Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8793

Knowledge Vs Wisdom Empty Knowledge Vs Wisdom

Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:01 pm
Mission Briefing:

The still sunny evening of spring time gave Ryumi such a feeling of serenity as she was currently looking through the missions that she was supposed to do today. The one that caught her eye the most was something that reminded her almost like school with how it sounded. That there was a mission that sounded almost like a school research project about one kind of subject. However this certainly interested her as someone that could ask around the village for what kind of history something had. The one thing that Ryumi was certainly interested in was the religious history of Hoshigakure. More specifically the history of the church she was in. She wondered what kind of people would participate within the church that she was indoctrinated into at a young age.

The simple research was quite easy to get her hands on by talking to the locals of what their opinions were of the religion sector that she was under. Some said that it certainly did help them during their time with soul searching. While others called the religion a scam that propped up a false god in a way to disrespect their own god's image. It seemed that there were a ton of different viewpoints about this whole entire subject. Which made it all the more interesting that Ryumi now was researching this topic for herself. Almost everything that she got could help her with the small report that she’d write about the church. However the person that she’d ask last was the one that had taken care of her far more than the family that had adopted her. She’d take a deep breath before returning to the small shed that was her home. Finding Lloyd still in bed for the day, the stump of an arm he had was wrapped up in bandages still even from that long ago. It would be best for her to remove the bandages but Lloyd turned to see his daughter, giving Ryumi a massive grin as he motioned for her to come over. Wondering why she was back home so early, not like Lloyd was complaining.

“So Ryu! What brings you back here so soon?” Lloyd smirked, wrapping his arm around her while she gave him a hug. To Which Ryumi would nod her head before explaining why she was here in the first place.

“I was wondering if you could tell me the history of the church I was living in, more so the type of religion if you would? I know those aren’t great memories to trudge up, so it’s okay if you don’t wanna answer!” Ryumi showed her less confident side towards Lloyd, where the Hyuga gave a small laugh at her question before nodding. Starting to explain in detail what the church's religion was. Ryumi wrote down what he said in order to file what  she wanted to use to get the mission complete. Her smile never faltered as Lloyd went on and on about the god that they worshiped.  When Lloyd was done with his speech she gave him a quick thank you, the Hyuga getting up from his bed slightly before giving his daughter another Hug before she left. Knowing that she would have to go

“I hope I was able to help Ryumi! Now please, leave me for now, I know you’re busy so I don’t wanna take up your time.”

With that Ryumi hugged him tightly back before running out the door in order to put in the file for the mission. Hoping that it was good enough to be completed for the mission.

WC:601

Exit and Claims:
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Knowledge Vs Wisdom Empty Re: Knowledge Vs Wisdom

Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum