Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori! - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:00 pm
Jay watched as the kid tried to do what he was instructed. The boy's first attempt left the kunai a couple inches deep into the boulder. Jay smiled at the progress. The boy walked over and managed to get the kunai back out of the boulder after a few more moments of struggling with it. The boy didn't seem to require more instruction as he soon figured out the trick to sending the kunai through the boulder as Jay had done moments before. The kid's kunai hadn't dug itself into the ground the way the Aburame's had done, but it did pierce through the boulder which was the point of the exercise. "Very well done. It seems you've pretty much mastered the use of the wind element. I have something that might interest you. Watch this."

The Jounin made sure the boy was not in his way as he targeted the boulder once more. He formed the Bird hand seal and released four baseball sized bullets of compressed air from his mouth that formed holes in the boulder as they made contact. When he was finished he turned back to Ryu to explain the technique that he was going to teach the boy. "This technique is the Wind Style: Air Bullets jutsu. It's used by performing the Bird hand seal and focusing your wind elemental chakra in your chest. When you have gathered enough chakra, you release it from your mouth in the form of multiple compressed balls of air used as bullets. You give it a try now."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori! - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 pm
Watching Jaytori closely the ninja noticed a seal he did not recognize the bird seal. Once the ninja had performed the seal he released a couple of air pockets that were round and translucent. He watched as each one impacted the stone and sent bits of rock flying. “Now this is the tornado stuff I was thinking of!” Ryu exclaimed clearly too enticed by the jutsu’s use to care about saying his thoughts out loud. The ninja hopped up and down knowing that it was his turn to attempt to shoot wind blasts.

The bird hand seal is the only one for this jutsu. Is bird the tiger seal of wind jutsu? What the genin meant was that every fire release jutsu Ryu knows involves the use or only the use of tiger. So if bird is the only seal for this jutsu it must be important for learning wind release, if so the ninja was going to have to master the use of this particular sign. So the hands were like this, so my finger needs to be here, instead of here and this finger goes here. Ryu went through how to make the sign slowly, so that after a few minutes of practice he had figured out how to make the bird without having to flip it around.

Moving on from the seal the ninja began to focus on his chakra. Jaytori sensei said to compress the air in my chest. If I do that then it is kind of like fire, so I have to separate between my fire and wind chakra. Ryu closed his eyes and began thinking of how chakra looks and feels, then began separating the types. Okay so this hot burning chakra is fire, while this cool feeling is wind. Slowly filling his lungs with air and wind natured chakra Ryu really thought he was on to something when he opened up his mouth and one large ball of wind shot through the air towards the boulder. “I forgot to separate the chakra, it feels different coming from your lungs instead of your stomach like with fire, but I can do it.” Maybe I should split the wind the same way I split fire. Focusing on the task Jaytori had given him he began to flow wind natured chakra through his body and into his lungs. As a ball of pure wind energy developed the ninja began breaking it apart. All right split the energy and focus. When Ryu finally felt the two orbs sittin in his chest the genin released them from their carbon based cage and towards the rock. This time though two wind bullets streamed towards the boulder and smacked into the side. “Can you make more like the phoenix fire jutsu, Jaytori sensei?” As he asked he made the seals for the phoenix fire the ninja released six flames each the same in size and sent them towards the boulder.

With his question asked Ryu was ready to see if he was ready to create more wind bullets he was relatively new to the whole wind nature jutsu thing and needed to test his limits. Fire was the ninja’s natural element so of course it came easier when he tried to use anything involving fire nature. That was no excuse for a ninja of the sand though and it never would be. The key to learning any jutsu was tough and intense work, but there was also more involved with learning than that. Sometimes learning was about when to take a break and relax to cool down and come back even hotter than before.

With Jatori sensei watching Ryu entered a meditative state while attempting to replenish some of his lost chakra. I can make more wind bullets I can shoot twenty great fireballs and that was a difficult jutsu to learn. I mean it left craters all around this very field and I could do something similar with these. Besides being an additional nature transformation what benefits does wind come with? Wind is powerful against lightning and not weak to water. So where my fire would fail my wind will not the path to powerful wind techniques is here ready to be utilized all I have to do is focus and split the chakra evenly. I’m sure If Jaytori sensei didn’t think I could do this he wouldn’t have shown me, but he did. So now all I have to do is believe in me and meet his expectations.

Exiting the trance Ryu’s eyes glowed briefly with red hot determination as he made the bird seal. He molded the chakra into four equally sized shapes and spewed them forth, but that wasn’t the only thing. There was a trail of oddly colored fire flowing behind it that had no shape and seemed to mix with the wind. It was odd and not something Ryu had intended to happen. “I think I let some fire out with my air bullets? Doesn’t fire and air mix together to become stronger sensei?” This time I’m going to try again without fire and then add fire later if I can do this properly. Making the bird seal once more Ryu separated the wind chakra in his lungs and released the pressure by opening his lungs. Another four bullets escaped from the ninja’s mouth and this time there was no fire just pure wind. All four hit into the boulder and made whooshing sounds as the air gusted around on impact.
With another use of the bird seal Ryu let out another four air bullets and smiled toward Jaytori. “Hey sensei I think I’ve got this one in the bag, but I’m not quite sure is there anything else I need to improve on for it? I think it looked to be around the same size as sensei’s maybe it had a little less impact, but I can’t quite remember. Were there more bullets I could create or was four the maximum. It seemed trying to split the bullets further than four did not succeed after all.

WC: 1014 (wc halved do to demonstration)
Claiming Rewards: (Wind Release: Air Bullets, 5 stats.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:38 pm
(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum