Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Knowledge vs Wisdom -E rank Empty Knowledge vs Wisdom -E rank

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:25 pm
Mission Link

The morning had been bright enough to stir the young fox boy from his slumber, the bright rays waking him from the heavy induced sleep of a food coma all thanks to the prior night. The first thing he had done was throw a pillow at the window as if that would have accomplished something and lurched out of bed. His fox companion must have been out with Akihana or roaming the palace on his lonesome which left the small genin with no real options to do, so he got dressed and began to head out of his room. Something that caught his eye shortly before leaving however stopped him in his tracks as he slowly reached for the item on his desk and looked at it. Small hands slowly began to unravel the scroll to reveal his first and official task in this village- a mission.

The details were rather in-depth and simple to understand, a stroll around the village to understand it a little better along with its culture- a simple task. He had wandered around only a few areas of the village so getting to see it more with his own eyes as well as the culture that inhabited it was all the boy needed to get out and do something. Additionally he was to meet with one other to complete this mission, their rendezvous point being the waterfall in the center of town. Sliding the scroll into one of his pockets on his pants he grabbed his jacket and threw it on to leave out. It took him a few moments to get from the palace to the water fountain where he sat on top of it and dangled his legs as he waited for whoever to show up so they could begin the mission hopefully.

Wc: 300/1000
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Knowledge vs Wisdom -E rank Empty Re: Knowledge vs Wisdom -E rank

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:21 pm
Shiroi had zero idea why she was going on this mission.

Well, maybe not ZERO idea. She did know the village fairly well, and could help someone less experienced see the parts of town that most people avoided. Perhaps that was why she was sent? The letter also mentioned that the person she would be accompanying was a "prominent genin", whatever that meant.

Either way, she thought, shaking the idea out of her head, it was about time to meet the guy. So she set up, grabbed some water bottles, and altered her appearance a bit. Taller, slightly older looking, and her clothing was more neutral. Jeans and a black shirt. Though she kept her scarf. It was nice to have. It also had her ninja placard, though like normal that was hidden under the folds of fabric.

Arriving at the waterfall, she examined the picture. The boy had actually beat her here, she thought after spying him across the way. She approached the boy.

"Kazuhiro?" she said, reading off from the note, relevant seals visible to the boy. "I'm to help you with a mission."

Hopefully he would simply begin to follow her as she started walking away. Of course, she did give some time first if he decided to have a conversation with her first, though only a few back and forths would be achieved before she would ask him to walk and talk.

"I'm going to take you around my home. Given that you're a 'prominent genin', whatever that means, I get a feeling you haven't been through there, and it's an important experience within the village. It is... different... from most of the rest, but only in its directness."

Assuming they got there, Kazuhiro would likely notice a few things. Firstly, this area was rather poor. There were dilapidated buildings, and the people themselves looked downtrodden. The second thing is that people were reacting to the duo's presence. Many were looking away. Some mothers pulled their children out of the streets and indoors. Several others were leering at the two, not letting them out of their sights until they were, well, out of their sight.

While continuing to walk, they would come across a group of three men. They would scream out "boos" at the two travelers. From the sides of the road, a tomato would be thrown by someone when they thought themselves unobserved, aimed for Kazuhiro. The person would then duck back inside the building, hoping to remain unidentified.

Shiroi's face would remain blank the entire time as the walked through the area. Once they had gone far enough, the area would turn slightly nicer again. While the people here would still watch the two ninja, they would not go out of there way. There was no leering, merely cautiousness. Eventually, the two would enter an affluent area. Here, the people paid no mind to the ninja, or at least seemed to. Eventually, the circularish route would be traversed, and they would be back at the fountain.

"So, what'd you learn?"

[508/500 -> 800/1000]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:52 pm
He hadn't been sitting there that long before someone had said his name, his head perking up a bit to see who it was before an audible "woah" came from his mouth. Symbol of being a child since he had never actually seen a giant woman before. She probably towered over the young boy as he slipped off the marble of the waterfall and nodded to her," That's me," was all he really needed to say as he stepped beside her and waited for her to walk. As she walked he followed carefully beside her and listened to what she had said, his red eyes quite locked on her taking in the many features before looking ahead to take mental notes of the area. As they arrived however he could smell something off about the place and not off like a smell. It was as if something had lingered in the air about these people and this place, but as his eyes took in the state of the buildings and the people themselves? Well he was seeing for himself that not everything in Hoshi was pretty.

He walked in silence simply taking in how the people were acting and looking at him. The looks certainly struck him as odd as they appeared to be something you'd get if people hated you, but he knew neither these people nor their problems. The looks continued as they walked through until the men started booing and saying something at them? Him? The continuation of this began to imprint something specific on his mind that should have been apparent when they came in- These people did not like ninja. The thought was soon cemented by the fact that something impacted the side of his head, causing his body to temporarily lose balance before he had caught himself, not stopping he kept moving while using his right hand to wipe it off to what it had been. A tomato.

Someone thought it proper to throw a tomato at a child who had no idea he was doing something they did not like. For a moment anger welled within him but he slowly calmed himself until they had finally made the circle and arrived back at the fountain. There was something in his eyes that he couldn't quite place but as the question was asked he looked down at his hand at the remnants of a tomato and nodded," There are areas in this place that do not like ninja...I do not know why, but does it have something to do with the state of this place? I haven't been here much but there are people that tolerate ninja and then...that. If I learned anything from this it is that I should be aware of what I wear and that not everyone here is accepting of ninja. Is that right?," the boy looked at the female for a moment waiting for the answer and if it was satisfactory the male would indeed nod and thank her for the assistance before heading off to take a shower...and also talk to someone about things.

End WC: 1300 WC claiming 500 Ryo, 1 ap, a child properly confused and 1 CD post with a village leader
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 pm
They stood in an alley near the fountain, out of sight of most people. [He approved this.]

"It's not just areas, I'd imagine," she said, releasing the transformation. She was reduced down to her normal height of sub 5 feet, 'wearing' her normal 'clothing' of a hoodie dress and short shorts, the scarf obviously still there as that was actual clothing.

"This village was tormented by ninja attacks, killing practically indiscriminately. For the acts of, what, three or four people? to completely change peoples mind in the course of a year is simply a pipe dream. Even with the others in the twoish years after, it's still unlikely. Then throw in what we've actually done. Think about it from their side for a second. Who were the most vocal anti-ninja advocates? The council. Well, maybe not the MOST vocal, but vocal and with power. And what happened to them? Publicly executed without trial. Yeah, we had our reasons, good ones I assume, but is there really any way for a civilian to not take that the wrong way?"

Shiroi sighed. "Sometimes I wonder about this place, these people. I don't like pretending to be someone I'm not. But I walk around hiding my placard," she would say, revealing it under her scarf, "hiding my chakra, acting normally. I love when I am free of the threat of civilians. It's a great time."

"But perhap's that's a bit to in depth," she would say curtly, waving to Kazuhiro as she left, returning towards her home.

[exit]

[Claiming appropriate mission rewards]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm
Approved
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:02 am
Actually, my mistake. Denied @ Jaye, you're at 816 total words, not 1300. Add a couple hundred more.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:05 am
Uh.

1000/2 is 500

we both do 500 to get the total amount of words needed to get to 1000 so no i'm right where i need to be for my portion of the mission word count.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 am
I now realize the WC you posted was for the total word count of the mission and not your personal word count. This is what lack of sleep looks like folks...My apologies
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum