Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki learning a new element (fire) Empty Ganki learning a new element (fire)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm
“Of all the places I would be, this would be the last one I ever expected to be in”, ganki said while walking the long halls of the Kumogakure library of ninjas. Ganki had arrived at the library early in the morning so that he couldn’t talk himself out of not going. As he walked the halls of the grand library he arrived at a section of the library that had to do with learning new elements. Ganki had come here to study up on how to learn new elements for ninjas. Since Ganki had now become a chuunin, it was about time he became stronger to fit the new rank, Ganki thought to himself. He then looked through the shelves and cabinets to find a book that can give him all the information he need on learning a new element. “Man oh man I can’t seem to find anything that looks good to me, or that I could understand”. As he looked through the shelves, still without a clue, a librarian came by to see that Ganki in need of help. “Is there something I can help you with dear” the librarian said as she put her hand on Ganki’s shoulder. Ganki looked up to see an elderly offering assistance; Ganki was saved he thought to himself. He then told the old lady why he had come here and that he hated the library. As the old lady listened she then put on here glasses and also took a look through the shelves to see what she could find. She then stopped on the top shelve, at a worn out book with the spine heavily bent, “this is the book you are looking for little boy, it’s for those who need to learn about the different elements quickly for those who hate to read, and its antireader friendly too, see the destroyed spine, and dented cover. I have been working at this library for a long time and I know all the people who don’t like to read, which happens to be mostly everyone in this village”, the Librarian said in a humorous manner. She then gave the book to Ganki and went off to tend to other matters, as Ganki took the book he smiled in relief and thanked the old lady as he walked away too, to find a desk so that he could get started in learning how to develop different elements. As he came across an empty table he took a seat and started to read the book, Ganki was surprised when he opened the book. As the old lady said, the book was friendly to those who didn’t like to read, for it had big pictures along with helpful descriptions about them. Though Ganki did feel like he was back in the academy, but he didn’t care about that, just as long as he didn’t have to read entire books he would be just fine. Ganki skimmed through some more to find that learning each element had its ups and downs, even those that tend to work together. But, Ganki knew the whole five element cycle already from the academy. It begins with Fire that is dominant over wind, wind that defeats lightning, in turn lightning over comes earth, then earth withstanding water, and then finally returns to the beginning with water dominating over fire. He then stated to read about the different ways to use your own element to its full potential, Ganki then started to think about it some more. Ganki’s element happed to be lightning; lightning is strong against earth style jutsus because of how powerful lightning can break through the ground. He then began to read on further about the element, as well as others. Ganki then began to take an interest in fire style type jutsu, fire style type jutsu is the most offensive type of jutsu there is. As he began to read on further he stumbled across powerful fire style users , one that caught his eye was Madara Uchiha, who is famous for his Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku (Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation), as well for is sharingan. Another user that was also a member of the Uchiha was Itachi Uchiha, he used plenty of fire style attacks in his battles. He then read on to see what else you could learn with other elements, with fire style still in his mind. He came across the water element; the water element is naturally strong against fire, but weak against the earth element. However, thought about his lightning style chakra. “What if I train in order to use water style jutsu, then I would be able to use my lightning style attacks, combined with water style attacks to increase my attacking power. But still, I am leaning towards to learning the fire style technique”, Ganki said as he continued through the book. Hours had past for it was now early in the afternoon. Ganki was still in the library sitting in the same seat looking through the book to find anything else he could use to help him develop a second element. Ganki then turned back to the fire element page and reread it again to fully inderstand the element and how to train for it properly. Ganki then flipped back to the earth element chapter to see the advantages of having that element as well. Ganki was stuck on having to decide on either developing fire element chakra, or develop earth nature chakra. Ganki truly couldn’t decide on which to choose from. Back and forth he went as he flipped through the pages trying to decide. Ganki then decided on how to pick the element to train. He would flip through the pages with his eyes closed and would randomly stop on a page. Whichever element he landed on would be the element he would train though the tactic would be simple, it was the only way he could decide on which element to train on without ripping off his head. Ganki then flipped through the pages wildly to lose his sense of place in the book, he the quickly stopped on a page. “Huh… I thought so”, Ganki said, as he closed the book and returned the book on the top shelve that he got it from. But, before he returned the book to the top shelve, Ganki thought that it would be best to check it out so that he could look back in the book if he needed any help. Ganki was now heading towards the kumogakure training grounds to learn how to use the fire element.[/size]

[size=12]It was now in the middle of the afternoon; Ganki was heading towards the gates of the training ground to get started on his training. He had made a stop home first to get a bit to eat and to gather up his ninja supplies. Ganki had all his belongs and was ready to begin his training. As he reached the gates he opened then and stood in the middle of the training grounds as always to start the training. First, Ganki started to do some breathing exercises to help strengthen his lungs. The training exercise was recommended in the book to those who would want to practice fire style jutsu. There Ganki stood, breathing in and out, in and out in a calm peaceful state. When he was done with that he took a look into the book again to see what else he could do. As he looked through he reached that part where it talked about hand signs for the basic Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique). Ganki then threw the book down and ran towards a nearby tree; he then formed the hand signs to perform Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique). When he took in large amounts of air and blew it out, all that came out was large clouds of smoke, not even a spark of flame. Ganki started to choke on the clouds of black smoke as he nearly collapsed. Ganki thought to himself about how he could have gotten it all wrong, what was his mistake he wondered. As he walked back to the book to see where he went wrong he then read a small fine print on the edge of a picture with a boy doing the Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique) the right way. “Warning, do not attempt this jutsu if you are only just learning how to use the fire element. The following could happen, inflamed lungs, breathing black smoke, or combustion in the lungs”. Ganki was shocked in how he could have missed this, but he then sort of understood why since he didn’t like to read anyway. He then read on to read the following,” To start on developing the fire element, the user must practice and controlling their breathing and increasing the amount of air one could hold in their lungs”. Ganki then knew just the place to practice; he then took the book and dashed off into the forest, Ganki was heading towards the lake. As moments past, Ganki finally reached the calming blue lake. He then looked around to see where he could sit; he then found a spot right by the lake that seemed to have soft grass. He then sat down with his legs crossed with his book in his lap, and continued to breathe in and out. Ganki sat there for hours as he still was breathing in and out, with each breath he took, he took in slightly more air in after the next. It was now late at night; the village library was closed as well as every other building. But this wasn’t the first time he stayed out late at night; to Ganki the training grounds became a home away from home, minus the bed of course. There Ganki sat still with his eyes closed but still continuing his breathing, it was almost as if he was asleep. As he continued breathing something weird started to happen. Ganki felt his lap getting warmer and warmer, it was kind of a good feeling at first until something started to burn his nose. It was smoke from the book; Ganki opened his eyes to see that his book caught on fire. He jumped up in excitement and tossed the book into the lake, as well as his body. When he arose from the depths of the lake he tried to find the book, but the book had already turned to ash and scattered across the lake in little pieces. But, Ganki cared little for the book as he now then started to realize how the book caught on fire. “Wait a minute; I must of torch the book when I was breathing. Yes I got it, now it’s time to try out that jutsu” Ganki said. Ganki then got out of the water and looked up in the sky while forming the hand signs to perform the Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. When he did he let out a small fire ball into the air, it wasn’t as big as the normal size fireball jutsu, but it was better the inhaling clouds of smoke Ganki thought to himself. As the small fireball rose up into the sky, it lit up the night in a magnificent scene. The whole lake and all of its surrounding’s lit up from the light the fireball gave off, truly it was a scenery to behold. As the fireball died out, Ganki decided that it was time to go home. He had completed his mission to learn a new element, which happened to be fire. Ganki was proud of himself and could wait to try out different fire style jutsu, he was getting tired of lightning anyway. However, Ganki soon found himself in another problem as always. How will Ganki explain to the old librarian about the charred book?

wc/ 2001
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki learning a new element (fire) Empty Re: Ganki learning a new element (fire)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 am
Bump
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Ganki learning a new element (fire) Empty Re: Ganki learning a new element (fire)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 am
Approved for fire element, and ten JP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum