Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Team Two: Meeting Two [P] Empty Team Two: Meeting Two [P]

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 pm
It was after the imprisonment of two Missing Nin that Anko had asked himself "Did I take that mission too far." His sub-conscious made him feel as though he took the mission all for himself, doing the primary duties alone while the others watched. Sighing, having set-up a mission in advance, Anko would travel to the desired location. Today, Sunagakure no Sato's Team Two would be meeting here, ready to go on not just one, but a series of missions. It was time that the team brought their current limits to the extreme and faced chaos together. This is how one pushes themselves beyond limits. This is Team Two's training method! Albeit, Anko would slowly pace around the area, awaiting the presence of all teammates informed of this meeting. It was time they recognized how a true Shinobi lives!
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Team Two: Meeting Two [P] Empty Re: Team Two: Meeting Two [P]

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm
Lea arrived shortly after Anko. He caught his senior pacing. 'Why is he worried? Did we not do enough on our last mission?' Lea wondered as he approached. 
"Anko, is everything okay?" Lea would asked, concerned for his friend and teacher. He hoped it was nothing Lea had done that was upsetting Anko. In fact, Lea was a little upset with himself. He wanted to play a larger roll in missions then 'lookout' but he knew if he was patient his time would come.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 pm
Jogged over to the training grounds after hearing about his team having a meeting. He decided to jog instead of run so that he can get a bit of exercise. He wasn't sure if they were going to have another training session, but he hoped they were. He really needed to get stronger before Yukio and Raijin caught up to him. He also noticed how slowly he was progressing. It annoyed him somewhat, and he was going to fix things. He stopped his jog once he neared the entrance of the training grounds. He could see the open area and training post from where he was standing.

He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. He made a face at the heat he was feeling today. It was hotter than it usually was, but he was going to get used to it. He always did. Once Kojin arrived at the training grounds he spotted Leander and their leader. He raised and eyebrow once he saw their leader walking around the area. He quietly walked up next to Leander and whispered, "Is there something wrong?".

{WC: 186}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:32 am
After some time they had their first c rank mission they were going to have another meeting,Kenzo came to the place they were supposed to come not hurrying still he was wondering what could be so important if thel eader called them after the mission was made.Kenzo was thinking that he barely got the earth element so he was asking himself if their leader was going to test them today,and fight with or against them to see what they can do.Arriving he saw Koijin near Leander not knowing that he whispered something to Leander.Still Kenzo now was wondering if this meeting was because they did almost nothing,or that was what Kenzo believed."Hi Leader.And hi guys".He told them.
[WC=126]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:33 pm
Upon seeing the rest of the team gather before him, the first thing Anko would acknowledge would be some strange attitudes. "I have called you here today to review our last mission." Anko began to speak, "First and foremost, it is quite fortunate that we only came across snakes and bats in a C-Ranked mission. As you may have seen, those creatures were summons from Missing Nin, and that's why I eliminated them...so the creatures would disappear." Anko would pause, still worrying about the thought that he might've taken too much credit, and so he'd try and honor the rest of the team. "Secondly, I would like to point out how well you guys seemed to play your roles." Anko would continue, "Kojin, by detecting the bats, you gave notice to the rest of the team about a possible attack. Without doing so, we probably wouldn't have been as safe as we were back in the desert. Kenzo, by using that Mist Technique of yours, you allowed me to take on the Missing Nin with ease, and so I am grateful. Thank you." Anko would pause again, now looking at Leander. "Leander, I know you didn't really play much of a role in this mission, but you still kept us safe, despite how you felt about the mission. If anything were to attack us from the outside, I know for a fact that you would've been there to alert us." With this all being said, Anko would grin, now relieved of his worrisome attitude.

"As I have now reviewed our mission, it is now time to take it to the next level. For our second meeting, I will be challenging all three of you in a 3v1 battle. Use your surroundings to the best of your ability, and give it your all in this spar, for I'll be putting great efforts into this spar as well. However, with this being said, there are restrictions. For safety precautions, if you are to use your element in battle, be sure to focus your techniques around me, and not directly. This will not only test your focus over jutsu, but also keep others safe from potential death or great injuries. Finally, do not make any foolish actions during this spar. Any objections or questions?" With this, Anko would give a challenging smile, specifically looking towards Leander as he knew he'd wish for another battle.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 pm
This was just what the boy needed. He could feel his energy rising as Anko explained the 3v1 battle. He was even getting a little jittery from the excitement. 'Easy Lea, DO NOT be foolish now.' He told himself, trying to calm down some. 'Don't rush in blindly, think it through' he was still listening to Anko. When Anko finished he gave a challenging grin and Lea thought he was looking at him in particular. Lea couldn't take it any longer. A second after the challenging grin Lea would start a charge at Anko head on, only to stop after two steps, sliding a little in the sand. He sternly looked at Anko, never taking his eyes off him as he addressed his teammates.
"We need to do this together." He said, not trying to take the lead but only wanting not to hit them by mistake or get hit by them. Lea back stepped, never turning his back on Anko, until Lea was next to Kojin again. 
"I'll follow your lead." Lea would say quietly to Kojin. Lea thought it best to follow his lead since he was appointed the lead roll in the mission from Anko. Lea just hoped he wasn't putting Kojin in a difficult position.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:41 pm
Kojin grinned as their leader praised them on how they did on the mission. Honestly, he didn't think he was such a big help during the assignment. He was proved otherwise from Anko's explanation. It made him feel better on his performance. A small smirk formed on the boy's face after their leader told them about a 3v1 fight. He wasn't a beginner at something like this. Kojin remembered when he had a training session with Nero, Raijin, and Yukio. It took a lot of teamwork and thinking to do well. Luckily, they had passed the steps that they were all given.

The genin was a bit surprised when Leander said he would "follow his lead". Yet again he was in charge of coming up with a plan for 3 people. He sighed and nodded his head. 'Okay, so let's see what I can come up with' he thought. Kojin turned his attention to Kenzo for a moment. "Alright, Kenzo I need you to use your Hidden Mist jutsu. It would be best to cover ourselves so we can plan a surprise attack." He then turned to look at both shinobi, "I'll go and attack head on in the mist so that one of you can find a way to attack while Anko is distracted. You'll need to decide which out of the two of you is going to do that. We go on my signal" Kojin finished explaining with a sigh.

The boy wasn't sure if this would work, but they had to give it a try. If the plan failed he could just hand it over to someone more capable of coming up with a better one. After a few minutes of waiting, Kojin did a curt nod as the signal for Kenzo to perform his mist jutsu. If Kenzo were to use the jutsu, the genin would then quickly make 3 hand signs and 2 copies of himself would pop up. They weren't just the illusions at the academy, oh no, they were real solid clones. Both of the clones would then charge at Anko, the first one aiming a punch for the face. The second one would jump into the air and land behind the jounin. Next the clone would aim a elbow for Anko's back. Of course, this would all happen only when and if Kenzo does the Mist jutsu.

{WC: 395}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 pm
Kenzo heared their leader not believing that his jutsu actualy helped their leader even if this was a c rank mission,he was glad to hear compliments from their leader,just from their first mission.And now the leader decided that they will have a  fight of 3vs1 Kenzo would try to win,but still their opponent was their leader a jonin and so even if they were 3,this fight will be a hard one.The boy listened to what Leander say,he was right after all the strategist of their team was Koijin so he was the most suited to lead them and make a plan which hopefuly would be a succesful one."As you wish Koijin.This time i will be serious.I will use not only Hidden Mist but also something else."Kenzo told with a evident smile on his face,this time he was going to do almost everything to win,or at least to give everything but he will not use some jutsu,because he was thinking that their sensei could be killed.Kenzo started to weave the necesarry handsigns for jutsu and in just a few seconds the mist started to spread,now Kenzo was going to make his second move.After the mist jutsu was used,now knowing that Kyo was trapped inside the mist Kenzo weaved the handsign Snake as another jutsu was used against their leader as a cube of mist was starting to form on a limited area .
[WC=249]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:35 pm
[OOC: Kenzo, this 'cube of mist' is unfamiliar to me. Do you mind linking the jutsu to me or at least giving me a name so I can search it?]

To Anko's quick attention, as he had just announced a 3v1 spar, he could notice Leander begin to take charge until he seemed to hesitate on his own action. "What are you up to...Leander?" The Uchiha thought, wondering what the Kaguya would bring to their third battle, wondering if this would be the charm (as the saying goes). As his Sharingan would be set to the Third Tomoe, things would get interesting, for as he'd be outnumbered, the Uchiha could go on no extent but his fullest. However, to his surprise, seeing the movement of lips between the three, he could sense a strategy coming along, an action that would please a leader any day. Albeit, Anko's intention would be to finish this spar off as soon as possible, then judge his students one-by-one. He required a good impression from them, and this seemed like the perfect way to do so at the moment.

Before his eyes now, he could sense a strange mist surrounding him. "Kenzo..." he thought, remembering the presence of this technique in their last mission. However, to an even greater matter, having his Sharingan sense some odd chakra sources approaching, Anko would relocate himself via the Body Flicker technique, swiftly relocating himself ten feet behind his students. With this, he could analyze his students from another level, and possibly avoid some attacks that were planned in that destination. Responding to the mist, Anko would wish to clear it as he would quickly make the proper hand signs for the Phoenix Sage Fire technique; something that he knew Leander had been familiar with in previous battles. Albeit, he would use this technique to its maximum, and so six fireballs would appear before him, shooting out at a speed equivalent to his chakra stat. Two fireballs would be manipulated to surround each student, and if all were successful, in accordance to the rules he once explained, would not injure them, but probably send them airborne, only to create a clearer view for future matters.

After further realization, whether the assault would connect or not, Anko would just realize how much chakra he had just used, now realizing how much of a challenge he had just recently set up for himself. He would grin at the thought, knowing that this would be a great for both him and his students.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm
Lea, having spared Anko before suspected he would body flicker. Lea would quickly look left then right then finally turn around to see Anko. Lea would shout 'Look out!" to the other two, just in case they didn't turn and see the fire balls and then Lea would use Substitution Technique as the two fireballs aimed at him singed a log. Lea would appear directly behind Anko, hoping to distract him from the other two so they could, if need be recover from the fireballs or otherwise prepare another attack on Anko. Lea would attack Anko with his Leaf Coiling Whirlwind Technique, roundhouse kicking the back of his legs. Lea didn't expect the hit to land but hoped it would cause Anko to dodge again as he had often done in their one on one spars.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum