Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

bonds of blood Empty bonds of blood

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 am
Within the borders of Konoha Kira continued her training. It was a cool night tonight, the mood shining down brightly on the small clearing she'd made within which to work on whatever she needed to learn. She'd considered over and over finding a new training spot. It was like every time she came out here there was a random ninja walking about, randomly showing up in the middle of a point of meditation. THankfully so far each of them seemed calm and simply looking to learn how to better protect themselves and their village so it wasn't too teribly problematic. Still, it was strange she thought to keep finding random ninja traveling about. At least she knew as long as she dwelled in the area she could ensure they were safe.

Kira sat on a long log she'd set up months ago to use as a seat between sessions of intense training, her eyes closed and her chakra senses searching about her as she concentrated on the shifting of energies within herself. Today she would work on one of her less well known elements. It was this decision that had caused her to begin her treck through the world within her fire and earth body, and brought her to this point. About her body floated three small circles of flame that seemed to simply be hovering near her, growing slowly larger as she summoned power to use Katon.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 9100

bonds of blood Empty Re: bonds of blood

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 am
Maloren moved through the trees as a decent speed after signing out of the village for the night for training. He moved to a new training place, He wanted a change of pace from the village, as training in the same fields started to make him lose his mind. The sun was down and the night had settled in with the moon sitting high in the sky. He knew he was reaching the border soon and needed to stop and look for a good training spot, lest he cross the border and cause issues. He caught site of a clearing over on his right and he moved toward it, intending to use it for training. He caught site of a person in it. He moved toward the edge to see who it was and if he would be welcome or not. 

As he moved toward it he could see her appearance, she had black hair in a messy ponytail about midway down her back, with scars riddling her skin. "A missing shinobi?" He thought in trepidation. If a missing shinobi was here then his fate was definitely up in the air. If she decided to kill him she probably could in an instant. Deciding if she was powerful she could sense him anyway, and if she wanted him dead he was dead. So he moved forward slowly, hoping beyond hope not to get blasted away into oblivion. 

(237 words)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 am
Her senses picked up the boy as he approached, her eyes opening quickly to shift to the newcomer. her hands rose up defensively, setting in position to call forth the scythe of sorrow but when she got a good look at this new entrant, she determined it was no longer needed. She would look incredibly menacing inetivably, Her latest gift from the high queen of the void. The black metal of her armor fit perfectly with the long cloak across her back, it's hood sliding down her head as she looked upward.

"Hullo.... What have we here exactly?" Raising up she dispelled the Katon orbs, deciding a moments break from her training wouldn't be a horrible things, and as she got closer to the boy, assuming he allowed her to close the distance, something welcoming would meet his eyes. Hanging down from her neck set the symbol of the hyuuga clan set in silver which swayed lightly scraping the seemingly steel plates across her chest as she moved.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 am
As she came closer he noticed the Hyuuga Clan symbol hanging from her neck. He sighed internally, of relief and he moved toward her slowly, hoping she didn't decide to  off him right there. He got in a good look at her appearance now. Black metal armor, with a long cloak that hid her  face until it was removed with the movement. Striking blue eyes met his pale as he tensed. That meant she didn't have the byakugan, meaning she must of killed a hyuuga for that symbol..or befriended one.. "Hello ma'am.." He said simply at first as he tried to figure out what to do in this situation that wouldn't get him killed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, I was simply looking for a good place to train." He explained, trying to be respectful to not give her a reason to kill him and turn this out of the way training ground into a murder scene.

He forced himself to stop shaking uncontrollably. He could practically feel her power, and he knew if she deemed it so that he was dead. He would have to be polite and hope for the best in order to live through this. The most powerful missing nin after all were usually dangerously unstable. 

(488)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:19 am
"That seems to be something quite a few members of the village are seeking lately. It is however quite dangerous out and about. " taking inventory with her chakra senses she was able to take a light invenory of her strength. "If my sensory is correct..... It doesn't seem you're of adequate strength to be outside of the village gates. Were it not for my protection of these borders it could have been quite a dangerous foe you found tonight instead of an ally. Breathe easy child, you are safe in my care." She could see the girl's shaking, her experience in battle noticing the small shifts most would miss. it made sense of course. She could remember not too long ago her own fears within the village bounderies.

"what is your name child?" At this point the balls of flame would have finally completely dissipated, a small air of smoke still clinging to her body as the final remnants of her katon.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:31 am
He relaxed somewhat, never fully dropping guard. He didn't actually know this woman after all but he could at least be polite and respectful. "Maloren Ma'am." He said, figuring his last name was a given. She was correct of course. He was only a genin trying to learn to defend himself. "You're correct of course, I just wanted to train somewhere else for once. Dealing with the same training fields over and over were driving me nuts.." He explained as he sighed at the stupidity of his actions. "If I may ask Ma'am, where did you get that symbol? You aren't a hyuuga." He asked, never breaking eye contact. Such would be rude, and being rude in this situation could get him killed. "Also why ARE you protecting these borders?" You're a missing nin aren't you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

He was honestly curious about the woman but he hoped she wouldn't take offense, he had started to calm down now and was simply on guard for threat. Well as on guard as a genin could be anyway. She could still blast him away with the bat of eyelash probably. 

(640)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:37 am
She waited for each of his questions to finish, watching his body language to see there was more then just the first. Once the last was asked she gave a short pause, her features making it clear she was in deep contemplation of the boy's words, and then finally she would answer. "Very nice to meet you Maloren. I am actually of the hyuuga clan, or more so I was raised as such. I wasn't born gifted with the eyes of our clan but I'm welcomed and respected into our district none the less. " She'd give him a moment to allow that to sink in, her fingertips tracing the symbol as she spoke, using it more as a comfort object then anything else.

"I was raised in Konoha. Were it not for a few unfortunate situations I'd still be a member.... Actually, I may return to grace yet and bear the leaf symbol. Until then I've taken up residence within the village, training here more then elsewhere. Consider me the silent protector of konohakagure."
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:48 am
He listened to her words carefully, watching her for signs of deception. He was a Hyuuga after all and therefore was very good as seeing such. When he saw none he allowed himself to relax a bit more. Still on edge about possible dangers from the outside world. He smiled softly at her, no longer letting feeling frightened of her, as much as he was at the power he could feel from her. He finally nodded his head in understanding. "Fair enough, ma'am. So out of curiosity, do you know a decent place to train around? I'm trying to become powerful enough to make a name for myself and protect my home." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I really want to learn more taijutsu techniques. Too, although finding someone to train my in the them has been difficult. I can't just rely on the gentle fist. It isn't perfect after all." He explained as he cracked his knuckles and neck the emphasize the point of being ready and raring to go. 

Through all this however he noticed one thing that was off. He introduced himself, but she never gave her name, or rather he never asked. "What's your name anyway ma'am?" He asked out of curiosity. 

(851)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:53 am
"I've found this place more then acceptable for training and while it is not exactly a specialty of mine.... I could assist a bit in training most likely. When I was younger I always dreamed one day i'd wake up with the eyes of the Hyuuga so I worked quite hard on my hand to hand. Do you know the Techniques specific to the Leaf style?" She placed her comments in the midst of his, each response coming shortly after his questions.

"You May call me hell's angel. My true name is of little to no importance as long as my position is solely silent protector. When my existence is welcomed openly by those in your village and i no longer need to travel in shadow..... Perhaps you'll learn my name."
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:20 am
He sighed a bit at that. He didn't know anything about the leaf style, and he knew other taijutsu techniques required him to have more strength unlike the gentle fist. Her response to his question about her name caught him off guard though. "I'll stick to calling you ma'am if you don't mind then...ma'am" He said as he turned toward her. "I don't know anything about the leaf style though, I'm only trained a bit into the gentle fist style." He replied as he scratched the back of his head. He had really screwed this up, he came out here without any idea of what to do. It's almost like he was trying to get himself killed he mentally screamed at himself. 

He looked down in partial shame of his actions, this was not how a Hyuuga should operate. He was supposed to be intelligent, but he was acting like an idiot. He looked back up and only then took full notice of her appearance. She didn't seem that much older than him, only about twenty to twenty two years old at the max. She had soft blue eyes that seemed as if they'd seen countless horrors and the scars on what skin he could see due to her black metal armor made her look rather exotic. "She's really pretty.." He thought before kicking himself mentally. "EVEN WITH WOMAN WHO COULD KILL ME WITH A LOOK?!" He screamed at himself in his head as he tried to squash the budding crush to no avail.

(1106)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum