja that would seem out of place. And indeed he found them. One was sitting on a rock and another on a bench."Giichi and Sakaiza, please come over here." screamed Raizuko trying to get their attention. Whenever they would come he would back away from the three and leave 5 meters in between them as he would say "Now, my name is Raizuko. Nobu already knows me but you two do not. I want everyone to introduce themselves. Give me the your name and your clan if you are apart of one. Your specialties and elements. And special abilities if you have them. Things like bloodlines and such. I will give you an example. I am Raizuko of the Akari clan. I specialize in Medical Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Space-Time Ninjutsu. I am of Jounin level. My elements are Lightning, Fire, and Water. My special abilities are my clan's doujutsu the Golden Eye and the Light Element, Hikariton." said Raizuko. He would point to Sakaiza first, then Giichi, then Nobu." Introduce yourselves in the same order I just piointed at you." said raizuko.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 pm
As he awaited, Sakaiza began to day dream. He focused upon the clouds, as they all began to take shapes and forms of various sizes. One by one they transitioned from their natural, fluffy presence to things that Sakaiza could easily recognize. The first taking on the form of a pair of eyes. "Whoa..." he thought, "those eyes..they're my eyes." To him, he interpreted his eyes forming in the sky as a sort of reminder. His awakening of his Byakugan seemed to assert itself in his life, as he was coming across it more and more often. He was proud of the path of the Hyuuga that he began down, and through his obtainment of new techniques, he knew that he would become even stronger than what he already was. Next came the shape of a kunai. "Yes...I get it. I will become an excellent shinobi, fostering my Byakugan and arsenal of taijutsu techniques. I will become quite the Chounin come the exams." he continued to think.

As the third began to form, his dream was interrupted by a sudden yell coming from the center of the grounds. His name, along with another's, in fact was summoned by an unknown person. "Hmm Giichi, huh? He must be a member of my team....Well, I guess I might as well head towards that guy" he said silently to himself as his head shifted and eyes fell upon what appeared to be another Genin and what Sakaiza could only guess be a Jounin. "Hm, so those two must also be on my team."

He made his way towards the pair and was immediately given an introduction. The man's name was Raizuko, a jounin specialized in multiple types of ninjutsu. Then it was Sakaiza's turn to introduce himself. He stood adjacent to the other boy walking up, whom Sakaiza could only guess would be this Giichi, whose name Raizuko called out before. "Let's see, where do I start?" Sakaiza said in a light, joking tone. 

"I'm assuming you will be the leader of this squad...in that case, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sakaiza Hyuuga, of the Hyuuga Clan, born here in Sunagakure no Sato to Avon and Sakashi Hyuuga, also of the Hyuuga Clan. I specialize in Taijutsu, which works splendidly along with my bloodline's kekkei genkai, Byakugan. And I guess my element affinity would be wind..." Sakaiza finished, realizing that he had yet to actually begin training his wind affinity. He immediately shook off the thought and smiled confidently, he turned slightly and looked at the guy standing next to him. 

"So Giichi," Sakaiza began recalling the name of the other shinobi which Raizuko summoned "...seems like it's your turn, buddy."
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:55 am
Giichi was sitting on the large rock while he was waiting, another person showed up and sat on a bench he could not help but think that it was one of his team mates, the fact that he got there before everyone made him more nervous he did not want to go over to the boy on the bench an ask just in case it wasn't and the fact that he was staring into thin air did not help,he was not sure if something was wrong with him or if he just had alot on his mind.

Giichi had actually started to stare at the boy staring, it was quite ironic they most have looked like a pair of rice balls 

" Giichi , sakaiza " was screamed across the training ground the boy on the bench looked over and got up " sakaiza " he thought he must have been one of his team members, Giichi headed over to the direction of the voice, there stood a joinnin with another young student beside him, he thought " that makes three of us " and then looked at sakaiza gave him a little grin and stood by the joinin he then stepped back away from them.

he then introduced himself as raizuko gave his clan name and abilities and asked everyone to do the same in a order, sakaiza was first he was a hyugga with the byuakugan who had wind as his element the same as Giichi, sakaiza seemed relaxed he even made a little joke or something it made Giichi a little more at ease with the whole situation. " its your turn buddy " he said to Giichi.

Giichi did not get on with many people his age or younger but he did not want to come across as rude the first time they meet so he smiled at sakaiza and began " i'm Giichi of the aburame clan i control the Kikaichu that where planted inside of me as a child, i specialize is ninjutsu and i have have wind as my element" Giichi bowed his head to raizuko" it is a honer to be under your command sir, i hope that one day you will be proud that you had me as a student  " he then looked at the other student nobu and waited
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:07 am
Nobu follows Raizuko quickly, trying to match the pace of the speedy Jounin. Nobu's mind begins to wander upon hearing about his selection to be a part of a genin team. He was to be on a team with other sand ninja? The village must have placed a lot of faith in him. A smile works its way across his face, but he had some questions. Just as Nobu was about to ask away, Raizuko told him to hold all questions until we get there. It was almost as if he had read Nobu's mind. Nobu silently follows for the rest of the trip, his thoughts now all over the place. 

Nobu hadn't ever worked on a team before, at least not on one where he was more than a distraction, decoy, or target for the enemy. The people he had known before would more likely stick a kunai in your back than watch out for you, and this thought worries Nobu the most. Just as he is about to turn around, telling Raizuko he has the wrong shinobi, his thoughts drift to happier thoughts. So far, every person Nobu has met in this village was rather friendly and hospitable. Nobody had wronged him, and most were willing to go out of their way to help him. Maybe this team thing wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe he could finally find some people to not just call comrades, but friends.

Wasting little time, Raizuko summons the others that were supposed to be on this team. Two shinobi, one by the name of Giichi Aburame and another by the name of Sakaiza Hyuuga. Both ninja seemed older than Nobu, and they were more physically matured as well. Was he really to team with these two older shinobi? 

Nobu listened intently as the others spoke, his piercing gaze shifting to each speaker as they introduce themselves to the others. Finally, it was his turn to speak up. Stepping forward, Nobu clears his throat and begins. "I am Nobu Sen Katto, and I have no clan nor do I hail from noteworthy ninja. I also specialize in Taijutsu, for it is my preferred method of combat. No matter how depleted your chakra reserves, a strong kick to the head normally sends the intended message without straining it farther. As far as elemental affinities go, I have a talent for Water style techniques, though I have practiced little in this area. As far as special abilities...." Nobu questioned whether he should tell them of how he was a Jinchuriki, or if he should just not say anything. His mind kept thinking about the conversations he had with Koroshi, and how others may fear him-or worse, attack him- due to the bijuu within. He had little reason to distrust these folks, but Nobu felt he shouldn't reveal this just yet. He didn't want to hide this information from Raizuko, but due to his dealings with Koroshi he may very well already be informed of Nobu's situation. "Well, I can't say that I have any  other really noteworthy abilities."

Nobu can't help but notice the odd looks from the others, most likely due to how he was dressed in a heavy cloak in this heat. He could at least tell them where he was from. "No, I am not originally from around here. I originally hail from Amegakure, the Land Hidden by Rain. You need protection from the weather there, for it is constantly raining and cold. I have little in the way of possessions, so I wear this everywhere." Nobu hoped this had answered all of the questions adequately, and he steps back.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Mon May 02, 2016 4:39 pm
OoC: Nobu, Giichi, and Saikaiza have agreed that we shouldn't have this thread held against us as Raiz will be busy for a while. Once he returns and posts we will continue the thread like normal. Thanks!
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Fri May 13, 2016 8:58 am
Realizing that no one else is going to say anything Sakaiza moonwalks out of the scene and starts on his way to the market to catcall some foxy ladies. 

[Exit]
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 8:45 pm
Yeah I guess that is official then. 

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum