Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

bonds of blood - Page 2 Empty Re: bonds of blood

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:29 am
"Well then, I suppose that would be quite a good place to start hm? " Turning away from the boy she would show off the techniques first. Dropping down low she pushed foward, her heels sliding slightly as she went lower, one hand outstretched. Once her level was half what it once was she reached out with her foot, heel extended and performed the technique of the leaf saying out loud "gale. " Her body spun as the sweep finished, Kira still moving slightly away from the boy. Her weight shifted to her hand as the slide finished, her muscles easilly lifting her off the ground to turn head over heels once before she pushed off. Flying slightly into the air she'd next send a series of high and low kicks that looked like they could easilly cripple their opponent.

" Whirlwind." Her final kick was at mid level, thrown more heavilly then the other two it caused her body to spin, arms and legs now tucked in to allow her movement to shift more easilly. "Dancing leaf shadow" She spoke, her body almost seeming to lay in the air as she continued forward, arms now stretching outward. To finish off her combination she removed herself from the maneuver, flipping forward and finally landing on the ground about ten meters away. "Now that you've seen them, Do you think you'll be able to emulate what i've done?"
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 9100

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:08 am
Maloren instinctively activated the byakugan as she began to move to  allow himself to observe the techniques much more closely. He took in everything from her stance, to her footing, to how she twisted her body and how she used whatever limbs might not be in use. "That's definitely a body trained to perfection.." He thought absently as he observed what was shown. He was confident in the whirlwind and shadow, but gale felt a little out of his reach. He quickly dropped into the stance she had just moments ago, dropping down low, his non dominant hand outstretched. He took in a deep breath and attempted the gale only to not be able to move fast enough to perform it. He fell flat on his face in an instant. He sighed as he stood back up and shook his head. 

He was slightly embarrassed but he knew that was the risk of training. He dropped back into the stance she had before and took a deep breath. He decided to try whirlwind instead he took a deep breath and took a moment to clear his head, settle his nerves, try to ignore the fact that the woman standing a few meters away was fairly attractive. He knew he could do this, it just took a little bit of time. But he would only have tonight to work with this woman, who seemed to know, and could teach him so much. He needed to make the best of it. He couldn't let this kind of opportunity drop. He resolved to learn this technique quickly, and moved. He leaped from his stance and began to perform the series of kicks, only to put too much power into the first one and spin himself out. He crouched down low as he landed, managing to catch himself and sighed to himself internally.

He knew he was being unrealistic. He was a only a genin and didn't have the body or muscle memory needed to try to learn taijutsu skills like that in a single try. He now knew how much power he should put into the first kick though. He dropped into the stance one more and stilled himself. He took a quick glance at the woman, a small blush appearing on his face after the fact, she was very attractive to him after all. He shook his head softly to settle his nerves once more and moved. 

He jumped from his stance and moved through the high kick near perfectly from what he could tell and moved immediately into the low kick only to overextend it and trip himself up with the ground. He did a quick back handstand-back flip combination to land on his feet and sighed once more. He shook his head, slightly angry with himself. "I can't waste time screwing up techniques when I have someone willing to teach me.." He said to himself in anger as he dropped to the stance once more.

He knitted his eyebrows in focus as he closed his eyes and remembered exactly how she had performed the techniques, her form, which he assumed was perfected due to practice. He took a deep breath before leaping and moving through the high kick, using just enough power to follow through into the low kick, moving through the air through another series of the kicks to complete the technique for good measure before he landed on the ground into a crouching position. He cracked his neck and worked his shoulders a bit before standing and looking toward the woman that was teaching him. 

"That's one down.." He said simply as he smiled at her and turned to try shadow. That took entirely too long to learn in his opinion. He'd have to try harder to make use of his time with the woman. He wanted to learn as much as he could from her this night. 

(1756)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:45 pm
She watched as he jumped right in, not waiting for her to take the time to break down each of the techniques as she'd expected she would need to into smaller pieces. It was both impressive and headstrong. As he muttered to himself she would finally step in, cloing the distance once more, to get within melee range, simply moving in tandem with his attempts, her body just barelly out of the motions for each of his attacks as she shadowed him. "Be easy. You can take it slow if needed. " Once more she'd put the bulk of her concentration on her own task, allowing auto pilot to dodge the boy's attacks, jumping backwards as he lept forward to perform the whirlwind technique, small shifts causing her to flip just enough to put her body out of reach of the high and then low kicks.

About her once more small balls of fire would form. her affinity for scorch, one of the first elements she'd learned, made this a bit easier, and suprisingly it felt natural to be working with Katon in a hand to hand situation. As they both landed she got an idea. "Alright. I'll need you to trust me. It looks like you're the push yourself to the limits style fighter, the kind of ninja who needs to hit the edge of death to be at their best. That happens to also be how I train best. I'd like to emulate dangerous conditions to allow adrenaline to push your mind into clarity.

If he agreed, they would begin again face to face and about one meter away. "These fire orbs will serve as pointers. I'll throw one up to use as a target, next thing I'd like you to work on being dancing leaf shadow. Shadow it and move in time with my attacks. If you miss a point in the combo, theres a good chance of getting burned. " If he agreed she'd toss one of the small bits of fire strait up into the air. As the boy leaped she'd concentrate on the power of Katon, summoning a new bit of flame. Slowly the small balls of fire would once more begin to grow, her massive chakra pool working to stoke the flame in her heart as she worked towards mastery of her newest element. She released two in quick succession, each moving at the same speed the boy had been moving and aimed at each of his shoulders. The ideal situation would be for him to time a body spin such that he righted himself facing the fireball once more just after the two flames passed him, preparing to combo his fiery opponent in mid air however the important point of this particular movement was simply that he not get hit.

(1580)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 pm
Maloren stood before her, his eyes widening slightly at the idea. She could very easily kill him like that if she chose to, but he'd have to trust her. She could after all shove her hand through his chest whenever she wanted to. He nodded his head toward her and as she summoned the fire orbs leapt toward the one above. The two small flames that flew toward his shoulders surprised him, but he used his new technique to dodge them with a full body spin.

Quickly after that he moved below the original orb, but couldn't maintain the duration, or be quite close enough to the orb. He began to fall, much to his annoyance, and sighed in partial sadness. He felt this technique was too far out of his reach. But that wouldn't stop him from getting stronger. As the ground came close he did a quick back flip and landed gracefully on his feet. He quickly cracked his neck as he moved toward the woman who was his sensei for the night. "I think that one might be a bit out of my reach.." He said as he did a light stretch to keep the blood flowing. 

Think we could work on my conditioning? I'll need to do it eventually, might as well work on it when I have someone to keep me going." He reasoned as he looked up and met eye contact. A light blush evident on his face from he now recently acquired crush. 

(1830)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 pm
She watched the boys movment, the need to ensure she didn't actually harm him causing her to instinctually activate the power of her eyes. BLue eyes shifted quickly to red, the small black flame like tomoe spinning quickly as they set themselves into place. She Kept tabs on the way his body moved, watching the flames barelly reach out in an attempt to lick at his clothing and as quickly as they called out to their target his momentum turned, putting him out of reach. Everything looked good until he lost control, falling back towards the ground. The cry of sorrow rang out as she saw him falling to the ground, the dual daggers of disdain forming up in her hands. With a shift she called upon the ability to form barriers, setting her sights on the area he was falling to before smiling as his body inverted.

Good, she thought. With no need for the barrier to break his fall she stood back, wrapping the chain in an X across her body before sliding the two blades in between the wooden plates of her chest armor, their sharp edges kept from her skin by the chainmail like vine beneath.

"Well. You came out of it well. That's good. if you'd like we can simply work on some regular taijutsu. Natrually I'll drop my speed a bit to ensure you can see me. She hadn't even thought about the implication of the eyes now staring down at her newest student. It felt natural to her for them to be active in tight situations and as such she didn't realize their existence truely.

(1852)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 pm
The appearance of her eyes caused him to instantly be on guard again. He didn't know what they were but they seemed extremely powerful and this caused him to worry. He did however notice that it gave her a much more exotic look and made her look even more attractive....His blush deepened slightly at the annoyance of this situation. He nodded his head toward her idea and instinctively activated his own eyes, veins bulging around them as he now had vision of everything around him. He bowed to her slightly in respect, fully expecting this to be hell. 

"I'm ready whenever you are, Sensei.." He said the last with a small smirk, he respected her abilities and what she could teach him. Hopefully that was conveyed. He probably did look pretty stupid activating the byakugan and bowing with a ridiculous blush on his face though. He'd have to work on that later. As it was now he needed her to make the first move, no way was he starting a fight against someone so powerful with eyes so intimidating.

(2100)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:37 pm
Kira as always was delightfully unaware of the intricacies of human interaction. that is to say she had still not noticed the boy's strange behavior or thought anything different of the red coursing through his cheeks. To her it was simply proof that they were working hard. "Alright. So im going to be working on something also. Theres an effect i'd like to get out of my katon. With that in mind heres the game. I'll be moving at exactly your speed. your main focus is going to be to dodge my attacks. If you don't they will burn you as they'll be enhanced with Fire style chakra. The longer we go the more intense I'll turn it up. If you can keep up with that your next goal will be to strike back and try to hit me. each attack should be stopped the moment contact with the opponent is made, I'd assume this is more for your protection then mine, and as such If you get close enough to touch the opponents body it will count as a hit. If either of us is actually hit count out.

With this done she'd rush towards him at full speed, closing the distance quickly before finally slowing down to meet the speed at which she'd seen him throw attacks at the air. summoning katon style chakra she allowed a small ball of the fire to bathe her wrist, her lead leg moving forward only to plant, her body spinning as she threw a back kick at the boy. It would be a beautiful sight both as it would seem that not a single movement of her body was unneeded, her form flowing like water into the first attack, and because as she moved the small ball of flame spread out, gliding across her body and downward to meet her attack, threatening to char his shirt just above hip line if he didn't respond to the attack.

(2178)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:10 pm
His eyes widened considerably at her training plan and before he knew it she was moving toward him at high speed. Just before she reached him however she slowed down, before spinning into a back kick. The flames moving across her body toward the point of impact. "Beautiful..." He said wide eyed as she moved, this however caused him to be a little too late and the flame singed his shirt before he moved by pivoting his foot and spinning, he would bring his arm around in a gentle fist strike minus the chakra and go toward the shoulder of the leg she kicked with. He had to be careful here and move quickly if he was going to dodge her assaults. He couldn't let himself lapse again. 

The area of his shirt that was singed had managed to slightly burn his skin beneath, fire was fire after all. But he could easily work around it. The shirt however was singed above the hip line. He would probably need a new shirt by the time the night was over but that didn't bother him. For now he would get stronger, faster, and more perceptive of his surroundings thanks to this woman. Another shade of red easily made it's way to his face as he realized just how much he owed this woman, how could he repay her for this? He had no idea...

(2433)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 pm
With a grin she saw the boy's counter. He'd need to think through the attacks if he wanted to break her guard. As her attacking leg pulled back her hips shifted, the same leg striking a second time without fully chambering in a crescent kick that brought it up and over his attacking hand before striking downward, sweeping the attack away the moment he committed to it and landing her back on both feet with a heavy stomp that she would use heavilly to her advantage. Turning once more she allowed the foot that had grounded her to sweep up and behind her as the stomp landed, assuming things went as described. The result was another spinning kick, this one aimed at the side of his face, stopping a bit shorter to ensure there would only be a slight lick of flames against his cheek if he failed to defend.

Following up with the attack, assuming it wasn't deflected in a way that would stop her next action, the kick pulled back, drilling two more times toward his body in a sweeping motion, the first strike going low to stop at the back of his knee, an attack that if given full force and connected would drop him to the ground, followed by a slight shift in distance, her heel pulling just shy of his knee in the same manner and position it would have were the sweep to have connected fully, her attack chambering for a second dead center of her chest and then shooting out aimed dead center mask. Were she striking to harm this combination would not only have incapacitated her opponent, sending him flying forward and then farther backwards, but the force of her kick could be enough to shatter the breast bone of the boy, caving his chest. She wondered if he could see exactly how she was positioning her strikes. If he could, then she'd turn it up a notch. "Do not forget. Call out any point when an attack gets past your guard and hits. "

As she continued to spin about, making full use of every minute shift in her body another ball of flame, this one a bit bigger then the last, attached to the girl, latching on to climb up her spine and across her chest to meet with the first, causing a line of flames to flow from each foot now as they left the ground, the tails traiing about five inches past to wave in the air with Kira's momentum.

(2600)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm
Maloren smirked a bit as he finally began to feel comfortable in this fight. As she struck his attacking arm sweeping it away he quickly followed though with the new force of momentum and spun into the direction the kick was going, ducking down low as he did and dodging the second spinning kick. He would then shift his legs to gain a solid grounding before shifting his body to the side and moving around the low kick, aiming a couple of strikes along the leg as he did so. 

He would then reach back and pivot himself back up with an arm, pushing himself off the ground so he was basically inverted in the air next to where her final kick was. At that point he would bring his own leg down toward her head, twisting his body in the air to give it more momentum and allow him to land on his feet. His eyes kept track of her limbs, watching for any movements and they especially watched the ball of flame trailing around his limbs. His arm was ready to defend another strike. He wouldn't let that same mistake happen twice, he had to get better, or he couldn't live with himself.

(2638)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum