Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 4:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 4:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 11:32 amAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 11:31 amAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 11:29 amAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 11:28 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

A Conflict-ion of Bonds Empty A Conflict-ion of Bonds

Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:25 am
File Organization
Conflict of Interest

Indistinguishable murmurs took place within a building, the mission center to be exact. It seem like a fluctuation of missions came out of nowhere. Shinobi left and right, Genin to Jounin were being assigned and tasked with their fill of new missions. One couldn’t help but to think when will they run out? A man clan in prestigious armor of grey and blue with fur, armed with various weapons and a unique sword of beautiful design. Golden-sliver hair — he approached the desk. The clerk asked for his name. “Name please?” He parts his lips to respond. “Tsunayoshi Hata-” Pause, he would smile and lightly scuffs. “Tsunayoshi Hoshimura.” He responded with pride. Pride in a name for the first time in his entire life. Do not get him wrong, he loved the name of the Hatake, it was what held him to his parents. But now, he had a new one, a more meaningful one that came with a blessing that he couldn’t help but to feel a familiarity with. He felt centered and what’s more he learned exactly what has been weighing so heavily on him... each time he looks up above himself there were these massive stars — 15 in count. 

The woman checked her records of the name. She found the name Tsunayoshi, but not- wait, there it was. She looked up at him and eye eyes locked with deep ocean blue eyes with yellow static outer ring. She recognized this one, she knew him. “Something about you has changed, actually a lot about you has.” Tsuna gave her a gentle stare. It was no secret that his appearance had underwent a change that was unique to him and those of his new clan. But that was not all, he gain a vast knowledge and wisdom of this once foreign clan. 

He would not speak, but it was because he had nothing to say in regards of that. Just a smile would be enough for her to understand that what she was seeing was the same awe for him. She shook her head and returned her eyes to her station as she retried a scroll for him. “Yes, you have a unique mission, joint. Ah, it’s you and Lady Natsuki.” “N-Natsuki?” He inquired for clarity. The clerked looked at him and noticed the blush around his cheeks. “Yes, Lady Natsuki. Calm down, she’s pretty down to earth. Actually, she made the same comment when I told her you were her partner earlier...wait, have you two got something going on-“ Tsuna snatched the scroll. “Thank you. As you were. ” With haste he would move from the desk and make his way out of the building. His heart was pounding rather rapidly. It was a close call. 

As he inspected the scroll he read the details and learned more. He was tasked with being a helping hand at the Kozai Yuki National Archives. He and Natsuki. Apparently the archive went and expanded a bit and now there were need of precise handling and care with a few scrolls. He would begin his journey in the direction of the archives. It was odd though, walking the streets without being concealed as he usually does. He felt exposed. Something that would take him some getting use to. 

Once he was at the archives he would stand 10 meters from the doorway. He would look to find that the archives stretch high. To think that one man possess such a level of information was unsettling, but he couldn’t help but to appreciate the architecture of the building. He would wait there until Natsuki arrived. 

[WC: 603]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

A Conflict-ion of Bonds Empty Re: A Conflict-ion of Bonds

Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:30 pm
The girl stood before the great white building that was the archives of Hoshigakure. Ruled by a figure so elusive that only a few people were said knew him truly. Her brother, the Hogokage was one such, Yasaki Uchiha the other.

Regardless that person was desperate for assistant apparently to turn to the village instead of his own personnel for such sensitive matters. Then again, it might have been that his newfound friendship with the Ice Prince of Hyuuga had led him to trust the village forces more than he did in the past. Thanks to the things these two did all these years ago, the foundation of Hoshigakure was built to what it is today.

In any case, she wouldn’t be alone here. Toneri, her twin brother, was always by her side like a watchful guardian. The two were inseparable since birth, and that made her feel with glad with a hint of sadness.

“Ayato.” She thought with sadness. “Ever since Kaede, mom, and dad. Why did you try to hold that grief alone? You were the one who needed someone the most—you who was never taught how to laugh. Only to lead and put the burden of others at your shoulders.

One such burden was the case of Tsunayoshi Hoshimura. After his clan’s failed rebellion, the baseborn son of the traitorous family joined the Hoshi forces in an attempt to prove that not all of the kin were treacherous. And that was true; he was nothing like his quarrelsome cousins. Especially that Vaenar, something about the look of the one-eyed man made her stomach turn. 

With a whiff of weakness, he would be quick to stab her brother in the back. And she could only pray that she and Toneri would be strong enough to stop him. 

Tsuna too. She and Natsuki had grown closer ever since their shared time at the shinobi academy. She had never congratulated him on making Chuunin or being legitimized into his clan, and the stain of being a bastard washed away from him.

She spotted his hair near the doorway. The sandy color hair she was so much fond of. It was nowhere near as bright or fiery as Toneri’s, yet it had its own beauty. Tsuna looked thinner, older somehow. The Chuunin's eyes burned with a passion that was not there before, as if he had found a new purpose in life.

“Nice to see you, Tsunayoshi.” She finally managed

WC: 405

Tsunayoshi likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:18 am
Upon motioning towards the white building, his eyes would catch sight of not one, but two familiarities. Violet-white eyes...eyes that were both captivating and invading at once. Porcelain skin nearly resembling to that of marble, if not more elegant. That long silver-gold hair that Tsuna often finds himself admiring each time he sees it. His heart fluttered upon seeing her face. But before he could really address those feelings within himself he noticed another. Seemingly mirroring her in almost every way. A male, much taller than she was, a laid back expression. Tsuna remember his days in the academy with them both. Oddly, the three were almost always together. Though Toneri and Tsuna was not the closest, they did get along fairly well. Enough to tolerate each other within long periods of time. However, Natsuki and Tsuna had a very close relationship, sort of like best friends as they spend more time together than Toneri would have liked. 

...Natsuki, can you hear me?” He went to say, after greeting her three times already since approaching her. She’s been in this daze that left him quite puzzled. Those blue eyes tinged with lightning would shift towards her brother. “Is she okay?” He asked, voiced steeled with a hint of concern. Toneri was never seen alone, not without his sister being close by, as in at his side close by, the same in reverse. If anyone was to know what was going on with her at this point it had to be him. Her voice would then reach him, which snatched his attention immediately. “Likewise, Natsuki. You gave me a scare there. Is everything okay? You were just standing there, staring.” Tsuna smiled as he stepped back to look at the building yet again 

So this is the famous Kozai Yuki archives... I’ve only been her once, that was when I returned to the life of a shinobi after my parents were killed on their mission. Though I never entered this place... in truth, I don’t know much about it other then the rumors that circulate around it.” It was true, his mother and his father were off on a mission for the village, under orders unbeknownst to him, their lives were lost in the process. Some say that they were tasked with finding and eliminating a traitor to the village. Who was now still at large. Others say it was something of a set up to hide something. Tsuna didn’t know which to believe...none of it really reached him. He was numb to it and a lot of others things upon hearing...hearing that he was now an orphan. The world because more black and white to him after that. Simple things because draining and tedious to him. Time as short as 10 minutes felt like hours to him, a day felt like months. But that’s neither here, nor there. 

He would return his gaze to Toneri. “You’re joining us on this mission as well, Toneri? You didn’t strike me as the type to sully your hands with organizing.” Tsuna teased, knowing full well that Toneri never would bring himself to such a tasked. He was too above housekeeping. 

[WC: 527]
[Total WC: 1,130]

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:10 am
“Yes, I just..” She said, feeling Tsunayoshi’s presence so close that it almost made her sweat. “I wanted to say congratulations. I saw your fight in the Chuunin Exams and learned that my brother was so impressed that he talked to the Hoshimura to make you one of their own officially.”

She didn’t want to bring the word bastard up anywhere. In fact, that was what kept her from talking earlier. She was usually pretty quick to think on her feet, and her composition was what defined her as a Juno Ichi and as a woman. But when a certain was involved, most of it went out of the window.

Regardless it was also Toneri’s presence, and the Hoshimura moved on. They both had trained together in the yard of the cascade my. Refining their swordplay as the practice blades are crushed. And that habit followed them well in their Genin days. Toneri was ferocious, built like a brick house, and nearly unbeatable with a blade in his hand. Yet Tsuna was more well-rounded and excellent with space-time, making him even the odds whenever they sparred. 

Their respective armors, Greylion and Bittersteel, had even be grafted by the same man. Mercurio Stamatis from the Land of Birds the master armored with a big house at the end of the street of iron. And direct partner with the village hidden in the stars.

“The mission today, from what Ayato told us, the Master of the Archives noted an absence of certain files since the rebuilding of the library.” The silver Hyuuga began to place a hand under her porcelain chin. 

“The head librarian is a man who doesn’t show up for everyone. Nor is he comfortable with just anybody prying into his file history. Hence the Hogokage sends people he trusts the most and whatever results came out of this investigation to be handled with discretion.”

Suppose the point had gone across, the three Chuunin would head into the white building and begin to search for the part of the library that scrolls were said to be missing looking for clues.

Before that, though, the Golden Hyuuga, her twin brother, felt the need to address the situation. Tsunayoshi was right. After all, he was not the type to ever read books. 

“No, but I’m the type of guy that will gladly enjoy his time delivering justice to whoever did this.”

WC: 400
TWC: 805

Tsunayoshi likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:39 pm
Ah, I see. Thank you, I did what I could, I should have planned several more steps ahead, but it was a good match. Even if I nearly died in the process. Haha.” It didn’t occur to him until just now that Natsiki saw his match. Some embarrassment warmed his cheeks. He would be lying to himself if he didn’t admit that if he knew this, well he would have actually tried harder. “Yes, I do recall mention of that during. It happened so suddenly.” He looked upon her face for a moment. Something was a bit off with Natsuki, but nothing that Tsuna could pinpoint. She was usually swift with her remarks, steady like a spearhead. Today was lagged for her. 

Tsuna remembered a time when Natsuki was always first to speak, her presence was demanded and her words were carefully listened to, heeded. She carried a demeanor that rivaled that of a few high authority figures of the village. But, as of late, whenever the two were around each other she tends to be slow to respond, at least when speaking to him. Hesitant and somewhat cautious of her words, oppose to the blunt nature he knew her to have. He couldn’t really understand why it was like that all of the sudden, but he didn’t really give it much thought either. This did not mean that his nature was unbothered by her presence either, because it was. But not in the same way. He finds himself being more protective around her, empathizing and alert. He couldn’t quite tell why he was this way with only her, but he would have to guess it was because he didn’t want nothing to happen to her. Despite her more than capable brother being at her side, Tsuna felt an urge, a need to protect her. 

Tsuna could recall their sparring as children. Toneri was a terrifying opponent. Tsuna often found himself having more trouble than most of his sparring partners. But he also felt that Toneri fought with a chip on his shoulder. Like he had something to prove. He had a tenacity with him. His swings were heavy, not to mention his prowess with his clan’s taijutsu made him unpredictable at close to mid range. Tsuna was always left on his toes. It was because of him that Tsuna dedicated himself to swift movements when in a fight. But it was no secret of Toneri’s disdain towards the Hoshimura. He had his reasons for it, Tsuna most certainly understood that. But part of him hoped that his blood and ties to the clan would not paint him differently in Toneri’s eyes. Would it be a problem if it did, no...not to Tsuna. But would he like for it to be ignored, or seen as a possible cleansing of the stigma? Yes. 

Natsuki went to explain on the mission background for them. Tsuna could appreciate her insight on the matter being so close to Ayato she tends to know more than most. Tsuna thought this was merely about organizing, but it was more than that. “So, that’s the true purpose of the mission then? It makes sense that Lord Seventh chose to send us of all people. And this man...I’m not sure of how I feel about a person I’ve never met being so tucked away. But that’s above me, and if Lord Seventh is arranged with this, I’m sure he has his reasons for it.” He would express. 

He would enter the building with them. Hearing the comment that would come from Toneri. A smile crossed his face. And a glance back to the source. “And it is because of that thinking alone, that I enjoy your company, good friend.” He replied. He would then look to Natsuki and give her hand a light tap with his own subtly and lean over to whisper. “But then again, Toneri would serve justice to a bird if he found its flight pattern suspicious. Haha.” Tsuna would make his way through the walk path of the archive. And find himself faced with awing sights. He turned to look at them. “I will let you take the lead on this one. I’m unfamiliar with this place, and I have a suspicion that you two are not.” 

[WC: 714]
[Total WC: 1,844]

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:42 pm
Tsunayoshi thanked Natsuki, ever full for courtesy. His words betrayed nothing. Albeit, the tone in which he conveyed them had sprinkles of something else. Concern? Eagerness to protect? The tone disappeared when he turned to address her brother’s comment with a jest. And the group moves on. Tsunayoshi appeared puzzled and Toneri indifferent as always. It seemed that Natsuki had to step up to it and be the vanguard of this mission.

“Well, we are going to the area where pages are said to be missing. Examine every scroll, cross-references its content with the records, and see if everything is there. Anything we find missing is another lead that will help us to the culprit.”

The girl proclaimed that if everything were in place, they would also occupy a bench long enough to fit all three and a wide table to fit the paperwork. It was a lot of it.

Although the inside of the library was snug and warm, something about the place made her shiver. The trio had heard the story about this place a hundred times. Of how her brother had won some great battle here without a drop of blood spilled. Was that his shame or his greatest achievement? With Ayato Hyuuga, you never knew. The first mission Yasaki gave him; a mission considered impossible. Breakthrough the seals that Hikari Namikaze had placed. They all had to be removed simultaneously, and if they did, they would spawn a clone of the user with the same ability as the one removed from them. 

In classic Ayato fashion, the elder brother made an impossible mission look like a walk in the park. His mission was to get a scroll, not fighting a literal battle against himself. Using his Byakugan, Ayato copy-pasted the content of every single scroll with hidden techniques. In one fell swoop, he brought control of the archives back to the people of Hoshigakure. Yasaki appointed the current master of the archives to guard and manage them. The actions that these three took that time lay the foundation for what the village grew to become.

They kept looking through the files for hours, or perhaps it was seconds that felt like centuries. Yet, the more they looked, the less they found. Natsuki's legs were sore and heavy, too heavy to move as she rose from the bench. She massaged some vitality back to them with a lotion hand and limped heavily on the table where Toneri was snoring softly. He was using an open book as a pillow in front of him.

Natsuki glanced at the title “The Life of Akihana Akari as Queen of Hoshi.” No wonder he had fallen asleep. “Toneri,” The girl said softly. The branch member jerked up, blinking and confused—the Golden hair highlighted by the lantern's flickering light.

“I’m going to take another look. Been eager to read about the Faith of the Seven, as if listening to preachers on the street was not enough.” See that you return these scrolls to the selves and be gentle with them. The parchment is dry. The records of the “Moon cracking” is quite rare, and whatever it is you are reading is the only one I've ever seen.” Not that this was bad by any means. Her brother gaped at her, still half asleep. The silver Hyuuga repeated herself with a soft sigh, clapped her brother on his thick shoulders, and left him to his task.

She went to look for the common book. But to her surprise, she couldn’t find it. The seven-pointed star was nowhere to be seen. The most boring and uninspired book this beautiful library contained was missing alongside the pages of certain jutsu scrolls. Yet, the book of faith was not listed as borrowed. That was certainly a not-so-subtle hint that pointed towards the Faith.

“Toneri, Tsuna. We need a list of the shinobi that have visited here since the rebuilt and see if they or their families are followers of the Faith. I might have found a connection.”

WC: 660
TWC: 1465
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:09 pm
All was clear to the Hatake, no, to the Hoshimura...another slip of the pen. Tsuna understood his assignment, better in depths because of Natsuki. She always had a knack for making the simplistic all the more simpler. Though the same could not be said for her brother, Toneri. The Hyuuga Knight wasn’t much assistance Within the archives as his head was buried deep within the pages of a book, but not in the way one could have hoped for. He was sleeping, snoring at that and it was quite annoying...and amusing oddly. Tsuna found himself wondering exactly how this one managed to pass the basics of the academy. With a glance at Natsuki, her visual would answer that thought of his. 

Within his own positioning of the table the Hoshimura accumulated several books and alike himself, which he read each simultaneously. It was quite the bizarre feat, but he was known for his IQ and his unique methods to grasp something. He never gave anything one hundred percent, he always only gave it a percentage. His thoughts...why read one book line for line when he can read multiple paragraph for paragraph. His mental allowed him to lock in any and everything that he read as if kept behind a vault. He was never confused, nor lost in his ready. One minute breaks between twenty minute reading was his key trick to retain information faster, better. 

His eyes traced and bounced from left to right, up and down, corner to corner. This took place for hours. Tsuna bulldozer through a good number of books, nearly thirty-four, while Natsuki tackled half that and Toneri...not even one. He would stop for a moment, his one minute break. Stretching his arms and standing to stretch his legs. Certainly felt like a century of reading. Such delicate care needed for each textbook. Pages too dry needed a utensil to turn the pages. He couldn’t help but to appreciate the vast knowledge within such a place. All at his fingertips. It provided understanding for why someone would go as far as to steal, possibly. 

Natsuki moved to wake her brother, with success. Tsuna smiled lightly as he savored the confused expression on the face of Toneri. “Should you drool any further you’ll have to explain to this Kozai Yuki why one of his limited collections are no longer legible.” Referring to the pool of drool seeping between the pages of the brim. Natsuki mentioned taking another look around. 

Something must have been wrong, in fact, something was wrong. Tsuna moved to collect the list of visitors. His eyes traced the names at a rapid pace, dead locking on to one. “Strange...” He said, glancing over to Toneru with a stern expression, then to Natsuki. Motioning to stand at the center of them both. He would continue. “The names on this list are all shinobi that visited since the rebuilding, all except one.” He pointed to the name. “Veronica Shaddai. She is no shinobi, in fact, she’s a follower of the most devoted. A religious group known for their aggression. Zealots willing to do whatever in the name of their faith. Something about a group of people that will renounce their titles, land, gold and possessions to fight for a faith leaves me weary.” His voice was not one of shakiness, but it did hold wisdom of caution. 

[WC: 561]
[Total WC: 2,405]

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:11 am
Tsunayoshi had also reached his own conclusion after reading the files, it seemed. The name of one particular person that was on the list of visitors surfaced.  "Veronica Shaddai" That name was unique, even in the medieval circles of the City Blessed by the stars. 

However, Tsuna did not bring it up because of her name but rather as a pious follower of the Faith. And the fellowship within that religion she was a member of. A religious group that is known to be aggressive. The Most Devout. They are religious zealots and willing to do anything in the name of their faith. No shinobi would trust them. They renounced their titles, lands, gold, and possessions to fight for the Faith.

“I believe we have a solid lead, right,” Natsuki said, keeping their voice low and quiet. Toneri was still groggy from sleep, as the news did not seem to clean that uninterested and aloof expression from his face. “Our work here is done for now. We should tail that person and see what she knows. With a little luck, she’ll lead us to the missing scrolls. “ she placed one hand on her brother’s shoulder, gently patting him. 

“Toneri, will you be so good as to report the news to our brother?” The silver Hyuuga asked not unkindly. “Someone might as well.” The Golden of the twins responded, rose from his seat and made his way out of the library and towards the long uphill road that led to the unseen university that served as the shinobi headquarters. "This went easier than expected." She thought, then again, her brother couldn’t spend another minute inside this book-filled building.

She turned around, her heartbeat pounding so hard that someone could almost hear back in Konoha.“It was really nice working with you, Tsunayoshi. Once Toneri gets clearance for a higher ranked mission…” she froze; her usual sharp wit as a commanding officer escaped her momentarily. “I hope we partner up again then!” 

She said and with a soft bow. The summons would come for them on the morrow for the trio to meet at the gates; from there, a far longer mission would begin.

[EXIT]

WC: 362
TWC: 1827

Combined WC for Mission completion 4232/4000
Rewards for Natsuki and Toneri: 8,000 ryo from 2x C rank missions + 750 ryo bonus from Chuunin rank

WC Claims:
Toneri: 350 to Feint, 350 to Adjustment, 213 to Storage Pilfer [213/750]
Natsuki: 350 to Feint, 350 to Adjustment, 213 to Storage Pilfer [213/750]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:42 am
Approved
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:38 am
Their time within the library/archives was bot for naught. Some fascinating information was uncovered which lead to some excitement. Tsuna thought, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch that Toneri would find the next half of this to be more to his liking — clearly reading or any academic that involved something more than a sword was not to his speed. This was no shade, but keen observation. 

Tsuna began to place the books he and his peers had. While Natsuki spoke to her brother about making the report to their elder brother. As the time came to an end and the trio needed to set out the Hoshimura was face to face with the Hyuuga with silver hair. His brows raised subtly as she addressed him. Tsuna smiled as she did not noticed her list of words. “The pleasure was all mines, Natsuki. It was refreshing to work with you and your brother again. I missed it. Reminds me of our academy days. Save the trouble Toneri and I always ended up in and you saving us from with your keens words of persuasion.” He would bow in kind to her. One last smile before he would take off in the opposite direction of them. 

[EXIT]
[WC: 206]
[Total WC: 2,611]

Mission Claims:
40 AP
8,000 Ryo
500 Ryo Chuunin Bonus

Character Claims:
Breaking Throw [V7.2] 1125 WC Max stat discount bonus
Space-Time Art: Portals 1125 WC Max stat discount bonus

Dropping remaining 361 WC
Permissions in this forum: