Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Ryu helps the shelters Empty Ryu helps the shelters

Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 am
Warming up the shelters

The night was ending, Ryuuzaki sat on the edge of a cliff, a vast drop plummeting right in front of him. Ryuuzaki eyebrow twitched as he went through the motions of the substitution technique, he had been training mentally for the last six hours. The hand seals ran through his mind, tiger, boar, ox, dog and snake. His chakra swelling as he performed each hand sign.

Rising above a nearby peak the first rays of sun began to illuminate the mountain range where Ryuuzaki trained most days. Unfolding his legs Ryuuzaki rose to his feet, retrieving the academy scroll next to him detailing the basic jutsu learned there, not that he needed to read it anymore, but it was important to not forget the basics. Picking his t-shirt up from the ground where it was neatly folded, he pulled it over his head. The familiar jingle of his ring as the cloth pressed the metal against the chain it hung from. Ryuuzaki slung his pack over his shoulder and headed back down the mountainside into the valley where his home resided.

After a few hours of light rest, Ryuuzaki headed into the village and reported to the building to receive his next mission. Unfolding the scroll Ryuuzaki read the particulars, he was to deliver blankets, food and firewood to the local shelters so they could better look after the residents. Ryuuzaki would have to cut the firewood himself, but the food and blankets were held in a storehouse nearby. The task was simple but there would be opportunities for a good workout during the delivery and collection of the materials.

Ryuuzaki entered the storehouse and began piling up the blankets by the door, there were nearly a hundred, and around twenty medium-sized crates of food. "Delivering these by hand will be inefficient" Ryuuzaki hand came up to his face as he pondered the best way to proceed. Ryuuzaki returned to the street outside and began to visit the shops around, trying to find something he could borrow to more efficiently transport the supplies. Entering the third shop there was a frail old man who appeared to sell trinkets, the place looked run down and poorly maintained. "Excuse me mister" Ryuuzaki began as he approached the wooden table the man sat at, a small carving knife in one hand and a half-finished wooden symbol in the other. "I was wondering if you had a cart of some sort to transport your raw materials?"  The man turned his head slightly, a half-surprised look on his face "Oh... young man... excuse me, I don't get many visitors" The man rose as he laid his tool and half-finished carving onto the table. "Especially from your profession" motioning with his hand to Ryuuzaki's headband. "I do.... I do" The words seemed strained as they came from his mouth. Laying his hand on the table to support himself he started to shuffle towards the back of the shop “Follow me, young man.”

WC: 496
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Ryu helps the shelters Empty Re: Ryu helps the shelters

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:43 pm
The old man shuffled through a door that led out into a courtyard that lay behind the modest shop. “If you can fix this you can use it as much as you like”. The old man said as he pointed towards an object that was covered in a tarp and had various boxes and other junk piled on top of it. “I don’t have the energy I once did” his hand went to his back and he tapped it lightly “And my back isn’t what it once was” a smile curled at the ends of his lip. Ryuuzaki nodded and began clearing off the various items pilled upon the object.

When the debris was cleared from the top Ryuuzaki pulled the tarp off the top of the object revealing a broken-down cart. One wheel had broken off and some panels in the bed of the cart were either completely gone or had sections missing. Ryuuzaki headed back into the shop and retrieved some tools and spare mismatched bits of wood and began the process of fixing the wheel. Ryuuzaki spent several hours fixing up the cart, reattaching the wheel, replacing the boards in the bed and sanding the whole thing down. By the time he had finished, it probably looked somewhere close to new. “Hopefully, the old man can use this to help himself in the future”. Ryuuzaki said to himself as he started to wheel the cart out from behind the shop and over to the storehouse.

Pilling supplies onto the cart Ryuuzaki stacked all the supplies of food and blankets for the first shelter. Then Ryuuzaki began his move towards the shelter, he would deliver the food and blankets to each of the three shelters and then all the firewood at once after he had cut it. Ryuuzaki entered the first of the shelters and started to pile up the supplies where he was directed to do so. After he had finished, he made his way back out and towards the storehouse, he completed these two more times until food and blankets had been delivered to all three shelters.

Ryuuzaki then headed into the nearby grove of trees that he was told he could chop for the firewood. He had taken a chopping axe from a local lumberjack to complete the task. After an hour he had chopped enough wood and into the appropriate size chunks for burning. As Ryuuzaki entered the first of the three shelters with the firewood he saw the commotion of the dinner rush, it was chaotic and did not seem like an enjoyable event to have to go through just to get food. The thought dawned on him that this could have been his life if he had not been found by the right person as a baby.

Delivering the firewood to the other two shelters Ryuuzaki then returned the cart to the old man and started on his way home. Another mission finished, a good deed completed and a nice strength workout all in the same day.

WC: 505
TWC: 1001

Rewards: +3 ap, 1000 Ryo, +10 Strength
500 words towards Raiton: Jodan 500 towards shadow imitation 656 / 1000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum