Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:40 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 48%
5 Posts - 20%
2 Posts - 8%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

knowledge vs wisdom Empty knowledge vs wisdom

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:02 am
Mission Name: Knowledge vs Wisdom
Type: Investigative
Character Requirements: Genin an above
Mission Location: Within Hoshigakure
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28897-knowledge-vs-wisdom-e-rank

Another day another mission. It seemed almost like they'd spent the last three years doing missions, or at least that's the loud exasperated explanation Ash gave Rei seven times as she was once more carried out of the house over the black haired girl's shoulder towards the library where they'd complete their next mission. "Ash. I need you to keep concentration. We need to learn everything we can about the village and that means hard long study sessions. We'll be held up in our seats all afternoon enjoying the warm earthy smell of book after book, drinking deeply in the history of hoshikagure. " As she spoke she placed the girl on the ground. This was usually the moment when Ash would resolve that going home wasn't exactly what would be ideal and would simply follow rei, pouting but ready to complete their task. Today however would mark a breaking point for both girls. I'm excited to tell you all this next part.

"Thats dumb." Ash said simply, turning on her heels. her sister was flabbergasted, standing still, mouth agape as she watched Ash not only deny her request, but walk away with seemingly no interest in actually turning back around. She was out of view before the black haired girl was able to actually find her words, but when she did.... Goodness would she find some words.

"Fine. If you want to be a spoiled brat every single day then go! See if I ask you to do anything ever again. I'll train and learn and become a powerful ninja of the village and you can just sit in the living room sewing shitty outfits and wasting your life away! See if I care." She rushed into the library meeting Rebecca, the librarian who'd head the loud screaming from outside the door. Before she could pass the woman pulled the small child into her grasp, giving her a long hug and patting her head.

"There there child. you and your sister had another fight? I have just the thing. A book on rare and secret techniques." She continued to comfort the girl who sobbed into her grey plain looking dress for several minutes before taking the book and walking over to her seat.

Meanwhile.....

Ash walked into a small building near the edge of the city that boasted a half lit neon sign. It was her get away just as the library was to Rei. The small place was a hobby shop, in fact the only hobby shop within the village that only ever had a handful of people inside at a time but that was filled with things Ash couldn't live without. She rushed in like a hurricane, her lack of attention knocking down a large stack of comic books poised on the edge of a shelf, most likely being put away, and spilling them across the ground.

"Hey. What.... Ashareial? Why the long face and tornado stance. Those cost quite a bit of money you know." The old bald headed man turned the corner once more, flashing his normal bright smile at the girl as she looked up finally noticing him.

"hey andy. Rei and I had a fight about this stupid mission we ahve to do." He gave her a look at the words mission. He was still getting used to the girl being a ninja, mostly because of the negativity surounding ninja culture within the village. "We have to learn about the village and that means sitting in a musty library day and I cannot even."

"Well. You can learn alot of things about the village without books you know. Come with me." She followed him back through the rows of books towards the open area used to play games.

"Feeling beter Rei?" The librarian asked, bringing her a bottle of apple juice and a cookie. Once more she petted the girl's head gently to ensure a ressonant calmness would continue to flow through the tiny child.

"Yea A little. Do you think you could gather a few history books on the village. I've got a m...um... I need to learn about the village." She Paused to rephrase, knowing that those within the village were against ninjas, though the older woman considered her a friend and was slowly getting more used to the idea. "I um.... I think I'm going to take my studying outside to get some fresh air."

"Alright sweet heart. Not a problem." She quickly rushed out the back door, closing it with her chakra threads and sitting down on the bean bag chair set up for her. Too many thoughts went through the girls head, both of jutsu to be worked on, of the mission and of her sister. She just needed to destress, she thought as she called out to the earth, raising up a pillar about the same height as she was. Without thinking she'd begin working through her ideas for jutsu, using the strings to shift and mold the stone to her specifications, and drawing a loud gasp from her friend preceeding the topling of a stack of books. She quickly gathered them back up, appologizing and setting them beside reial.

"Now ash. I know how you are and... As much as I hate it I think you need to get some agression out. " The man sat two chairs down in the gaming room. "So. If you'd like, lets talk about the history of the village and you can help me work on my craft. It was well know that the man was excelent at sculpture, often making great fantasy creatures out of granite.

"Great idea. I dont need the chisel though." With her chakra strings she'd begin to shape and mold the stone, using her chakra to soften the stone enough taht she could cut and shape it.

"So.... Hoshi wasn't always a village filled with ninja and all that dificult things.." He went on to explain how the ninja showed up initially, about the leader Denkiteki, and of the strange girl with blonde hair she'd known as Akihana. All the while she listened, cutting and chiseling the stone to perfection.

Six hours later the two walked up to the door of their home, both head downcast and each controling three new puppets."...Ash. Um.. So i learned alot about the village through the texts and I was working on a new jutsu." She pulled the figures from behind her, looking at the three similar stone constructs that followed her sister. Her eyes grew wide with surprise.

"Actually.... I did too. The card store owner told me a ton about the village and we went out for ice cream... Also I made these." They walked in gabbing about their days surprised by far that they'd both gained a ton of information, even if not using their own personal methods. It just goes to show..... Wisdom and knowledge can be one in the same.

(TWC 1156 claiming 500 ryo, 1 ap each, and one more post cd putting the wc towards that one puppet jutsu i made and like...s tuff XD )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

knowledge vs wisdom Empty Re: knowledge vs wisdom

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:24 am
Approved <3