Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi] Empty Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi]

Tue May 10, 2016 12:54 pm
Spoiler:

As he waited at the doors of the Ninja Academy for the rest of Team 7 to show up, Sakaiza began to think about one of its members in particular: Nobu. He wondered how Nobu was doing after he had last seen him. The power he harnessed within him was so excessive, and Sakaiza caught a quick glimpse of it near the end of their last fight. He could only think about whether or not Nobu knew how to control this power, and if he did, then why didn't he use it in the spar they had together. If he would have, he likely would have been the one to decide on a mission Team 7 would be doing today. But that wasn't the case. Therefore, Sakaiza had decided that it would be best for Team 7 to help the academy.

He felt as if it were quite the thing a humbling thing to do: to give back to the community that paved the way for the person he is today. Therefore, he was all behind it. He could only hope that Nobu and Giichi were as well. Upon his decision on the mission, Sakaiza went to each of their respective homes and knocked upon the door. Whoever he had been greeted by would receive specific instructions to relay back to the respective team member. "Can you please tell the genin that lives here to meet Sakaiza outside the Ninja Academy by 10am tomorrow? Thank you." would be the short set of directions.

Well, it was 9:30am and Sakaiza had arrived early at the academy. The student's day wouldn't begin for another 30 minutes or so, thus the team had time to make it. Sakaiza read over the flyer he recovered from the mission board and since it was his decision, he had already began taking the necessary preliminary actions to set up the mission. He walked inside the academy and went to the main office, there he would find a group of shinobi, likely jounin, discussing the plans of the day. Upon his entrance, all eyes fell on him.

Now as the center of attention, Sakaiza laughed slightly and let out, "I'm here to help the academy!" while pointing to the flyer in his left hand.

"Ohh, I see. And what might your name be?" said one of the jounin in the room as he approached Sakaiza.

"Sakaiza...Sakaiza Hyuuga of Sunaga Team Seven"

"Very well Sakaiza, we had been expecting a genin team to arrive here but not today. Nevertheless, he have three students we would like you and your team to train. Their names are Bob Marley, Beyonce Knowles and Elvis Presley. Each of which show wonderful amounts of potential, but are known to act out in class a lot. We figured having some genin crack down on them would benefit their performance and behavior in class." said the jounin while handing Sakaiza a packet of information. It seemed to be information regarding each student consisting of: what rooms their classes were in, their academic standing, shinobi ability, and specialties. Sakaiza briefly skimmed over it while the jounin continued to speak, "Now we need to get back to business, feel free to pull the students from their classes when you see fit."

Sakaiza nodded, turned away and left the office with the packet in hand. He would return to just outside of the main doors where he would lean against the exterior wall of the academy, flipping through the packet. It was around 9:45am now, so his team had roughly 15 minutes to arrive and devise a plan to straighten out these troublesome students.

(WC: 606)

Last edited by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 on Wed May 11, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi] Empty Re: Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi]

Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm
giichi's father opened giichis bedroom door and woke him up, " what is it father "

" stop napping and go to the academy , a boy came and told you to meet him there "

giichi thought it must have been one of team sevens members, nobu and sakaiza went to pick out a mission that last he had heard from them anyway, so he knew a mission was on the way he just did not think it would happen so fast, he got up and got changed he then headed out the house " bye father i will be back later "

he ran to the academy, he was not looking forward to going back there, even werse was the fact there was no one there , so he then decided to walk around to the back, he was not sure if they where even open or what they where even going there too meet for , he looked threw the windows and seen sakaiza standing there talking to some joinnin, they must have been teachers he recognized one of them from when he was in the academy as well ,he watched sakaiza walk back to the entrance so he went around to meet him

" sakaiza!!"

he went up to sakaiza " so hows it been ?, and just a question , what are we doing here, i promised myself i would never return to this place once i had passed the academy, and i'm starting to get the hebejebes ", he waited for his reply but he did wonder where nobu was at the same time, he must have been running late.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi] Empty Re: Team 7 Helps the Academy! [p: Nobu, Giichi]

Wed May 11, 2016 5:49 pm
Nobu spent some time walking around the village, reflecting on what had happened earlier. Nanabi was trying to pry out again, likely due to the strain he put on his own body. That technique, Evening Elephant, had taken much out of him. That coupled with the intense sparring blows he was taking from Sakaiza had seemingly pushed him too far. Between his bodies weakened state and the anger at himself for not being stronger, Nanabi would see the opportunity and capitalize on it. Luckily for him, Koroshi had taught him many techniques for keeping the chakra under control. Still....

"No, I can't let this minor setback deter me. I'll just have to try harder next time." He would say with a smile and a look of determination. Maybe it was time to head back to meet the team. Then it dawned on him. He wasn't sure which mission Sakaiza had decided upon. He would likely contact each member at their homes though, so that is where Nobu would go to wait. 

Making his way back towards the Akari house, Nobu found a small rolled up paper stuffed under the door telling him to go to the Academy. Remembering where that was located from his training a few days prior, Nobu would head out to join his team.

Nobu walks up to the Academy slowly, seeing both Giichi and Sakaiza already there. It looks as though he was the last to arrive and he wasn't sure what this mission would entail. Was it going to be a lecture, a demonstration, practice? He had no idea.

Walking up to the group he would smile as he had approached, a quick look to Sakaiza would tell him that Nobu was fine by saying more than any words could. "Giichi, how are those bugs?" he would ask letting out a small chuckle at the joke. "No but on a more serious note, I don't know for sure what we are supposed to do here. I don't really know the protocol as I've never really been to an Academy."

Nobu waits for someone to explain the mission and situation to him.

(WC 356)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 11, 2016 7:54 pm
As he waited for his teammates, the first to arrive was Giichi. Upon seeing Sakaiza, Giichi immediately greeted him,  he must have been quite excited to do the mission today. 

"I've been training hard!" Sakaiza let out, slightly cut off by Giichi's next question. Giichi seemed anxious about being at the academy, almost as if he had been experiences in the process. Or perhaps he just didn't enjoy the academy itself, it wasn't the most fun a shinobi could have. Nevertheless, Sakaiza wanted to do the mission to give back. Therefore he would try to motivate Giichi in the process, "Well we're here to do our first planned out mission. The academy is paying pretty decent for an easy job, and this time we get to be the instructors rather than the students. Seems like quite the twist of fate to me!" Sakaiza let out in a positive tone.

As he finished his quick briefing of the mission, he saw Nobu slightly off in the distance approaching the two. It was 9:50 am at this point, so both squad members would be showing up on time. An excellent start to an easy mission. "There's Nobu..." Sakaiza said with a slightly serious tone, recognizing that Nobu may not be in the best of moods. When he got closer to Sakaiza, Sakaiza and he would quickly make eye contact before Nobu broke the slightly awkward stare. 

He had restated the joke the two shared the other day. Sakaiza immediately burst into laughter. The timing was impeccable, delivery was excellent and the joke itself, well Sakaiza originally made it , so of course it was hilarious. 

After the laughs, Nobu got serious and inquired about the mission as well. 

"Well now that you're both here, I can give you guys the lowdown. So the academy needs help. They've got three students that are known troublemakers and yet they have plenty of potential. There's three students that they want us to essentially reform and show them the payoff of the academy by demonstrating our rank to them." Sakaiza finished as he began to hand out the packets to each of his teammates. He gave Giichi Beyonce's packet, Elvis' packet to Nobu and kept Bob Marley's for himself. "Each packet has information on the student. What they specialize in, where their classes are, their grades and more. Just briefly read over the packet I gave you and then we can go inside, pull them from their classes and basically train them for the day as we see fit."

(WC: 423)
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2016 6:56 am
when nobu had got there he said that he was not sure why they where there either, giichi found it a little strange as they both went out looking for a mission together so he should of known the details, maybe there was more to what happened that day than giichi knew about, but either way he did not say anything about it.

sakaiza went on to explain what they where doing there , that the academy was paying out a nice amount of ryo to train and have a talk with some trouble makers , he was given beyonce packet with her information inside he opened it where he was standing , the first thing he noticed was she was in the aburame clan , he knew why he was given her now, she was 10 years old he wondered what she was doing to become a troublemaker, it could not have been that bad, it the notice he said that she threteed another students life, he was shocked  for a aburame to act out like that at her age was crazy, giichi was not sait but at her age he never did anything like that, he was interested in meeting her.

he walked though the main doors and said to nobu about his earlier comment about the bugs " ask your mother she will explain about my bugs " will a grin on his face " and i don't know what your laughing at glaucoma boy " and there he went walking into the academy, still getting the hebejebes he rushed to her class room and knocked on the door and walked inside " is  beyonce here from the aburame clan here , i'm here to collect her ".
the teacher already knew what was happening and sent the girl to giichi, they both walked out the room and he closed the door,some of the other student where trying to look at them at the door  window wondering what was going to happen to to her

" today we are going to go for a little walk, i hope you don't mind but i don't like being here, and i bet you think the same as well "
she gave a little chuckle and followed giichi, they smiled and walked to exit the academy.

WC + othere post = 636
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 3:12 am
Nobu glances over the packet, noting everything this child was capable of. Everything at his fingertips, Nobu would start to think. Elvis Pressley, young male able to perform some of the more basic jutsu. He doesn't look as though he mastered all of the basic jutsu, and it says here that he regularly misses classes, talks back to teachers, and bullies the other children on occasion. A genuine problem child who doesn't think that this institution isn't all that important. It also looks as though he might have been held back. He is a few years older than those around him, noting that he is almost Nobu's age.

Nobu honestly couldn't say all that much to the child. He was in no place to force another's actions. He hadn't been a part of any Academy, and yet here he was a full fledged shinobi. What right did he have to try and force that path on this young man. He walked into the classroom and waited for the teacher to address him. Handing the note to them, they called Elvis up and told him to go with Nobu.

They walk silently for a moment until they are in what looks like a playground area. Elvis quickly pipes up, "Just what exactly are you doing? You here to tell me that I have to work harder? That I have to focus in class? You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. I don't like the Academy. All studying, all listening to the teacher. We don't even get to do any REAL training like I see my brothers doing. I can't stand it! All they do is make us do stuff we don't wanna do."

Nobu looks at the young man with a stern look. Despite the fact that they were the same age, Nobu could easily tell that he had been much more mature than this boy. He obviously didn't realize how easy he had it. "I am not here to make you do anything you don't want to do. I never attended the Academy. Maybe you don't have to either. I can train you like my past sensei had taught me. We did an enormous amount of hands on training." Nobu would look the boy straight in the eyes. "Well, what say you? Would you like to do that instead?" The boy foolishly agreed, and this was when Nobu would have to teach him a lesson he hopefully wouldn't soon forget. 

"Good, let's start with the basics. The substitution technique for instance. It is all about timing. You ready?" Nobu would ask, and as soon as the boy would nod Nobu would drive a punch to the young mans gut, not hard enough to cause real damage, but hard enough for him to feel it. Nobu was never so lucky during his training....

The boy buckles over holding his stomach. Did Nobu hit him too hard? No, there is no way. "Why did you hit me?" He asks as he slowly stands back up. Nobu quickly answers without hesitation, "You said you were ready. Now I want to see you use a substitution. If you weren't aware, the point of the Substitution technique is to not get hit." The boy was angry, you could see it in his eyes. He wanted to hurt Nobu with every ounce of his being. 

"I see that you are upset. Well, if you would have managed to use the jutsu you would not have been hit. So, are you ready?" The boy shakes his head signifying a 'no' this time, but Nobu quickly strikes him again, this time with a sweep to the legs knocking him to the ground. "I said I WASN'T ready!" Elvis shouts. Nobu dismisses the comment, "And your opponents will not wait for your permission to attack." 

Nobu would give the boy a helping hand to his feet before doing something he hadn't done before. He takes off his cloak and then pulls his undershirt off as well. His body was covered in scars, everywhere. He points to a scar along his chest "This was from when I didn't perfect the Transformation technique. I just wasn't a convincing enough shrub, and so I was punished. An enemy would have done something similar." Nobu then points to a scar that was both under his ribs and through the back. "That was when I failed using the substitution. The blade pierced all the way through." 

Quicky putting his things back on, he gives a smile to the young man. "The Academy might teach you in ways that you think aren't valuable, but it is much better than teaching you through trial by fire. Practice the techniques in a place where there isn't as much pressure if you fail. That way, you get the techniques down before you need them in a real combat scenario." He gives the boy a reassuring nod, "Now, would you like me to practice your basic jutsu with you? I have mastered all of them and would be glad to teach you the basics."

Young Elvis nods his head and agrees. Nobu wasn't sure if he had gotten through to the boy, but he sure hoped so.

(WC: 871)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Fri May 13, 2016 10:47 am
As his other two comrades seemed to read over their packets, Sakaiza too would do the same. He opened up Bob Marley's documents and began laughing upon seeing them. It seemed as if the student excelled in his classes, knew almost all of the jutsu (except the clone technique) and attended each class. Sakaiza laughed because of the fact that Bob was a prankster. It seemed as if he had constantly found himself as the class clown, pulling jokes on the professors and dozing off in class. Sakaiza laughed because Bob was just like him. He began to think back on his academy days and how he was top in his class yet barely tried. He would get superior markings but also found himself in trouble at times. Sakaiza's reasons why was because he was simply a goofball so maybe Bob was the same. However it could be the case that he was misunderstood. Regardless, Sakaiza held back his laughter and kept a straight face, noting that both of his teammates had begun walking into their student's respective rooms and pull them from their classes.

So Sakaiza would do the same. He entered the academy and began going to room 6. It was down the hall from the main office which Sakaiza was in originally. When he passed by the office, he could feel the overseers eyes watching him, yet he paid no mind to it. He was here for one thing and one thing only, to help a student out and get paid in the process. When he would finally come to room 6, he would walk through the threshold and would be greeted by his least favorite professor: Shikou.

"Uh hey, Shikou sensei. Long time no see." Sakaiza said, with one head scratching the back of his head from slight anxiety. This had been the exact same shinobi that Sakaiza would always prank and figured he would never have to deal with him again.

Immediately recognizing his former pupil, "Ah Sakaiza. Just when I thought you were done, are you here to sit in on class?" 

"Uh no, actually I'm here for Bob Marley. I'm mentoring him today."

"Oh, how ironic" Shikou began, likely referring to the resemblance in personality the two shared,"Bob please come to the front and head out with Sakaiza." 

Bob stood up and walked to the front of the classroom without saying anything. When he reached the front he made a face at the professor as his back was turned, causing Sakaiza to chuckle to himself. 

The two started on their way to exit the academy and head to the small training grounds connected to it on the way. They had meaningless small talk and jokes up until they made it to the back of the school.

"So I'm told you struggle with the clone jutsu"

"Nah I'm really good at it, just watch!" said Bob rather eagerly, rushing into forming the hand seal and transforming into a disfigure version of himself. It was so bad that Sakaiza could just laugh at the attempt. Realizing it was not professional, he withdrew his laughter and took on a serious expression.

"Bob, you're rushing. You can't execute this technique without thinking it through first. Thinking of it as a" Sakaiza started while pausing thinking of something to relate the training to,"As a joke! Yeah! All jutsu require thinking before you dive into them, just as jokes do. Jokes need good timing, thought and effort. Jutsu need good timing, thought and effort. So they're one in the same." 

Bob's face grew slightly confused as Sakaiza continued to explain. "Jokes need to be thought out, said at the right time and have your all put into it. As a result people laugh, right?"

Bob nodded.

"Well jutsu need to be planned out, done at the right time and have your all put into it. As a result, you don't die. So with this clone technique, you need to focus your chakra throughout the entire process, execute it at the peak of your chakra and concentrate on how much chakra you want to be outputted, thus you'll generate multiple clones. Like this!" Sakaiza said while easily forming two of himself. 

(WC: 701)
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 4:23 am
Nobu practices with the boy for almost two hours. Nobu wasn't going as harshly on the boy now, though he knew that intense training was the best kind for learning. They took very few breaks during this time and now it was time to see the results. "You ready to test yourself?" Nobu asks. "I think so!" the boy retorts. 

Nobu nods as Elvis begins to focus his chakra, slowly but surely. He performs the needed handseals for the substitution jutsu before Nobu slowly moves in to 'attack'. He lunges a light jab towards the young boy before he disappears in a puff of smoke and Nobu ends up striking a training bag instead, sending it back slightly.

"Good work. Now what about the transformation technique? Can you show me that? It is one of the harder basic jutsu to fully master." Nobu states as he watches with the intent on finding even the slightest of flaws. The boy quickly generates the needed seals, and transforms into the spitting image of Nobu. The feat was impressive, as the transformation was fairly accurate. "Now, let us check your focus. If you want to master this you will need to use it during a stressful scenario. Now, try and strike me." Nobu quickly assumes his combat stance. 

With haste, the boy manages to come in swinging with everything he has. Nobu easily avoids the attacks, but notes that the technique hasn't yet broken. "Impressive. Well, time to push a you a tad harder." Nobu begins pressing the attack, limiting himself to what the boy can handle. The boy dodges and parries the strikes, again impressing Nobu. 

Elvis goes in for an attack, but Nobu ducks it and places a well aimed kick to the chin of the boy. The attack hits, Nobu looking to see if the jutsu broke. But instead, the image of the boy disappeared and became a training bag. From behind the boy places a kick to the side of Nobu's face. Nobu barely able to block deflects the attack with his forearm. Young Elvis still looks like the spitting image of Nobu, and so the training was successful. "Good work. I feel that you have come a long way. Now note that the training in the Academy won't be as hands on, but you should still try and be more attentive in class. Now, go back to class and reflect on the training."

(WC: 405)
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen

Mon May 16, 2016 7:17 am
giichi and beyonce headed towards the exit, he opened the door and held the door open for her to go under his arm as she was a lot smaller than giichi after all she was only 10 years old, giichi found it hard to believe that this little girl was a real trouble maker in the class room, he felt like it was a bit of a joke and he could not help but think about who nobu and sakaiza had gotten, maybe giichi had got the best one with the least amount of trouble ... or maybe not

they went for there walk still staying close to the academy , she looked so cute and was even wearing a little dress that had been adapted for a shinobi outfit, with curly black hair put up into two pony tails, like before he still wondered how she was still bad maybe there was a reason for threatening some one's life, he did not know the full story. he looked at her and smiled again

she smiled back then all of a sudden she turned around and noticed that the academy was out of sight ,that smile suddenly turned into a staring face and her eyes stared at giichis , all of a sudden her persona changed " so who the fu*k are you looking at "
giichi was stunned who did she think she was and why was she putting on a nice face in the first place" excuse me " he said to her

" you heard me "

giichi put his hands to his head and covered his face he was looking down and thinking to himself that he was in for a lot of work, he was going to thank sakaiza for the mission at the start as it seemed simple enough and she seemed okay to begin with but what had sakaiza done,no wonder the pay was so much.
by the time he looked up she was gone " beyonce !!!!!! " he shouted out " come out right now " he sent out some of his Kikaichu in the surrounding area, but she was no wear to been seen , he jumped onto the roof tops and started going around the village looking for her , after half an hour of looking and asking people in the streets explaining her appearance he finally got a lead on where she had gone.

turned out that she was headed for the training grounds, once he had got there she was sitting down playing with the sand , he walked up to her and before he had a chance to say anything she said " whats the point in life mista " with the sand running though her fingers. giichi starting to think, what kinda life did she have, she looked like a sweet girl but he never knew what kind of up bringing she had, he opened the package that was given to him by sakaiza he looked into more detail, this time reading everything at the bottom of the page he noticed the girls parents names.

he was shocked to find out who it was, a few years back a huge tragedy happened to the aburame clan, well a family inside of it that is, to start with every one knew this strong shinobi by name not really seen much as he was an a high rank most likely working under the kage as a personal bodyguard, anyway one day he went home and cut his wife up into pieces , it was marked as an insane act, once it was found out and his order for death was announced he did not run but at the same time he would not go quietly, he killed 25 shinobi that day, all while his daughter was away on a trip, giichi did not know what it was like not having a family but he started to try and look though  beyonce eyes he could not believe that this little girl was the killers daughter but it sure did explain a lot of things.

"  beyonce  i'm a aburame just like you , so i know what happened " lowering his head

" my father was a good friend of your dads, and he was very upset when everything went down , now i know i dont know how you feel but there is no reason for you to act out like ths "

" you dont understand how it is.... all i have left are my grandparents, i sit in all day and they make me study, we used to go out on family trips and everything , i don't understand what happened "

" listen  beyonce  how about you come out with me every Sunday and we can go spar and do some fun stuff together. ill even come to the academy again for you "

" id like that"

giichi noticed that she grinned a little and this was different from before this was a real one, the teachers did not understand the girl, the only reason she had been acting out was because of her past and for most part the incident that happened in the aburame clan was kept secret so it was unlikely that her teachers even knew what happened. unlike the others in her class she was at the top and he knew she was on her way to become a genin there was not much he could teach her he gave her some tip's for some aburame tecs but she had already knew them he just tried giving tips to improve what she already knew, they headed back stopping in by a ramen shop and grabbing a bite to eat , before going back to the academy.

wc 936 
exit claiming 1,000 ryo

Last edited by Giichi on Mon May 16, 2016 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon May 16, 2016 7:38 am
(lmao giichi, that post was priceless)

As the two Sakaiza separated they began to speak in unison, giving their voice a monotone harmony, "And once you get good at this, you can really confuse your opponents in the heat of battle. Or, you can fool your teachers by sending your clone to class while you're setting up a prank for the rest of the room."

It seemed as if Bob's eyes lit up, almost as if he had just discovered the ultimate prank that he would be able to do after mastering the clone technique. You could see the glimmer of sheer excitement in them, radiating nothing but comical attention. To Sakaiza, Bob didn't seem too interested or invested in the actual combat aspect of using jutsu. He would likely be more interested in the strategic areas of it: planning out an attack, utilizing the strengths of his teammates and perhaps one day commanding large amounts of shinobi. The instructors and overseers were not lying when they said Bob had potential, but Sakaiza could only wonder how much. He also wondered what the other kids were like, the ones Nobu and Giichi were hanging with. But his thoughts seemed to be ended prematurely once he heard the *poof* generated from Bob who stood in front of him.

Bob had been focusing his chakra the whole time that Sakaiza had been thinking to himself, and the sound that interrupted Sakaiza's thought process came from a clone that Bob had just created. It wasn't bad, not the best clone that Sakaiza had seen, but still a huge improvement from what Bob tried to pass off as an attempt earlier. The limbs were more proportional, face less silly, skin tighter and overall resembled Bob much more. Nevertheless, a trained shinobi would be able to spot the difference between the clone and the real Bob at a moment's notice. 

Clapping, Sakaiza let out a hearty, "Damn good, my man! That clone looks waaay better than the first one. How do you feel about it?"

"Well, I know it's better but I still messed up the face some and his body doesn't look exactly like mine. But I think it's 'cuz I didn't hold the hand seal for long enough in the right form. Let me try it again." the kid said while disbanding the clone and preparing to try again.

Sakaiza cut him off, "No not yet. I've got an idea...." he begun as he started to whisper the rest of the idea into Bob's ear, which made Bob giggle and nod his head almost as if he had the same idea earlier. What they would giggle and snicker about would be a joke that the two had thought of pranking his class with later on in the week. It would consist of a genjutsu Bob knew, a clone acting as the decoy in class and ultimately end up with all the students laughing. Bob with this jutsu would be even more of a goofball that earlier, but with Sakaiza's teaching in mind he would make it significantly less frequent, making it seem like Sakaiza had taught him to be a better behaved student, although the jokes and pranks were now much better organized and well thought out. After the pair made their way back to the academy and Sakaiza dropped Bob off at class, they fist bumped and told each other that they would stay in touch. They seemed to like each other and Bob would likely see Sakaiza as a mentor, perhaps even hang with him in the future. Bob returned to his seat and Sakaiza returned to the overseer's office. 

He told the overseer the progress he made and ensured that his comrades, Nobu and Giichi would be making similar, if not better progress with their students. Seemingly convinced and too busy to argue with Sakaiza, he gave Sakaiza three sacks of ryo, one for each of Sunaga Seven's members and sent Sakaiza on about his day.

Sakaiza left out the academy and sat upon the same spot he stood upon earlier when he waited for his teammates to arrive. This time, he was again waiting for his teammates to arrive to let them know they did a job well done and would get paid in the process. After they would show up, Sakaiza would give each of them their bag of Ryo, thank them for doing a good job then await any closing remarks they had before leaving.

If they had none, Sakaiza would simply start on his way home to show his mother the amount of Ryo he earned.

(WC: 764)

[Possible exit unless stopped by Nobu or Giichi. Otherwise claiming reward of 1000 Ryo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum