Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori! Empty Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:46 pm
Prologue:
Ryu had taken the element test during his days an academy student each person was handed a piece of paper, they were told when it was their turn to test their chakra nature to step up and apply chakra to the little slip of paper. The instructor started with his own slip of paper holding it between his two fingers the sensei channeled chakra and the paper began to crumble like dirt. After that a girl in the ninja’s class took the test and the paper did something different, this time it grew wet and flimsy. Stepping forward the instructor began to explain. “There are five primary elements and these papers are made to detect what your chakra nature is.” Pointing to the board the instructor had drawn a diagram of the elements into a pentagram formation. “My paper crumbled and turned into dirt, so my chakra nature is earth.” He used his finger to point out the element. “Mai’s element is water and the paper she held became wet.” He moved his finger one position up to point at the water symbol. “Earth element is strong against water element. That is why the pentagram is set up this way. Can anyone tell me what water element is good against?” A few students raised their hands, but sensei chose none of them. “Ryu, since your paper is on fire I’m guessing you nature is fire and fire is weak to water.” As the teacher spoke the flame from Ryu’s paper became hotter and seemed to grow until nothing was left. “That was strange.” The instructor said looking at the paper which had burned an odd color before disappearing into smoke. Continuing with the lesson sensei had people determine their chakra nature one at a time until someone managed to rip the paper using their energy. “Wind element is weak against fire as it adds oxygen to the fire and makes it burn hotter and longer.” Next the ninja had people test their natures until a crackle of electricity zipped across the paper. “Wind is good against lightning as the wind determines cloud position, no clouds no lightning.” After everyone finished testing their chakra natures on the paper the instructor finished his lesson. “Finally, lightning chakra has an advantage against earth. Five elements all with their own strengths and weaknesses. There are other elements that are made of two or even three of these elements. The Senju clan of the leaf uses wood release a combination of water and earth, while the Goka clan of the volcano use scorch, which is fire and wind. These aren’t the only ones out there though, but that’s a different lesson for a different day.” As the instructor finished the bell rang signifying the end of the school day. “All right, everybody get home safely and don’t forget to practice your jutsu for the genin exams.

Present Day:
Ryu woke up early this morning, he had asked his sensei the day before to teach him the wind element. Unfortunately for Ryu his teacher did not have that element, so when the young genin was about to leave his sensei stopped him and said he would find someone to teach him. All Ryu was told was to head to the training grounds and wait at the entrance. In spirit of not leaving the person helping you waiting the ninja got dressed quickly and tied his headband onto his arm. "Ready!" After that Ryu darted out of the door, waving to his parents briefly before exiting.

It was only about a ten minute run to get to the training field from where Ryu currently was. The sun was out and beating onto the streets of Suna. By the time Ryu arrived at the metal gates that indicated he was at the training grounds, the ninja was dripping with sweat. "I hope I'm not late. I wonder who will be training me." Looking at everyone that crossed the entrance it seemed they weren't the ones who Ryu was looking for as they passed without looking at the ninja for too long and preceded into the grounds. "Well I did get here really early." Shrugging Ryu proceeded to sit down in the sand and relax. They'll get here when they get here.

WC: 714
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori! Empty Re: Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 pm
It had been some time since Jay had been asked by the academy to help train a particular student. In fact that had never actually happened to him before. Sure he had been tasked with teaching a class in place of a usual teacher once in a while, but he had never been asked to teach one student in particular. There was a first time for everything. The day before, Jay had received a missive asking him to train a kid named Ryu Reinhard how to harness the wind element. That was why he was now on his way toward the training grounds to meet the kid he was supposed to train. It was only a few minutes before the Aburame had arrived, seeing a young male near the gates that appeared to be waiting for someone. He matched the description of the kid Jay was supposed to be training. Stopping just in front of Ryu, Jay would introduce himself. "Ryu I assume. My name is Jaytori Aburame and I'll be teaching you how to harness the wind element today."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori! Empty Re: Learning a New Element, Enter the Jounin Jaytori!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 pm
Jumping to his feet as soon as the ninja addressed him, Ryu took one good look at the man and immediately recognized the jacket. He’s a jounin? I’m learning the wind element from a pretty amazing guy. Ryu bowed as a sign of respect. “I, I am Ryu, sir.” It was hard to calm down when a man with so much experience stood before you. “Thank, you for helping me out Jaytori sensei. I will work hard to learn the element.” Fixing his glasses Ryu was about to walk into the training grounds. I should let the out-ranking ninja take the lead. “I’ll follow your lead sensei.” Standing at attention Ryu hardly moved not even fidgeting until the man was ready to address him again. Wow, is this intimidating. With the sun beating and the level of the jounin next to him it was hard to tell the reason this ninja was sweating. Wind should be pretty easy to learn form a ninja with this level of skill. I just hope I can live up to the standards Jaytori sensei sets and those of the hidden sand.

WC: 187
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:41 pm
From the way the kid jumped to his feet and responded to Jay he seemed to be pretty nervous. He was very respectful and also seemed anxious to get started. "Alright. Let's go." He would walk through the gates and make his way to a spot within the training grounds that had plenty of space for the two to practice. Once there he would stop and turn to face the boy. He looked the boy up and down, gauging his potential. After a brief moment of silence, Jay began with the training. Reaching into his pocket, Jay pulled out a piece of paper that the boy was sure to recognize. "First I want you to practice forming wind natured chakra with this piece of paper. I assume you've seen it before?" He would pause for a moment for the boy to answer at this point. After the boy had answered Jay would hand Ryu the piece of paper. "Ok. Go ahead and start. I have more of these papers for you to work with after this one. When you succeed in slicing the paper in half we will move on to the next part of the training."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 pm
When Jaytori handed him the paper Ryu recognized the paper immediately. This is the way to test your chakra nature if I recall. Taking the paper in his hands the ninja began gathering chakra, but instead of ripping the paper started to burn and turned to ash. “Sorry, wrong element.” After getting another piece Ryu focused harder. The goal is to cut not to burn. Focus feel the chakra within your body. Wind has to feel different than fire. As the ninja focused he felt a cool breeze hit his face it was quite refreshing especially with the Suna heat. Is that what wind element feels like? Kind of relaxing, definitely more so than fire.

Searching within himself Ryu found the cool breeze in his body and let it flow into his hands and through the paper. A diagonal cut formed on the paper at the top, but it was only a couple of centimeters deep. “So, that’s wind huh? I might need to do that again, your instructions were all of the way through. With another piece of paper in hand the genin focused on the feeling he had felt before. Maybe wind isn’t just a light breeze, there are things like tornadoes after all. Maybe I should focus on that to get a bigger result. With the image of a swirling twister the paper began to rip down the middle and after a moment the paper had ripped in half.

“Sweet.” Ryu said holding one half of the paper in each hand. He showed the paper to Jaytori, before crumbling them up and putting them into his pocket. With the paper ripped in half Ryu had to wonder what the next text was going to be. Am I going to create a tornado? The genin stood at attention, but it was obvious from his face that he thought they would be doing some pretty extreme stuff in the next couple of minutes. It’s totally tornadoes.

WC: 327
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:33 am
Jay watched intently as the boy worked on focusing wind element chakra into the special paper. At first the boy only managed to burn it and turn it to ash. So the boy had fire elemental chakra. That was good and all, but it wasn't what they were practicing today. After taking another piece of paper, the boy managed to create a small slice in it. Jay smiled at that. He seemed to be getting the hang of it fairly quickly. One more piece of the special paper and a few more brief moments and the boy had managed to slice the paper completely in half. The boy was certainly a fast learner. The boy showed both halves of the paper to Jay before crumpling them and putting them into his pockets, clearly waiting for more instructions from the Jounin.

"Very good. You're a fast learner. That paper was specifically constructed to absorb chakra though. It's just a starting block to make you aware of your elemental affinity." the Aburame said as he dug in his pockets for what he had brought with him in preparation for the boy's training. When his hands reappeared from within his pockets, Jay was holding several leaves. Handing one to Ryu, Jay would speak once more. "Now I want you to manifest your wind elemental chakra in your hands to slice this leaf cleanly in half. When you manage to do that we will continue." After that Jay would wait and observe the boy's training, giving advice when needed until he had finally managed to complete the task Jay had assigned him.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:19 am
"Thank you, sensei." Ryu bowed to Jaytori for complementing his ability. I never knew the papers were made to do that. Taking the leaf from the jounin Ryu studied it. So this will be harder because these leaves won't have the ability to absorb chakra? Hmm... Ryu twirled the leaf for a moment before holding it out. "All right I'm ready."

Holding the leaf between his thumb and index finger Ryu began to channel his chakra. He reached out for the cool gust he had found before, he felt the sensation. However it didn't seem as if the leaf had known as it only rustled a little with the wind. Maybe I don't need to think of tornadoes and instead just think of cutting, like when I think of burning I get fire. "Cut the leaf in half." Forming more chakra a quick flash of blue ran up Ryu's arm and into the leaf cutting it diagonally at the top, it may have not been in half, but it was progress. 

Grabbing another leaf from Jaytori, the ninja went back to work. More cutting focus the blade onto the leaf and cut. Once more the blue flash streaked across the leaf. While the slash was straight down the center of the stem it did not cut all of the way through. With sweat beads forming from the concentration it took to make one simple cut, Ryu was determined to cut the next leaf clean in half. Focus the chakra into a blade and channel it up your arm into the leaf, start from the top and slice down from the tip. The ninja closed his eyes as he pictured how the interaction between the leaf and wind natured chakra should go and slowly the leaf began to separate. When Ryu opened his eyes only half of the leaf remained the other half drifting off with the breeze. "Yahoo, I did it!" The ninja jumped showing off the halved leaf. "Whats next, sensei?" 

WC: 332
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am
Jay watched as the boy struggled to cut the leaves in half with his chakra. Even though they were just normal leaves and not created to bring out the boy's chakra it wasn't long before he managed to create a small slice in the leaf. After taking another of the leaves from the Aburame, he soon managed to slice the leaf clean in half. In fact, the boy had managed to complete Jay's instructions so quickly that the Aburame was becoming extremely impressed by him. Upon completing his assigned task the boy would jump in enthusiasm as he showed his work to the Jounin. "Very nice. I wasn't expecting you to slice a leaf in half so quickly. Alright. I think you'll enjoy this next part of the training. Follow me."

After speaking, Jay would look around until he spotted a large boulder nearby. He made his way over towards it and stopped 5 meters away from it and turned to face Ryu once more. Jay quickly pulled out a kunai from his weapons pouch. "Now I'm going to show you how to harness the wind element to enhance a weapon. When used correctly, it can have devastating effects. Watch." Holding the kunai in front of him, Jay focused his wind chakra to surround the blade, giving it an exceedingly sharpened edge. When he was ready, he launched the kunai at the boulder and watched as it pierced right through the other side and lodged itself into the ground beyond. "After this training, you will be able to do that as well. Here." he said, tossing another kunai to the boy. "I want you to focus your wind element chakra to surround this blade. Try to imagine two whirlinds clashing against each other to sharpen the edges of the blade. When you think you've done it, throw the kunai at the boulder. If it doesn't do what mine did, pick it up and try again until it does."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 am
Still holding part of the leaf in his hand Ryu had to wonder what it was and how Jaytori had come across it. It was almost the same feel as paper, but was green and had something akin to veins. "What is this?" The ninja asked still looking at the odd half-leaf.

The demonstration left Ryu slack jawed. "A kunai can do that to a rock?" He almost missed catching the kunai, but Ryu was a pretty fast guy he caught the grip of the dagger and held it steady as Jaytori began explaining the process of sharpening the blade with whirlwinds. So there are tornadoes! Focusing intently on the kunai Ryu imagind the tornadoes and felt the wind internally. The blade formed a light blue sheath as the chakra began to coat it. Use the tornado and propel the blade forward. Extending his arm forward, the ninja flicked his wrist and released the blade. With the wind chakra coating it seemed to fly faster and smoother through the air. When it hit the rock the blade buried itself into the stone by a couple of inches, it wasn't all of the way through but there was progress. 

Stepping forward the ninja grabbed hold of the blade and tugged hard in an attempt to force the rock to release its claim on the weapon. Picturing another tornado coming toward the ninja this time he was able to coat the blade in enough chakra to cut through the already loosened rock. Ryu swung the dagger around his finger as he walked back thinking of ways to increase the speed of his throw. Bigger tornadoes and more power behind the throw.

Focusing on the blade the ninja began to imagine the whirlwinds, sharpening the kunai's edge like a katana on a grindstone. He imagined the sound of scraping metal as the blade's edge became more keen. All right now I just need to transfer this into the kunai, this precise image. The sound of swirling winds surrounded the edge as the chakra cloak began flowing over the dagger once the blue aura reached the tip Ryu with a quick and accurate motion the ninja released his grip on the object hoping it would be able to rip through the stone. There was no sound of metal clashing with stone as the kunai reached the rock and began to bury through it, so that must have been a good sign. After a moment of watching it was hard to tell if the attempt had been a success, Ryu had not seen the kunai shoot through the other end of the rock like Jaytori's had.

Walking over to the hole the kunai made the boy looked through it and sure enough he saw light, so where did the kunai go? Stepping to the other side of the rock Ryu spotted the item laying in the sand its protective chakra cocoon gone. Picking up the kunai off the ground Ryu turned to his sensei. "Umm, does this count?"

WC:503
TWC: 2053
Claiming Rewards: (Wind Element and 10 stats)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:17 am
Trial approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum