Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

bonds of blood - Page 5 Empty Re: bonds of blood

Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:43 pm
Leaning back Successfully dodged the first strike, bubt with her full momentum in air coming towards him unfortunately she'd be too close by the second strike to pull back far enough to get out of the strikes. As such the two kicks would land, not hitting hard enough to actually harm him but with enough force to be clear he'd missed his dodging ability. The points when her feet connected initially would burn small holes in his clothing as the flames flowed from knee to toe tip, THe power of her katon covering her feet. If one looked closely they'd notice it looked like two small foxes nipping at his clothing as their bodies connected, their ears pinned back as the struck and the small red pointed flames of infinite cuteness raised up, an almost inquisitive look on the fox's face as it would seem to crawl back up her calf, skittering in a spiral to set back at her knee, it's form disappearing as it's work for the moment was done.

As described she'd push off his body, vaulting backwards, her hands now crossed across her chest, one moving out to strike in an arc that would deflect the attack on her body just long enough for her to be clear of the engagement. Now two meters away her body would curve in midair, head pointed slightly down to arc towards the ground. Her landing would finish in a roll, her hands pushing off the ground to bring her back to her feet, sliding slightly as she came to a stop.

"So. I've taught you not to get into the air, and likewise i've showed you a point when it's fine to allow your body to move from the ground. The ability i've used is one of my weapon, barrier creation. Things like this are helpful in defense but even better in offense i've found. Another way of making aerial combat good of course would be to have wings. I dont feel the need to use the chakra to show you this unless you'd really like to.... Just trust me it does in fact happen. " If he pushed forward as described she'd speak while setting back in a semi defensive position, though it wouldn't look defensive at all. her hands once more would fall to her side, her eyes watching his movements to prepare for any further actions, rasing up if needed to defend herself.

(6702)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 9100

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:06 am
Maloren was now panting, he had miscalculated the two kicks on his sides and now his shirt had a couple of fresh new holes in it. He sighed outwardly at this fact before taking it off and tossing it aside. He liked that shirt....and all of the others he's ruined training. He shrugged at the thought before turning back to his temporary sensei. "Should I take my pants off too and spar in my boxers? Or are we done putting new holes in my clothing now sensei?" He said with a small grin, obviously kidding before dropping into his stance again, his mind running a hundred miles a second. 

"Wings huh?...I wonder if I could use something like that with the gentle fist.." He thought as he cracked his neck and put the idea aside for later before charging her once more, her most recent lecture fresh in his mind. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "I need to spend my time trying to break her defense, not think about possible new techniques. I can do that later." Her thought to himself before analyzing her stance with his byakugan. The stance seemed offensive, but that didn't make sense if she was waiting for him to assault her, it must have just looked offensive to him. He took a deep breath before charging in again. 

He moved quickly toward her, briefly wondering if he was getting any faster from doing this, before engaging her in a straight up taijutsu fight. He hoped she wouldn't use another of those barriers, they were hardly fair in a taijutsu sparring fight. He struck out with his main hand for a feint before darting back and aiming a nasty chakra infused gently fist strike toward her ribs. He had long ago decided that if he had a shot in hell of actually striking her he'd need to come at her with the intent to harm. In short, if he was to learn anything, he couldn't hold back. He would follow up that strike with a downward strike toward her leg, just using two fingers for it as he didn't expect anything to come of it. If she saw through the feint and countered he would do his best to counter it as well, before striking again 

(5933)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:22 pm
"I suppose that's all up to you. It is in fact breaks in your guard that cause the burns after all. If you're ready to get around my attacks I suppose no more harm will come to your clothing however remember were this something other then a spar it would be your body broken not your clothing." She returned the jest, her sharingan watching his body for movement as chakra sensory scanned the world around her. She watched him prepare, cracking his neck and loosening his joints a bit before finally rushing again. Were it not directly her style she would advise against simply rushing towards an opponent. Everything in her fathers blood screamed of the dangers, but it was a danger she'd subvented for years now, and one she could teach him to do the same for.

As he closed the distance she stood silent, simply watching the way his body moved, her experience in battle along with the powerful sensory of the sharingan giving her an outlook on the fight most would never have. His main hand came forward, the momentum met almost immediately by a turn of her head, her body shifting inward to engage now at a slight angle to ensure she would be clear of the strike, but then he changed things. He pulled his first strike backward, pushing the attack with his second fist in a feint. It would be a fairly impressive combination against an opponent to be sure, but not enough to break Kira. Her body spun, her back curving as the attack came in, the height of her form dropping quickly. The natural spin she'd entered brought her down to hip level, the attack floating harmlessly above her head as her led came out to sweep his feet one more. Now was time to push the opposition.

As she performed her sweep she watched closely, studying both how he could respond to the situation, the power of the nara flowing through her as she strategized ways in which his body could move given its current postition, and more importantly how it was. As the first leg swept her hand touched down against the earth, her second leg now free to enter battle, and enter battle it did. she struck with a side kick aimed at the center of the boys chest and as she struck, assuming his response allowed the attack to be viable, one could almost hear content squeaks as the flames formed once more into the shape of a small fox flowing across her body to where their bodies were expected to connect. The movement would look similar to a windmill as her kick stuck out, curving directly after point of impact to allow her hands to raise once more, her body coming back upward with her free hand curled inward to her side to defend against any additional attacks that might be thrown.

(7184)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 9100

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:04 pm
Maloren watched her dodge his strikes with graceful movements before she struck, sending a devastating two kick combination toward him beginning with a sweep and ending with a brutal kick toward his chest. He stopped quickly and into the air, high enough to dodge both kicks and spin around and land behind her a few meters away. He held up his hand, signifying to stop as he crouched down, now struggling to catch his breath due to fatigue. "Sensei, I'm sorry but I'm too exhausted to keep gong if I'm going to make it back to the village. We are on the border of fire country after all so it'll take me a while to get back." He said as he sat there, slowly catching his breath again. His body was exhausted from all the sparring, even if he never hit her once. He felt we grew much stronger due to the spar and he appreciated her help greatly. He didn't want it to end in fact, but he really should be leaving in order to make it home before sunrise, when he would be expected. 

He pushed himself off his knees and looked her in the eyes. "I enjoyed training with you, and I'd learned a lot. I would greatly enjoy doing so again tomorrow night if you're able and up for putting up with a novice again. I'll be here tomorrow night either way, as it's a lovely place to train. I hope to see you then...sensei." He said with a small smile as he slow jogged toward the tree line and leapt into the trees to head home. 

[EXIT]

(Claiming 31 stats and Leaf Whirlwind)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:11 pm
"You did well. I'm sure i'll be out here again. " before they parted she'd walk forward, patting the boy on the back to congratulate him, while using the mark seal on the center of his pack in secret to ensure she'd be able to find him in the even there was trouble. Finally as he turned to leave she'd simply vanish from sight, being summoned back to her home.

(7257 claiming 14 stats, 7184 towards 10 tails of flaming desire, with the 25% bonus after 14 stats it's trained with 280 towards mastering it placed mark seal on maloren)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Approved <3