Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

bonds of blood - Page 3 Empty Re: bonds of blood

Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:59 pm
he followed momentum with her cresant kick, the flames singing his arm lightly but to all effect dodging any damage the kick could have actually caused. It was a good counter.... until he stopped. She actually was taken aback as she allowed her body to continue solely moving out of reflex. As the round kick came above his head she shifted her heel, her knee turning from sideways to strait up as she brought the attack downward now in an axe kick. If this hit she'd have some fun. As long as his head stayed there, or her foot connected with something other then the ground she'd raise up on her heel, setting her stance lightly on the tip of her toes. As the attack connected she pushed off, the flames receeding after lightly singing the boy's hair, her foot shifting at the last moment from heel down to cause damage to toe down and with a gentle push she'd use his head as a stepping stone.

If things went as described his attacks would meet open air as the ball of her foot set perfectly to allow her to lift from the ground, doing a simple ninja roll style maneuver to flip over the boy, her back touching down against the ground about four meters away. "You'll have to do better then that Maloren.... Your counter began excelently but all of the momentum you built up by following my own shift died out when you chose to release your light footing, digging in to stop your momentum. With taijutsu and weaponry the most deadly opponent is one that makes use of every single movement of their body. Theres little reason to stop motion if you can use it to make your next attack more powerful. "

She spoke with her back still turned towards the boy, motioning with an outstretched hand, watching him solely through her chakra senses and a slightly turned glance that would allow his silhouette to be noticable in her peripheral. She would allow him now to be the aggressor in order to show him ore effectively what she was talking about.

(2956)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 9100

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:00 pm
Maloren was for lack of a better word...confused. "Did she just use my head as a spring board?..." He asked himself as he looked at her with the byakugan and he muttered under his breath. "That's two now isn't it?.." He asked, not really expecting an answer. He sighed to himself as he dropped into his gentle fist stance, legs apart with a solid foundation, dominant hand back, and off hand foward. He looked at her and her stance. It almost seemed mocking but he knew she was just trying to help him learn. He needed to come up with something that would help him get past her guard. She already said she'd move at his speed. So he could probably with that a fair bit. 

He sat there in his stance contemplating for a minute, knowing she wanted him to be the aggressor so she could show him what she meant. But he already understand what she was saying. So how could he use that against her as well? "Why do I always have to get crushes on troublesome women?" He thought to himself. He then thought of an idea. "What I told her about that while I was attacking? That might drop her guard for a moment.." He thought with a shrug, it was worth a shot, after all what was the worst that could happen? 

He moved forward at max speed, intending to try to land a hit on her so that at least he could have some dignity. His byakugan blaring as he watched her stance for every minute movement. He went in for a few quick jabs into her back, followed by a strike toward the ribs. The downside of this gentle fist style is that it relied on grounded movements. Which he knew she would exploit to devastating efficiency. "So you should know that I think you're very pretty." He would say as he began his assault. "I've even gained a bit of a crush on you through all of this." He continued, watching for any pause in any motion she made. 

(2987)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 pm
he was rushing forward quickly. That was good, though it seemed it took him a moment to realize what had happened. Would now be a good time to mix it up? In truth as much as she like using the demon style maybe it was time to show her the style that more accurately embodied herself. Nodding as he continued to move forward she would release the draw back on her speed for a minute, her body spinning one full circle. She'd end the movement before he'd closed the distance half way, one arm outstretched, elbow bent so her palm was pointed outward and up towards the sky at about her shoulder level. Her feet would seem impossibly screwed up, one heel turned fully around in a stance that would look incredibly uncomforable, her feet flush with one another, heel meeting the toe of the other.

With the begining of her Hyper dance style prepared she watched him close the rest of the distance, dropping her speed back down to the level of his. "Prepare...." From beside her three more small fireballs flowed across her body, each fitting themselves to one of her apendages. When he was in range, just before he threw the first punch she would spin once more, dropping low in her stance to throw a sweep to knock him off his feet, her strength just enough to interup his stance and make him fall without actually harming him. In her now lower position she'd push off, closing the distance as he fell to get into position. The next attack would be a set of open palmed strikes meant to shift his momentum from falling downward to falling backwards, putting him up and in the air slightly as she pushed him back.... But then she was thrown off by his comment.

The first statement brought no response as she drew forward, taking advantage hopefully of her sudden shift in height. The second however caught her off guard, causing her to not reign in the finisher of her five punch combo. The attack instead of lightly sending him to the ground would shift drastically. While it wouldn't really hurt him her fist would come to close around his shirt. If this worked she'd spin in a downward crescent, the releasing of his shirt causing him to fly several meters away over her head instead of just a couple of feet.

(3358)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 am
Maloren was confused, he felt like he just got burned all over and then flying through the air. He blinked owlishly as he fly and instinctively started flapping his arms for grins. He had made a mistake he realized..He had caught her off guard with that statement, but it caused her to loosen up on her restraints. He flew meters through the air, flapping his arms like an idiot for fun before landing hard on the ground. He rolled over to look into the night sky and breathed heavily, the light burns having accumulated on his body to put in a good bit of pain. He started to sit up, only to wince due to the hard landing and burns, and only managed to sit up on his elbow. 

"Well that...was not my brightest moment ever.." He said as he laid back down and looked up into the sky. If she let him, he'd take a break for a few minutes. Maybe regain some feeling in his body, and contemplate why the hell he starting flapping like a bird, surely he didn't get hit that hard right? He shook his head softly, then looked up at the moon, judging by it's position, it should be about midnight. They still had more than enough time for him to learn a lot.

(3209)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am
Instinctually she continued forward, the negative aspects of her current fighting style pushing her body the same direction the boy now flew. She dropped down, sliding on her knees, her upper body leaning backward to keep her balance. As she stopped, her momentum coming to stop at the point where his body was only a meter or so from the ground she pushed off once more, hands pressing firmly against the ground to propell herself upward, a quick full body kick flying upward with intention to connect with the center of his back, a blow that would paralyze. As she got within an inch however she'd slow her momentum, catching him instead, causing another small burn on his back if things went as described, and with the boy balanced on the bottom of her left foot she'd simply push to her left, spilling him slightly more gently downward against the earth. IF things happened as described then after this his second paragraph could happen.

"I suppose I should inform you I'm very much gay. It was flattering however. It just was unfortunate that the time you chose to say something was directly before I entered my second fighting stance. " She took a few steps back, letting him breathe. Naturally she felt no need to rest. This kind of sparring was par for the course for one such as the Hell's Angel. As she spoke, instead of sitting down she'd begin throwing kicks into the air, trying to channel the fire out from them. The first few the gouts of flame reached the tip of her attack, just as they had so long ago when she'd enhanced her taijutsu with Scorch style, But as her combo continued, her body begining to spin over and over as she sent turning strike after turning strike, each mixed up every few with a three level combination, The flames would reach out to strike the air a little further.

"You see, where Demon style tends to focus on body movement and fluidity, allowing my form to mimic my main element perfectly and giving me skill in taijutsu whether i'm on my feet.... " In emphasis of her explanation she performed a high kick, her strike flowing well over her head in a show of both flexibility and form. As it came down, it's motion curving quickly from apex back to the ground she used the momentum to flip forward, hands outstretched to brace against the earth below her, continuing her attack as she curled her body inward like a contortionist, her hips almost meeting her head as she threw a string of quick kicks in every direction before pushing off once more to spring back to her feet.

"Or on my hands, My true style personally is called the Hyper dance. It requires a special opening stance as you saw when I began. Generally the first attack is a spin to release your foot positioning, though it isnt always neccisary. The basics for Hyper dance are simply. It's an all out attacking style where you push your opponent into the defensive. Instead of concentrating on your next movement and how it might further keep your momentum up you rush forward to strike your opponent, slipping inside his guard by using levels of height and then oppening it up to deal massive damage. The negative of course of this style over demon style is... well, that it has a negative. "

As she gave her long drawn out explanation she switched, her body spinning two full rotations and barelly even stopping momentum as her feet linked in the trademark toe to heel formation, immediately unlinking by sliding her lead leg outward almost as if she was drawing a circle on the ground. Where the tip of her foot slid a small bit of flame rose up, burning brightly. From there she pushed forward, rushing towards her invisible opponent. Once she had gotten three meters she dropped down, her movement sudden and quite the opposite of what he'd seen from her before. there was no finess to the maneuver. It was as if she'd simply fallen until her fingers brushed the ground. Only then did her head raise and her arms draw inward towards her chest. Next she released a volly of twelve attacks, each aimed inward and pushing out, indicating their purpose of breaking into an opponents guard, knocking his arms away to get a clear shot at her target. She slid to a stop, turning to look at her new student and only then did she notice the line of fire that traced her every step.

(4130)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 am
He sat up on the ground as she began talking and face palmed when she admitted that she was gay. He shrugged though, he meant what he said, but it wasn't like he was trying to date her or anything, it was simply a way to try to get past her guard. It did fail spectacularly however, which ended up with him on the ground. He sighed softly before standing up and cracking his neck and shoulders, the distinctive popping noises echoing into the night sky. It really was a beautiful night if a little chilly, but hey, nothing was truly perfect right?

He turned toward her as she began explaining her styles. The demon style she described seemed interesting to him, even though he probably couldn't learn it. The principle foundation of it though seemed to just be fluid, connected movements.Which was something he needed to incorporate into his Gentle Fist if he was ever going to be a true terror on the battle field. He filed that away into his brain for future knowledge. He would need to learn it later after all. The other aspect of the style was the sheer versatility of it, being able to strike regardless of whether you could only use your hands or feet was really something useful. 

Then she began explaining the Hyper Dance style. He had noticed her odd opening stance which only seemed to him to put her terribly off balance. But it seemed to work wonders for offensive capabilities, granted that was the entire purpose of the style based on what she said. It seemed to require a good bit of flexibility too, but in all reality, what part of taijutsu didn't in some way? He was really interested in that style, but decided not to voice his thoughts as asking a missing nin to teach their personal styles or techniques was likely to get him killed, no matter how nice they seemed.

He thought briefly to the gentle fist style as a whole. It relied on speed and accuracy above all else, with rigid stances that provided good foundation for defense. He honestly, didn't feel like it really suited him at all. Any style could be adapted to match those of gentle fist strikes after all. You only had to mold chakra and hit the tenketsu, it didn't matter how hard or fast. He briefly wondered if he could travel with her, but squashed that thought in an instant. Not only was he not powerful enough to take care of himself right now, but he also had to constantly worry about people being after his eyes. The village at least provided a safe environment to train and hone himself until her could handle such predators. 

He looked up and saw her final demonstration he watched the fire move about more so than not as that interested him a great deal as well. It didn't hurt him that bad, but that was probably because she was holding it back a great deal. He should definitely be thankful for that as it seems like it could kill him immediately if she wasn't. The trail of fire behind her was a nice touch, if a little show offy in his opinion, but it was fire, what could you do? He desperately wanted to keep training and hone himself more. But he honestly wasn't sure what he should do, he could try to learn a more fluid taijutsu style, but that seemed like it was disrespectful to the gentle fist. There was also some really powerful techniques in that style that he felt could make him exceedingly more powerful. 

As she finished her demonstration he looked up toward the moon and sat back down, deep in thought. He honestly couldn't decide, although he new full well he would have to make a decision before he got too far down the road or risk crippling his capabilities because of it. He sighed deeply at the thought. He probably looked like a total idiot, but there was nothing really new in that regard.

He briefly wondered about him flapping about like a bird a moment ago though, that...really worried him. Was he going crazy at such a young age? He hoped not, he didn't want to develop one of those horrid ticks most other powerful shinobi had. It was rather odd, and he didn't much like odd.

(3945)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 am
"Do understand. What i'm explaining to you is going to be strange sounding. I'm aware of the beliefs of the clan. We rely heavily on the Gentle fist style, Enough so that as a child even without the eyes I'd spend hour upon hour going through Katas with my siblings, learning to fight in the style with just my bare hands. It was quite an important part of the training, and in the end incredibly helpful. That on top of training with my childhood friend Sani ensured my safety Most of the way through Amekagure when I was younger. Unfortunately With little skill in anything other then taijutsu and an inability still to use more then basic jutsu Eventually I found myself captured. " She'd pause for a moment.... sort of. It would seem that Kira's idea of rest was simply to slowly chamber a kick with her left leg, reaching it out less like an attack and more like she was stretching and then use her strength to raise the apendage upward, testing her flexibility once more.

As she finished, keeping her concentration split between her movement and the effects of her katon the gout of flames swirled around her knee, flowing upward to release from the tip of her foot. As it floated through the air it formed into a shape, it's form stretching and skewing to look almost like a large fox running through the sky.

(4369)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:45 am
Maloren continued to observe her, curious about her words as well as the fire technique she seemed to be working on. He needed to clarify something though about what she said though. "So you're saying saying I shouldn't worry about learning other taijutsu styles? So long as I can channel chakra through my hands, I can still close tenketsu." He said as he watched her. He would have to be very careful about this, the gentle fist required dedication to master, as did any other style. He sighed before standing up and jumping on the balls of his feet a little bit.

"Let's keep going.." He said simply before dashing forward to be the aggressor once more. He would move in fast and try to strike her while she was creating the fire form moving through the sky. He would obviously avoid that foot with the flame, he figured she wouldn't try to hit him with it, so that would give him a bit of an advantage in the situation. He would move fast over toward her, before sliding on his knees and striking up toward the back of her knee cap as he moved under the leg. He would continue with the momentum of the slide and raise a knee up, standing as he did so. This would cause him to spin on a dime right after moving under her. He would then strike at her ribs with his dominant hand, keeping the offhand back to defend. 

(4193)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:23 pm
Feeling his chakra moving towards her she'd shake her head, turning her body and doing essencially exactly what he wouldn't expect. Spinning she'd fire the flame directly at him, forgetting her stretching kick for the moment. Now in the form of a round kick the bout of flame would release from the tip of her foot at about the half way point between the two, the flames stretching and forming as described to create a one meter wide, two meter long fox shape that would seem to run through the air towards the boy, though its power and speed were reduced drastically to not cause serious damage to the boy. It would be rushing towards his chest as she placed her foot back down against the earth grinning.

"It's often not nice to attack a sparring partner when their in the middle of something you know.... " With that she'd move towards him, following the attack with her hands down at her side, the trademarked begining of her demon style, though it wasn't something she'd actually explained. She expected him to side step, the power of her sharingan watching to determine which direction he'd move and respond in course.

(4568)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 pm
Maloren grinned as he saw the fox shaped fire come at him and slid under it in a sliding tackle. He would continue to use the moment and his hands to launch himself and his kick up at her after he cleared the fire. This would put the kick at about chest level with her. If the kick connected he would use her as a spring board and backflip off of her. Before unleashing a gentle fist strike toward her rib cage. 

He didn't want to be put down so easily again. So he'd have to utilize his byakugan to it's fullest now. He watched carefully for her to dodge to know where he needed to move if he even could. "How else did you expect me to have a chance to catch you off guard? Admit that I'm a woman and gay as well?" He returned as a jest. Honestly what was he supposed to do? He couldn't outright charge such a powerful shinobi with her ready could he? He couldn't just let her choose when he should attack and defend could he? 

(4377)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum